The CEO Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger smiled and answered, "Excellent, I've heard good things about your system. Oh and make sure you tell her everything you're going to do her. One because she gets off on it, and two, because she had to do a video diary detailing all that's been done to her for the week.

"No problem, Roger Sir. I have allocated three hours each Friday for her to accomplish her task." Dr. Chen responded and bowed again. "Oh one more thing Roger Sir, take her things, dress shoes collar. She will have no need of them here. It is completely secure."

Roger looks at Rene and motions her to take off the dress. She obeys immediately and is soon completely naked. Roger reaches out, grabs her collar, and pushes his finger on the back of it. The collar releases and a second later, he turns and walks towards the door. As he does, he calls back over his shoulder, "Slut, Dr. Chen is your master now. Obey him as you would me. I will be back in a couple weeks."

Rene watched him leave and felt Dr. Chen filling a tight metal belt around her waist. Once it clicked shut, he ordered on to the same table she saw before.

Rene crawls onto the table and Dr. Chen quickly went to work securing her to the table. Once she was secured, he stood in front of her and smiled an evil smile.

"Now your master told me I needed to tell you what I'm going to do to you. I could tell you everything, but it's much more fun for me if I tell you one thing at a time. These bottles around you are my own recipe. The ones in front of you will be administered via an IV, the ones behind anally. Each one is to especially formulated for slaves. Your Master has decided that all your holes, including your mouth are pleasure centers. By that he means our pleasure not yours. That's not to say you won't have pleasure, but your master decides when you get pleasure not you. First off you will be cleaned out. But instead of just soapy water. It is a special blend that increases your arousal whenever you get an enema. Soon you will crave your morning enema. We are also regulating your solid food intake. Until we get you completely cleaned out you will be on a liquid diet.

The other bottles each have a specific purpose. The first one is nutrients, number 2 is helps you be more obedient and has a unique side effect, it make you very horny. Number 3 is my proudest blend, it enhances your senses, like touch. Whenever you experience pleasure or pain it is increased by tenfold. What's even better I can adjust the blend and make it a hundred fold. That mix has driven more than a few slaves to the edge of insanity." Dr. Chen gloated.

Rene stared at him and moaned. She was face to face with a true mad scientist masquerading as a doctor. Her mind was paralyzed with fear while her body shivered at the thought of what she just heard.

"To continue, the fourth bottle makes you lactate and enlarges your breasts. On you it will certainly enhance your appearance."

Rene dropped her head and waited as the evil doctor inserted the IV and anal plug and started the first bottles.

Rene felt a prick on her arm and soon a warm feeling was flowing up her arm and spread throughout her body. She closed her eyes and drifted off into a drug induced stupor.