All Comments on 'The Catch-Up Ch. 07'

by starcall

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
ShouldIBeHere28ShouldIBeHere28over 3 years ago
Great Chapter!

Really enjoyed this one, wouldn’t be a wild summer without some crazy camp stories after all! As I’ve said before I feel this is probably my favorite ongoing story on literotica at the moment, you keep knocking them out of the park. The characters are actually well written and actually have relatively realistic motivations - you really nail the harem aspect without overdoing it and I wish we saw more of that tone in other stories. Also I actually really enjoy how level headed AJ is as the main character, he is very easy to relate to.

You seem to be setting the stage for the end of the series, and I’m sure you’ll stick the landing if you go that route. That said, I’ll be sad to see it end - hoping someday maybe we’ll get a part 2 for AJ’s time at uni!

You rock! Hoping to read more of your work soon!

Thousands2708Thousands2708over 3 years ago
Another great entry!

This continues to be an awesome series! I like that you picked Dylan, Amanda, and Eva to be at camp with AJ. A bit of feedback, I had Mormon friends in school and they didn’t drink coffee, so when Amanda and AJ stopped for coffee on the way to camp it was a bit incongruous. I liked that you moved the story forward in this chapter and the sex with Dylan was really hot. Can’t wait to see what happens with Amanda (and later Eva?) Kiera is interesting too, and I hope Mackenzie isn’t gone for good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing as always!

I love this series so much! The sex is extremely hot and detailed, and all the girls have different personalities. I actually really like how nice AJ is. It would be so easy to turn this into a power fantasy and make him cruel or mean to the girls, and you don’t do that, which is awesome. This feels like it could plausibly happen to somebody and it really elevates the story.

I also really enjoy the different settings in this. School, Mexico, a Summer Camp, it makes the scenes with the girls all the more special.

Great, great work here! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great chapter!

Another great chapter! As much as i like the sex scenes, my favorite parts are watching AJ and the others grow and evolve. The amount of development you put into your characters is amazing. Keep up the good work!

youjizz123youjizz123over 3 years ago
Do You and Try Not To Worry

Love your story and that shower scene was one of the most creative one I've seen in years. Plenty of authors on here get down when the demand of fans get too aggressive. Just know that in a year with little to look forward to your stories have been a bright point. And the day you decide to stop writing, I and many fans will be sad. But our appreciation will for your stories and countless hours will out weigh that sorrow. So do you and thank you for sharing your writing with us!

MetaBobMetaBobover 3 years ago

Best chapter yet! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My favorite story

Honestly this is my favorite story on this website, I’ve read a lot and this one just has such a simple yet amazing story. Honestly the way you describe the scenes makes it seem like I’m watching a movie and I can’t wait for the next park. Would love to see more of Gigi down the line and an actual threesome

nycreadernycreaderover 3 years ago
I agree: very good shower scene.

I wish to join other Commenters who praised the shower scene: I liked both the action descriptions and what Dylan says to AJ during it.

(And I am looking forward to seeing what Amanda does in the next installment.)

E. ("nycreader").

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Kiera

Another great addition! Don't worry about the speed of writing, it's more important that you enjoy it.

I'm sure whatever you come up with next will be equally entertaining, but I would love to see some action with Kiera...though that might be difficult since he left that job with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally Dylan

This was one of the best stories I've ever read and the one I had been hoping for the most!!!

Magicman123456Magicman123456over 3 years ago
Idea For Future Chapters

Your stories are excellently crafted and very very good. I really enjoy them. I had an idea for a possible future adventure for AJ that I left as a private message, but that was before I had made my account. In case you didn’t see it, it was something along the lines of this:

Mackenzie and AJ seem to have some kind of control dynamic going on, where MAckenzie like to be controlled/almost dominated(examples like the phone call orgasm with Gigi, pulling the hair, etc.). Another element to that would be if she were embarrassed or put in some kind of sexual situation in public that would force her to risk her reputation and her dignity, but she goes with it because of various reasons having to do with her arousal and her relationship with AJ. The idea I had in mind was AJ using a remote control vibrator on her in public(im not sure where you would want to write this scene but im sure you are very capable of doing so artfully). After an orgasm or two, they proceed to have some slightly more risqué sex in a semi exposed area. An idea for the impetus behind this could be Gigi’s machinations as a way to get back at Mackenzie.

Obviously, this is your story, and im sure you will do a fantastic job no matter what you choose, and I look forward to reading your next segment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing Chapter

Your series is amazingly well written and is among the best I’ve ever read. The characters have such unique personalities and are very well developed.

Personally I hope to see some stuff with Amanda, but as long as you keep doing what your doing I’m sure it’ll turn out amazing. And good luck!

ReapuerReapuerabout 3 years ago
Ship it to Amazon

I will buy it in a heartbeat. You are a professional, as far as I'm concerned. I hope you write more. This story is amazing.

Droid121Droid121about 3 years ago

I wonder whos next besides Amanda. A little part of me hopes its some angry sex with Eva next, like a "shut up and fuck me" vibe.

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran86about 3 years ago
Love thIs story 5 Stars

Dylan is by far the best in all 7 chapters, fingers crossed that they become something more to each other.

S_a_u_t_e_u_rS_a_u_t_e_u_rabout 3 years ago

This has been a delightful story! A week or two ago, I decided I wanted to try something new and read some erotic short stories. I looked at a few on this site, and this one was my favorite by far!

As others have said, I love the individuality of the characters. I also love how AJ seems to genuinely care about all of them -- even Mackenzie, who in chapter 6 he was concerned might actually need his help. I also love that I can't predict who AJ will hook up with next – you regularly introduce new, interesting girls, but he doesn't hook up with them all, and for each girl, I'm never sure if/when AJ will hook up with her. This makes it feel like a genuine, thrilling accomplishment when they do hook up. Basically, the story has great characters and lots of surprises and spends the right amount of time – neither too much nor too little – building up sexual tension before releasing that tension.

I'm looking forward to seeing if Amanda will be willing to come out of her shell some more and, if so, how that will happen. Hopefully I'll remember to keep checking back so that when the next chapter is posted I can catch up. Regardless, thanks for the fun I've had reading these so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
real good shit here chief

thanks for writing these! consistently my favorite series for all the years i’ve been on this site. good luck with your continued writing, you’re really fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This story keeps getting better and better!

Dylan and AJ together was really hot. I hope starcall can keep finding ways for those two to keep hooking up.

I also really like the "slow burn" quality of this story overall. The interactions/flirtation between the characters really helps create anticipation for the reader and it makes for a much more believeable outcome. (as far as believeable goes in erotica!)

I look forward to seeing how things turn out between AJ and Amanda. If they do hook up, I think it would take a lot more time for Amanda (the mormon girl) to emotionally come to the point of wanting to go against her upbringing and have sex with AJ.

If there is a chapter 8, and I hope there is, I think it would be a long chapter.

Look forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved this so much! I really like the idea that AJ can be with so many girls and yet the sex can be varied every single chapter. That’s not easy to do and you pull it off masterfully! Thanks so much, can’t wait for more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This whole series has been so great! Still really hoping that AJ can get with the ice cream girl at some point, though I am very curious about what you’ve set up with Amanda, maybe a Dylan/Amanda threesome? That would be very cool!!

I really love that all of the girls have different personalities and characteristics. This, coupled with most if not all of the scenes being something AJ’s never done before (Shower sex, Car sex, a new position) make every single sex scene an absolute joy to read. It also helps that AJ is a genuinely nice guy.

Thank you so much! I love this! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Where did you go... don't stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoy this a lot. The girls don’t feel like cardboard cutouts or just objects for AJ to use, which is great! I really enjoy all the sex scenes, the way you write makes every single one a joy to read.

I hope the end of this chapter means an AJ/Dylan/Amanda threesome, that’d be really exciting to see! Thank you so much for this fantastic series! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories I’ve ever read on this site. Keep up the amazing work and I can’t wait to read the next one!

Flefy2Flefy2about 3 years ago

I am a huge fan of this series. I stayed up late for a week to read it start to up to the current chapter. I check every day to see if a new chapter is put out, keep up the fantastic work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Super! Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

15Logan15Loganabout 3 years ago

Waiting for you to finish this!

Prowler39Prowler39almost 2 years ago

Greatest use of the words 'Did you?' in the history of the English language.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Aaaawwwww....Yeah, they just got caught...and Amanda was frigging herself while she listened to AJ and Dylan in their own shower stall...

Another chapter coming up...will Amanda give it up to AJ...show her "innocent little Mormon girl" side???!!! I knew a Mormon girl, years ago, we grew up in the same neighborhood in California...almost lost our virginities to each other...and we were 12 years old, I was about a week shy of my 13th birthday...And, do not act all Judy, you people out there who think "Oh, you were just babies...". We knew what we were doing, and WE WANTED IT...YES, WE DID...!!!!!

AJ is going to be FAMOUS...already is...cannot wait to see what happens with Amanda...

Five**5**Stars...again...🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠💯

BgDaddy33BgDaddy337 months ago

I don't remember if I have commented on this chapter yet. It would be shameful on my part if I did. This is my favorite read and I revisit it often.

I would love to see a new story featuring AJ and Dylan sometime in the future. Their chemistry was just so damn good. Loved everything about this chapter. I had a Dylan and reading this takes me back every single time. So well done. Kudos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous