The Cave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay back beside him deeply conflicted and shut my eyes. My mind was flooded with memories of yesterday and my body was clearly responding. In the bright sunshine my wetsuit had become a sweat suit, but that wasn't the only reason for the dampness in my groin.

I felt a movement beside me and found I was holding my breath waiting for his touch. Instead I sensed him rise to his feet and move towards the channel. His back was to me as I opened my eyes. My head was propped on my dry bag and without moving I could watch as he walked to the end away from the entrance. I watched the sinuous movement in his butt muscles and a glimpse of his gorgeous full, but not erect, cock before he dropped in.

The thought rushed through my mind "he's going to pee." We all prefer to pee in the silence of the sea, right? It left just as quickly as his head dropped beneath the surface. I waited a moment and got up. Where had he gone?

I stood and walked to where he had gone in. Yes, he was definitely gone. I lowered myself into the water and dropped my head beneath the surface.

Of course! There was another entrance to the cave. I could see light, but without my goggles my vision was blurred. My companion was nowhere in sight. The channel was deeper here and I walked back a bit to get out again. It only took a minute to get the goggles from my dry bag (I hadn't bothered with them to swim in).

Back in the water I could see where the channel continued to the other entrance. It looked to be about twenty feet, all under water, but the channel seemed wide enough, although I could not see a place to turn around.

I hesitated then took a couple of really deep breaths and swam for it. As I swam a thought entered my mind, maybe it wasn't the big deal for him it was for me. Maybe fucking the tourists was a local pastime and he'd been disappointed to see it was just me again, especially when I did not rush to get naked. He probably thought "why am I wasting my, time she's not that hot?"

I am practised at holding my breath and releasing it slowly when swimming underwater and, although it seemed longer than I first thought, I reached the far entrance with plenty of puff in hand. I looked out at the open sea shining in the bright sunshine. Even here the yacht was hidden from my view. Otherwise, no one around, only a handful of seals lazing on the cluster of rocks.

I turned and filling my lungs again I swam back along the channel letting my eyes search the side signs of any other openings. There were none. I climbed back out and taking off my goggles went back to my towel and dry bag. I sat down now understanding why he would swim out to the sea.

I started to lie down and feeling the heat of the sun in my wetsuit decided it was time to take it off and wash the sweat of it and off me. I went to the channel thinking "I'll put on my bikini in case he reappears" and dropped into the channel holding the wetsuit. Having washed the sweat off it and me thoroughly, I return to my towel and stood letting the sun dry me. I was careful to apply sunscreen all over and then sat down again. I looked at my bikini lying in the open dry bag but it seemed silly to put it on over all that sunscreen.

As I lay down, my rather negative thoughts returned. I'm far from being a model, still less the kind of centrefold my younger brother lusted after. Yes, I'd seen the ones flaunting their every orifice to such an extent I heard Playboy magazine had stopped featuring them, because it was so commonplace there was no value to it.

I'm long legged and slim. OK, a bit skinny, athletic with small boobs, which I like. I don't know how some girls manage those big bazoombers, and I often hear them complain about them at the gym. I have a good complexion, good teeth and, I'm told, a pleasant face. Oh, and I have nipples that are easily aroused.

I wondered if he were my age, but I thought he was a few years younger. Maybe I seemed old to him. A few years can make a difference in your twenties. So, I guess he wasn't as into it as I was. For me, it had the thrill of the unexpected, whereas he had probably spied on me and known what he was doing. By now I was almost convinced he was a stalker, if not a predator. He must have figured me for an easy English lay. I'm not, except in this instance, I was. Oh Shit!

I stopped. Enough, I wasn't going to spoil what I knew was a going to remain a mysterious and magical memory for a lifetime. I had not had a lot of boyfriends during my life but when I had, I had had pretty regular sex with them. So, I was no bright-eyed virgin, but yesterday was something exceptional.

I looked at my watch, half past four. I got up and pulled on my wetsuit. He hadn't come back. I had stopped expecting it. I packed up my dry bag. I was feeling hungry. My sandwich seemed a long time ago. I dropped into the channel and started the journey home.

Back at the taverna I asked about the yacht anchored in the bay.

"Oh, it will be the Russian he often anchors there while he picks up supplies. It is very well sheltered there. He takes his zodiac around the headland to town."

"What does he do?"

"He's a biologue of the sea."

"A marine biologist" I thought.

"How old is he?"

"About fifty, I suppose. Did you see him?"

"No." A marine biologist; he must share so many interests parallel to mine. I had actually been missing talking shop. Unfortunately, the only Russian I knew was 'do svidaniya', and I'm pretty sure that means 'goodbye'. Not the way to start a meaningful conversation. The young man must be his son or an assistant. "Was he too shy to talk?" I wondered to myself. Men can be more self-conscious and less ready to launch into a language they don't know. At least to judge by my brother.

x-x-x-x-x

My first thought on waking was this is my last full day. Tomorrow I would have to catch the ferry to Athens, which was the only way to the mainland. I would spend a day there, and then catch an early afternoon flight back to Manchester via Zurich. If everything was on time I'd get in before seven pm, and be met by my Dad for a three-hour drive home to Filey in Yorkshire.

I took the pill and, irony of ironies, in going through my toiletries I found a pack of men's condoms. I remembered I had brought them as a precaution against STDS in the unlikely case I had sex with a stranger. How prescient of me. I stuck a couple in my dry bag for a laugh.

Overnight the temperature had dropped and there had been a heavy rainfall. Now there was a thick mist covering the view in every direction. I went downstairs for breakfast and commented on the miserable weather to the innkeeper. He assured me that, in a few hours, the sun would burn it off, but that still did not leave me in a food frame of mind.

I went back to my room and decided I might as well get everything packed but the essentials. After all I would still have to go down to the beach at some point to get my kite and board. At a quarter to eleven I took my book with me and went down to the bar for a coffee. The mist was as thick as ever, no hint of sun. I stepped outside. It felt cold and damp. The tavern keeper was outside talking with an older man with a grey beard. He loaded two wooden crates and a couple of demi-johns of wine on to a cart. The older man paid and wheeled then away.

I read for an hour while I drank my coffee. Looking outside I decided it might be getting a little clearer. I ordered some lunch and a carafe of Demestica wine, as I really did not expect to be doing much this afternoon other than going down and getting my stuff. I was glad they had this wine as I really did not like the retsina most of the locals drank.

Surprisingly, at least for me, when I finished lunch the sun was shining and the mist was gone just as mine host had promised. I hurried to gather my dry bag, packed my book, and after a quick pee, set off to the beach.

I quickly found the sun was really quite warm despite a reasonable breeze. Once on the beach I recovered my equipment, put on my wetsuit and began kitesurfing. After forty minutes I decided I was too hot and came back to the beach. I stripped off my wetsuit and took my stuff to the cave entrance. Maybe it was the effect of the wine but today it did not bother me to be naked. I took my goggles from my dry bag and put them on then with the dry bag over one shoulder I dropped into the channel and swam past the first cave to the sunshine.

Nobody there, but I wasn't expecting it. As I pulled myself out, I was beginning to wonder if I had dreamt the whole thing. However, I was just putting my goggles away and picking up the suntan lotion when I heard the splash behind me. I barely dared turn around. I was leant over my dry bag and I felt a hand land gently on my bum. I froze for a second before brushing it away and discretely slipped a condom from the dry bag before standing upright. For some reason I still did not turn around, but started applying the sunscreen to my shoulders. As I moved my hands from my shoulders to my torso, I felt his hands (I was sure it was him) continue to massage the lotion into my skin.

When I had covered my breasts and tummy, he gently turned me around to face him and began to massage them. It was him: so exquisitely handsome. He smiled that wonderful smile and leaned in to gently kiss my lips, really a very chaste kiss, and then he leant away again. It may have been chaste, but my body was already in turmoil, even more so as his hands ran across my areola and around my nips.

To stop this, I leant forward and continued the sunscreen down my legs, first the right then the left. The condom still held in my sweaty left hand. I have no trouble touching my toes so I could go down the entire leg to my foot in each case. As I did this I found myself coming very close to his growing penis, and it was growing. On the second leg I felt an overwhelming urge to kiss it, perhaps even take it in my mouth, but I resisted.

Straightening up again I looked steadily into his eyes, while I applied lotion to my vulva. I rubbed it gently into landing strip and down the folds of my clit. God, I was wet!

He continued to look steadily into my eyes, never disengaging, but his hands still followed mine, not down my legs but straight to my mons where he polled lightly on the hairs of my landing strip. Body hair seemed to intrigue him.

I looked down to watch as his other hand lightly brushed across my blossoming labia. His cock was not the only thing getting engorged.

He dropped to his knees, rubbing his face against my mons sucking hair into his mouth for a moment or two before pushing my legs apart and letting his tongue brush my clit before probing my waiting cavity.

As he held my buns and let his tongue probe deeper, I was aware of splashes and one or more figures emerging from the channel. I had my back to the channel and was distracted by the rhythm of his deliciously long tongue. A young woman, a girl really, stepped in front of me. I thought she might be his sister as she had the same kind of fine features but not his firm chin, of course.

As she watched, I began to orgasm and grabbed his head for fear his tongue might leave me hanging. I couldn't believe I was doing this in front of her, but she seemed fascinated.

Another young man with similar features appeared beside her. They were, of course, both naked and wet from their swim. At a second glance he was a bit older, maybe a year or two older than me, hard to tell. His figure was a little fuller, but surely they must all be siblings. Although possibly not by the way his hands strayed over the girl.

My guy (I had no name for him) now stood in front of me with his fully erect penis almost touching my nose. Reaching with my right hand I tore the condom's sealed pouch and sucked the end of the condom into my mouth. I'm quite good at this and I held his almost erect cock against my mouth and slid the condom over it. Then I took him my mouth and played with his balls. I've had complements on my technique from a couple of boys so I took almost all of him in and began to work on him with my tongue. The condom obviously wasn't working for him as he removed his penis from my mouth took off the condom and threw it aside.

Oh, well! To be honest the taste of condom doesn't do a thing for me either, and I still had another one in the dry bag, if and when we got to the main course. I took him deep in my mouth again and his hands were immediately on my head, not pulling, just holding. I moved my head back and forward and he thrust lightly in rhythm rocking on the balls of his feet. As he got more energetic and began to thrust too deeply I pulled off a little so that I just had the head in my mouth. With my left hand I began to stroke up and down his shaft in a circular motion and my right hand pushed his tightening testicles up towards his groin. I could feel he was getting near.

For a moment I thought of stopping before he came as I craved his cock inside me, but I owed him. I removed my right hand from his sack that was tight against his crotch, and slipped my index finger into his butt and stroked his prostate. At the same time I removed my left hand and let my mouth engulf his straining penis. I was rewarded with a copious flood of thick creamy sperm, which had a hint of fishiness, like the juice of canned tuna but milder and not unpleasant. Some men's sperm has quite a bitter ammonia taste. I swallowed most and spat what I couldn't.

I realized the other man and the girl were kneeling together watching and they were clearly playing with each other. I was somewhat shocked but hadn't I been the one providing the show? This man's erect cock was both thicker and longer than the one I had just sucked and the head was just beginning to peep out of the foreskin.

The girl rolled on her back and pulled the man into her. Clearly, this was not the first time for either of them as they went to it with practiced enthusiasm. No one said anything. There was not a sound but the healthy slap of flesh on flesh. I have never considered myself a voyeur, still less an exhibitionist, where sex is concerned, but I found their coupling just feet away from me as arousing as anything I had ever seen.

My partner must have felt the same way for he lay on his back with a growing erection and pulled me towards him. I placed my vag...okay, my eager cunt, over his mouth and that long and clever tongue went to work on me again, while I used my hands on his cock., We weren't quite the right height for a comfortable sixty-nine. He pushed me forward and I began to sit on him facing his feet, but this was not what he wanted. I turned to face him before sitting on him again and feeling his whole length slide inside me.

He clearly wanted me to ride him and his hands moved to my hips to help me. As he had just cum, I didn't worry when I realized the second condom was still safely in my dry bag. His balls must be pretty empty after the torrent he had spewed in my mouth. Anyway this was too much fun to stop. I had complete control of how deep I should go, and in this position that was deep. I surprised myself by how deep I let it go, deeper than I'd ever had before. Wild sensations were rippling through me and I knew I was cresting on a full blown orgasm. Suddenly I felt him slip a finger deep in my anus. I was half aware he had already been circling my rosebud and with this new intimate intrusion the muscles in my pelvic floor tightened intensely around him as the spasms began. We both came together and I felt another intense flow of semen deep in my uterus. So much for optimism and lack of caution! I just hoped my pills had started to provide the protection I needed.

As I sat on his abdomen I felt him shrink inside me. He lifted me off and I stood bent over panting. The other man rode off the girl and I saw how powerfully erect he was. She seemed glad of the break. He walked towards me with it in his hand, glistening in the sunlight. I was hypnotized as he stepped behind me bent me slightly further over and slid it a little way into my creamy cunt. Every thought and no thought went through my mind as he very gently pushed it further into me.

My former partner watched as the girl began to gently stroke his cock. I was completely lost in the eroticism of it all in a way I could never have imagined. The very thought of group sex had always been an anathema to me. Yet here I was, double dipping with the best of them, and these were the best. I found I was rubbing my clit as he went deeper. Thankfully in this position there was a limit to how deep he could go. I felt a tongue lick my hand and found the girl had slipped beneath me and was kneeling to lick my clit. We all worked it together until I came, almost falling to my knees. If the girl was not in front of me, I might have.

Sitting down, I realised the man had not yet come. His penis still stuck straight upright with the head peeled from the foreskin.

He came over and lay on his back with it sticking up in the air. He looked at me. I looked over to the girl, but he shook his head and beckoned me. I went over. Had I lost my mind?

Clearly, for I straddled him and squatted over it. He held it as I slowly lowered myself spreading my labia. The feeling was amazing as I continued to lower myself on to this staff. The nickname Vlad the Impaler flit through my brain. At some point I knew I had gone far enough and I leaned forward against his hairless chest. We lay still, as I was still getting used to how deep he was. Then as we started to move I felt a finger circle my rosebud and it wasn't his. A finger slipped into my arse and stroked me.

I've tried anal twice and didn't like it, although I find a roving finger quite stimulating.

This one certainly roved finding little points of pleasure.

Most of my girlfriends say a flat out no to anal and insist there are no pleasure points in that route at all. Too bad for them I had always thought. A little of what you fancy does you good.

The finger withdrew and ...oh, oh! What was I feeling now? The tip of a penis slipping into my awakened arse.

It didn't feel too bad a mixture of pain and pleasure. I was discouraged from asking to stop it, if I could, by the fact I had always fantasized about what having two cocks inside me would feel like. I was about to find out.

This whole time we had not been moving, just waiting as this cock inched into me. I could feel the two cocks, almost as though they were in the same hole, but not quite; almost as if they had condoms on, but not quite.

And then they, we, all started to move and it was unlike anything I'd felt before. I literally could not stop cuming, orgasm after orgasm. I was shaking with the pleasure and thought I might pass out.

In total I don't think it was that long before both guys came too and I felt their semen, not too much in my arse, but my vagina felt like it was getting a power wash. He had not come and not come and now he was letting loose a torrent that kept on coming. It was trapped by the girth of his cock as we all lay there sated.

The cock slipped from my arse first and then as I he lifted me up his cock slipped out and a flood of his semen followed. Oh, shit! I hoped the pills were working.

The girl had apparently been watching, but now slipped off into the channel. We followed her to wash too. I was still washing myself when first one then the other gave me a chaste kiss. Then before I could think, they dived below the surface heading up the channel to the sea.

They were gone and I was alone. In a myriad of emotions I packed up my things and swam back to the beach.

The sun was low in the sky and the breeze was cool as I towelled off and dressed. It took me almost an hour to dismount the foot straps, handle and fins, deflate my kite and pack both kites, my dry bag and all the accessories together with my board into the kite surf bag. It was a slow journey to haul it up the path and back to the tavern. I was grateful for the cool evening breeze.