The Catch-Up Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hahh..." She gasped, knitting her fingers into my hair as I devoured her tits, grinding her hips hard against the growing bulge in my jeans.

It was dark in her car, the trees thankfully shrouding us in shadow as Sadie rocked in my lap, cupping her own massive breasts to offer them to my lips and tongue, engulfing my face in the warm softness of her chest.

Impatiently, she reached down and tugged at her cropped leggings, shimmying them down her hips, half-standing up. I helped to hold her up as she stripped them off, kicked off her sneakers. I looked down and saw only her smooth, shaved folds between her thighs, not a scrap of panties in sight.

"Christ..." I groaned. No bra, no underwear.

A smirk curved Sadie's pouty lips as she huffed. "I thought you might be mad at me, so..."

"Who says I'm not?" I breathed, playfully twisting her nipple between finger and thumb, unzipping my jeans and yanking my hard cock out of my underwear with my other hand. I glanced around briefly, but the street was deserted, and my attention was soon ripped back to the mostly naked girl in my lap as wet heat kissed my cockhead. Sadie was sinking down onto my naked erection.

"Oh my god..." I panted and we both started moving, her curvy hips circling to screw her already soaked pussy around my girth while I bucked upwards, desperately fucking into her squeezing slickness.

"God—damn--I missed your dick--" Sadie gasped rhythmically against my mouth with every thrust of my cock. Her tongue entwined with mine, ahead of our lips in wet, shameless high school fashion as she rode me urgently in the passenger seat of her car.

My abandoned phone buzzed, shuddering on the dashboard, but my hands were busy gripping Sadie's big, round ass as it shook from my jostling shoves up into her milking pussy. It felt like my entire body was vibrating like my cell phone, both with the elation of finally fucking Sadie again and the thrill of doing it outside Gigi's house. Right now she was inside, alone and disappointed, while we were meters away, going at it like animals where any late night passerby could see us.

And what a sight they'd see. Full thighs pumping, Sadie bounced hard on my cock, and her H-cup tits bounced, too, glorious with their weight and swaying softness, my fondling fingers only adding to their jiggle. The wet sounds of her hot pussy swallowing my aching shaft filled the cramped interior of the car, joining Sadie's gasping moans when she wasn't sucking on my tongue.

"Fuck yeah, oh, fuck yeah..." Sadie's hands went up and into her hair as she lifted herself until only the head of my cock was trapped in the wet embrace of her cunt before dropping back down again to plunge my entire length inside her to the balls, over and over.

"Shit, Sadie—" I groaned, staring up in awe at her ungodly curves on top of me. "I love... your fucking body..."

Her eyes lit up and she bit her lip. "It's all... fucking yours, babe... fucking forget what I said... you can have me whenever you want..."

My heart leapt into my chest. "Oh Christ..." My fingers clamped onto her hips and I pistoned up into her as fast I could, lifting her up on my hips.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yes, AJ, aannnh!" Sadie's lips parted in a high, breathless cry, a perfect, incredible moment as we worked in concert, driving my cock into her while she rode me so vigorously that she smacked her head on the ceiling of the car.

"Fuck, ow--"

"Oh, shit—"

We said at the same time, and she fell forward onto me, both of us laughing breathlessly as Sadie rubbed her head.

"I was gonna fucking come, too..." she grumbled.

Holding her on top of me with my cock still buried inside her, a flicker of movement down the street caught my eye. There was someone walking their dog coming up the sidewalk. "Shit, there's someone coming."

"God damn it, why does this always happen to us?" Sadie groaned, climbing off my cock and zipping up her hoodie enough to cover her.

"Probably 'cause we never have sex inside..." I hurriedly tucked myself back into my jeans. "My parents aren't home, let's just go to my house."

"Okay..." Sadie pouted with mock disappointment, reaching down for her leggings on the floor. "My pussy is fully out, so you better drive."

"Fair." We switched places, me climbing awkwardly into the driver's seat, grabbing Sadie's keys, as she ducked down to pull on her leggings, hidden from view until the dogwalker passed.

I pulled away from the curb and turned back up the street, the two of us breaking into nervous giggles at nearly being caught by some old lady and her Shih Tzu. With us both still flushed, sweaty and worked up, it wasn't long before Sadie's hand was creeping into my lap, unzipping my only recently done up jeans.

"Jesus Christ, Sadie..." I muttered as she pulled out my cock, her fist sliding up and down my shaft, still slick with her arousal, trying to keep my attention on the road. I'd only just got my license last fall, and I wasn't the biggest fan of driving to begin with. "This is not safe..."

"Calm down, there's barely anyone on the road..." Sadie smirked, glancing over at my firm erection. "It's good practice, anyway." She reached into her hoodie, toying idly with her nipple. When I glanced over, she chided me. "Eyes on the road..."

Planting both hands on the steering wheel, I gritted my teeth and tried hard to ignore her, which was difficult when she was jacking me off from the passenger seat. As I turned onto the long, curving crescent along the river that would take us back to my house, I saw Sadie putting her hair back into its loose ponytail out of the corner of my eye. Then I heard her seatbelt pop and she leaned all the way over.

"Sadie, Sadie, Sadie... fuck..." My panicked whispers gave way to a groan as I felt her lips slip over the head of my cock, engulfing me in the wet warmth of her mouth.

"Just drive..." She said innocently, voice muffled around my shaft. Then her head started to bob in my lap, just in front of the steering wheel, her hand stroking in concert with her lips and tongue to suck my cock with an eager, steady enthusiasm.

"Oh, god..." I grimaced, fingers white-knuckling on the wheel. I tried to steady my breathing, keeping my foot firmly on the accelerator at an easy 50, even though most people took this long, open road at 60 or more. At least I could add road head to my list of firsts. It was just as thrilling and nerve-wracking as I'd ever imagined.

Sadie's breasts pillowed against my jean-clad thighs as she hungrily gulped down my shaft, tempting me into taking a hand off the wheel to squeeze her tits, trying to stave off the dizzying distraction of her tight, massaging lips, her sloppy, swirling tongue.

"Ugh... god damn it..." As I felt my cockhead hit the back of her throat and keep going, my fingers wrapped involuntarily around her ponytail. I risked a glance down and instantly regretted it at the sight of Sadie's mischievous eyes staring up at me, the sucking seal of her lips planted around the base of my dick, every inch of my cock buried in her throat.

"Fuck it..." I ground out and spun the wheel, taking a turn off that led to the parking lot for a nearby park. Earlier, the lot would have been filled with cars for kids' soccer games and outdoor barbecues, but now it was completely empty.

I had to pull into a spot one-handed, because my free hand was pulling Sadie up by her ponytail and then pushed her down again, letting her choke a little on my girth as my cock fucked into her throat. I turned off the car, my eyes drawn to Sadie's ass, lifted in the air as she bent over my lap.

"Stay there—" I muttered, pulling her off my cock with a gasp and a wet slurp, before shoving open the driver's side door. I got out and walked around the front of the car, opening the passenger side to see Sadie waiting for me, still on all fours.

Feeling an almost predatory rush of heat through me, I reached down and one of my hands went to the back of her neck, pushing her face down. Her breasts squashed beneath her on the upholstery, ass thrusting out even higher.

"Mm—" Sadie squeaked, panting, cheek pressed into the seat. "Did I make you mad again... Oops," She asked with a breathless, excited grin.

"Maybe a little—" I yanked her leggings down, exposing her big peach of an ass, her pussy smeared with arousal.

"Show me..." She licked her lips. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and buried my face between her thighs, tongue parting her slick folds to taste her burning cunt.

"Hahh—who the fuck are you, oh my GOD--" Sadie squealed with delight, pushing her ass back to engulf me in the enveloping press of her full cheeks as I worked my tongue as deep into her as I could, utterly lost in the sweet taste of her pussy, the feel of her tender, wet flesh under my hungry mouth.

"Mhmm... ughh... fuuuck..." Sadie's high, quavering sighs floated out into the night through the open passenger side door as she squirmed beneath me, submitting her pussy to the vigorous tongue-fucking, offering herself up to me. My hands were clamped onto her ass cheeks, but one of them dropped to her clit, rubbing the way I knew Bridget liked it, hoping Sadie was the same.

It turned out she was. Sadie's moans went into overdrive and her hips circled, grinding her cunt on my mouth. "Yes, yess, eat my fucking pussy... That's so fucking gooood!" The continued tone of surprise in her lust-filled voice made me thank God for my lessons with Bridget. "God, you can do whatever the fuck you want to me..." It came out as a choked moan, as Sadie reached back, sinking her fingers into her own soft ass-cheek to spread herself open to me.

Breath shuddering, I saw Sadie's tight, pink rear entrance, basically down the tip of my nose. I suddenly remembered Sadie in Mexico, screaming along to one fairly ridiculous lyric of a song she liked—"He gotta eat the booty like groceries..."

With one long lick, I dragged my tongue up the cleft of her ass, over her pussy to press wetly against her tightest hole. It didn't taste so different from any other part of her body, with just the hint of an intoxicating, musky naturalness.

Sadie gasped. "Oh, FUCK yeah, eat my ass, AJ! When did you... become such a freak..." As I bathed her asshole with wild, messy licks, my fingers fucked hard into her pussy, rocking her against the seat. "Unhh... yes, yes, yes, fuck, I want it..." She whined. "Hurry, I want your cock again..." She groped back blindly for me but I stayed where I was.

"I want to make you come..." I grunted into her.

"I want to come on your cock..." Sadie hissed.

"Fuck..." I groaned, staggering to my feet. Keeping two fingers glued to her clit, I pressed my cockhead to her flushed folds and pushed back inside her. She was so wet that I was balls deep in her pussy with a single hard shove, despite her clasping walls gripping at my girth.

As my aching length disappeared inside her, Sadie looked back at me, eyebrows lifting, mouth dropping open, thighs tensing. "Oh... I'm gonna--fuck, AJ,I'm coming--" She gasped, fingers wrapping around my wrist.

"Already?" I blurted, eyes widening, but I kept working her clit as I felt her cunt clench around me.

"Yes!" Sadie cried, half-indignant, half-ecstatic, as she shoved her ass back, grinding herself on my cock, shoulders hunching, back arching as quivering ripples ran through her. "Unhhh... Oh, fuuuck..."

Seeing the chance for a little payback, I took hold of her wide hips, planted my feet on the concrete as I stood beside the car, and started to fuck her with steady, punishing strokes of my cock.

The response was immediate. "Ohmygod AJ, oh my GOD—anhh, aanh, aaaanh!" Caught in the midst of her orgasm, Sadie went nuts at the overload of sensation, her whole body stiffening as she shuddered violently, eyes wide as they met mine, words devolving into incoherent cries so loud I thought Gigi might be able to hear them from her bedroom window.

But I didn't slow, forcing Sadie to ride out the rest of her orgasm with my hips clapping against her round ass, my cock pounding into her before she could so much as catch her breath. When the shaking finally subsided and her pussy stopped seizing around my shaft, she was limp, still moaning hoarsely as she submissively took every punching stroke, though I had to hold her up by the hips to stop her from collapsing completely.

"Holyyy fuck..." She slurred, eyelids fluttering, chest heaving.

"Need a sec?" I asked, breathing hard, unable to contain my smugness.

"Shut up..." Sadie groaned, rocked forward with the force of my thrusts even as I slowed, just enough to let her speak. "No fair... How are you so..." She bit her lip. "Who taught you... how to f-fuck... like this..."

"Mostly you," I bit out, giving her a firm smack on the ass.

She jumped with a small gasp, but it seemed to energize her, and she slowly dragged herself up onto her hands and knees, blowing a strand of hair out of her eyes. "Fucking l-liar—God---who else... have you been fucking?"

"Guess." I bent down to grab an overflowing handful of her tit, running my other hand up her back.

Sadie let out a frustrated huff, in time with my constant pumping of her wet cunt. "Fuck you... Paige?"

I snorted. "No. Guess again." I gave her another slap, rippling her other thick cheek, making her squirm.

"Mmm... God, Reagan, fucking Dylan, I don't fucking know..." she whined. "Tell meee..."

Dylan? That threw me for a second. Maybe the spanking had just reminded her of that game of truth or dare.

Because I felt myself getting close, I pulled out of her, sliding my dripping cock into the valley of her ass, feeling the press of her cheeks on my shaft. "...What do I get if I tell you?" I asked, panting.

Sadie looked over her shoulder at me, biting her lip. "I'll let you come inside me..."

My stomach clenched, throat going dry. "Seriously? Is that--"

She nodded. "I have an IUD..."

"Right..." I'd heard about it when she'd got it, but I'd never expected to personally benefit. "I fucked Mackenzie Taylor twice," I blurted. "She was my first."

"What the fuck?" Sadie's jaw dropped. "You're bull-shitting me—"

"—No, seriously. Prom night, then on the way home from Grad Trip."

"On the way home—like on the PLANE?" She gaped.

I nodded, grimacing. "In the bathroom—"

"Mackenzie Taylor let you fuck her in an airplane bathroom?" Sadie was so shocked by all of this, that she rolled over to face me, and I was suddenly struck with worry that this news had changed things somehow.

"I know. It's crazy, she's kind of a fucking weirdo honestly, but it's nothing. Just a fluke, basically..." I said quickly. "So, you know. It's nothing."

"AJ, she was the most popular girl in school. She was fucking pom captain. It's not nothing." Sadie shook her head in disbelief, quiet for a long moment. "You're so fucking hot, what the fuck... backseat, now."

I breathed an audible sigh of relief and hurriedly closed the passenger door, heading for the back. When I got in, Sadie had already squeezed between the front seats and was folding the back ones down, so there was a relatively flat, open space to lie down.

I grabbed a blanket from her trunk and spread it out, and we climbed on together. Pulling me on top of her, Sadie kissed me hard, shedding her unzipped hoodie, and suddenly she was completely naked in the back of her own car, her voluptuous figure dappled by shadows, only dimly lit by the nearest streetlight, a way's off.

"Seriously, you're so hot..." I muttered, but Sadie impatiently pulled my t-shirt over my head.

"Fuck me, AJ..." She murmured, spreading her legs, panting, reaching for my cock. "You can compliment me as much as you want when you're coming inside me..."

"Oh, god—" I whispered as her fingers wrapped firmly around me, guiding me back inside her perfect cunt.

She didn't have to do much from there. As the heat and silky wetness of Sadie's cunt enveloped me once again, all I could do was grit my teeth and thrust, splaying my hands on her thick, spread thighs, holding her in place for my bucking cock. With my help, her legs folded back farther than I would have thought they could, her huge, creamy tits swaying, roiling, like a tidal wave every time I buried myself inside her.

Fucking Sadie from behind was a roller coaster ride, the hottest, porniest jerk-off fantasy come to life. Fucking her like this, with her golden hair fanned out around her head, her soft, naked body open beneath me, one hand wrapped around my forearm and the other palming her own heavy breast, her eyes bright and heavy-lidded, lips parted in shuddering, cooing moans.... it was like the best dream you've ever had, the kind where you woke up, and wished to be back asleep.

"...You feel so good," I whispered, leaning down to kiss and suckle at her rocking breasts, plunging deeper inside the velvet warmth of her pussy, as wet and sucking and wonderful as her mouth around my painfully hard cock.

She smiled, breath hitching. "Mhmm...You're so big, AJ... So deep in my pussy..." She cooed, needily tilting her hips up to grind on my thrusts. "Faster, babe... faster..."

Words spurring me on, I dropped my hips, pumping faster between her thighs, propping myself up on my elbows so my flushed face was inches from hers. I could hear the crickets outside and the wind against the windows as her nails dug into my back and her full thighs squeezed around me, her high, hitching moans in my ear as I buried my face in her neck. "Unhh... unh... unh... fuck me, baby... give it to me... unhh... fuck me, fuck me..."

My churning cock grew audibly slippery, sloppy as it plowed Sadie's sopping pussy. I grabbed a handful of one massive tit and squeezed, capturing her hot mouth in a searing kiss, desperate to experience all of her before the end. Her arms looped around my back, clinging to me, her bare, pointed feet pressing against the small of my back to encourage my driving hips.

"Mm, mm,, mm... Shit, you're gonna make me come again..." Sadie moaned against my lips. "I want you to come for me... I want to feel it inside me... fill my tight little pussy with your load, baby, come on... come with me—Unhhhh!"

With Sadie's orgasmic cry reverberating through the car, her pussy squeezing like a fist around my cock, and her legs wrapped tightly around me, holding me in place, there was no way I could do anything else. "Fuck... gonna come inside you..." With a choked moan, I felt my balls tighten and with a final deep thrust inside her, my shaft throbbed against her tight walls like the frantic beating of my heart.

"Yes, give me your cum, oh my god, YES—"Sadie's watering eyes widened, still shivering through her own orgasm, as I exploded inside her, my first load spurting into the warm, hungrily clinging embrace of her cunt. Her nails hooked into my shoulder blades, breasts shuddering as she arched off the blanket. "Fuck yes, fill me up, AJ, please, fill my pussy up with your fucking cum!"

We writhed and squirmed against each other, sweaty skin on sweaty skin as orgasm washed over us both. My cock, teased since she'd first ridden me outside Gigi's house, unleashed what felt like torrents of cum into Sadie's pulsing, gushing pussy, emptying myself inside her until it was spilling out around my cock.

We lay there, limp and panting, tangled up with each other in the back of the car for what felt like an eternity, her arms wrapped around me, my head resting on her chest.