All Comments on 'The Centaur Coach Ch. 04'

by Thalaxian

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Darkness_Overlord97Darkness_Overlord97almost 2 years ago

I hope we see Jen make an appearance soon, succumbing to the coach’s cock as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thalaxian,

Fantastic work! You sound very familiar with horse cock - is that from equine dildos or a bit of real life experience too?

As a teen I use to stay on my Aunts farm in the holidays, where she had a few animals to look after. I can still vividly remember the first time I witnessed her miniature horse get a hardon as I brushed him down. The taboo arousal I felt from watching that huge cock bounce and twitch had me instantly aroused and my panties were sticky in no time. That night in bed all I could think about was that smooth looking black and pink marbled cock - and I couldn’t leave my pussy alone as I frigged myself to orgasm after orgasm!

When it came time to brush him down again I took him inside the barn for more privacy. As I worked my way down his flanks I knelt at his side for easier access and my eyes were immediately drawn between his back legs - I wanted to see that cock again! I dispensed with the brush and began rubbing his thighs and lower belly with my hand, then watched in amazement as his huge cock appeared like a garden hose unreeling.

My face flushed hot with excitement - this was the closest I had ever been to any sort of penis and my hand seem to reach forward without my conscious thought…

Well that was a summer I still fondly remember, as I learnt how to bring Pegasus to orgasm, kneeling so close to that huge cock, working his stiff shaft with both hands until he would whinny and I would watch him shot his load into the hay beneath.

I have a couple of horse dildos I love to ride, one with a huge flared head, and reading your stories gets me soo hot thinking back to my times playing with Pegasus.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've been browing some of your work, and your themes in domination and sexual ownership are extremely hot. I hope to see more of this at some point, you're doing the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

christ I desperately need another chapter, this is too fuckin hot

ThalaxianThalaxianalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon1 Bestiality is unethical, please rethink your morals. @Anon2 Glad you like it, I write what gets me off. I'd write plenty in the other direction but I'm pretty locked-in as a futa writer for the time being so submale protag is the way right now, haha. @Anon3 There'll be one eventually, I'm beholden to my Patrons, they vote on content and while Kyln does get votes, he doesn't get as many as I'd like! But I'm finishing off the final part of "The Magician's Bitch" and when that's done, I'll write a Kyln chapter (though at a slow pace, about 500 words a day when I can, sadly.) Busy schedule, I apologise!

SeamenDrinkSemenSeamenDrinkSemenover 1 year ago

This is so fucking hot. It checks all the right boxes for me, I love it. Cant wait for more!!

jtownmanjtownman10 months ago

Oh my goodness... I really do love this story! Can we please get an update soon? I'm eagerly awaiting to see what happens next. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThalaxian@Thalaxian
Writer. Bisexual. Pervert. Lover of all things fantastical. I write a lot of futa stuff, some gay stuff, a bit of straight stuff. I will publish some stories (in full) here, and in time look into selling some things, to supplement my (real) writing work. Please check out my ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES