The CEO Ch. 03

Story Info
CEO's wife self bondage mishap.
7.6k words
4.46
180.4k
29

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
964 Followers

Once again Sadkins116 and I are working on another story. You will eventually find a verity of fetishes, kinks, consensual and non-consensual sex, bondage, humiliations, and anything else we can imagine. With that said, this story is a work of fantasy and fiction. It is not based on anyone or any situation. If this isn't what you are looking for, then choose something else. However if you have enjoyed some of our other works, it begins now.

We do need to make the following statements. There are no minors in this story, period. In this story women are treated as property. That is not normal behavior and should never happen. But again this is fantasy not reality. Please try to separate the two and leave fantasy in your mind. I also want to state that although you can copy and paste do not post on any website without permission. It is here for your enjoyment and not to be plagiarized and published by anyone but me.

I want to thank Bydasea for his help with editing. He is a big help with his second pair of eyes and suggestions.

We welcome all comments and votes.

Rebeccasm

*

Rene didn't know what to expect from her husband. She had never seen him so mad. She knew she had betrayed him but she also knew it wasn't him, it was her and her perversions and fantasies. A few minutes later, she was dressed and in the car. The ride home was in silence as both were in deep thought. Rene needed to find a way to tell her husband what she desired, but at the same time, the humiliation telling him she wanted to be a slave was overwhelming. Just thinking about it sent shivers up and down her body.

Warren pulled into the garage and told Rene to wait in the car. Not wanting to piss him off any more, she waited patiently for him to return. It was almost a half hour before he returned. She saw him walk in but couldn't look him in the eye. When the door opened she slowly got out and followed him into the house.

Rene followed him to the living room and sat down opposite him in a chair. She waited until he spoke.

"Rene, WHY?" He asked.

"Warren, it isn't what you think. It's just that you being gone so much and all....." She started.

"I was lonely, and I started to use the computer. At first it was games, then just browsing, and eventually chat rooms." She continued.

"Eventually I found an erotic story website. You wouldn't believe what all is there." She exclaimed.

"REALLY!" What, do you think I'm stupid?" He growled.

"No! I didn't mean that. I meant I was taken totally by surprise. I started to read and before I knew it, I couldn't stop reading. The more I read, the deeper it took me. It eventually led to submissive women being used like sluts, being tied up and helpless, or forced to do increasingly perverted things. I read and read story after story. I craved reading the stories. It seemed as soon as you left I was reading the erotic stories. Then I found porn sites that were dedicated to women being forced or voluntarily submitting to be slaves." Rene stopped here and waited to see if Warren would say something.

She waited until the silence got uncomfortable before she continued. Rene went on to explain how she went out to the summer house, the cat and eventually Betty coming to rescue her. She went on and explained that both she and Betty were submissive and took turns dominating the other. When she finally finished she told him about her diary which detailed her journey. Finally after about a half hour, Rene sat back and waited. She had no idea what would happen, but at least she told the truth.

Warren sat there looking at her. She nervously wrung her hands waiting for him to speak.

"Where is the diary?" He asked finally.

Rene jumped up quickly and ran out to the garage to her bag. She rushed back in, opened it and handed it to him.

"I'm not sure what to think about all this, but I think I have an idea of what you are saying. I've sent the staff home for the next week, a vacation so to speak. I'm going to read your diary and I'll try to give you what you need." Rene listened intently to what Warren was saying.

"It's just me and you for the next week. You want to be controlled, STRIP!" Warren surprisingly barked.

Rene gasped but practically ripped her clothes off. "Ah Sir, what about Betty? I would hate that her marriage fails because of me." Rene quietly asked.

"Don't worry about her, I send Jamie out to the Far East to work on a project. He won't be home for a couple weeks. I've sent her home and by the time he gets back, we will have this all straightened out." He answered.

Rene nodded and stood there naked in front of him. "What should I do?" She asked.

"Right now I want a drink." He said and opened her diary. For the next couple hours, Rene waited on her husband hand and foot. Finally Warren closed the diary, stood and ordered Rene to their bedroom. Rene dashed up the stairs and sat on the edge of the bed. A few minutes later, Warren walked in the door carrying a hank of rope.

Rene moaned when she saw him standing in front of her, completely dressed. He looked so masculine and strong. In his right hand he held the rope, tapping in on his left. Rene's body was trembling as for the first time she was truly standing naked in front of the one man she wanted to Master her. She could feel her pussy pulse and her nipples harden.

"Stand up, turn around and put your hands behind you." He ordered.

Rene quickly did as he commanded, and seconds later, her hands were bound behind her. Rene's was panting now, her mind already accepting him as her owner. It was her fantasy as she had always imagined. But before she could react, Warren pushed her over the footboard of the bed and pushed her legs wide apart. Rene was right on the edge of a massive orgasm, she waited for him to take her and possess her.

SMACK...

SMACK...

SMACK...

Rene screamed as the sudden smacks raining down on her ass. She was taken totally by surprise.

"You slut, thinking that you could submit to someone else but me. I am disappointed in you. From now on you are mine and mine alone. I OWN YOU!" He barked.

SMACK...

SMACK...

SMACK...

SMACK...

Over and over he pounded her ass. Rene was crying uncontrollably as her ass suffered its first spanking.

When he finally finished and pulled her to him, she looked into his eyes and whimpered. "I'm sorry Master, please teach this slut how to behave."

Warren pulled her to the bed and lay her on her stomach. He went to the bathroom and returned with a tube of analgesic cream and lightly massaged it in her now bright red ass.

"I'm being generous tonight, as we both learn our places. But understand, the next time I won't be."

"Yes Master," Rene responded as her body's arousal rapidly grew. When he finished, he stripped and knelt behind her pulling her to her knees. He smacked her ass one more time and shoved his cock deep inside her pussy.

Rene's body exploded as soon as he hit bottom. The sensations of her burning ass, his large cock impaling her, and her fantasy all combined to short circuit her nervous system as the most intense orgasm hit her and hit her hard.

When he pulled his cock back and slammed forward again, Rene screamed as her orgasm doubled causing her muscles to convulse. Warren pounded his now submissive slut for the next ten minutes, slamming in faster and faster as Rene came over and over.

For the next few hours, Rene was used like the slave she fantasized about all these months. She followed his every command, cleaning his cock, licking his balls, and rimming his ass.

"Now slut, it's time to make you completely mine." Warren growled as he lay down on his back.

"Get on knees straddling my cock and facing my feet." He demanded. Rene struggled to get in position, her legs weak and her body exhausted. Warren had never taken her so hard, so rough before. She felt his cock sliding up and down her ass, grazing over her rear passage.

Rene suddenly realized what he was about to do. He was going to fuck her ass. They had never done that before, and her only exposure to anal sex was in the porn films she had watched. Rene had masturbated dreaming of this happening, but now that it was eminent for the first time a bit of fear crept into her being.

However when he grabbed her hands and pulled down, Rene felt his cock slide into her ass she screamed as the pain was overwhelming. Luckily, Warren took it slow, moving slowly deeper and backing out before pushing deeper inside her rectum. By the time he bottomed out, Rene's body was accepting his cock. For the next few minutes, Warren fucked her ass slowly. The pain was still intense, but as her body accepted her violation, pleasure started to replace the pain.

"Now slave, fuck me, fuck me hard. Show me you are my slut!" He barked.

Rene was quickly losing control once again. She was being taken, not loved, but forced to surrender her ass to her master.

"Don't you dare cum slut!" Warren growled

"OOOHHH GGGOOOODDD PPPLLLEEAAASSSEEE MMMAAASSTTEER! IIII NNNEEEED TOOO CUUUMM!" She screamed.

"NOT YET SLUT!" He answered.

Rene bounced her ass on his long pole over and over again as she did everything to could to keep from climaxing on his cock shoved up her ass.

"COME NOW!" HE SCREAMED AS HIS COCK EXPLODED DEEP INSIDE HER.

Rene screamed as she reacted and her body exploded, gripping his cock and holding it deep inside her. A second later she collapsed to the bed unconscious.

When Rene woke, Warren was lightly stroking her cheek. "So slut, you want to be dominated, controlled and be my slave do you?" He asked.

Rene couldn't speak but nodded. Well for the next week we will try it. If you decide that this is what you want at the end of the week. I want you to write out a contract to give yourself to a trainer who will train you to be a slave." He concluded as he looked into her eyes.

Tears ran down her cheeks as she answered him. "Oh yes master, I'll be a good slave girl for you." And kissed him passionately.

The next day, Warren was in the kitchen when Rene walked in. She had on a silk robe tied around her waist. She slipped up behind him and kissed his neck. Warren smiled and motioned her in front of him.

"Now if we're going to try your fantasy, you're going to have follow a few rules." He said.

"Rule number 1, you will remain naked at all time unless I say differently."

"Rule number 2, you will obey my every command."

"Rule number 3, if you do not follow my commands, you will be punished. I will determine what that punishment is."

"Rule number 4, you will not cum without permission, period."

Rene gasped when she heard that last rule. Last night she couldn't stop from having orgasm after orgasm. She wondered how many times she would be punished for breaking that rule.

"Rule number 6, if you are unable to keep from breaking rules, I will take you to public square downtown. String you up and spank your naked ass until you beg to fuck anyone watching."

Rene just stared at him, trying to comprehend all the rules. Finally she looked at the floor and whispered, "Yes Master."

Warren spent the next few hours reading her diary as she cleaned the house, always under his close scrutiny. With each slight infraction, he would spank her ass. After the fourth or fifth time, Rene's ass was dark red with deep purple splotches on each cheek.

Rene knew she couldn't take much more strained to follow each command he barked. But Warren made sure to make it a difficult as possible. He added cuffs to her wrists and ankles, adding chains making it increasingly difficult to do as told.

As the days went by, Rene soon found herself losing her identity. She no longer thought of Warren as her husband but her master, and herself as a slave.

Each evening, he would string her wrists to the ceiling and have her kneel in front of him going over each and every infraction. Rene both loved and hated it. The feeling of being helpless and out of control sent her body skyward craving release. The thought of what her punishment was locked her brain with fear.

Every night her Master found ever increasingly inventive ways to punish her. First he started with a spanking, then to nipple and tit torture, to anal "training", to total denial of relief. He kept her constantly on the edge of a climax, by controlling her every move. Rene was in heaven and hell. She had never been so satisfied in her entire life.

It was now Thursday and as usual she was on her knees her arms bound above her head. Waiting for her Master to tell her what she did wrong today and what would be her punishment. Each night it was something different and her body trembled at what it might be.

"Well you slut, I can't seem to find your limits. I have spanked your ass, your tits, and fucked your ass. I've denied you pleasure, and bound your body. All in the privacy of our home. However it seems that all the punishments only stoke your fires, so to speak. But to be a slave, you must learn humility. Your next punishment will be in public. Tomorrow, I'm taking you to the park downtown, string you up and spank your ass. You will be blindfolded and naked. The entire town will know what you are. After tomorrow there will be no going back." Warren explained.

Rene knelt there in shock. Her mind barely able to grasp the thought of being publically spanked, naked. Her body however, was trembling, but not from fear. It was the same feeling she experienced at the rest stop having to leave the restroom almost naked and chained. Her entire being was at war and about to explode.

She looked up at her Master to see if he was serious, but all she got was a look of satisfaction. It confused her even more as she struggled to maintain some semblance of control.

"Now I know you are struggling to control your slutty body, but you must learn you have no control. I control everything. Now follow me." He commanded.

Warren released her wrists and beckoned her to follow. Rene simply followed after him to the bedroom. "Now slut put your hands behind you." Warren calmly spoke. Rene's breaths were coming in short pants as she felt him tie her wrists together. A minute or so later, she felt him doing the same to her ankles. With each wrap of the rope, a tie of the knot, Rene's pussy pulsed. When her Master stood behind her and slipped a blindfold over her eyes, she almost climaxed.

"Master..." she squeaked, but was silenced when a round rubber ball filled her mouth. She wanted to scream out to beg to cum, but all that was heard was a string of gibberish. Still coming to grips with all the sensations, there was a movement at her collar. Suddenly she felt pain on her left nipple, then some tugging at her collar and then her right nipple screamed out in pain. She knew what had happened, her master had clipped her nipples and strung the chain connecting them through her collar.

With each addition, some pain, some pleasure, her lack of sight and voice, and her super sensitized skin only added to her already overloaded mind.

Rene felt hands on her shoulders, gently pushing her to the floor. Her legs gave way and slowly lay down on the floor. Rene really didn't know where she was at that moment. She was still coping with all that she heard and felt over the last ten minutes or so. She didn't notice her arms and legs pulled behind her and being tied together. In fact it was some time later, as her body came down from its sexual high and tried to move, she realized she was totally helpless. She only had her mind to think about tomorrow.

The next morning, Rene woke to her hands being released. She started to roll over, but strong hands stopped her. When she was free, she felt those same hands pick her up and carry her to the bathroom. She was still gagged and blindfolded. She leaned into her master, loving the feeling of his strong arms and chest. Even after being bound all night she felt a peace.

Rene felt the warm water cover her body as she was lowered into the tub. Still unable to see, her Master's touch was felt even more. The warm water loosened her stiff body as she relaxed and soaked in with every touch.

Warren bathed his wife. Washing her body and soothing her mind humming a tune. When he pulled her from the tub, he whispered in her ear, "You know I love you?"

"Yes Master," she breathed.

Warren removed the blindfold and gag and held his finger to his lips. She knew to not speak. He grabbed her collar and led her down to the kitchen.

"Fix my breakfast slave." He barked as Rene quickly reacted and got to work. No other words were spoken as Warren read the paper and Rene cooked their meals. Twenty minutes later, Rene served her Master but stood off to the side as he ate.

"The staff will be back this afternoon." He stated. Rene nodded and remained silent.

Finally her Master pushed back from the table and looked at her. "Today we will be going into town, but first I want this place cleaned. You have two hours to get it done. Otherwise the staff is going to see a lot more of you than ever before." He chuckled.

Rene gasped and quickly rushed to clean the kitchen. The house hadn't been touched for the last week. It was a mess and to finish in two hours would be a challenge. Luckily he didn't hobble her wrists and ankles.

The next two hours was a blur. Rene rushing from room to room cleaning, dusting, sweeping, and waiting on her Master. Finally with ten minutes to spare, she walked into his office and stood quietly beside the door.

"Well? Have you finished?" Warren barked, not looking up from the papers on his desk.

"Yes Master." She answered, her body glistening with sweat.

"About time," he replied as he stood and walked behind her. Rene was shivering, but it wasn't fear or cold. Her body was on the edge once again as in her mind she was about to be exposed to everyone in town.

She stood there panting as she felt his hands wrap a blindfold around her eyes once again. As the world disappeared, she thought, 'God I won't know who saw me. Everyone I meet from now on I will wonder if they watched me naked, bound, and spanked in the middle of town.'

Rene felt something clipped to her collar and was pulled towards the door. Soon she was buckled in a car and could feel it pull out of the garage. She tried to keep track of all the turns but after a few minutes, she had no idea of where she was. The only thing she did know, they hadn't gone the normal way to town.

Rene didn't know how long they drove, but the longer she was in the car, the more conscious she was of her nudity. When the car stopped, she heard her Master get out and close the door. A few moments later, the door opened next to her and felt a pull on her leash.

Rene's body was covered with goosebumps and every breath of wind, every sound sent shivers up and down her spine. She stumbled down what she thought was a path. She could feel the dirt, but it was the roots that tripped her up. Several times she almost fell but managed to remain standing. They walked for a distance when the tug on her leash stopped.

Rene was bouncing from foot to foot trying to remain calm, but not knowing where she was, and who might be watching kept her on a razor's edge. Rene's body jumped when she felt his hands binding her wrists and pulling them up above her head. Higher and higher they went until she was standing on her tiptoes, helpless and totally exposed. She struggled to stay standing but ended up dancing trying to not hang by her wrists.

Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
964 Followers