The Catch-Up Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I meant it, you know..." She said, breaking the silence. "I don't... want to like, date, but... we can fuck whenever you want." My face split into a smile as I hauled myself off and lay down beside her. "That's all I want. Did you think I had a crush on you?"

Sadie looked mock-offended. "You don't?"

I shook my head. "No. You're just one of my best friends, I love hanging out with you and... I think you're super fucking hot and I want to fuck your brains out all the time. That's it."

"Aww... I love hanging out with you too." She cuddled up to me. "And unexpectedly, I think you're hot as fuck, too. And you're really good at making me cum." She sat up. "Did Mackenzie teach you how to eat pussy like that, too?"

"No," I said. "Bridget did."

"WHAT?" Sadie squawked, but before she could go on, I pulled her towards me and kissed her, muffling her questions with my tongue in her mouth.

She smacked me on the shoulder, half-heartedly pulling away, still trying to talk, but soon her tongue was pushing back against mine and we were making out like we were the only people in the world, just like two teenagers in the back seat of a car should.