The Catch-Up Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus. You guys know each other better than I thought..." Jenny waggled her eyebrows.

Dylan wiped her lips and got her game face back on. "Never Have I Ever had sex on a beach in Mexico!"

My suspicion was now definitely confirmed that Dylan had been among the group of girls that had watched Sadie and I on the beach. But I wondered if she had recognised me on her own or if Gigi or even Mackenzie had told her. Before I could drink, a male counselor I knew only as Gonzo piped up.

"So did I! Grad trip, my man!" He pointed at me and I gave him a thankful thumbs up.

"Shit..." Dylan groaned, taking another drink.

"Never Have I Ever thought Mr. Trevino was sexy," I blurted, thinking back to that game of Truth or Dare, but it cost me.

"No, I have too!" Charlotte blurted, thrusting her hand into the air to general laughter.

The mixed drink tingled in my throat and my head was starting to wobble as it hit my stomach. It was pretty strong, and I'd already had a few beers.

"Never Have I Ever seen your dick!" Dylan shouted, sensing victory was near.

I almost shouted, "HA! EVA HAS!" Like this close, taking a deep breath, tip-of-my-tongue close.

But I didn't. Even in my current state, I clamped my mouth shut at the last second. From behind me, where I knew she was sitting, there were only giggles and crows of triumph from the girls.

I sighed and took another drink, grimacing. As I did, I turned casually to glance sideways at Eva. She was sitting with her knees pulled up to her chest, her fist at her mouth, hiding the deep red flush to her light brown skin. Our eyes met and she gave me an almost apologetic look.

I just shrugged.

"Are you done, Carrie?" Dylan asked, actually sounding a little concerned. She was kind of right to be. I wasn't blacked out or anything, but unless I wanted this night to end with a lot of vomit, I couldn't take much more of this.

But I was determined to score one last point. I squared off with her again, steadying myself. This was a big swing. "Never Have I Ever been turned on by getting spanked in a hot tub," I said, tripping over a few of my words.

Just like after I'd spanked her, Dylan's ears turned bright red. She stared at me in stunned silence, her lips parted as if to protest. "I..." She stammered. "I mean..." Her eyes flicked upwards. "Fuck..." She said quietly, and lifted the cup to her lips.

The crowd went wild at such a most scandalous admission, but I turned around, lifting my hands. "I'm out, I'm out..."

"Oh, come on! You can't tap after your own turn... I get one more!" Dylan brushed her hair out of her eyes. "Never Have I Ever stared at my ass for like, all of archery on Wednesday!"

I froze, stomach balling up to the size of a fist. Then I sighed heavily, covered my eyes and drank. The girls were beside themselves, jubilant cheers and giggles.

"You're out, Carrie?" Jenny asked and I nodded, bowing my head to Dylan in sheepish concession.

She caught my eye, raising her hands in victory with a little twirl, one still holding her red Solo cup. As she turned on her heel, she casually but very intentionally reached back to adjust the spandex shorts clinging to her round, perfect butt, before striding back to her seat.

I slunk back to my seat between Dante and Amanda, drunk and thoroughly blushing. Dante patted me on the back. "Well played..."

"I mean, I lost..." I muttered.

Dante raised his eyebrows. "Did you?"

"What'd you mean?"

Dante laughed, shaking his head. "Man, how the hell did you do all of that stuff without knowing how to catch a vibe?" On my right side, I could feel Amanda leaning in to eavesdrop on our conversation, so I just shrugged, letting my gaze casually flick over to Dylan, whispering with Eva, a smile on her face.

I looked away before they could catch me, but not quite quick enough for Amanda.

"Do you, um... do you like her or something?" She murmured. Even though she'd only had one beer, her voice was coloured a little differently and she seemed both relaxed and flustered.

"I dunno..." I tossed a twig into the campfire. "Why don't you mind your own business, huh?" I said, playfully.

"Little late for that, dontcha think? Never thought I'd know that much of your business..." There was the hint of a sneer in her voice.

I looked at her, frowning. "I thought you weren't gonna judge me."

"Yeah, for partying, not..." Amanda wrinkled her nose. "Being like some kind of weird player... Like... Sadie?" She lowered her voice. "Really?"

"What?" I let out a short, disbelieving laugh. "If you have something to say about Sadie, say it."

She straightened, crossing her arms. "Nothing. I just... didn't think you'd be into girls like that."

"Well, sorry she's not a fucking Mormon, Amanda..."

She opened her mouth, then closed it, lips a tight, firm line. "I'm going to bed."

"Yeah. Maybe parties aren't for you," I muttered as she pushed herself to her feet and stepped out of the circle, storming off into the dark.

"Is she okay?" Dylan leaned over from a few seats down, Eva having gone to get another beer.

"Yeah, I think so. Just being... weird." I looked over at Dylan, eyes hazy, and pushed up my glasses. "I'm gonna go for a walk. Wanna come?"

Dylan met my gaze with an arched brow, quirking her mouth as if considering it. Then she shrugged. "Okay, sure."

I followed her out of the warm, orange glow of the campfire, both of us ignoring the couple of hushed "Ooh..." sounds from the people who spotted us.

We took one of the trails through the woods, along the lakeside. The wind was cool on the back of my prickly neck, soothing my fuzzy, lurching head. The moon was bright enough that we could see pretty well, which was good because I had to put a lot of effort into walking straight. The light also let me see the girl next to me-her short, tousled blonde hair, the easy grace of her tall, sleek frame, even in her tipsy state.

"Careful!" She gasped as I stumbled on a tree root and nearly fell, pirouetting in an awkward recovery as if I'd meant it. "Please be careful," she giggled, then went quiet. "So what was up with Amanda?"

I sighed. "She thinks I'm a slut."

"It's a lot to find out at once," Dylan said sympathetically. "She's probably just afraid you're changing and you won't wanna be friends with her."

"That's ridiculous. Why would I not..." I scoffed.

"I mean, you're hanging out with me instead of her right now, aren't you?"

"But we're friends, too, right?" I looked at her sideways.

She smiled. "Yeah, of course."

I nodded to myself. "Friends with Dylan Nystrom..."

She rolled her eyes. "Don't say 'Dylan Nystrom' like that, it's corny."

"I mean... we didn't talk in high school, did we?" I stepped in front of her, walking backwards. She frowned, looking concerned about another fall, but I checked over my shoulder, staying upright. "Did we?"

"Yeah, but who's fault is that?"

"Oh, come on..." I flicked my hand dismissively. "You were like the most athletic girl in school. Cool, tall... kind of intimidating."

"Intimidating? Really?" She asked incredulously. "Maybe..." She reached out to poke my knee with her toe as we walked. "You were too easily intimidated."

"You're right." I stopped short and she did, too, in front of me. "That's why it's good that I changed. Now I can talk to you... now I can be friends with you."

"What, now that you're like, a big man-ho or something?" She smirked.

"Yup." I turned around and kept walking.

"I don't buy it." Dylan caught up to me with a couple of quick strides, looping her arm through mine, fingers settling on my elbow. Somehow she made everything so natural. "I think you're the same nice little nerdy guy you were in high school."

"Why does everyone always say 'little'? I'm average height," I slurred, frowning.

"I don't know. 'Cause you're cute?"

I looked over at her. Her eyebrows were lifted, tongue between her teeth.

"Maybe I don't wanna be cute."

"And why don't you wanna be cute?"

I took a breath. "Okay... did you get turned on when I spanked you in the hot tub because I was cute?"

She let out a quiet huff of laughter and bit her lip, glancing away for a moment, out over the lake, the pale moon high in the inky sky. "I mean..." She stared down at her white tennis shoes. "I got turned on because I like getting spanked..."

Then, like she was forcing herself, she looked up, meeting my gaze. "But then afterwards... I couldn't stop thinking about how hot it was that this nice, cute little nerd spanked me like that."

Somehow I managed to keep putting one foot in front of the other without tripping and eating dirt. I shook my head in disbelief, heart thumping like a bass drum.

"Really?" My booze-loosened tongue said the next thing that popped into my mind. "Just thinking about it or..."

"Shut up... you're so drunk." Dylan shook her head, raising an eyebrow. "Why, did you..."

I just shrugged. "I mean... yeah. Duh. I spanked Dylan Nystrom..." I looked up at the starry sky. "And you made that noise..."

I slowed to a stop and next to me, I felt Dylan slip her arm out of mine. I glanced over at her.

She was looking off, down the path, with her hands on her hips and a focused, almost determined expression. "You know, the boathouse is just up there." Then she fixed me with that same hard gaze, like she was about to deliver a crushing overhand volleyball serve. "Race you."

"What?" I asked, barely processing what she'd said, but she was already jogging backwards away from me, a teasing smile tugging at her lips. "Wait—"

She turned and a cartoon cloud of dust may as well have engulfed me, because she was tearing down the path like a gazelle, feet barely touching the ground, disappearing into the shadows.

"Fuck..." I broke into a run after her, pounding the dirt, head throbbing in protest. I'd never been much of a runner at the best of times, and now I was certain I was going to fall and break my entire body. But I had to catch up to her. Had to get to the boathouse.

I was able to keep her in my sight, probably intentionally on her part. My lungs ached, my muscles whining piteously, but my eyes stayed glued to Dylan's flexing, rolling rear in those skin-tight spandex shorts as she cut the air ahead of me like an arrow.

I lost her as the trees parted and turned the corner. When I followed, spotting the narrow wooden building, the door was already ajar, light spilling out. Doubled over and panting, glasses slightly askew, I shoved it open and slipped inside.

The boathouse smelled like old wood, sodden with lake-water. Most of it was filled with canoes and kayaks up on racks, but there were large barrels full of paddles and oars and a long, workbench-style counter along one wall. It was lit only by a couple of bare, hanging bulbs.

I glanced around, not seeing anyone. "Dylan?" I panted. "You're not gonna jump out at me, are you?" Cautiously, I stepped forward, peeking between canoes, which cast long, strange shadows.

Then a pair of hands slid onto the back of my neck and I nearly jumped three feet in the air. "Jesus fucking Christ!" I whirled around to come face to face with Dylan, who burst out laughing.

"Oh, I got you..." She teased. "You knew it was coming and you were still so scared..."

Half-wondering if this hadn't all been a prank just to scare me, I shook my head, catching my shuddering breath. "You're so gonna pay for that."

"Yeah?" Dylan asked, smile fading slightly. She was still only a few inches away from me, practically up against me, eye to eye.

"Yeah." I nodded.

I don't who moved first, but our lips met, softly, and I relaxed, breathing into our first, long kiss. It was searching, almost experimental, as if she were assessing if she wanted to continue.

We broke apart briefly, our soft, low breath mingling, searching each other's eyes in the darkness of the boathouse. When we moved again, her arms encircled my neck and I tasted the booze on her tongue as her lips parted.

We were both too drunk to take our time. Our hands couldn't keep still, gripping shoulders, knitting into hair, and clinging to clothing. She smelled like summer camp-sunscreen, the smoky campfire, and pine needles.

With every touch, we burned hotter, messier, until we were all over each other in the best kind of urgent, sloppy-drunk make-out. The kind that happens when you've been eyeing their lips since the first second you were alone, holding back for what feels like hours. Panting, feverish, like you're starving for it.

Pretty soon the bridge of my glasses was starting to dig into her nose, and I moved to take them off, but she put her hands on mine, shaking her head. "Leave them..." Dylan breathed into my mouth, instead reaching down to the hem of her tanktop, hurriedly drawing it upwards. I rushed to help, the two of us breaking apart long enough to tug it over her head, revealing her cute Lululemon sports bra and her sleeky etched stomach.

Heady with booze and built-up arousal, we stumbled back against the counter, my tongue exploring her mouth, running my thumbs across the lines of her abs as I held her hips against mine. Dylan nipped at my bottom lip, fumbling to bring my hand to her chest, holding it there as I squeezed.

I grunted, feeling her stiff nipple press against my palm through the stretchy sports bra. "Mmm—" She panted against my lips. "Thought you were gonna make me pay..."

I groaned, clenching my teeth, and spun her around by the hips as she turned hurriedly, hands going up on the counter. I stared down at the pert, jutting butt I used to try not to ogle during high school volleyball tournaments, squeezed into those spandex shorts that clung to every curve, just like they were now.

"I'm drunk, so just don't judge me, okay..." I heard Dylan whisper as, shoulders rising and falling, she slowly bent over, back arching, further rounding the perfect bubble of her ass.

"Same..." I slurred, because I couldn't hold back anymore. My fingers spread over her cheeks and squeezed, roughly molding the spandex-encased flesh to the shape of my hand.

"God..." Her voice was higher than I'd ever heard it, needy. "Spank me..."

Smack. In my desperation to oblige, I barely landed the blow on the outer curve of her right cheek, but she jumped and squirmed all the same. "Mmm—" She gasped, almost with relief.

I steadied my breath, huffing to ground my whirling head, so my next blow was more deliberate and measured, a heavy, thudding slap that properly bounced her taut, firm ass.

"Oh, fuuuck......" Her knees turned inward, sneakers scraping on the floor as she shivered.

Through the drunken blur, I brought my hand back and spanked her again, over and over, on both cheeks. "Mm—mm—MM—unhhh—anhhh—" Dylan's breathless squeaks turned into harsh, open-mouthed moans as she clung to the counter, keeping her face down and her head bowed, maybe out of shyness, though her whole body tensed and shuddered with each blow.

Impulsively, I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her shorts, barely forcing myself to wait, but Dylan bit out a hurried "Mhm..." and I yanked downwards. The thin material rolled over the jutting curves of her pale ass, her athletic grey thong swallowed up in the tight cleft.

"Ghh..." I breathed through clenched teeth, and SMACK, I slapped her bare ass cheek, watched it jiggle, the smooth skin blushing beneath the blow.

Before the choked moan had died in her throat, I sank my fingers in and squeezed, getting a handful of soft flesh and feeling the firm muscles flexing beneath as her thighs pressed together.

"Hnghh, yeah..." Dylan whispered.

As I kneaded her ass cheek roughly, I got a look at the narrow band of thin grey fabric barely covering her centre. Even in the dim light, I could see that it was soaked, clinging to her mound, almost see-through.

"So wet..." I blurted, giving her ass another smack.

"Mm-touch me, touch me..." She gasped urgently, her face turned halfway back towards me, lips parted and panting as she hid behind her eyelashes, cheeks pink.

Fumbling, I plucked her thong aside and dove in, her silky, slippery folds

welcoming my rubbing, plying fingers. Dylan raised up on her tiptoes, hips twisting, legs stiffening as my other hand continued to ripple the pert swell of her cheeks with blow after blow.

"Huhhh... Unhhh... hnhhh... AANH—y-yes..." She begged desperately, breath coming in halting huffs as I buried my finger in her sopping pussy, stroking hard, feeling her walls clench and pulse with every sharp spank.

For the first time, Dylan fully looked back at me, brows high in disbelief, eyes wide with pleading lust as she rocked back onto my hooking finger, knuckle-deep inside her. "H-harder... don't stop...AHH, god..." She jumped, drowned out for a moment by the loud clap as I did as I was told, leaving a red, stinging handprint on the globe of her right cheek.

Her tight pussy squelched audibly as I added another finger to stuff her full, her arousal actually dripping out around my hand. Her eyes, growing hazy and slightly unfocused, flicked downwards, and I followed her gaze to see the thick tent in my shorts.

I'd barely realized I had a hard-on that was violently straining outwards, but Dylan certainly did. "Can I... see it..." She panted, flicking her blonde bangs out of her eyes.

I freed my hard, aching cock, the head purple and engorged and Dylan rubbed her lips together, tongue briefly flicking out as she stared. Hand shaking as she reached out, her fist formed around my shaft and began to jerk my cock, hard and fast.

Briefly, she let go long enough to spit on her hand, but it soon returned to my dick, reaching back to fly up and down my length as I finger-fucked her, rubbing her clit with my thumb. My breath grew ragged, her merciless pumping of my neglected cock starting to overwhelm. But after giving her such a head start, I was determined not to blow it.

"Mmph... so fucking wet for me... Do you like that..." I punctuated the mumbled question with another spank. "When I smack your ass like that?"

"Mhm..." Dylan nodded, biting her trembling lip, desperately jacking my cock. "It's so f-fucking hot..."

"Yeah? Did you touch yourself to it, after Mexico?" The question I'd been afraid to ask outright before burst from my lips.

Eyes locked onto mine, Dylan's head jittered up and down again, but I wanted more.

"How many times, Dylan... how many times did you fuck yourself thinking about... this-" I brought my hand down on her ass so hard she cried out.

"S-so much, AJ..." She whined, voice hoarse and shaking from my rough fingers toying with her gushing pussy. "In the shower... the next m-morning... at home all summer..." She had to take big gulps of air between words, eyelids fluttering. "Here... after I saw you looking at my ass..."

"Fuck..." I plowed her cunt with two fingers as hard as I dared, jerking Dylan's sleek, runner's body back and forth until I saw her lean muscles begin to seize.

"Ohh, unhh, anhhh—AJ—don't stop—don'tfuckingstop!" Knees buckling, throwing herself forward, Dylan bent over so far her face was inches from the counter, lifting her hips as high in the air as she could. She let go of my cock, hands clamping onto the wooden counter for dear life as my fingers churned her wet, gripping pussy.

In the quiet of the boathouse, Dylan came hard, her breathless moans almost sounding like sobs, the juices of her clenching cunt actually running down her toned thighs. The tall, lithe girl I'd been barely able to keep my eyes off of all week shuddered in the throes of orgasm, that firm, round ass you could bounce a quarter off of writhing and rolling in front of me.