The Catch-Up Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My jaw dropped. "Fuck..."

"Say it..." It was a whisper of a whine that raised goosebumps on my neck as she screwed her hips into my thrusts, humping back against me.

"Unh..." I moaned. "I love fucking you... You feel fucking amazing... such a tight little pussy... such a hot fucking body..."

She actually blushed, cheek hot and reddening against my own. "You make me so wet..." Dylan's hazel eyes stared pleadingly into mine. "G-god, no one's ever fucked me like this..."

With a groan, I whipped my hips back and forth, properly pounding her soaked pussy, the wet slap of our bodies coming together bouncing around the shower along with her choked moans. I took a hand off her ass to cup her face, holding her fast with my thumb on her cheekbone, so that even as her body jostled and shook before my rough, frenzied thrusts, she stayed close to me.

"Are you close..." Dylan bit out, voice strained and shuddering as her breath was snatched from her, toes pointing in the air above my head.

I shook my head, jaw clenching. The squeezing wetness of her cunt was milking me mercilessly with every stroke, but all I wanted to do was fuck her until the shower went cold.

"What the fuck, AJ..." She whined, high and incredulous. "I'm coming, god, I'm coming..." Grinding her clit on my pelvis as I rutted into her, Dylan's walls clenched around my girth as she came on my cock with a squirming shiver, fingers tight on my jaw, stifling her cry with my tongue.

I thrust through her orgasm, but as she rode it out, I let her leg down. When both feet touched the ground, her knees buckled and I had to rush to catch her. "Jeez..." I laughed, holding her up as she caught her breath. "Didn't you run a marathon or something..." I blurted.

Dylan's mouth dropped open. "...I wasn't... being jackhammered at the time... you little shit..." She put a hand on my bare chest and pushed me away surprisingly hard, planting her feet and straightening under her own power, legs wobbling only a little bit. The competitive fire of an athlete was in her eyes now. "Trust me, I'm just getting warmed up..." She pulled me to her by the cock.

"Yeah? Bet I can make you come again before I do."

She raised her eyebrows, shaking her head at my bravado. "Oh, you're so on..."

Like I had in the boathouse, I grabbed her hips and spun her around, pushing her up against the shower wall, so the water beat down on her arched back, streaming down the swell of her ass. "You sure? There's no way you're not coming first like this-" She murmured breathlessly.

Then I lowered myself to my knees.

"Hey, wait... that's no fair, that's not fair..." The last word came out as a sigh, because I buried my face in her pussy from behind, and Dylan was too busy groaning and pulling my hair to protest.

I rubbed her clit with two fingers while I devoured her sweet cunt, the perfect and pert globes of her ass enveloping me. "Oh...o-oh... ohhh..." Dylan squeezed her eyes shut, circling her hips back onto my surging tongue, pressing her breasts into the cool tile wall. "Holy shit... that feels so good..."

She sounded almost surprised, and as I spread her cheeks to take long laps of her pussy, I wondered idly if Dylan was less experienced than I had thought. "Did you mean it..." I panted, coming up for air. "When you said no one had ever fucked you like that..."

She opened her eyes and looked down at me, hiding behind her long, almost transparent blonde lashes. "Mhm... I h-had a boyfriend last year—oh, fuck yeah, right there—but it was never... like this..." I felt a heady rush of pride. She swallowed and locked eyes with me. "...You're the first g-guy who's ever... eaten my pussy..."

"Really? I'm so lucky..." I grinned fiercely into her sex, flicking her clit faster, fucking her pussy with my tongue, as deep as I could inside her until she squealed. Eyes drawn down my nose to her tight, pink little flower, I licked upwards, teasing her perineum. "What about your ass?"

"Oh my god..." She gave a soft huff of laughter, but I felt her shiver as I tickled the sensitive spot. "You're such a freak, Carrie..." But I held her gaze, leaving my tongue where it was. Slowly, Dylan's embarrassed smile faded and she chewed her lip, flushed bright pink. "...Okay." She nodded, and I knew she meant it.

I gave her a sharp spank, and as she jumped, up went my tongue, sliding between her cheeks to lavish her asshole. "Huhh... hahh... anhhh... god, you're... anh... really..." She stared down at me with stricken awe. "...R-really... eating my ass... UNnhh Fuck, don't stop..."

If only high school me had known, sitting on the sidelines of the volleyball city championships and watching Dylan Nystrom's perfect ass flex as she bent to scoop up the ball from the gym floor, that in less than a year I'd be reaming her asshole with my tongue while she moaned like a porn star.

"Unhhh-huh god yes... I w-want... want your..." She squirmed, writhing against my mouth, turning her head to look back at me, eyes raking up and down my body.

Then Dylan did something that was so fucking hot that even if I could tell my past self about it, I'd never spoil the surprise for anything. As I furiously tongued her ass and fingered her clit, Dylan bent at the waist, all the way down until her head was upside-down between her knees. Which left her face directly in line with my lap.

Still panting from my efforts to get her off, Dylan's mouth opened and I looked down in disbelief as she captured my hard cock between her lips and sucked. Her cheeks hollowed, eyes closed with ardent determination as she slurped just the broad, purple crown at first.

But despite the pretzel-like position, it only took her a few seconds of adjustment before she was bobbing her head past her knees to gulp down my cock in earnest, grabbing her ankles, legs spread straight out in a "V".

"Jesus fucking Christ..." I babbled, watching her in shock, groaning from the suckling wetness of her mouth around my cock, before remembering to do my part of the unorthodox sixty-nine and keep licking her pussy and asshole.

It was overwhelming, my hips bucking to thrust into her mouth while I sloppily tongue-fucked her, smearing my face with her arousal, practically drowning in her soaked, dripping pussy. Moans muffled around my shaft, Dylan's lips smacked around my girth as she swallowed me as deeply as she could, her tongue swirling around my sensitive cockhead.

It was too much, and I was really starting to lose confidence in my wager. "Fuck..." I groaned, and clambered to my feet, pulling my cock out of Dylan's mouth. With her still bent all the way over, I gripped my shaft and shoved back inside her from behind.

Dylan gasped, loud enough to rival the quickening clap of my pelvis on her ass as I started to pound her. The toned muscles of her back flexed as she reached back to grab at my thighs, but in a haze of lust, I caught both her wrists, used her arms like handlebars to tug her back onto my pistoning cock.

"Anh—anh—anh—ohhhh my god..." Dylan's cries were almost panicked with pleasure, trapped with her torso hanging in mid-air, yanked back and forth to meet my plowing hips. Her long, naked body, wet from the shower was incredible to see bent over before me, the pale flesh of her round, jutting cheeks shivering with tight jiggles from the impact of my thrusts.

"Oh, fuck yes, p-please, yes—yes—yes—" She chanted with every smack, the breath choked out of her lungs.

"Yeah... take my cock, Dylan... take it..." I hissed, muscles burning from the exertion of fucking her.

"Yesss, give it to me... fill me up... ughhnhhh..." She whined, almost frustrated, looking back at me wide-eyed. "Fuck, AJ, you... turned me into such a slut..."

With a harsh huff, I pulled her upright, let go of her wrists so I could squeeze her shuddering tits and reach around to work her clit. "It looks good on you..." I panted in her ear, nipping at the tender flesh of her neck, my frenzied thrusts driving her up onto her tiptoes as she braced a hand on the shower wall.

"MMmm—mm—mmph... never thought... I'd b-beg for it..." She murmured, turning her head to look into my eyes. "From the little nerd in m-my English class..." Her fingers traced my cheek, thumb parting my bottom lip. "Never thought you'd... be the first... first guy to make me come..."

Fuck yes. "Oh my god, Dylan..." My face screwed up with effort, I wrapped my arms entirely around her, crushing her back against me, one hand pressing flat to her rolling abs while the other madly plied her clit. A thick cream smeared my shaft with every stab into her dripping cunt-we were both close. "You gonna come?"

But Dylan shook her head, pushing against the wall to bounce her firm ass back on my painfully hard erection. "You... first..."

I groaned, looking up at the ceiling as her pussy swallowed me to the balls. I'd forgotten about our bet. "Are you... fucking serious?"

"Yeah—" She nodded, grinning at me breathlessly even as her eyelids fluttered.

"C'mon, come for me, AJ... I want it..." She huffed, reaching back to spread her own ass cheek as she shoved back onto me. "I want it all over me... All your cum... Please... I'm so wet for you..." As I watched, she brought my hand to her lips, urgently sucking two of my fingers into her mouth.

I was teetering on the edge-it hurt every second I didn't blow my load. I was trying to contain a hurricane in a teacup, and one way or another, I was going to come in a matter of seconds. I had one chance. Still doggedly frigging her clit, I drew my hand back and spanked her, again and again on either cheek-Smack! Smack! Smack!. My hand stung her pale flesh pink, alternating with the rough plunges of my cock into her cunt so she never got a moment of respite.

Dylan let out a sharp, high cry with every blow, gaping back at me. "...F-fuck you.. I'm c-coming AGAIN!" Teeth chattering, her legs began to quiver, pussy seizing around my cock.

"Me too—" I groaned and I saw a flash of satisfaction in Dylan's eyes before they squeezed shut, face screwing up with adorable ecstasy as she shook, her coltish legs folding together, still rocking her ass against me, my cock stuffed all the way inside her.

I yanked out of her a half-second before I came, the first spurts splattering onto the outside of her pussy, into the valley of her cheeks and across her asshole. In the fog of orgasm, I slid my cock between her pale globes as her hips writhed, jerking out rope afte rope with the bubble of her ass.

Thick white cum pooled in the dimples of her lower back, dripping down her round rear. Chest heaving, Dylan recovered from her own orgasm in time to look back and see the jizz-covered mess I'd made of her for a second time in twenty-four hours, before the shower washed it away. "Mhm..."

Light-headed and unsteady on my feet, I wrapped my arms around her, resting my head on her back to catch my breath. She reached back and stroked my hair, similarly panting. "Thanks for pulling out—I know I didn't make it easy..."

"No problem... I did kind of get it on the outside, though..." I admitted.

"That's okay... I'm on birth control, just... better safe than sorry..." She turned her head and kissed me lightly. "I'm kind of surprised we still have hot water... I might stay and actually shower, if that's cool..."

"Totally..." I was shocked myself that no one had come in, and as much as I would have loved to stay and shower with her, it was probably better I cleaned up on my own side of the showers. As I stepped away, she pulled me back and kissed me one more time, an earnestly soft press of her lips.

"This was fun, AJ," she said softly.

"Yeah," I replied with a smile, the understatement of the year.

With one last look at Dylan's naked body under the downpour of the shower, I opened the door and slipped out, realizing suddenly that I hadn't brought a towel.

There was a little intake of breath behind me, and even though it was the dumbest possible thing to do, I automatically whirled around.

Amanda was standing there by the bank of showers, her back to one of the doors, a towel and shower bag lying at her feet. As I turned, she straightened hurriedly, arms coming up to hug herself, although she was fully clothed.

And I was completely naked in front of one of my best friends and on the girls' side of the showers to boot. I dove for my clothes, painfully banging my knee on the bench in my hurry, and clumsily snatching them up in a pile to cover myself with.

"Fuck..." I winced, both at the physical pain and mortification of the moment.

"Sorry—sorry, sorry, sorry..." She whipped her hand up to shield her gaze. Her tanned skin was deeply flushed, strands of curly brown hair escaping from her stretchy headband. "I was just..."

I frowned. Why was she explaining herself? Then I frowned deeper. How long had she been standing there?

With her free hand, she tugged the bottom of her sweatshirt down over her hips. I followed the motion and before it was covered up, I saw that the button on her modest jean shorts was undone, the zip partway down to reveal a flash of underwear beneath.

I swallowed, mind reeling. "No, it's my fault... should have brought a towel..."

Amanda swallowed, groping for the door to the shower behind her. "I'll just... let you change then," she said, breathless.

"Thanks." I grimaced as the door clattered shut behind her.

A moment later the door to Dylan's shower cracked open and she peeked her head out, bright pink as well. "Did we get caught? What just happened?" She whispered.

I gave her a helpless look. "I... have no fucking idea."