All Comments on 'The Centaur Ranch Pt. 05'

by blackbel2003

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT JOB AGAIN!!!

Your stories and style just keep getting better and better. I can only await your next submission. Keep up the great storyline and style.

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Superb Job

The true work of a talented artist..would expect no less....from someone who appreciates the work as well as the artist. If you ever change your mind regarding "the rules of the game"...I will be waiting...because the finer things in life are worth waiting for....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent

Loved the whole series.........Want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

I have read all the five parts and am quite impressed! You invented a whole new world, with a lot of adventure and eroticism in it. The basic idea is fantastic, and you have developed it masterfully - a true achievement!This last part, with its accent on a male human dominating male centaurs, is particularly well done. And what an idea, to have used the Hansel and Gretel tale to discover a means to attract the male centaurs...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Quite original series

Congratulations Blackbel! I have completed the reading of your Centaur series and voted highest grade for all the five sections. Your talent is truly remarkable! The story keeps its pace, with new and surprising turns, and the character building is very good. Give us more of your stories as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Three hurrahs

After reading all the 32 chapters of this exceptional little novel, there is only one thing I can say: Thank you, Blackbel! Your efforts have been rewarded: you keep the interest of your reader, the story flows well, the sex scenes are quite hot, and the overall effect is of a little gem of the erotic genre.

Three hurrahs for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great job

this is great horny till da end you should write a chaper 6:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what a bunch of shit

why dont u title it "slavery and the good ole days...rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I have to agree with Anonymous in Oz. . . .

This seems more like something I would've read back in the 1820s, in the slavery days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well written, however...

I do not like the fact that sentient beings were taken from their home and turned into slaves using violence and subterfuge. Would like to see a part 6 that has the centaurs break out and roam free once more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous