The Catch-Up Ch. 09 - Summer's End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, it was like we'd completed an electric circuit, a racing current of energy that arced from my pistoning thrusts fucking down into Sadie, shoving her forward to bury her face in Dylan's cunt, making Dylan shudder and pull my hair, nipples pert and swollen for my sucking mouth.

"Ohmygod, ohmyFUCKING GOD--" Dylan cried out, her long, toned, naked body bucking, glistening with a sheen of sweat as we licked and sucked her. "I'm gonna--holy shit, Sadie, you're gonna make me come--"

Face smeared and sloppy, moaning almost as loudly despite being muffled by Dylan's pussy, Sadie nodded dizzily. "Mm--mm--mm--uh-huh--mmmphghh..."

Dylan fell back onto the bed, hips bucking up into Sadie's face. I cherished the view of Sadie's prone body, tits squashing against the sheets with Dylan lying stretched out before us, nipples pointing up towards the ceiling, abs rolling, lips parted as she came.

I wasn't far behind. Pressing Sadie down with my entire weight, enveloping her body with mine, my frenzied hips beat against her, balls slapping her clit as I watched Dylan ride out her orgasm. "Oh, fuck, good girl, Sadie, good girl--"

"Unhhhh--yes, daddy--" Sadie leaned her head back, opening her mouth for my tongue, letting me lick and suck Dylan's cream off her lips and chin.

"Gonna come--"

"FUCK yeah--come in my pussy, AJ--" Sadie moaned as I kissed along her jawline. Orgasm hit me like I was jumping into a freezing cold lake and my cock throbbed, emptying my balls deep into Sadie's gripping pussy, pump after pump until she was overflowing, cum dripping out around my cock.

Still panting, short hair mussed and sticking to her, Dylan slowly crawling forward until her head was down by Sadie's ass, and opened her mouth, looking up at me. I pulled out, letting her wrap her lips around me and suck my cock clean, while I stroked her blushing cheek.

For the second time that night, we collapsed in a tangled, sweaty pile on Dylan's bed. I glanced at the clock radio on her on her bedside table. It was only 10:45--the night wasn't over yet.

"God... you're both so fucking hot..." I sighed.

Sadie smacked me with a pillow. "Corny..." she snorted, running a hand through her golden hair, head resting on my shoulder. "So, Dylan--"

"--Ugh, yeah, yeah, maybe I'm bi, okay, I don't know," Dylan interrupted with a groan from my other side, hiding her face in my neck.

I laughed and Sadie giggled. "Maybe you are... but you don't have to be bi to enjoy some head from a girl, either," she said. "They're all just labels."

Dylan nodded, smiling a little shyly, before rolling over. "So, um... there's a Jacuzzi, do you guys--"

"Yes--"

"Fuck yeah--"

The rest of the evening passed in a haze, of bubbles, jets and soft, smooth skin beaded with water. Even the large whirlpool tub in the main bathroom was deliciously snug with three people. We sudsed each other up and eased our muscles with a hot soak, until steam had filled the room, fogging the mirror.

Soon, Sadie had coaxed me back to full hardness, my cock between her soapy tits, with help from Dylan's squeezing fingers, reaching around from behind.

Sadie was behind on orgasms again, but her pussy was still sensitive, so we took turns. Dylan lay on top of Sadie, up against the curved side of the tub, the two girls making out and lazily grinding on each other. Meanwhile, I swapped between them beneath the water, back and forth slipping my cock out of Dylan's squeezing heat to plunge into Sadie's grasping cunt just a few inches below.

"Mmm, fuck yes, Sadie... such a good little slut... such a good girl... you like daddy's cock, baby?" Dylan panted, seeming to enjoy our shock at hearing such filthy things coming out of her mouth.

"Anhhhhh, god, yessss--" Sadie came like that, with Dylan's hand around her throat, clit rubbing against hers, and my cock, filling them both up with alternating thrusts.

Minutes later, it was Dylan's turn.

"Yeah, you like it rough, don't you, Dylan--you like getting fucking wrecked by this little nerd--look at him pounding you out--" Sadie hissed in her ear.

"Oh my godddd, oh my g-god, oh my GOD--ASHLEYY!" Dylan came screaming my actual name, bent over the side of the tub, looking back over her shoulder with her long legs quivering, her perfect bubble butt bouncing wildly off my hips, while Sadie spanked it red and rubbed her clit with slippery fingers.

Finally, it was my turn again, sitting on the edge of the tub with these two beautiful, wonderful girls crowding between my legs to lick and slurp greedily on my cock and balls until thick ropes of white splattered their perfect, waiting faces.

I groaned loudly, making fists in their hair, shivering down to my toes as I covered Sadie and Dylan in my seed, and watched their lips part to lap each other clean, happily swapping my cum between their tongues.

And that was my first date.

Sadie and I stayed the night, packed like sardines in Dylan's double bed, all of us scrubbed clean and fragrant with her floral bodywash. I had to leave pretty early to make it to the airport to see Grant and Paige off, and Sadie had an afternoon shift, but we couldn't resist a few more minutes in bed, Sadie straddling my face while Dylan gave me a slow, loving blowjob.

Remembering to wash Sadie's cum off my face before I left, we gathered in the hall to part ways.

"When are you leaving?" I asked Dylan.

"Tomorrow night." She smiled, running a hand through her hair, comfy and beautiful in a pair of running shorts and a hoodie.

"Right..." I nodded. "Guess I won't see you, then."

"You're seeing me now..." She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a long hug and a deep kiss. "We'll stay in touch, don't worry."

"What if you get a boyfriend?" I blurted into her neck.

"Excuse you... I could get a girlfriend, who knows..." She snickered.

"Either way..." I grumbled. "This was the best."

"Yeah." Eye to eye, she kissed me one last time before turning to Sadie, seeming almost nervous. "I get a goodbye kiss from you, too, right?"

Sadie grinned, and I watched their lips meet, but averted my eyes for fear that I'd never want to leave.

I stepped out my car outside Sadie's place and she got out with a sigh.

"Wednesday, right?" Sadie said. "Are people coming to say bye before you drive off?"

"Um..." I cocked my head. "Maybe Bridget? I think most people are gonna be gone already."

"Oh, okay..." she tucked her hair behind her ear. "I don't want to crash, 'cause your parents are gonna be there and stuff..."

"No, you should come. Please."

She bit her lip. "I probably work and stuff, anyway so... can we just say bye now?"

She hugged me tightly, head just under my chin.

"Thanks for the best date ever... and..." I struggled to find the words.

"Oh, shut up..." Sadie gestured vaguely with her clutch in her hand. "You're gonna have such a great year."

"So are you..." I put on a brave face, pretending not to notice her turn away, swiping the corners of her eyes with one finger.

She turned back, summoning up a smile. "No kissing--" she jabbed a finger into my chest. "Otherwise, I'll have to drag you inside. Go say bye to your friends."

"Sadie..." I said.

"Go," she insisted. "You know it's only two hours away, right?"

"...Right." I pushed up my glasses, opening the driver's side door "...Bye, Sadie."'

I watched her walk to the front door as I started the car, screwing up my face so I wouldn't cry. It was only two hours away, but going to a different university, in a different city... it wouldn't be the same. The summer had come and gone. And chances were, I'd never have one like it again.

The next two days were stressful and honestly pretty miserable. Goodbye after goodbye with some of my closest friends, people I'd seen almost every day for all of high school--Paige, Grant, Rani. I got burgers with Bridget after the airport, but other than that it was all family time, packing and last-minute shopping.

On Tuesday night, I was lying awake, staring at my full suitcase and backpack sitting on the floor next to my bed. I'd been running through everything that had happened this summer, over and over. All the insane, mind-blowing memories, and the comforting, wistful ones, too--prom and after-prom with all my friends, sneaking milkshakes from work with Kiera, hanging out at camp with the kids and counselors, playing Streetfighter with Bridget, swimming in the ocean and dancing on the beach with Sadie.

What at Douglas University could possibly be better than what I was leaving behind?

With a huff, I rolled over and grabbed my phone.

AJ: Are you working??

It was almost fifteen minutes before I got a reply.

SADIE: Yeah!! Why aren't u asleep don't u have to leave early

AJ: When does your shift end

SADIE: AJ......

AJ: Tell me

The three dots popped up and disappeared, as I stared at my phone for what felt like minutes.

SADIE: I'll be home by 1

I texted Sadie when I pulled up outside her house, and when I got to the front door, she cracked it, looking out at me in the dark. She wore sweats and a tanktop, her hair wet from the shower.

"Hi..."

"Hi. I don't wanna go to Douglas."

"What?"

"I don't. I'm gonna tell my parents in the morning."

"Oh my god... fucking come inside."

I followed Sadie through her dark, quiet house, down into the basement. She closed the door behind us and led me to the couch. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"It's not that crazy. I can just defer or something. We'll get a full tuition refund and I'll just pay my parents back for the housing deposit." I set my jaw, hands stuffed inside the pocket of my hoodie.

"Why, though? Why don't you wanna go?" Sadie frowned.

"I wanna stay here." I swallowed. "...With you."

"AJ..." Sadie said softly, looking down at her hands in her lap. "I really like you, but..."

"You still don't wanna date? It's okay." I nodded. "I don't either. I just wanna be friends. And like... fuck, obviously."

She snorted, blue-green eyes searching my face. "Are you sure? I just don't wanna hurt you."

I stared back at her evenly. "I'm sure." My voice didn't shake. "I just like what we have... I like it here. What's so great about leaving? Where am I gonna find someone like you?"

Sadie chewed her lip. "AJ... I'm gonna be right here." She put a hand on my leg. "I'm not gonna forget about you. You're gonna be back for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and Spring Break, and I'm gonna drive up on some weekends, or you can take the bus down..."

"Is that really gonna happen, though?" I rubbed my brow. "You're gonna work, we'll both be studying... I just don't want to miss out on more of this... I already spent so much of high school missing out..."

"AJ, AJ..." She crawled closer on the couch, putting a hand on the back of my neck. "High school is nothing compared to college. I know this was an awesome summer... but the rest of your life's gonna be even better, trust me."

I squeezed my eyes shut. "...Promise?"

"I promise..." Sadie brushed her thumb across my cheek, and our eyes met for a few long moments. "...What are you gonna do, babe?"

I had been scared, and that fear still lingered at the pit of my stomach, a familiar feeling from four years of high school. Too scared to talk to girls, too scared to go to parties or try new things. "...I think I should probably go."

Sadie smiled and nodded, but wistfully, and I nearly changed my mind all over again. "...I think you should, too."

"But not right now."

"Fuck no, not right now--" Sadie pulled me in and our lips met in a trembling, bruising kiss, desperate to taste each other. Her hands cradled my face, knitting into my hair, and I wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her close to me, tongues coming messily together, lips biting at throats.

She knocked my glasses off my face, grabbed them and threw them onto the coffee table, falling back onto the couch and pulling me on top of her. Her legs locked around my hips as I ground down into her through my jeans and her sweats, rushing and urgent and taking our time all at once.

I kissed down her collarbone, leaving hickeys in my wake and her hands traced up my back, under my hoodie, digging her nails in hard enough that I groaned and ripped up her tanktop, catching her swaying tits in my hands and mouth, sucking, groping, biting.

"Hhh... mmfff" Wordless for once, Sadie squirmed, yanking my hoodie over my head, pushing me away with her foot so she could lift her hips, kick off her sweats. I fumbled with my jeans, my bulging erection slowing my progress as I shoved them down, left them in a pile on the floor.

Sadie wasn't wearing underwear, and my mouth watered at the sight of her slick, pink folds. I palmed her, slipped two fingers inside and she gasped, bucking, hips rolling, but her hand latched onto my wrist, struggling, forcing me to slide out.

"Sadie? Should I--" I started to check in, but she had already hooked her fingers into my waistband to drag my underwear down, pulling me towards her by my cock.

"Httt..." I groaned, more fumbling, pushing, pressing against her wet heat until finally I was sliding in, her pussy tight and sopping, yielding, stretching around my swollen girth.

"Hnghh... unhhh..." She clung to me, heels pressing into my ass as our hips roiled together, thrusting deep, grinding against her g-spot. I gripped onto the arm of the couch behind her for leverage, clutching her big tits, pushing my tongue into her mouth, grunting as her slick cunt clenched and squeezed around me, the muscles inside her grabbing at my cock.

Sadie squirmed under me, pulling my hair, biting my lip. Our hitching breaths mingled as I scooped my elbows under the crooks of her knees, urgently folding her legs back so I could fuck with deeper, longer strokes, rocking her down into the couch, her bare feet bouncing in the air.

"Hh--huhh--unhh--hff--" Sadie panted, staring up into my eyes even as she nipped suckling kisses into my jaw and throat. With a grunt, I buried myself in her pussy until my balls pressed flush against her, and she hissed, sinking her teeth into the meat of my shoulder.

"God--" I bit out, teeth gritting in pain, blood pumping my ears calling out for more, more, more. I straightened, hands clamping onto her curvy hips, hauling them into the air as I slammed her onto my cock.

"FUCK--" Sadie whined, clapping a hand over her mouth, back arching completely off the couch so only her head and shoulders remained on the cushion beneath her, as I held her up, pounding her into my bucking hips.

I felt out of control, mindless, every shove filling the milking walls of her cunt. Her huge, heavy tits bounced so wildly one actually slapped against her chin, and Sadie had to throw one arm over her chest just to keep them under control as she screamed into her own muffling hand. Her pussy squelched audibly around my cock, coating my aching, angry erection in her cream.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK--" I grunted, quick and harsh to the rhythm of my body clapping against hers. She felt like a toy in my hands, like I was jerking myself off with her tight pussy. Reaching behind her back, I hefted her higher, all the way off the couch, and with a gasp she wrapped herself around me, arms and legs.

Up on my knees, still punching my cock upwards, fingers still digging into her curvy hips, I pumped Sadie up and down on my length, face to face with her so I could see her watering eyes, her open mouth. "Anhhhh-oh my GOD, yes, AJ, holy FUCK--"

I was thankful her mom was two floors away, because Sadie's whines and moans were deafening, competing with the sharp smacking of her ass on my thighs. Tongue out, she lapped at my jaw and open mouth, messy and ecstatic in my arms. "ANGHhhhh--MMmhm--FUCK--baby--"

"Yeah--yeah--" I huffed, guilt and sadness, fear and excitement churned inside me. "Who do you belong to?" It ripped from my mouth all in a rush.

Sadie's eyes locked onto mine, wide and desperate. "Youuu--anhhh--yours, AJ, it's yours--you own my fucking pussy--my b-body--all for you--"

"Unghhh, shit--" I threw my head back as her nails bit into my back and shoulders. "God, S-Sadie, I wish you'd been my first--"

"Fuuuck, me too--" she huffed, leaning forward to lick up my neck, suck on my earlobe and moan in my ear. "You know, I've...unhhh... never had it in the ass, right?"

I groaned low in my throat, pulling her head back by the hair so I could see her face. "...Yeah?"

"Uh-huh," she nodded, breathless, tongue out. "Wanna be my first, AJ?"

Minutes later, Sadie was face-down, ass-up on the floor of her basement, just next to the couch, as I buried my face in her cunt and worked my lubed-up finger into her tightest hole.

"Annnghh..." Sadie's breath was shaky and shuddering, her gasping moans a higher pitch than usual. "I'm r-ready... I'm ready, put it in, put it in..." She groped between her thick thighs for my still hard cock.

"Are you sure?" I came up for air, her wetness smeared on my chin, and marveled at how the muscles of her perfect, pink asshole gripped around my finger, even as I could feel them continue to relax as she adjusted.

"Yesss, yes I'm f-fucking sure..." she flicked her golden hair over her shoulder impatiently. "...Put your cock in my ass."

I wasn't about to say no to that. "...Yeah, is that what you want, Sadie?" Swallowing, I grabbed the bottle of lube in one hand and squeezed out a dollop all over my taut, tawny cock.

"...Guess I'll need something to remember you by, right?" She panted, looking back at me from down on her elbows, eyes smoldering.

The muscles in my jaw clenched so hard it hurt. "Yeah?" I could barely think of a comeback. "Is that what this is?"

Fisting my cock, I slapped it down onto her ass and gripped her thick, pale cheeks, as much as I could in each hand, spreading her open roughly. "...I'll give you something to fucking remember--" Fumbling, I jammed my bulging cockhead at her rear entrance and started pushing.

It was tight--so tight that even in my pissed-off, lustful haze I almost pulled back to avoid hurting her, just before my slick crown slid into her ass.

"Anghh... " Sadie's jaw dropped, staring back as I panted, popping my hips slowly, feeding more and more of my cock into her virgin asshole.

"Fuck--" My hand scrabbled to grip her under the chin, across her throat, making her look at me as I sawed it inside her, pushing in more and more, little by little.

"God--"

"Fuuuuck..." The word lifted into a high, choked whine that shook with the motion of my cock, as Sadie's thighs spread wider. "Y-you're in my ass, babe, you're in my fucking ass... fucking virgin ass, holy FUCK--"

Sadie's words were too much--one firm thrust and I buried myself inside her until my hips bumped her cheeks, making them sway, just like that first time on the beach in Mexico. "Fuck, fuck, fuck--" I grabbed at her, clung to her, reaching around to rub her clit and stuff my fingers into her pussy as I started pumping her ass.

"Oh my GOD, baby, you feel so f-fuckingbig... fat cock in my ass, g-god, you're fucking stretching me, AJ..." Sadie had to pant and gasp out the words as I fucked the breath out of her lungs, both of us staring in delirious awe at her fat ass swallowing my cock over and over, cheeks jiggling under my strokes, lube slippery and sloppy everywhere. "Fuck me--unhh--fuck my ass, fuck me, god, f-fuck, baby..."

It felt like I fucking blacked out, but thank god, I remembered every second in the crystal focus of overwhelming adrenaline and arousal. It wase rough and desperate, my hands trembling even as I squeezed Sadie's throat, smacked her rippling ass, tugged her onto my cock by her golden hair, jittered my fingers on her swollen clit.