The Catch-Up Ch. 09 - Summer's End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um... yeah. Sure. Yes." I ran a hand through my hair, heart hammering. "...Hell yeah."

Dylan and Sadie laughed, turning their attention to the menus. I could barely read the words on the page, but I tried not to let my imagination leap to conclusions. I'd been reminding myself all afternoon that just because Sadie was letting me take her out on a date didn't mean she had feelings for me.

If this whole thing was a bit of fun, it was just like Sadie to invite Dylan as a treat to make my first date a little more memorable. Something to brag about in dorm room games of two truths and a lie--"My first date was with two girls!"--but not much more than that. It certainly didn't mean...

I refused to even let the word starting with "three" and ending with "me" pop into my mind. Just take the night one minute at a time and don't screw anything up, dumbass.

It was a little strange at first to be hanging out with Dylan indoors, in fancy clothes, without the constant sound of kids and the smell of bug spray hanging in the air.

But thanks to Sadie, who could get a conversation going with a brick wall, we easily fell back into our camp rapport, and soon the three of us were talking summer jobs, college plans, and high school memories while we browsed our menus.

"So, any more coming or..." Peyton said, when she made her way back.

"Nope! Just the three of us..." Sadie said, reaching across the table to brush my hand with hers, clearly enjoying Peyton's slight bemusement. I had no idea what Peyton thought our little party of three was, and honestly, I wasn't quite sure, but I still felt a swell of pride to be seen sitting at a table with a pair of incredibly hot girls dressed to the nines.

"Ready to order?"

I'd honestly been too distracted to put much thought into it, so I just got the burger, while Sadie went for pasta and Dylan, to my surprise, got a steak.

She read my expression easily. "Protein! And it's a special occasion, anyway." She ran a hand through her hair. "So how come you've never been on a date?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I've never asked anyone, I guess."

"Ever thought about it?"

I laughed, glancing down. "Of course I have."

She nudged me with an elbow. "So why didn't you? You're nice, funny, cute, blah, blah, blah... if you'd just asked her, she probably would have said yes."

"Thanks..." I felt a blush creeping into my cheeks. "It was just complicated." I ran a finger around the rim of my glass.

"Complicated, right...." Dylan grinned. "You wouldn't happen to be talking about Reagan Symons, would you?"

I nearly choked on my water.

"Breathe, please, don't forget to breathe..." Dylan giggled. "Eva told me all about you and Reagan."

"See, what did I say? Big mouths..." Sadie smirked.

Dylan smiled, looking at me carefully. "She said you were sweet to her."

"Yeah? I'm glad." I shifted uncomfortably. "Just so you know, it wasn't... my idea, really."

"Yeah, poor guy..." Dylan rolled her eyes. "Okay, I'm sorry, but I have to know... what's your body count?"

"Oh god... no, that's not... gentlemanly..." I put my head in my hands.

"Boo! Who gives a fuck about gentlemanly?" Sadie slapped the table. "Tell us!"

"You already know!"

"Do I? It's getting hard to keep up!" Sadie adjusted the front of her dress in a way that made her cleavage jiggle and I knew I couldn't hold out.

"Okay, okay, okay... we're talking like... 'sex' or..." I started.

"Um..." Dylan fidgeted, crossing one long leg over the other in her tight skirt. "Let's say... anything more than a kiss."

It took me long enough to do a quick mental tally that Dylan's eyebrow arched.

"Having trouble keeping count?"

"No, I'm just--eight? Eight." I braced myself and the reaction didn't disappoint. Dylan gasped, and Sadie swore loudly and then immediately started counting on her fingers.

"Wait, wait, wait--Reagan, me, Gigi, Dylan, Eva..."

"Gigi?" Dylan grabbed my arm, as Sadie went on.

"...Mackenzie..."

"Mackenzie?" Dylan's hand flew over her mouth. "I knew it, I knew it, oh, she was being so weird about you in Mexico."

"That's only six. Who am I missing?" Sadie demanded. "Oh, wait, B--" She cut herself off suddenly. "...Right."

"Who?" Dylan glanced back and forth between us. "Come on, I wanna know."

"Uh, it's okay, we don't need to..." I was mostly just worried about keeping Amanda's name out of things.

"I'm not gonna tell anybody, AJ. Seriously," Dylan said and when I looked into her hazel eyes, I believed her completely. "...But it's up to you. I'm just curious."

"Okay... I don't think she would really mind, because it was just for practice, but... Bridget," I said slowly.

"No shit..." Dylan breathed, straightening. "I knew you guys were close, but..."

"It was just practice, like I said... educational." I said quickly.

"So she gave you like... lessons on girls or something?" Dylan tucked a lock of hair behind her ears.

I shrugged, and nodded. Dylan let out a long breath. "That's, like..."

"...Really fucking hot? I know, right?" Sadie said.

"I mean... she's still a Lesbian. I think..." I mumbled.

Dylan shrugged. "Most people's sexuality is kinda fluid."

"Yeah?" Sadie leaned forward. "You know I always wondered about you, Dylan."

Dylan snorted. "Don't say it's the haircut."

"No..." Sadie giggled. "You just... seem like you'd know how to handle a girl."

Dylan's mouth dropped open in delighted shock, but her eyes danced as she settled back in her seat. "And what about you?"

"Me?" Sadie said sweetly, flicking her hair back. "I can handle anybody."

I cleared my throat, which was suddenly dry. "Think that's our food..."

The arrival of our dinner broke the tension a little bit, and soon we were back into more casual conversation as we ate. I was on a date with Sadie Schuster and Dylan Nystrom, and there was a heady, almost intoxicating rush in listening to them talk, meeting their eyes across the table, making them laugh.

As I made my way through the last of my fries, I felt something brush my leg and glanced down to see a bare foot sliding up my shin. I glanced across at Sadie, who innocently lifted her fork as she leaned back in her seat, her foot running up along my inner thigh.

Her toes were painted pink to match her dress, and they curled around the rising bulge in my lap, even as Sadie turned to interject into the conversation. "...Didn't she have a crush on her student teacher or something?"

My breath caught, and I glanced around, as if anyone in the restaurant could see what was going on between my legs.

"Yes...seems like she was a little obsessed..." Dylan said, eyes flicking towards me as I tensed and fidgeted next to her. I tried to shift my napkin over Sadie's bare foot, but the motion of her rubbing circles against my stiffening erection was obvious as Dylan glanced down. "Holy shit..." She laughed, eyes widening.

"What?" Sadie laughed. "I'm not doing anything..."

"Sorry..." I muttered, moving to push Sadie's foot out of my lap, but she held it there.

"It's fine..." Dylan said, shaking her head. "I mean... technically, I've watched you guys fuck, so..." She toyed with the last bites of her side salad as she watched me squirm. "Okay. Quit it, you're killing him."

"Jealous?" Sadie smirked.

"You said you wanted to give him the traditional date experience." Dylan bit her lip, dropping her voice. "...Don't think that includes footjobs under the table."

"Guess you've never been on a date with me." Sadie ran her tongue across her teeth, giving my hard-on a firm stroke with her toes. Dylan glanced around and then reached into my lap, fingers wrapping around Sadie's ankle.

"Stop, I'm ticklish--" Sadie's foot wiggled around against me before withdrawing to her side of the table.

Dylan laughed. "You're welcome..." She murmured, carefully adjusting my napkin back over the tent in my pants. I met her eyes and felt a shiver run through me at the delicate brush of her fingers. She swallowed, a pink blush kissing her cheeks, before turning away. "We should get the cheque, can we get the cheque?"

"Hard agree..." Sadie muttered, glancing around. "Where is she?" She caught Peyton's eye from across the restaurant and made the checkmark symbol in the air.

There was an impatient, vibrating tension at the table as Peyton came over with our bill and the debit machine. All three of us fumbled for our wallets.

"Together or separate?"

"Together--" I said.

"Separate--" Sadie said.

"C'mon, let me pay..."

"AJ, don't be dumb..." Sadie grabbed for the bill but I slid it out of her reach.

"You said traditional first date experience," I blurted. "Let me fulfill this stupid little ritual."

Sadie crossed her arms. "...Fine."

"Thank god there's a real man around," Dylan said, with exaggerated sweetness, batting her eyelashes.

"You're welcome, toots..." I snorted, inserting my card. It wasn't a small bill, but this evening would already have been worth it at ten times the price. And it's not over yet... I swallowed and punched in my PIN, calming my quickening breath. No expectations, no expectations...

Peyton was looking at me with her head tilted to the side, looking confused and slightly incredulous as I handed the machine back to her. I looked down, cheeks growing hot. At least we'd given her a funny story to tell her coworkers about the nerdy kid on a date with two hot blondes.

"All right... you have a good night, okay?"

"Oh, we will, thanks." Sadie grinned, grabbing her purse.

"You, too--" I muttered, following Dylan as she rose from the booth. Sadie grabbed my hand and placed it on her waist as the three of us made our way out of the restaurant, somehow able to stifle our sniggers until we were out the door.

"I bet she was wondering if it was like a YouTube prank or something..." I laughed, pulling out my car keys.

"She was wondering something, that's for sure..." Sadie gave my wrist a squeeze, catching my eye.

"So, uh, what's the plan?" I said.

"Well, I said I'd be home by 10, so..." Dylan said, crossing one high-heeled boot over the other.

"Sure..." I tamped down on the jolt of disappointment. No expectations! "Hop in, we'll drop you off."

With Sadie riding shotgun next to me, her hand lingering on my knee and thigh, it was hard to be too crestfallen. Still, my eyes lingered on Dylan in the rearview mirror, one long leg folded over the other, hair falling onto her forehead, the twilight through the car window bathing her tanned, smooth skin in a soft orange glow.

We turned on the radio, chatted about the upcoming year, quieter than we'd been in the restaurant, reflective in a way that tugged at my insides at the thought that I'd be leaving all this behind in a few days. A brand new place, with brand new people.

"It's just here on the right... you can just pull into the driveway."

Dylan's place was an older two-story not unlike my house, with a big garden out front and a covered porch.

"Walk me to the door?" She met my gaze in the rearview. "First date rituals and all that?"

"Of course." I grinned, in spite of myself. The passenger door opened, and Sadie climbed out, too, following us with a strangely serene look on her face.

At the door, under the porch overhang, Dylan fumbled with her keys, and I was suddenly reminded of a thousand romantic comedies.

"Thank you. This was really fun, and... it was really great seeing you again," I said.

"I had fun, too," Dylan said. "We should do this again sometime." Her gaze flicked across the two of us.

"Right... um, what else do people say?" I pushed up my glasses, trying to think of other end of date cliches.

"Or you could just man up and go for the kiss..." Sadie said.

I gave a short laugh, glancing at her, but she stared back at me evenly, eyebrows slightly raised.

"Yeah?" I murmured, before glancing back at Dylan, who was poised there in the shadows with her hand on the doorknob.

I put a hand on her cheek, actually having to stretch up a couple inches to kiss her. Dylan's lips were as sweet and soft as I remembered, those sunscreen summer camp kisses flooding back to me, and her long, lean body melted into mine, arms wrapping around my neck.

This didn't feel like a goodnight kiss. Her tongue found mine, urgently entwining, and she made a sound in her throat as she pressed herself against me, fingers in my hair. "Mm...mm..."

I felt myself growing hard against her, hands aching to fill with her body, and I swallowed--I should pull away. But fingers were already on my shoulder, gently parting us. Briefly, I cursed in my head for not breaking the kiss before my original date stepped in, but when I opened my eyes, Sadie's ample chest was rising and falling, and her gaze was hard and hungry.

"...You gonna share?" Then she pulled me down, crushed her lips to mine, a hot, sloppy kiss, her strawberry and cream taste washing over me. She groped for my wrists, planted one of my hands on her ass in that tight, tight dress, and guided the other...

My fingers brushed where Dylan's skirt ended and her soft thigh began. The taller girl was still partially wrapped around me with her back to the door, rubbing my shoulders, sandwiching me between the two of them, even as I bent to circle an arm around Sadie's waist. I gasped into Sadie's mouth as Dylan's lips fastened onto my neck, sucking kisses, her tongue sliding across the sensitive skin. I could barely think, blood surging in my ears.

"What... what's happening..." I slurred, half-muffled.

"This... this is happening..." Fingers on my jaw, Sadie turned my face towards Dylan, who captured my mouth, teasing, almost lapping at me. There were hands on my back, sliding under my shirt, up my back.

"So, um--" Dylan panted, biting her lip. "--Do you guys wanna... come in for a cup of coffee?"

We stumbled through the door in a tangle and Dylan kicked it shut with her high-heeled boot before dropping her clutch, Sadie ditching her purse so they could cling to me, grope me, almost fighting over my mouth as they pushed me back into the entryway wall.

"Your parents are gone?" I mumbled, as Dylan bit my bottom lip, pressing herself against me.

She huffed out a soft laugh. "Duh--"

I groaned, and we both looked down to see Sadie's hand palming the bulge in my chinos, kneading at me. "Fuck--" Sliding over the bowed curve of Sadie's hip, I filled my fingers with the thick globe of her ass, squeezing through her skintight dress, rocking my hips needily into her grasp.

At the same time, Dylan reached up to slip my buttons, and her mouth was on my throat again, kissing down my chest as she tugged my shirt open, blazing a hot trail down towards my cock, straining through my pants in Sadie's teasing grip.

"Oh god--" I glanced up at the ceiling, and when I looked hurriedly back down, they were both sinking down, Sadie onto her knees, Dylan crouching on her haunches in her high-heeled boots. Working together, they unbuckled my belt, fingers hooking into my waistband, wasting no time in tugging down my chinos, revealing the thick erection filling my underwear.

Impatiently, they crowded in get a taste of my clearly outlined, clothed cock, hands all over my thighs and hips. Through the thin layer of stretching fabric, Dylan planted her pursed lips on my shaft, kissing urgently along my length, letting it rub against her pretty face. Sadie, true to form, parted her lips, lapping, suckling through my boxer-briefs like they weren't even there, darkening the grey material with her spit.

Their eyes turned upwards, Dylan's wide and hazel, Sadie's blue-green and teasing, as together they let my hard, aching cock spring out of my underwear, jutting out between their faces. It was quiet except for my panting breath and time seemed to slow to a crawl as Sadie gently wrapped a hand around the base of my shaft and let her tongue drag all the way along the underside of my length. Just as she reached the tip, Dylan's lips parted, too, and she took a long lick up the other side.

"Holy shit..." I breathed, barely audible, as their tongues curled and twisted around my swollen cockhead, exploring the veins and ridges of my shaft. It was a wet dream come to life, and it felt even better than I could ever have imagined. There may as well have been six, eight, a hundred mouths on my cock because it was like every square millimeter of taut, sensitive flesh was being bathed, stroked, lavished at the same time.

My hands went into their hair--Sadie's long, golden waves and Dylan's short, platinum locks, letting it brush between my fingers and willing myself not to tug, not yet. But nobody's restraint was lasting long. My cock was already shiny and glistening and a wet strand hung from Dylan's lips as her lapping kisses grew messy. "Oh my god..." she panted, swallowing and blushing, spreading it back onto my slick hardness with her hand.

Sadie giggled. "It's okay. C'mere..." she breathed, reaching behind Dylan's head, pulling her in so the purple crown of my cock was trapped between of their mouths.

"Fuuck--" I groaned, and Sadie smiled wickedly with her eyes as they began to move in sync, sliding tongues and soft lips sandwiching my cock, running up and down my length, jerking me off with their mouths, back and forth in a hypnotic rhythm. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

Now my hands were fisting in their hair, and my hips were bucking, fucking my cock through their smoothly slippery lips, watching it thrust out past them on the other side.

"Mmph--" Sadie moaned low and muffled and I could feel Dylan's breath quicken against my skin. Their tongues flicked around my cock and brushed against each other, more and more every time they reached the tip, growing sloppier and more daring. Like the drop at the top of a roller-coaster, the mounting tension suddenly spilled over and the two girls were making out around my cock in earnest, as passionately as either had kissed me.

Dylan's shaking hand groped blindly for Sadie' chest until she had a handful of one huge tit, while Sadie reached around to push up Dylan's skirt, sinking her fingers into the taller girl's perfectly sculpted ass. As their tongues entwined over my cockhead, Dylan took Sadie by the chin, turned her head just as Sadie had done to me.

Sadie opened wide to let half my cock plunge straight into her mouth with a slutty, muffled groan, my girth lewdly bulging her cheek out. But I couldn't hold back anymore--my hands clamped onto either side of her head and I thrust forward, pumping down her throat until my balls bumped her chin.

"Oh, fuck..." Dylan gasped, almost cheek to cheek with Sadie to watch her gag gratefully on my cock, spit running down her chin.

"Glukgh--gluck--glurkgh--" Sadie's eyes almost rolled back as she gave herself to the rough face-fuck, reaching for Dylan's thigh and running a hand up my own. She thrust out her chest as Dylan continued to knead her tits, showing me how they bounced heavily in her hand.

"Ugh, fuck yeah... suck my cock, Sadie..." I grunted, digging my nails into my palm at the sensation of my friend's soft lips and swirling tongue drawing me down her tight throat. Not wanting to leave her out, I knitted my fingers into Dylan's hair and tugged her head back, and when she looked daringly up at me, biting her lip, I steered her face dowwards.

Dylan's tongue slipped out to lap at my balls, sealing her lips around one and sucking, moaning, smearing the soft skin with her saliva and pink lipstick. "Hhh... aghhh..." My face screwed up, hips rocking desperately--the twin sensations of Dylan's mouth on my balls and Sadie's bobbing on my cock was almost unbearable, the sight of the two blondes looking up at me, panting and drooling, hands all over me and each other.