The CEO Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK....

SMACK...

SMACK....

Rene tried not to scream. The last think she wanted was to draw attention to herself.

SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...

Came five shots across her breasts.

"OOOHHHH GGGOOODDD," She moaned.

"WHAT ARE YOU?" She heard.

"OOOHHH!!!" was all that came out of her mouth.

SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...

Four more shots, this time across her stomach.

"WHAT ARE YOU?" She heard again.

"I-I-I am your slave." She whispered.

"LOUDER," Her Master yelled.

"I AM YOUR SLAVE!" SHE YELLED.

"Good," he answered and a few seconds later, she felt her wrists lowered. Rene's legs had turned to jelly and as she slid to the ground whimpering. Rene entire being was on fire, her mind a jumble of thoughts and her pussy screaming for attention.

She gasped when she felt a hand between her legs and fingers penetrate deep inside her. Her body reacted immediately as the sudden penetration sent her over the edge as her body erupted and orgasmed.

On and on it went as the fingers pumped in and out of her core. Just as the effects were starting to diminish, the blindfold was pulled from her eyes and the bright sunlight blinded her.

It took a few moments for Rene's eyes to adjust. She slowly looked around her. She looked up at her master and wrapped her arms around his neck. They were nowhere near town, they were on their own property behind their house. No one had been around, and no one had seen her. She was both relieved and disappointed that her secret was safe. No one knew what she truly was.

Rene and Warren held each other tightly for several minutes before he released her hands. He then helped her to her feet and handed her a bag.

"Get dressed, we have a lot to talk about. A few minutes later, the walked into the house, only to be surprised by the entire stall waiting inside.

Rene couldn't help blushing as Roger gave her a cryptic smile as she walked past. She couldn't look him or any of the staff in the eyes. Even though she was dressed in a little red dress and completely covered, she felt more naked than at any time over the last week.

Neither Rene nor Warren said a word as they walked past the staff and to their bedroom. Once inside, Warren pointed at the bed for her to sit. She sat down and he knelt down in front of her. Rene was never more in love with him than she was at that moment. The entire week was more than she had ever dreamed. He was her perfect master and she wanted nothing more than to submit to him completely.

"Rene, this last week has been an eye opening experience for me, and I think for you too. I'm still not sure I understand, but I have a better idea of what you desire. This last week I've seen a side of you I never knew existed. Now that it's out, I don't know if it can be put back. However, if you want to pursue this and be a slave, I will support you and try to give you what you crave.

"Oh yes Master..." she started to say, but was stopped when he pushed his fingers across her lips.

"I want you to take some time and think about what you want. If this is truly what you want, I want you to write up a contract. Let's call it your training contract. By this I mean I want you to sign over total control of your mind and body, 24/7, for at least six months to a trainer. The trainer will have total control. You will obey his every command. Trainers do require payment. You will state in the contract some form of payment, whether it's with your body or from your own funds, I don't care. At the end of the contract you will be given one chence to return as Rene my wife, or ask to be sold, or become a permanent slave to your trainer/master."

Rene listened to Warren and almost pissed herself. It was everything she ever desired. Her husband was handing her, her deepest fantasy. All she had to do was write up a contract to make it all happen.

"YES..." she yelled and started to get up. "Master, may I start now?" She asked not able to sit still.

"Yes you may." He laughed.

Rene quickly jumped up and ran to the office. Two minutes later, she was sitting at the desk in deep thought.

Rene stared at the blank page. She knew from all the stories she had read that the woman submitting to being a slave were forced, with either pictures or videos or she could just quit and walk away. Rene knew she had limits, but she wanted, no craved to be pushed past those limits. In order to do that, the penalties had to be real, and truly a penalty. Her Master/trainer must have total control.

She started to write, as ideas floated from her head to the page. She decided that there were two areas that would make it impossible to break the contract. One humiliation. She wrote that the entire process would be videoed, from the signing of the contract to all aspects of the training. Each week she would be videoed reviewing what had happened each week detailing what was done and how she felt. Her Trainer/master would have total rights to all videos. He could sell, release, email, or post any and or all videos with Rene having no say.

Rene knew that the humiliation of any of the videos being seen would motivate her to finish the contract, but she wanted more. The second area was financial. Rene had a total of $2.5 million dollars to her name. It was all her assets. She put a value of $5 million dollars as the value of the training. She would pay $2.5 million down and would have to raise the remaining $2.5 million before the contract could be terminated. To make it even more difficult, any money earned would be split 50/50 with her trainer, making it even more difficult to earn the $2.5 million.

With these two clauses, her Trainer/master could use either as punishment or rewards. But once signed she would have no choice but to complete the contract. She really wasn't worried about giving up her money as Warren already provided her with everything she desired, plus it would be Warren who would be her trainer. But just the thought of being left penniless, and broke sent shivers throughout her body.

Rene worked on the contract for hours. By the time she finished, her chair was surrounded with wads of paper as she wrote and rewrote it over and over. It was late that evening before she finished. She dashed out of the room and down the hall. She found Warren getting ready to bed. He was sitting on a day bed in just his shorts. She ran up to him and dropped to her knees.

Warren looked down at her and took the paper. He read it over and looked at her again. I'm surprised with the penalty clauses. Are you sure about this?"

"Oh yes I am. I've never wanted anything more than I want this." She cried. "I want to sign it now." She finished.

"NO, not tonight. Once you sign this, there is no going back. With the financial clause, it might take you a lot longer to pay it off than you think. I want you to sleep on this overnight. Plus it will take a day or two for Roger to work out the money transfer."

"Yes Sir, I'll do as you say, but I can already tell you what my answer will be." Rene answered.

Rene tried to sleep that night and the next morning she tried to tell Warren her decision, but he refused to let her. He told her to wait another day. Finally at the end of the second day, she walked up to him in their room and kissed him deeply.

"Warren, I can't wait any longer. I want this. Please let me sign the contract." She implored.

He looked deep into her eyes and smiled. Okay, let me check with Roger. I know he has been working out the logistics after I showed him the contract. If he has everything ready, you can sign it this afternoon.

Rene squealed and kissed him again, "Thank you Warren, you have made me a very happy woman. I will be a good slave for you. I know you will love training me." She gushed.

That afternoon, Rene walked into Warren's office. Roger was standing off to the side of his desk, a large professional video camera in front of him. It was pointing at a side chair. Rene had spent the last couple hours picking out the perfect outfit to sign over her freedom. She must have tried on a couple dozen outfits before she realized that in order to completely submit, she would do it naked. She would enter this with nothing. Her money, gone, her clothing, gone. She was going to be a slave and slaves had nothing.

She sat down in the chair, and stared directly into the camera. She smiled and took a deep breath. She had practiced what she wanted to say so there would be no doubt about her doing this of her own free will.

Rene looked up at Roger and when he nodded she began.

"My name is Rene Williams and I am married to Warren Williams. I am about to sign away all control over my life to a Trainer/master. He will have total control over my mind and body. I agree to pay him to train me to be a submissive slave the sum of $5 Million dollars. I will pay him $2.5 million at the signing of the contract and will earn the balance over the duration of the contract. This contract cannot be terminated until I pay off the remaining balance.

All aspects of this training will be video documented. My Trainer/master will have total control over these videos. He can do as he wishes with these videos. I freely give up my rights to these videos. It is my desire to become a slave to my Master." Rene finished speaking and looked at her husband. All she could think of was how wonderful the last week was when he was her master.

She stood, stripped out of her clothes, leaned over and signed the contract.

Warren was sitting across the desk as Rene signed the contract. She exhaled and pushed it across the desk and stood up. She was so excited she didn't hear what Warren said to Roger. Her mind was filled with how much her life was about to chenge. When she turned back to the desk, she heard Roger say, "Warren, you as the witness need to sigh here."

She watched as her husband and now Master she thought, signed the contract. She watched as Roger moved in front of the camera and announce. "This video documents Rene Williams sighing over all rights, and control over her to train her to be a submissive slave. It take effect immediately and as of this moment, she is now my slave." Roger finished and held the signed document up to the camera clearly showing the terms and signatures. The signatures showing Rene as the slave, and Roger as her trainer/master, with Warren as a witness.

"I will now take possession of this slave." Roger announces.

Up until now, Rene really wasn't paying attention. It wasn't until she heard Roger announce that he would take possession of her that her mind cleared.

"WHAT? I thought you would be my trainer." She asked Warren. Roger isn't supposed to be my trainer, you are." She gasped.

She grabbed the contract and looked at the signatures. Hers was first as the slave, Roger's was next at the trainer/master, and Warren's was last as the witness.

She stood the in shock, she was now a slave to the butler. Before she could react Roger barks.

"Slave, go to the middle of the room and put your hands behind your back." He barked.

Rene was in shock, but did as ordered.

"Now let me explain a few rules. Number one, you will only speak when spoken to." Her new master growled

Warren stood up and said. "The $2.5 million has been transferred to your account. You should have a confirming email as your receipt.

"What? Why Roger, it should go to you." She said, but quickly yelped when Roger smacked her face.

"You just broke the first rule! You are NOT to speak unless spoken to slave. Do you understand?"

Rene was in shock. She hadn't expected this, but she managed to eek out, "Yes Master."

"I doubt you do understand. You are a stupid slut so let me spell it out to you. You just signed a contract for me to train you to be a slave for $5 million. You paid me $2.5 million and you still owe me $2.5 million."

Warren walked around the desk and up to Rene. "Honey, I've read you fantasy and you know I love you. But I can't do what you need to have done, but Roger can. He will do a much better job than I and I trust him with my life. There is no one else I would trust to train you. You know I am very busy and travel a lot. For the training to be effective, it needs to be consistent. He will be here to devote all the time necessary to give you what you desire. Rene deep down you know I'm right. I will be leaving in about an hour for two weeks. I'm sure Roger will take good care of you and update the staff of your current status as a slave.

A tear ran down her cheek. She was still in a state of shock, but knew Warren was right.

Roger then opens a case and pulls out a shiny metal collar. He holds it up to the camera and explains.

"This is the slut's new training collar. It is a very special collar. It has a finger print locking mechenism that only my finger print can unlock. There are a few features you should know about. One it has Bluetooth and connects to an app. There is also GPS tracking and a special feature that establishes a virtual fence around the slave. It can be as small as six feet in diameter. If you step outside that fence you will be shocked. The further you go outside the fence, the more intense the shock. It will also alert my phone and let me know. There are other features but I'll brief you on those later."

Roger ordered his slave to her knees and locked the collar around her neck.

Warren smiles down at Rene and walked out of the room. Roger barely glanced at her but barked, "Don't move slut!" and followed Warren out of the room. Rene knelt there still in shock. She had just given everything she owned to Warren's Gentlemen's gentleman. Stupid crazy, he was a glorified butler, she groused. But in spite of her anger and her fear, she didn't move. She stay on her knees and waited.

Rene jumped slightly when Roger walked back in. He said nothing but held up a tiny dress if you could call it that. She looked at it up and moaned, her body shivering just thinking about wearing it out in public. It was short, black and pink, but one entire side had sheer black netting about a foot wide running from her neck to the hem. It left her entire right side naked. Although covered, she would still be naked.

Roger waited while Rene slipped on the dress. Of course it fit perfectly. Roger was always prepared. He smiled a smile she had never seen before. It was somewhere between a snarl and lust. At that moment, Rene had doubts about her decision. But of course it was too late. She watched as her now Master reached out and clipped a leash to her collar and pulled. Rene struggled to her feet keeping her hands behind her as much as possible. She wasn't sure what a punishment would be, but she was certain she didn't want it. She followed him out of the room.

Rene followed him to the car. She wanted to know where they were going, but was afraid to ask. As soon as they were buckled in, Roger glanced at her and said.

"Enjoy slut, this starts your new life as a slave." And then he laughed. "I'm taking you to a special doctor I have contacted. He has very special talents. I'm sure you will enjoy it."

Rene sat there wondering what was about to happen to her and didn't say a word. They drove for almost an hour going down side street after side street. Rene was thoroughly confused as to where they were. Finally, they pulled into an industrial park. There were warehouses on both sides of the road. Some were obviously abandoned, others look on their last legs. When Roger pulled up next to one particularly decrepit building and stopped, Rene looked up at the building but there wasn't any signs advertising a medical practice, only a number. She didn't even know what street was.

Roger turned and looked at the obviously nervous soon to be slave sitting next to him. "Okay slut, I know you are frightened, and want to know why we're here. Yes this is a doctor's office, well it's more than an office, much more. But you will learn that soon enough."

"This is the start of your training. Here you will learn you have no control over your body. I own you now and I can do whatever I wish with it. I can modify it, mark it, or destroy it if I want." He continued.

Dr. Chen here is a specialist. He caters to a very specific clientele. You are very special to Dr. Chen. You see most of the women who end up here are usually being forced, either physically or by blackmail of some sort. You are the first woman to volunteer to be a slave. He is promising to take special care of you." Roger gushed.

"Now I don't want to ruin the surprises he has in store for you, but I can say your stay will be about two weeks. But from what I'm told, to you it will be a lifetime." Roger finished.

Rene couldn't speak, her vocal cords were paralyzed. She watched as he pulled her out of the car and through a heavy metal door and locked it once inside. They walked down a long corridor to a door at the far end. When her Master opened it, she was dazed by the bright lights and white tiled walls.

Her Master pushed her to the side and ordered her to stand with her hands behind her head and her legs spread. She couldn't believe her body was betraying her so. Her pussy was so wet her juices were sliding down her thighs.

Roger turned and walked to a small Asian man dressed in scrubs still wearing gloves and a surgical hat.

While the two men were talking, Rene looked around the room. In front of her was a strange table with pipes, rings, and fittings. It appeared to be some kind of bondage table. On either side of her were several IV bottles of different color liquids. Before she could look any more her Master and Dr. Chen walked up to her.

Rene turned her attention to them in time to hear Dr. Chen say, "Yes I got the payment and the list of what you want done. Don't worry everything you requested will be done on time. You only need to show up in two weeks." Dr. Chen spoke quickly and bowed.