All Comments on 'The Catch-Up Ch. 08'

by starcall

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
PoisonPen33PoisonPen33about 3 years ago

I never thought bumping, grinding, and rubbing could be so sexy, but here we are.

And nice final twist with being stuck in the middle of nowhere. A bit of "reality ensues" helps make the fantastic feel more believable!

jay_pearcejay_pearceabout 3 years ago

They say nice guys finish last but AJ seems to be so ng just fine! Really enjoyed this story and can't wait to see where you take it next. This chapter was the best so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sex was great as always, though the chapter seemed rushed to me. I thought Dylan would be an interesting character but the goodbye was fairly abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really want the Amanda and aj thing to turn into a relationship. But otherwise really hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope the next chapter is all Eva. I really liked that innocent to a naughty type finally spark and her dirty secret come out.

Wash2015Wash2015about 3 years ago

Another great chapter, glad to hear that you are working on the next one already. This chapter felt a bit short which is my only complaint. I liked that he was able to play and connect with Amanda without it going all the way. I like that you are able to make each situation unique to the female character, how far she will/won't go etc. Not just a copy of the same thing over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Simply amazing! Such great work again from starcall. I hope AJ ends up with Sadie, even if its an open relationship as theyre really great together

youjizz123youjizz123about 3 years ago

Really hoping the oil was for backdoor action. Can't wait for this amazing series finale. Finger crossed for anal.

MisterWildCardMisterWildCardabout 3 years ago

Excellent from start to finish, five stars! Really looking forward to the finale.

nycreadernycreaderabout 3 years ago

My "2 cents" in reply to the Author's Note calling for ideas as to what should be in the next (and seemingly last) chapter -- and which female character AJ should end up the series with: I think that there should be talk (and possibly a sexual "final examination") between AJ and his longtime friend (and sexual teacher -- and somewhat "wingwoman" -- earlier in the series) Bridget (she's his friend and seemed to get aroused from their "classes"; if it weren't for her being presented at the beginning of the series as an "out" lesbian and her still seeking women a bit later in the series, I would say that AJ should end up with her) .... -- but as Bridget probably can't totally "commit" to AJ (although I'm not sure anyone has to: all the Seniors are going off to "uni" (or in US lingo, to "college") , my next choice would be Amanda (if AJ thinks waking up with her would be a nice thing to do every day, why not? (and they were friends long before "the Catch-Up" which began at the beginning of the story).

(Nice story overall, with AJ as perhaps too generally "nice" to be true -- and his female friends from the first chapter (not so much Mackenzie, Gigi, and perhaps Charlotte) quite nice too.)

(If his summer co-worker (older and female) who seemed interested in AJ could somehow show up in the last chapter or in a sequel, that could be nice.)

One other thing: this may be "logical" in an episodic Erotic Couplings series (and at Literotica), but while AJ is said to have male friends, they never really turned up in the story -- and that's both slightly puzzling to me. (On the other hand, perhaps readers have absolutely *zero* interest in some other guy even just *speaking to* AJ in the story (except maybe for the other counselor in the past 2 chapters)... -- if any of his male friends show up in the final chapter, I imagine they might be surprised at quite how well his summer has gone (?) .

E. in New York City ("nycreader" when speaking up about stories at Literotica).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your storytelling is great, the sex is intimate and hot, and this is a fantastic series. In regards to who AJ should see again in the last installment, it’s a hard choice. You wrote his relationships to Dylan and Sadie so well, and now I’m just a huge fan of this budding new dynamic with Amanda who he was already very close with. I definitely think Sadie deserves at least another appearance, and maybe Dylan could show up with a small cameo or have a bigger role in a spinoff. But right now I’m just really rooting for some more AJ+Amanda development! It feels like what he’s been building up to, a combination of both lust but deeply embedded affection. I don’t know how that would work with Amanda’s plans on keeping her virginity and AJ’s thoughts on relationships and stuff, but I’d love to at least give them some more development in the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a wonderful series and it is lovely how you make it realistic by balancing the different sexual experience of the characters.

Eva could perhaps evolve as his submissive as she's demonstrating this side and explore some bondage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An amazing story. I really look forward to the last chapter and how you end it. I would suggest after you finish this series, to start a new series of AJ at college.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It’s amazing to see how AJ has grown since a nervous nerd to the confident yet gentle man he is now. I hope to see more of him soon, especially of Eva and who, if any of them, AJ ends up with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great writing from start to finish. You mentioned some "group action" in possibly the last chapter. I'd like to see a group get together to catch up on how they're going- perhaps on the Thanksgiving Holiday when they're all home. And AJ, Sadie, Gigi & Mackenzie separating and having their own reunion together. Imagine the possibilities !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It'd be neat if he ended with who he started with: Reagan! She should at least make an appearance in the finale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is probably my favorite series on Literotica, and this chapter did not disappoint! Thank you for taking the time to get it just right.

Great work, and I can't wait for Chapter 9. Whatever you do next, I'll be there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is such an amazing story! You do such a well job at making each character unique in and outside the bedroom. In the finale I would love to see more stuff with Amanda, maybe her and AJ going all the way? Regardless whatever you do I’m certain you won’t disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

awesome

please continue your wonderful work

cant wait for the remaining chapters to be uploaded

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After all the juicy sex scenes you've written for us in this story I'm impressed at how exiting and hot these two non penetration scenes were. Well done good sir!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’ve followed this series for quite a while. One of the better written ones out here! I’ve really looked forward to every new release.

Someone stated it above, but you really make an effort for each interaction to be unique, and it shows!

Sad to see the series ending, but I know you’ll give it a good finish!

If it’s any worth at all, I had always been rooting for Sadie, they seemed to have made a connection early on that I think can still be expanded on.

But after this chapter, I wouldn’t mind seeing Amanda again as well, you did quite well to form an attachment between the two.

More interested in seeing AJ find a longer term partner than group stuff, if I’m honest.

But always remember, you write what YOU want to write. Regardless, I know it’ll be great.

Keep it up.

BiologoBiologoalmost 3 years ago

With a new location 2 hours away and no H.S. cohort heading for the same university that i recall, A.J. is obviously going to be meeting new people: students, T.A.s and profs. Echoing an anonymous comment I’d be interested in seeing how A.J. (and you) might handle an ongoing relationship with one person—with or without other new conquests or visits back home with his C.C. chums.

CantShakeTheBeadHeadCantShakeTheBeadHeadalmost 3 years ago

Can't remember if I've already commented, but I absolutely love this story. It's similar to another favorite series of mine, "Senior Year Memories", and I think I'd melt into a puddle if you two ever did a collab.

ShouldIBeHere28ShouldIBeHere28almost 3 years ago

My only complaint about this series is that it is coming to an end, but it does make sense narratively (as much as it pains me). Too many series on this site go on for way longer than they probably should, I respect that you are letting this one reach its natural conclusion. Hopefully we get that sequel some day though!

This whole series has been superb writing and characterization, one of the best on Lit. Can’t wait to see the final chapter. Thanks for submitting! Hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More on the sassy girl from the ice cream store!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, one of the best here. Looking forward to more!

S_a_u_t_e_u_rS_a_u_t_e_u_ralmost 3 years ago

Great handling of Amanda's character growth. She got to explore her desires at her own pace. It was fun watching her do that.

roar_58roar_58almost 3 years ago

Just binge read the series, by far and away one of the best stories I’ve read. Really hoping to see something build with Keira, keep up the awesome story please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just wanted to show appreciation for your amazing writing skills. Can't wait to see more of your work!

Doombot80Doombot80over 2 years ago

Although I love reading about AJ getting to hook up with all the cute girls he can handle, I do hope eventually he lands one that actually wants to be with him after the sex. There's obviously been hints that he wants something more as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see the last chapter! Thank you so much for this series!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel like I've waited forever for that last chapter,

I've read the stories twice now, each time more amazing than the previous and now I'm dying to know how it all ends. Hopefully he uploads soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ye he gone

TarlosoTarlosoover 2 years ago

I couldn't stop reading this series...please finish it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was an incredible run, as I can’t wait to see how it turns out. No matter what I know it’ll be amazing because you never disappoint starcall. My vote for who AJ should end up with is a little split, but I absolutely adored his whole relationship and interactions with Dylan. She would be my number one choice. I think it could be a really hot story line if MacKenzie comes back and essentially tries to bargain AJ into being her personal fuck buddy, then hot steamy sex ensues and ends with AJ forcing her to admit how desperate she is for him etc. before he eventually turns her down and leaves after aforementioned hot steamy sex. A final lesson with Bridget could also be really hot before they separate and go their own ways. Dylan has my vote. I love her character and the sex was crazy hot. Ice cream shop girl is an interesting little sidebar character that hasn’t been too involved as of yet so I’m curious as to your plan with her, but even if nothing happens I don’t think any of us would be too torn up about it. Best of luck with the story and all future writing!

Cal59Cal59over 2 years ago

Excellent, thanks. For what it’s worth I’m a fan of him with Sadie

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Starcall deadass retired

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story, just hope the next one comes out soon!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Why, oh why does this series have to end with this next chapter??!! There is SSSOOO much potential here...AJ has lots of friends to play with...a couple to bring along, like his friend from his ice cream shop job...I agree with others, she is something to think about.

Really, I said it before...Bridget is about my favorite here...she 'thinks' she only likes girls, yet is attracted to AJ, to the point of giving him cunnilingus lessons...I think she would go for more, given the right circumstances (I know this is fantasy, still, a guy CAN hope, can he not??!!)

Mackenzie...Mmmeeehhhhhh....maybe...she rates kinda low on the list, as does Gigi...too much drama and competition there...unless they can go for a threesome...THAT would be interesting...

So much potential...and a Five**5**Star story to boot...

On to next/last chapter...BooHh!!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

😢😭 BooHoo!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous