The Catch-Up Ch. 09 - Summer's End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie sobbed and shook and begged as she took every plunging thrust, nails digging red scratches on my thighs, bouncing her full curves back into me, sinking lower and lower onto all fours. Her huge tits crashed together, sweat shining on her fair, smooth skin, her toes curling against the carpet as I fucked her ass with everything I had.

"Fuck, you're taking it s-so good, baby--so deep in your fucking ass--such a good girl, Sadie, fuck, you feel so good--" When my fingers were too busy with her body to play with her pussy, I grabbed her wrist and made her do it herself, fucking her own dripping cunt, frigging her clit.

"Guhhh... unnghhh... I fucking l-love your cock, AJ... love h-how you fuck me... god, I'm so fucking FULL..."

Our gazes locked together, even as I surged up onto one knee, lifting her hips higher, and she had to tip her head all the way back to stare up at me with watering blue-green eyes, lips parted in shuddering moans. I crushed my lips to hers, fucked my tongue into her mouth, and for the first time, someone else felt like mine, all mine. And the fear I'd had, that my life would never be like this summer again, was gone.

Sadie came seconds before me, a long, riptide of an orgasm or perhaps a chain of smaller ones, that made her thighs buck and her hips jerk, ass clutching around me. "Anhh--anhh--AAANH--don't stop, don't fucking STOP, AJ--come in me--baby, come in my ass right fucking NOW!"

She cut herself off with a scream as I slammed into her, squeezing handfuls of her tits, fingers around her throat, groaning into her ear as my cock throbbed deep in her tight ass. Pleasure flooded my every nerve ending, orgasm hitting me so fucking right.

"Y-yes, yes, yesss--give me that--big fucking load--" Sadie quivered in rippling waves as I exploded inside her, her ass milking out my cum until spilled out over her thick cheeks, red with my handprints. "Oh, f-fuck yes, babe, fill me... all that fucking cum..."

Dizzy and flushed, lashes fluttering, golden hair a frizzy, tangled mane, Sadie reached back, rubbing the thick cream into her skin as I pulled out of her. Chest heaving, I collapsed on top of her, and she sank down beneath me, turning so her lips could brush mine. We lay like that, naked and sweaty, breaths syncing up, until we'd regained the ability to speak.

"Hhh... h-holy fuck, Ashley..."

"You never call me that..." I whispered, voice hoarse.

"It's your name, though..." She traced her fingers over my face, closing her eyes and pressing her forehead to mine.

"Thank you, Sadie..." I felt her warm breath on my lips. "Thanks for everything. You're fucking incredible." Maybe I should have said more, but after everything, I think Sadie knew what I meant.

She huffed out a laugh, then went quiet, finally genuinely accepting a compliment. "...You too." I met her gaze, and she pushed away the damp locks of dark hair falling into my eyes. "Y'know, now that you're done playing catch-up... your life can really begin."

I kissed her, and couldn't think of a single thing in the past to regret or in the future to fear.

Sometimes all it takes is one great summer.