All Comments on 'The Cathouse Caretaker'

by Fantasyballer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just why the hell would he want to reconnect with a whore he admits he doesn't know? Fucking the girls for free is all good, but the ex-wife now full time whore is someone he wouldn't want to ever touch again.

FantasyballerFantasyballeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Because life is complicated and the realization that Lana would do this is a very fresh and shocking development. How he handles all of it could change in a week. He once loved her and believes he still does. It’s utter confusion at this point.

I made the very last scene uncomfortable for a reason…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wouldn’t want that cunt for a wife would divorce her ass quickly !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was pretty good until Lana returned and he doubled down on being a pathetic wimp instead of a man. Not exactly the kind of main character that allows for a reader like me to immerse themself into the story. It takes more than playing STD Roulette with a group of whores to overcome that. Maybe you managed that in later chapters, but you certainly didn't in this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyballer@Fantasyballer
My ‘For Display Only’ series, number 07 is coming out Wednesday, 4/02. I’ve become a bit enamored with my heroine, Mara, and I hope some of you have as well. I welcome comments and suggestions. On occasion I have implemented suggestions. Thanks for the personal and public comm...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES