The Cave

Story Info
A break to consider my future leads to the unimaginable.
8.2k words
4.55
6.6k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
291 Followers

A surprise encounter in a sunlit cave is just the beginning of this story, but what really happened?

If you are uncomfortable with descriptions of explicit sex read no further.

Where do you go when you just need to take a break and relax and think? It was an easy choice for me. In my late teens I had fallen in love with kitesurfing on a holiday in the Greek islands. My parents, who are both tenured professors, had rented a cottage for the month of June in one of the less frequented Greek islands. My brother and I discovered the owners had left various beach chairs and umbrellas for our use, but best of all two boards and kites for kitesurfing.

My brother took a little time to get the hang of it, but I took to it like the proverbial duck to water. In the intervening years I had grabbed what scarce opportunities I had to kitesurf whenever possible even in some cold and uncomfortable climates like my home on England's North East coast.

I was about to turn twenty-eight and had just graduated with my masters in bioengineering and had been offered a postgraduate placement to pursue a doctorate. Over the winter I had also had interviews with two leading bioscience tech companies, who were dangling attractive starting salaries and interesting fields of research in front of me. During my undergraduate co-op degree, I had already done work-terms with one of them, but the offer from the other was even more tantalizing. It included specific provisions to allow me time to pursue a doctorate while working for them.

I would have to make up my mind by the beginning of June. So here I was on my own for two weeks on a Greek island in the last week of April living full board in a local taverna.

The tavern was the gathering spot for the village and quite lively in the evenings but although they had four rooms, I was the only guest. The locals were fishers and farmers, good decent folk who treated me like their favourite daughter. The truth was there were very few young locals on the whole island as they tended to leave the island for education on the mainland or jobs on the more populated tourist spots.

Each day I would walk past the headland and follow the steep and somewhat treacherous path down to a secluded beach. On the first day I had found a narrow cave in a rocky out crop close to the cliff, which marked the western end of the beach. It wasn't very deep, but it was sheltered enough that I felt I could safely keep my kites, board and wet suit there to avoid the double journey down the steep track that I had had to make on my very first day.

The cave was a little way from the shore, but there was a ledge just above sea level that I could use to get out to it without getting wet. This ledge continued into the entry of the cave and that was where I could keep my stuff above the channel of water that filled the floor of the cave.

Although the weather was mainly good and the beach itself was somewhat sheltered, I was glad of my wetsuit because the stiff breeze that was good for kitesurfing could be quite cool; even chilling, on the one time I tried surfing without my suit.

I used to walk down to the beach in a tee shirt, sweater and jeans. I took my towel, book, goggles, sunscreen and water in a dry bag, which I slung across my shoulder. I stopped taking my bikini as it just wasn't warm enough. I had found a spot in the shelter of a large rock where I could read my book when I took a break. Most days I didn't bother. I would spend two to three hours on the water and then dry off, change into my clothes and climb the track back to the taverna for a late lunch and read my book and update my diary in comfort.

On the fifth day I got a lift into the nearest village to do a little shopping, buy and write a couple of postcards before returning for lunch. It was almost three o'clock when I went to the cave to get my stuff to go kitesurfing. I noticed that although the area was now in shadow there was a brightness to the channel of seawater that filled the bottom of the cave.

I quickly retrieved my stuff, put on my wetsuit, re-inflated the kite and took my board into the sea. The breeze was pretty light and after forty minutes I returned to the beach. As usual I went behind my large shelter rock before stripping off my wetsuit and towelling dry. It probably wasn't necessary, but I knew anyone following the main road would have intermittent views of the expanse of beach. When I went to return my equipment to the little cave, I was again puzzled by the light in the water of the channel the lead into the rock. I realized the channel was deeper than I had initially supposed.

As I climbed back up the path to the taverna I realised that in the full morning sunlight I had never noticed the luminescence. It was only visible when the surrounding area passed into shadow. Intriguing!

x-x-x-x-x

The following morning, I headed for the beach shortly after breakfast and even before I got there, I realised there was a different feel to the day. It was the first of May and there was new warmth in the sun. What I also realised was that the air was still. There was not even the hint of a breeze. "Shit! I had come without my bikini." I am not bothered by nudity and have been on beaches where it was the norm to bare all. This island was a more conservative, and I just wasn't comfortable with the idea of sunbathing naked all alone, where I could so easily be seen. I toyed with the idea of slogging back up to the taverna, but then the memory of the channel popped into my mind and I felt the need to investigate it. I went to the cave and as before the water in the channel looked a uniform colour in the full morning light. I decided to change into my wetsuit as I couldn't do any exploring in my clothes. I put on my goggles and dropped down into the channel. I was a little deeper than I expected, nearly coming to my waist and I am quite tall. I crouched down and took a deep breath. Immediately I saw that the channel sloped down as it ran into the rock. It also seemed to open out as it went deeper. It was darker in the shadow but I could still see quite well. I raised my head and took another deep breath as I decided to swim forward understanding there was room enough for me to turn around and not get trapped.

After three strokes I realised the rock above my head had opened up and cautiously treading water I could raise my head and breathe. There was very little light but I was in a cave where there was a broad rocky shelf to my left on which I could stand. I climbed on to it and looked around me. Nothing remarkable as far as I was able to make out. What light there was came from the channel which continued fifteen feet to the far wall of the cave. I walked back there treading carefully. Curious, I dropped back into the water and saw I could swim through a narrow cleft towards the source of the light.

Taking another deep breath, I swam ten feet through the narrow channel and emerged into a much larger cave and the source of the light was revealed. This cave was some eighty feet in diameter. The roof of the cave, maybe thirty feet above me, had collapsed letting the sun shine directly in. Better still there was a floor of soft sand with little wisps of seagrass here and there. The sand must have accumulated from being blown in by high winds over time. In this sheltered secret place the sun shone down and I was aware how warm it was.

Checking that I really was alone I stripped off my wetsuit and lay on the soft sand. Although I always wore waterproof sun screen and had a permanent tan from my outdoor lifestyle I knew I would have to be careful not to get sunburn in this amazing suntrap. I lay on my back revelling in the feeling of the sun on my naked body. I let my hands wander across my breasts and down to my carefully shaved landing strip. Well, maybe not as carefully shaved as usual, as I had not been expecting to sunbathe nude. I would attend to that when I returned to my room. This was going to be my secret retreat on sunny days after my kitesurfing was done. I lay there for twenty minutes or so before turning over. I lay on my front for barely ten minutes, before I decided I should return to the beach. The swim back was no problem and whereas a cave like this could have been a death trap at home, here in the Aegean Sea there were no racing tides to worry about.

Although it was still barely eleven o'clock, I started the climb back to the taverna. When I reached the cliff top, I looked back to where my cave was. While it must once have been an outcropping from the cliff the rock formation in which it was situated now stood in the sea in splendid isolation just at the edge of the beach. This meant it was very unlikely that anyone would ever climb over it and peer inside. Perfect!

After an early lunch I only stopped to refill my water bottle and add sunglasses, a light cover-up and a bikini to my dry bag before heading back to the beach.

x-x-x-x-x

Back with my dry bag in my secret lair within the rock I spread out my towel, reapplied sunscreen and lay down to read my book.

I was awakened from a nap by the splash of something close by. Raising myself on my elbows I saw a young man rise from the water. This was so unexpected I did not even think to cover myself and clearly, he was as naked as I. He did not see me at first but shook himself like a dog, water flying off him. He was gorgeous. His beauty was almost feminine, although his jaw was strong and a quick survey of his body left no doubt as to his gender. He was not muscled like a bodybuilder; rather he had the well-honed body of professional swimmer. In fact, that was what I thought he must be as apart from the flowing locks on his head his body seemed absolutely hairless.

"Hello" I said. He didn't say anything as he looked my way, but gave me the most wonderful smile. He hesitated before approaching, but then came closer. He squatted on his haunches in front of me quite unselfconscious about the way his package framed by his bent legs was right at my eye level. He certainly did not have anything to be ashamed off in that department. An uncircumcised penis hung down five inches or so over his testicles.

"I'm Sarah." I said with a smile, and rising from my elbows to a sitting position I offered him my hand. He took it and held it, his mouth silently mimicked the sound of my name, but he did not say anything. I realised he must be mute. How surprising.

Still squatting he spun on his heels and sat down beside me. I did not know what to say, so I said nothing. We sat side by side in an awkward silence. At least I felt it was awkward. After a moment he just lay back and closed his eyes. I let my eyes feast on his delicious body and feeling slightly aroused I followed his example and lay back with closed eyes to let my heartbeat settle.

As I said I have been to nude beaches off and on from quite an early age. My parents had a thing for them. And I have been in recent years sometimes with a group of friends including boys, but not boyfriends per se. I do not think I have ever seen a boy squat less than two feet in front of me with everything on display.

"Did it look bigger because it was hairless?" I was just thinking; when I had a sense he had moved.

I opened my eyes and sure enough he was leaning on his elbow looking sown at me with a gentle smile on his face. He brought his other hand over to lightly brush my eyebrows and trace the features of my face. I lay still with my heart beating.

"What was he doing?"

He touched my lips and slipped the tip of a finger between them.

"Should I stop him?"

He leaned down and brushed my lips with his and then repeated the motion. Without meaning to, I raised my head slightly to increase the contact and as I let my head relax again, he dropped his lips with mine into a full kiss. And it was a kiss, a real toe curler.

We continued to kiss, as I felt the warmth flood my body. This was not the warmth of the sun; this was a warmth that came from inside. I'm sure you've felt it on occasion.

"Oh, God!" I thought, but my thoughts really weren't coherent. His body moved over mine and I felt his growing hardness against me. I gripped his butt and pulled him closer revelling in the feel of him. I confess it was a long time since I'd had sex, and the feelings he awoke in me were unstoppable. He raised himself and moved one of my hands to his erectness. I raised my head and looked down my body to see it. It had grown considerably both in length and girth. Larger than any I had seen before I thought as I gently pushed on it releasing the crimson crown from the foreskin.

I knew this was madness, but could not find the will or the voice to say "stop". The truth was I did not want it to stop.

His fingers touched each of my nipples then walked down my stomach to my mons, where he stroked my patch of hair with fascination. My vagina was already soaking in anticipation when his fingers finally drifted there. But he did not linger. Maybe he sensed my need or maybe I pulled his penis to me. I realized I had not let go of it.

I felt the tip brush my lips and then he was in. Slowly but steadily he moved deeper as my vag stretched to accommodate it. It was only half in as I felt the first quiverings of a building orgasm. This was insane. As a rule, I orgasm with difficulty and never just from a penetrative penis. I need fingering and licking and preferably the right kind of vibrator.

But this was real and this was now, and this was wow! I felt I could feel every inch of his skin and mine as he moved within me. I flinched as he hit my cervix momentarily, but then everything was fine as I was swept away in spasms of pleasure rippling through my abdomen and groin.

These just kept going as he thrust harder now supporting himself on fully stretched arms. I found myself doing involuntary Kegels to grip him harder, as I pulled my legs up around him and held him tight. He paused to adjust his arms behind my raised legs, and raising himself on his toes he rode me even harder.

I lost count of my orgasms as he continued until I finally sensed the urgency of his climax and the flood of his semen inside me. He subsided briefly on top of me, then raised himself out of me, brushed the head of his penis and stroked my lips with the traces of his cum. As I tasted the saltiness, he lowered his head and kissed me.

He climbed off me, turned and walked to the channel. I thought he was just going to wash himself when I heard a series of splashes and he was gone. I couldn't believe it. I contemplated whether I should feel 'used', but I definitely didn't. I felt beyond satisfied. I had been taken to a level of pleasure and eroticism far beyond anything I had previously experienced.

I relaxed for a moment and then realised a thorough wash even after the fact might be a very good idea. I dropped into the water and tried to let the water flush his semen from me. Anxiously, I realised I had not been taking my pill since I got here and I doubted they sold a morning-after pill in the village. I would just have to hope for the best.

x-x-x-x-x

I awoke the following morning feeling on top of the world despite the anxieties that plagued me the previous evening. I had found my pills and taken one as soon as I reached my room. I had also taken a shower and douched my vagina on the bidet I was lucky enough to have. I had even taken a moment to shave between my legs and tidy my landing strip.

Before dinner I found the wife of the innkeeper serving behind the bar while her husband worked in the kitchen. I casually asked her if she knew of a young man who lived in the neighbourhood, who might be mute. My Greek is quite good but I wasn't sure I had the right word for mute, but I received a quiet but firm "no" and a very strange look, which was mirrored by the two regulars at the bar. I concluded that the word I had used was obviously inappropriate.

As usual I headed for the beach with a mounting mixture of trepidation and excitement as I descended the will trodden path.

When I reached the beach I scanned the whole area looking for any sign of life, but there was none. I went collect my wetsuit and kitesurfing equipment looking for signs that someone might have touched or moved them, but they lay there undisturbed.

I changed into the wetsuit and took my board into the sea. There was a good wind blowing and I enjoyed an hour or more of good surfing. I returned to beach and looked around as I took a long swig of water from my bottle. I debated going back in the sea but decided to walk to the furthest end of the beach. I had not been further than the rocks in which the cave lay before.

It was only another seventy feet or so and revealed no secrets other than a freestanding rock about seven feet high the afforded some shelter from the sun. The sand around it was quite undisturbed, but I noted it as a possible place to sunbathe with some protection from the sun and the wind which was whipping sand around.

Once that idea was in my head, I decided to strip off my wetsuit and change into my bikini. I spread my towel and having reapplied sunscreen lay down to read my book. I read a few chapters and drank a bit more water.

Today I had packed a sandwich and an apple so that I would not have to climb back up to the taverna. I ate these and read another chapter.

I was just stripping off my bikini when a movement out at sea caught the corner of my eye. There was a yacht out there swinging at anchor behind the outcrop in the protection of the cliff at this end of the beach. Mystery solved. This was where my silent lover had swum from.

I changed back into my wetsuit and took my board back into the sea. Interestingly, I realized that the outcrop blocked the yacht from my view. I rode the board a little further out to where some rocks jutted above the surface of the sea. I was careful to keep an eye on the depth of the water and to give the rocks a wide berth in case part of them lay just below the surface. As I passed, a lazy seal on the largest rock raised his head and looked at me. I realised he had been there before, maybe often. He put his head down again and appeared to lose interest.

After a little more than half an hour I went back to the beach. I was starting to strip off my wetsuit when I decided to return my kite and board to the cave. I packed my towel and other things into the dry bag and took everything to the cave. After stowing the equipment, I took my dry bag and dropped into the channel where the shaft of light was just becoming visible as the area moved into shadow.

I had told myself I would stay on the beach today, but somehow the allure of the sheltered sunspot was irresistible. How likely was it the young man would be there a second time?

Emerging into the sunlight of the second cave I immediately realised that he was already there. What should I do?

He must have heard me because he looked my way and beckoned. I climbed out of the water and went to him. He kissed me gently not deeply and sat down.

Still wearing my wetsuit, I sat down beside him and laid my dry bag down beside me. I thought to spread out my towel, but unless I took off my wetsuit it made no sense, so I sat there while he lay back on the bare sand. I felt very awkward sitting there taking in his naked perfection. I knew what I wanted, what my body wanted but I also knew I had resolved not to let what happened yesterday happen again. Taking one pill yesterday and another this morning would hardly give me the protection I needed and I knew I was in a dangerous time of my cycle.

It seemed as long as I kept my wetsuit on I would be safe, but surely it would be simpler to leave now.

Why then did I wait?

He lay so still with his eyes shut that I thought he had fallen asleep. Only his cock gave a little twitch.

DawnR
DawnR
291 Followers