The Cee-Dee Hotel

Story Info
A hotel with "Play Rooms" designated for CD's & Friends.
2k words
4.55
4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

About 2 years ago I inherited a substantial amount of wealth. The kind of money that makes you quit your job and screw off for about six months. Well, long story short my newly acquired accountant warned me of my spending and suggested I invest some of my money in a business.

Being a rich crossdresser I was laying on my king size bed in the shiniest and silkest pearl white pantyhose and a short white teddie as I toyed with several business ideas. While I scissored my nylon covered legs back and forth on the silk sheets I decided on my endeavor.

About a year later I opened a hotel specifically designed for crossdressers and their playmate fans. Just like other hotels cater to gamblers, tourists, and families mine has various recreational areas for crossdressers and their suitors.

Along with comfortable modern hotel rooms the Cee-Dee Hotel has a variety of themed play rooms. For a small addition fee the guests can enjoy a sanitized, safe, and discreet themed room to act out their favorite fantasies.

There are currently thirty guest rooms, five rentable play areas and of course the lounge. To my surprise the hotel and the play rooms are booked solid for months. I made sure to personally test each area to insure accuracy in every detail.

The obvious first choice and number one seller is the "Dungeon". Properly equipped with working cell, various restraint points, and real brick walls. A Mistress I know tested this one out with me. I had on a tan crotchless bodystocking with a black spandex thong unitard. Of course the straps on my black high heels were locked and my cock caged. She had on a short black satin dress, black thigh highs, and over the knee black leather boots.

Locked in the cage I was forced to suck her massive strap on cock. Through the bars and on my nylon clad knees I sucked her life like member till it was good and slobbered and when she had enough of my gagging.

As I was bent over the wooden bench and with both hands secured to the walls she crammed her extension so deep into me that the enormous balls slapped me in the ass. Shorty after a few slams I flooded the front of my crotchless bodystocking and unitard with cum. She then collapsed on my back as her own orgasm rocked her body. We agreed that the room meet our approval.

Second is the famous "Doctors Office". Complete with paper covered exam table, counter with working sink, and outdated medical information with cheesy art work on the walls. A gentleman I met on a cruise happened to be in town when this room was finished and agreed to give me an exam.

I had the perfect girl next door outfit on that included a short jean skirt, an over sized hoodie covering my sheer pink bra, and of course the matching thong. Some white thigh highs, pink scrunchy socks, and all white tennis shoes completed the look.

My goodness can he last a long time. By the time the doctor was done with my examination I was a sweaty and multi cum load filled mess. He fucked me on the exam table in several positions and even bent me over the counter as I held onto the faucet for stability. The poor cleaning person earned their pay when we were done "testing" that room.

Then there is the " Cheap Bar Restroom" playroom. It looked so realistic with a urinal along with two black metal stalls complete with toilets and glory holes. There was also a sink, mirror, and the walls were tiled in white.

A heavy set plumber who worked on the project whistled at me on one of my tours. I got his number and he was more then happy to be the drunk guy that has his way with the slutty crossdresser in the washroom of a dimly lit hole in the wall bar.

I plastered slutty make up on including an excessive amount of lipstick and cheap perfume. Tall black "fuck me" pumps, silver nylons, and a little black dress along with huge silver hoop earrings, a long blonde wig, and lots of bracelets on both wrists made up my stall slut outfit.

I was sitting in one of the stalls with the door closed when I heard the creaking wooden door open. Instantly I hardened in my silver nylons as I listened to the heavy foot steps get closer and the famous sound of a zipper going down.

Delighted by the view of a fat cock appearing through the glory hole I instinctively dropped to my knees and took it, in all its glory, into my hot warm mouth. Inch by inch it grew harder and longer as I smothered it with slavia and smeared bright red lipstick.

The smell of booze, cheap perfume, and sex filled the room as I feverishly pumped my own cock while I sucked his dick. When he came it was such a massive amount that I actually choked while it filled my nose and flooded my throat. I came so hard that a few streams smacked the stall door as the rest puddled onto the cold tile floor. The " Cheap Bar Restroom" playroom got a two thumbs up from me and the plumber.

Fourth is the " Parked Car" room. This room has an actual classic car with vinyl interior, a sidewalk, and small grassy area. The grassy area includes a few bushes, a wishing well, and a wooden park bench. The lighting in the room comes from a light pole and the running lights of the car. It definitely resembled a night time car park hook up spot.

I choose a bright outfit for testing this room. A sheer yellow blouse showed off my nipples. A short yellow leather skirt that barely covered my ass, bright white tights, and yellow open toed high heel pumps finished the ensemble.

The twist to this rooms test was the gentlemen involved. I placed an ad on an adult website requesting assistance in evaluating this room. Originally the plan was to have a guy meet me at the park for a quickie in his car. However the plot got a little twist when the guy who promptly answered the ad requested that his friend come along. Happily I agreed to the request and provided the address and playroom number.

When I entered the room I could see the silhouette of two people in the front seat of the red classic. I quickly noticed the sound of my heels as I walked onto the empty parking space. I'm not sure if it was the room or the thrill of meeting two male strangers that had me oozing precum by the time I reached the fender of the car.

They both jumped out of the car and greeted me. At their request I did a little spin in the circle of light provided by the street light. With hungry eyes they approached me and that's when I knew they liked what they saw.

Instantly I had two sets of hands wandering all over me. They caressed my nylon covered legs, grabbed my ass through the tight yellow skirt, and were pinching my visible nipples. My long nailed fingers fondled their growing members as we made our way back to the front of the car.

In the illumination of the car's running lights I freed their beautiful cocks and began to pump them both as they continued their groping. In a surprise turn of events they placed me on the hood, hiked up my leather skirt, and pulled my bright white tights down just enough to tuck them behind my balls. Then they each took turns sucking my dick. I spread my arms across the hood as I laid back and enjoyed the rotating mouths.

They covered my cock in so much spit that it ran behind my balls and in between my ass cheeks. I was clinching my ass and relaxing to play with the lubrication when I felt one of them place my legs on his shoulders as he pulled me down the hood closer to him. As soon as I lowered my nylons he placed his pulsing hardon between my legs. Being well lubed he slid right into me with barely any resistance. As he slowly thrusted in and almost completely out I took his friend's cock into my mouth.

There I was, a horny crossdresser dressed in a slutty yellow outfit being split roasted over the hood of a car. They pushed and pulled me back onto each other for a good ten minutes before the cock in my mouth jammed a huge load of cum right down my throat. Shorty after that I shot several streams of semen all over myself and the hood of the car. The site of my orgasm immediately caused the gentlemen fucking me to bury his dick as deep as he could while he released a torrid amount of cum.

After we regained our composure we took several selfies together and a picture of my cum splatters on the hood. Evidence of a truly good time in the " Car Park" room.

The last playroom at the Cee - Dee Hotel is a "Vinyl Room". A friend of mine with a vinyl fetish suggested the plans for it. A completely cushioned black vinyl covered room. Even the floor was padded and covered in shiny black vinyl. A shoe rack outside of the room had to be added to prevent any high heel damages. Lighting came from four canister lights embedded in the tuffs of the ceiling. The control next to the padded door allowed the user to change the color and brightness of the overhead lights.

Sense it was my friends idea I told him to get dolled up in his favorite outfit and join me in my "official" testing of the room. I wanted to be in head to toe nylon so I chose a pink long sleeve very sheer bodystocking. I had my hair in pigtails and completed my look with large plastic pink hoop earrings and bright pink lipstick. He really got his gurl on with his outfit. A bright red vinyl bodysuit highlighted the curves that his large breast forms and hip padding provided to his silhouette. His long black wig pulled tightly back into a straight tail and dark ruby red lipstick completed his look.

I couldnt help but immediately start exploring his entire body the second he entered the room. Our lips locked as we passionately kissed while we took turns forcing the other one against the vinyl walls as we made our way around the room. By the second wall I was tenting my pink nylon bodystocking with a full erection. His impressive cock was straining against the tight red vinyl as its outline increased in both length and girth.

When we returned to the wall with the door I set the lights to white strobe then pushed him to the floor. On all fours he looked back at me through the strobing light as I positioned myself between his legs on my knees. I guided my pink nylon covered cock between his bright red vinyl covered ass cheeks. I grabbed both his hips and began thrusting my dick through to his front so that he could pump both of our cocks with one hand.

I continued pounding him like that till I came hard into his hand. He took my semen and slathered the silhouette of his own cock with it as he finished pumping a load into his vinyl bodysuit. We collapsed onto the padded floor and took a quick nap as we cuddled.

It felt kind of weird getting back on hard ground as we left the room and put our heels back on. He asked that I pay complements to the crew that built the room seeing that it meet all of his expectations. I agreed and promised to pass his satisfaction along.

I'm happy to say that all the play rooms passed my assessment. Shorty after we opened I added a suggestion box for future themes for the pending new location of the second Cee - Dee Hotel thats now in the planning stage. As a guest at my hotel what room would you enjoy and do you have any suggestions for the next location?

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers