The CEO Ch. 06

Story Info
CEO's wife self bondage mishap.
6.1k words
4.5
173.9k
31

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
966 Followers

Once again Sadkins116 and I are working on another story. You will eventually find a verity of fetishes, kinks, consensual and non-consensual sex, bondage, humiliations, and anything else we can imagine. With that said, this story is a work of fantasy and fiction. It is not based on anyone or any situation. If this isn't what you are looking for, then choose something else. However if you have enjoyed some of our other works, it continues now.

We do need to make the following statements. There are no minors in this story, period. In this story women are treated as property. That is not normal behavior and should never happen. But again this is fantasy not reality. Please try to separate the two and leave fantasy in your mind. I also want to state that although you can copy and paste do not post on any website without permission. It is here for your enjoyment and not to be plagiarized and published by anyone but me.

I want to thank Bydasea for his help with editing. He is a big help with his second pair of eyes and suggestions.

We welcome all comments and votes.

Rebeccasm

Warren walked into the facility where Betty was being held. She had been there about three weeks undergoing intensive training. Now he had to make sure her training was complete enough for the next phase of his plan. He had to make sure Betty would obey her training. He glanced at his phone and the video he had cued up. It showed Betty and Rene tying each other up and involved in lesbian sex. He had another video of Betty's cock sucking training, but he didn't think he would need it.

Walking down the hall he stopped just outside Betty's cell. He heard her moaning and glanced inside. He smiled as he watched her giving her training master his morning blow job. He waited for her to finish before he walked in the cell.

"Well I see your training is coming along nicely." He announced as he entered.

Betty practically jumped out of her skin. She immediately sat up straight, and put her hands behind her head. Warren could see the fear in her eyes. Wanting to intimidate her even more he turned to her trainer.

"How is her training coming? Is she ready for the next phase?" Warren asked the head trainer.

"Yes Sir, Mr. Miller, the slut is progressing nicely. She can now take any size cock down her throat, and has been thoroughly trained to please any woman. We started her anal training earlier this week and her ass can accommodate most cocks. Today she starts working on the largest cocks. I'm guessing that in a day or two she will be a fully functional three-hole cock slut." The head trainer answered. "She is ready for the next phase Sir."

Warren looked down at the naked slave, her body covered with saliva from taking her Master's cock down her throat.

"Slave, Jamie will be home in a couple days. He will be home for a week. Then I'm sending him overseas again for another month. Now if you want your marriage and Jamie's career to survive, you're going have to obey and do as told. I have lots of evidence on you. Videos of you and Rene, you sucking cocks, you eating Mistress Teresa and you sucking your trainer's cock. In other words, videos of you being a slut.

Warren opened his phone, pulled up a video of Betty and Rene and held it up so Betty could see it. Betty stared at the video for a minute when Warren changed to one of her sucking the three men's cocks.

"These videos are posted to a private website, at least it's private for now. Do you think that when Jamie, your parents, your pastor and anyone else I send the link will not think you're a whore? Do you think Jamie will understand when I fire his ass and ruin his career?" Warren growled.

"Oh, god please don't. What do I have to do?" Betty asked her voice shaking.

"All you have to do is obey whatever command that is given. You will be released to go home and greet Jamie. However, Mistress Teresa will be staying with you and Jamie. You will explain that I hired Mistress to help you while Jamie is away. She will also be my eyes and ears. You will obey her unconditionally or you know what will happen." Warren explained.

"Sir, Master Warren, may I ask a question?" Betty asked her head lowered.

"Yes, you may slave." Warren barked.

"How is Rene? Is she okay? We never intended to hurt you or Jamie." Betty asked.

"Rene is no longer a concern of yours. She told me everything and is now living her fantasy. You are no longer involved with her." Warren growled his face hardening.

Betty cringed and said, "I'm sorry Master."

Warren didn't say another word but turned and walked out of the cell. A second later, her Master pulled her off the floor and over to the middle of the cell.

"It's time to open your ass slave." He barked, as he pulled the plug filling her rear passage out of her ass with a pop.

Betty grunted as the latest plug, this one much larger than the previous plugs, was pulled roughly out of her ass.. She knew it would happen, but the sudden pulling of the plug send a shot of pain out and filled her ass and cunt.

"All good slaves can take any cock in any of her holes. For the next couple days, we will be training your last hole. When we're finished, you will be fully trained." He practically gushed. It was obvious he loved this part of her training.

Betty tried to not make any noise, but when she felt the cold liquid slide down the crack of her ass, she couldn't help but moan. For the next couple minutes, Betty's Master slid first one finger, then two, and finally three fingers deep inside her rectum. With each addition, Betty's moans grew louder. She wasn't sure if it was because of the pain, or her body's rapidly rising arousal as his fingers pushed deeper and deeper inside her rear passage.

Betty was panting when he finally pulled his fingers out and smacked her ass. She wanted to believe it was over, but she knew better. A second later, her Master's enormous cock pressed against her brown ring. Betty was ready for the pain to come, but instead it slipped inside with minimal pain. But that soon changed as it continued to push deeper. Betty was breathing heavily as the massive cock filled her ass. The pain increasing with each push. Betty couldn't control her vocal cords any longer as she groaned out loud and she started to beg.

"Please Master slower, Please, it hurts."

Betty was rewarded with a hard smack on her ass, and then another and another. "You do not ask for slower, you ask for deeper slave." He barked as he pulled back a bit and shoved hard burying his cock deep inside her colon.

Betty screamed as the large cock filled her completely. She wanted to pull away, but knew if she did it would only get worse. Betty's master didn't wait for his slave's ass to adjust, but pulled back until just his plum sized head was at her entrance and pushed forward. It was a brutal thrust, burying his entire unit deep inside her again. Pulling back quickly and doing it all over again and again, faster and faster, until his cock was like a piston pounding her ass. It didn't take long before she felt his cock swell and soon was spewing his seed deep inside her bowels.

Betty collapsed to the floor, her ass screaming from the abuse. She heard her Master moving around and assumed he was dressing. Suddenly he grabbed her hair and pulled her to her knees. Betty's vision was blurred by her tears, but when his cock pushed against her lips, she knew what to do. She opened her mouth and let him shove his nasty cock down her throat. She prayed this first lesson was over, but as he slowly fucked her mouth, she heard him speak.

"About time boys. I had to start without you. Pull out those cocks and get them ready. I've already loosened her up." Master laughed.

Betty glanced off to the side and once again the young men who trained her throat were quickly undressing. She moaned around her Master cock using her tongue to clean it, when the first cock pushed up against her still screaming ass.

Betty was ass fucked for the next few hours. Her only breaks were when some guys left and new ones arrived. Eventually she passed out and woke sometime later her collar and leash were locked to a ring on the floor.

The next few days weren't as brutal as that first day of training. Although she was ass fucked, it was more training her to seduce the men to abuse her ass and how to be prepared. By the third day, the first thing she did was give herself an enema to clean her bowels and make cleanup later more tolerable. She also learned to keep her ass greased just in case anyone would want to take her. That evening, Master informed her she would be going home the next day. He also reminded her of Master Warren's instructions.

Betty woke the next morning her body still recovering from the last two days of training. Her Master was standing over her. "Get up slave you need to get ready to go home. Do you remember your instructions?" He barked.

"Yes Master, I'm to go home and obey. Mistress Theresa will be there too. I will explain that she is there to make sure I obey." Betty answered.

"Good enough, now to the showers and dress. Your ride will be here soon." He spat and walked away.

For the first time since she was brought here, she wasn't restrained or watched. But any thoughts of running away never passed her mind. She was going home to see Jamie and regardless of if Mistress Theresa was there or not, she loved Jamie and prayed she would be able to tell him what had happened to her and Rene. She prayed he would be her savior.

Betty's Master collected her from her cell, she was still naked. "Master what am I to wear?" She asked.

"You will be given clothes when you arrive." He answered as he led her out to a car with darken windows. The ride to her home took at least an hour, she couldn't tell where she had been staying as the darken windows didn't let her see out. Finally, the car stopped and the driver tossed a bag into the back seat. "Here is what you wear home. I was told to stop a mile away from your house, you will walk the rest of the way." The driver said.

Betty pulled out the skirt, top and shoes out of the bag and groaned. Just looking at the tiny red top, short burgundy skirt and matching stiletto heels caused her to blush. As soon as she was dressed, the driver got out, walked to the passenger side of the car and opened the door.

Betty got out looking in all directions. The bottom half of her tits were clearly visible and the short tight skirt was already sliding up her ass exposing her ass cheeks. She looked around not sure where she was.

The driver pointed to the right. "Walk that way for six blocks, turn right and then walk another six blocks. Your street will be on the left. I was told to tell you not to try to hide your body in any way. You will be watched and if you do you will be punished." He barked, got in the car and drove away.

Betty stood there for a few moments. Her body trembling and blushing to her navel. Knowing she couldn't stand where she was, she turned and followed directions.

Betty walked down the sidewalk blushing as she went. The further she walked the more her skirt slid up her ass. She wanted to pull it down, but was afraid if she did she would be punished. By the time, she got to her house, her tits were totally exposed as was her ass and pussy.

Betty breathed a sigh of relief, the only people she had passed were a couple older women walking their dogs and a couple joggers. All of them either laughed at her or made crude comments. She was very happy that no one called the police before she got home.

When Betty entered her house, Mistress Theresa was already there. Betty immediately dropped to her knees as her training required.

"About time slut, did you enjoy your first slut walk?" She crowed.

"Yes Mistress," Betty answered, she didn't but that was the required response. What surprised Betty was how her body reacted. Her mind was disgusted at exposing herself and dressing like a slut, but her body was very excited and her pussy dripping. Betty had fantasized about being a slave with Rene and forced to do exactly what she did, but doing it for real was frightening. She remained on her knees waiting for instructions.

"Okay slave get up, you need to get ready for when Jamie arrives." Mistress Theresa said her voice clear and demanding. Betty quickly stood, she knew the penalty for hesitating.

"Yes Mistress, am I to wear something else?"

"Follow me, I have a special dress for you." Mistress Theresa answered and handed her a dress.

Betty quickly removed her top and skirt and slipped the minuscule dress over her head. It took a few moments to cover her tits and pull it down until her ass and pussy was covered.

"Mistress, I'm barely covered." She exclaimed.

"That's right, you're a slut and you will dress as one from now on." Mistress barked.

Now when Jamie comes home, you're to act like the sexual bimbo you've been trained to be. You will do anything he wants, just as if you were back at the training facility. You will show him your sexy body and fuck him as soon as possible. Oh, and I want you to introduce me to him. Tell him that Warren hired me to help you while he was away. Tell him I'm your trainer. That I'm training you in how to please him." Mistress instructed.

"Yes Mistress, I'll do as you demand." Betty answered. Deep down she didn't care what she had to do as long as she could see Jamie. It felt like he had been gone forever. Just to be in his arms again would make a lot of her misery from the last few weeks go away.

Betty was pacing the living room floor waiting for Jamie to arrive. Finally, she heard a car door slam and she knew he was home. She watched the front door closely and when she saw the knob turn, she rushed it like a puppy greeting its master.

Jamie was completely taken off guard when he stepped across the threshold. Betty practically tackled him planting kisses all over his face and shoving her tongue down his throat.

Finally, Jamie pushed her back as he worked his way through the hall and into the living room. "Betty," He panted trying to get his breath. "Wow what a greeting." He said and hugged her tightly wrapping his arms around her and grabbing her ass.

"Oh, thank you sir, your horny wife is waiting to please you." Betty gushed. Jamie laughed and stepped back and took in his barely dressed wife. Oh my god you look so sexy. God, I missed you!" He gushed.

Betty posed for her man and smiled a sexy smile. I worked hard to make myself into the best wife I can be for you. In fact, Warren helped." She said her voice bubbly and sexy. "He hired a trainer to help me while you were gone. She has been working with me the last few weeks. I've lost over ten pounds and leaned a lot." Betty explained and noticed Mistress just outside the room.

"Oh, and here she is. Miss Theresa this is my wonderful husband Jamie. Love of my life and Master of the house, this is Miss Theresa." Betty introduced them.

Betty looked at her Mistress to see if she was pleased with her introduction and noticed a small smile. Betty breathed a sigh of relief and bounced from foot to foot wanting nothing more than to take Jamie to bed.

"My loving Master, Theresa here has helped me a lot to make your homecoming the best." Betty gushed looking down at his rock-hard erection. "She even picked out this dress to show me off for you." Betty continued as Jamie couldn't take his eyes off her. "You two can talk later, I need you upstairs now Sir. I want to show you all I've learned while you've been gone." Betty lustful voice breathed as she grabbed his hand and pulled him up the stairs.

Jamie looked like he was in shock. Betty was always the perfect wife for him, maybe a little conservative, but she never failed to please him. They entered the master bedroom and before he could blink Betty was naked and ripping off his clothes. In seconds, she had pushed him on the bed on the bed and jumped on top of him.

For the last few weeks she had taken countless cocks in every position imaginable from strange men, fucking her over and over again. Despite her best efforts, she had eventually succumbed and soon was craving being filled in each of her now slutty holes. Now for the first time since leaving her training, she was about to show her husband all she had learned since he was gone.

Betty attacked his body, licking, sucking, fucking him in positions like never before. She drank his seed like it was ambrosia, took his cock down her throat, deep inside her cunt, and buried deep in her rectum. He finally had to roughly push her away as his cock was rubbed raw and his balls empty.

"My god what sort of training has Theresa been doing to you?" He gasped, working hard to catch his breath.

"Oh Master of my heart, she has opened a whole new world to me. I hope I am pleasing you." Betty said her voice with an uncharacteristic submissive tone.

"Pleased would be an understatement. I need to talk to Theresa, but first I need to talk to Warren. I want to thank him for the surprise." Jamie said and rolled out of bed, his legs bowed from the workout with his sexy wife.

"Please Sir don't be long, I'll be waiting to serve." Betty gushed and giggled.

* * * * * * * * * *

Jamie walked into his office. He needed to think for a bit. His wife had drastically changed and who was this Theresa person. Yeah, he liked the changes, but why. We were happy just the way we were. Jamie sat down at his desk and dialed Warren.

"Hello Warren." He said when Warren answered his private number.

*Hello Jamie, did you like your welcome home greeting? *

"I was overwhelmed to say the least. I have never seen Betty so passionate." He answered

*Did she introduce you to Theresa? *

"Yes, and that's why I'm calling."

*Something wrong? *

"Oh no but why I'm confused as to why?"

*Well son, I can honestly say that being away for long periods of time is hard on a marriage. Theresa is a very special woman and owes me a great deal. She is helping Betty learn how to keep the intimacy in a relationship. Trust me when I say, Betty is very much on board. *

"I appreciate everything you have done, but I'm not sure I want her living with us. I do want some alone time with Betty."

*Jamie, you are the Master of your own home. You answer to no one including Theresa. In fact, while she is there, she answers to you. She will do anything you demand. If she says anything just have her call me. As I said she owes me a great deal. *

"She mentioned that she is training Betty, what's all that about?"

*I'll let her give you the details and let you run with it. I trust you will make the correct decision and go with it in the end. I'm sorry but I have to run. Relax my friend and enjoy the process. *

Jamie heard the click and the line went dead. He got up and walked downstairs looking for Theresa. He was still walking around in his boxers. The fuck fest with Betty took a lot out of him and he didn't bother to get dressed. But right now, he wanted to talk with Theresa. He found her sitting in the living room.

Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
966 Followers
12