The Cattle Drive

Story Info
My wife cooks.
2.8k words
3.98
7.6k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was ready to ship my cows. Lots of older stuff that was ready to market. I had it all ready to go 1400 miles to good market and my cook got hurt. Do you think I could find a cook? Not on your life. So there was only one choice and that was my 26 year old wife. Mother of our 3 kids who would stay with her mother at home. So we started out at maybe 8 miles a day to get them lined out at first. Thirty days out we had made just over 300 miles. I had 12 hands on the drive with me. And the herd was just over 6,000 head and we were not really enough to handle it.

Iron Mike was my best hand and the tough one on my crew. I was on last watch and decided to ride by camp and see if Maisy my wife needed any help gettin breakfast started. I ground hitched my horse and walked in from about a half mile out. I could hear my wife cussing before I got close.

"God dam you Mike keep your hands to your self."

"Oh come on Maisy you know you want your titties played with now and again don't you?"

"I don't have time for your horse play in the morning Mike."

"So tonight maybe we can get em out for me and a couple of the boys to play some?"

"Sounded like she had things well in hand so I drifted back out to the herd."

We made nearly 8 miles and stopped a bit early and I rode on ahead to scout trail for tomorrow, Four of the boys were out on first watch until they settled down So eight of the guys were in camp.

I ground hitched my horse off to the north of the camp and crept back. The meal was over and Most of the cleanup was done My wife was done for the night just putting a few things away Mike got up and walked over to where she was. He put his arms around my wife and pulled her to him. He kissed her soundly several times and he began.

"Come on Maisy the boys need a bit of good entertainment tonight."

As he kissed her again his hands moved up over her breasts. He removed her old apron and his fingers quickly unbuttoned her shirt down the front and with one motion he pulled it quickly off her shoulders and my wife was naked to the waist her heavy breasts hanging free. He moved her over next to the fire which had not burned down much yet and her beautiful breast show white in the glow of the fire as his big hands worked over them mashing and pulling on them.

"Boys you ever see them this nice in the saloon in town?"

With a swift motion he pushed her skirt to the ground now displaying all of her womanly charms. As he still clutched a breast his other hand found her pussy and he slipped his fingers up in her.

"Maisy I do think you need some cocks tonight."

"Oh my you know we can't do that Mike."

"You know darn well we can girl I been up in this pussy several time now and it is only right the rest of the boy get some too."

Mike led my wife firmly right over to Black Jack who was mid way on the other side of the fire.

"Get your britches off Jack,I am wantin to see that black cock up deep inside the Mrs here. You ever been up inside a ranchers white wife Jack?"

"Have never Mike unless she was a workin in the saloon. And some won't take a black even them."

Jack had set back down but a very large penis stuck up from his lap.

"Maisy can you show Jack here that his black cock will enjoy you pussy while we all watch you. Show us you are better than them whores in the saloon."

He placed his hand in the center of her bare back and pushed her toward Jack. She slowly circled the fire her beautiful nude body glistening in the fire. As she got to him she leaned down and kissed him and his hand came up and fondled a bare breast.

"Jack I have always liked you and I see no reason not to share my married pussy with you for any reason."

She eased up over him as he sat there and as her pussy neared his black cock she took ahold of it and held it as she eased herself right up over him and then eased her pussy right down to the large swollen head and pushed he hips down on and over him plunging it up inside of her.

"Now Jack your cock feels just as good as any I ever had. You fuck my white married pussy and you seed me as any other man would. And if you seed me here and now I will be proud to bare you a black child. Now fuck me with that beautiful black cock."

I watched proudly as my wife gave herself to our black hand as she would any other man. And I knew by watching that Jack would be up inside my wife several times this trip. I had known when I finally chose her as our cook I was also choosing her as comfort for my men. She said it out loud to me.

"David if I come as cook I am also to fuck all our men? True?"

"Yes my wife you will become the camp whore too."

"And Mike is to take me to them?"

"Yes, his job is to show you to the hands as the beautiful sexy woman you are and that you are available to them."

"And you want me to be available for them."

"Could we have found a cook and you stayed home. No I can't ever have seen this happening, but to have a beautiful woman on the drive brings undo stress that doesn't help them on this trip."

It was all settled and agreed on before the drive started. As L rode in for coffee I tied up and walked to our fire. As I leaned down for coffee I glanced over to Jack's bed rill and two heads grinned at me.

"Mmmmmmmmm he has his black cock up inside me and it feels sooooo good."

"You found something you really like?"

"I have found several things I like a lot. and some are getting better every time."

The drive move just south of a small town and I decided we needed supplies so I took Maisy and our wagon and drove into town. They had a small General store, but a good stock for such a small store. We began to take stock of what we needed that they had. I was surprised at some of the stuff they did have. I left it to my wife as she knew most of what we needed most. I did pick up several dried fruits I knew the boys would enjoy.

I walked down to the Marshal's office and found him at his desk.

"Marshal, I have a herd just south of town driving west to sell and I could use a few more hands do you know of any good boys?"

"I got 3 boys in my jail now who might do."

"What they in for Marshal?"

"Drunk and horny."

"I understand the drunk part, but I am having a bit of trouble with the horny part."

He laughed out loud.

"I will explain, They were drunk and fucking the store owners wife."

"Okay they were drunk, but they forced the wife to have sex?"

"Oh no she was giving it up for them but they were caught by the husband and we had to cover it up for her. He is a prick so watch when you pay him or he will over charge you. And you could sell your cattle here maybe way under what would get on west, but you won't. There is a slick gang on west a few miles that will cut you herd by half. They cut every herd."

"Until now Marshal, they won't cut mine. I am David McCandles and I run 40,000 head down in Texas it is a very bad idea to try to cut a head on mine."

"It is a bad bunch over there."

"If these boys you have in jail are riders you trot them out and I will have a look."

He brought the three young men out and I looked them over. They were a cocky looking bunch. Early twenties well set up.

"You boys looking for a riding job?"

"What kind of riding job you got?"

"I've got 6,000 head south of town we are moving west and I could use a few more riders to push them."

"Shit man, you will loose half you herd in the next fifty miles Carl Bevers will cut it in half.

"No shit head like Carl is going to cut a herd of mine unless he has grow ten feet tall and a set of balls."

"Well I knew men that thought that but they are all dead now."

"Carl Bevers knows me and I can tell you right now he will never try to cut my herd."

"Maybe not but Tyler Cobb will do it."

"Tye still around? Ya, he might be dumb enough to try to run a bluff on me, but he should know better, I won't kill Tye because his daddy is a friend, but I will fuck him up and take him home."

"Might be fun to watch boys maybe we should ride along."

"Where you boys from?"

"We are from east Texas where girls are wild and boys are wilder."

"Well if the Marshal will let you boys out get you gear and meet me at the General store."

"That could get us back in jail Mr. that store owner don't like us. He does shit to his young wife and we tried to help her."

"My name is McCandles what kind of shit?"

"McCandles! David McCandles?"

"That is right, now what about the store keepers wife?"

"Son of a bitch is mean to her."

"Why doesn't she leave him?"

"She's got no where to go and she's scared of him."

"You boys got horses?"

"Yes Sir, we got them."

"Saddle up and meet us at the store."

They went to the stable as I walked on down to the store. Maisy stood with the store owner and his young wife she was shaking her head.

"What's going on Maisy?"

"He is cheating us David."

"The little bitch is lying."

The fist that hit him was one he never saw coming and it broke his nose sending blood down his front. The town Marshal stepped in and saw the man on the floor.

"Guess I am going to have to take you in McCandles."

"Marshal you told me yourself he would cheat me, but you didn't tell me he'd call my wife a bitch. He is very lucky I don't kill him and you are dangerously close to dying here on this floor. You folks make lots of money from trail herds up from Texas, your town is on the supply list. If I saw the word it stops not a dime comes here."

"Robert charge him fair now."

The store keeper marked the bill down the 200 dollars and I paid him. The supplies were already loaded. I turned to the young woman.

"Mam if you want to leave be in the wagon when it moves get your stuff in the wagon it is leaving."

The boys walked in just then.

"Come on Helen get your stuff. We will help you."

"You can't do that, stop them Marshal."

"It's up to her, Robert."

"They can't take a man's wife Marshal."

The tallest of the brother turned to him.

"You want her to show the Marshal her tits Robert?"

She was in the wagon when we left. We got back to camp and the girls began putting together a special meal for the guys. I could hear the girls quietly talking about the guys sexually. They were talking especially about our special rider Black Jack who Maisy had become very fond of.

"Helen if you decide to help me out with the sex thing, you have to try Jack he is very much a real man."

"You won't mind if I am in his blankets tonight?"

"Oh my no, Helen I have my hands full keeping up cooking and comforting them all and with three new healthy looks boys to take on."

"Yes and I know they are all healthy men and very good fun."

I had the guys not on night guard around and we talked about the herd cutters. We likely would meet up with them tomorrow. We rode out early the next morning and late afternoon about twenty riders came out of the sun and came right up to the herd. I was off to one side and I cut over to meet them I stopped dead center in front of them. And before they could begin to get set I started it.

"Well boys how many saddles do I empty before you turn tale and ride out of here?"

"Shit, McCandles you ain't so fast and I can prove it."

His hand shot for the gun on his hip. And I shot in through the left shoulder and shattered his right elbow. Tyler Cobb would need to learn to use his left hand if he planned to be a gun fighter. Carl Bevers sat stunned.

"Carl get your chicken shit ass out of here. I don't like you, never have and I will gut shoot you."

They rode away. My wagon and my boys came up to where I sat calmly reloading.

"Load this piece of shit up and stop the bleeding and when we camp tonight patch him up best you can. He goes back to Texas with us I owe his Daddy or he'd be dead now."

The drive continued. My wife had help from Helen with meals and now two heads would pop up in the various blankets. Jack rode beside me looking over trail one afternoon he'd worked for me nearly 3 years.

"Sir I need to thank you. I watched your Mrs. from a distance since I been working here. I never dreamed I would have her in my blankets ever. She is such a special woman and she gives herself as if I were a white man."

"Jack you are just a man. My wife doesn't see color and she loves your cock."

"But boss what happens when we get back home?"

"Jack, Maisy is my wife and I love her. But when she agreed to cook and all the rest, she became the ranch whore. She will be free to spend time with you anytime. We are going to build you a cabin of your own back home on land of your own. You will never be Black Jack again. Do you know little Helen has feelings for you."

"I am very proud to enjoy two beautiful women, Boss. My cock loves your wife. But my heart has feelings for her. Each time we are together she gets better. But I had no idea she might really care for me. And she is so much help to your wife."

We sold my cattle for a record money and headed home. My boys didn't even go see the girls on the line. They had our girls. The brothers came home with us and we stopped by to see the family who have been friends for years. Tyler Cobb had partially recovered and I took him home to his father. Tye was much better than he could have been as he was fucking both girls on the way home.

When we finally made it back to our house my wife hugged me.

"David you have not fucked me since we left here."

"You had enough on you with cooking and comforting."

"Is that really what it is?"

"Guilt probably, I put so much on you and you took it in stride. I am this big strong macho man and you just take it all in stride and deal with it. Maisy you are the best person I have ever known."

"I love you David. You are my man and I need you back in my bed. Now we can't put the lid back on the box I was the cook and the camp whore for months on the trail. And I can't be anything less than that now here. I will need to go down to the bunk house now and then and take care of the boys and Helen will help. She loves Jack and like us they will have a normal life part of the time so we need to get on with it."