All Comments on 'The CEO Ch. 06'

by Rebeccasm

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
last picture does not show

last picture does not show

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome Back

Wow you are finall back!!! Loved it hope to see a lot more of your work and of course more chapters on this story. Thank you you both have been missed.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 3 years ago

Hey, thanks for this continuation. Letting you know the last picture doesn't show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great to see a fresh chapter. Liked the pics and how the plot keeps many possibilities up in the air ... keeps the suspense going - and erotic fun :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good story

Looks like Theresa will seduce him and then change the role for Betty by turning her into the Maid wearing a French Maid's uniform with tits and pussy open widely. Betty will be charged with keeping house clean, washing clothes and doing all the cooking When Betty's older sister in very conservative wear shows up to visit, Theresa will quickly reverse their roles and go back to her role as trainer. Her sister will be greeted with the sexy Betty and the dominant Theresa who will move on aggressively by initiating a well paced conversation with her seeking to learn all she can about her as Betty serves her the favorite glass of Merlot wine with Spanish Fly added to it to stir her libido as her Mistress Theresa starts taking advantage of the older sister's feeling very wet and so willing to strip naked bit by bit until she submits to a deep kiss from Theresa. Dressing the well built musculary older sister in tight fitting clothes Betty wears builds her for fat shaming hurled against the humiliated older sister who is sent over to Warren for her training as a BBC submissive.

janjan581janjan581over 3 years ago
picture

last picture does not show

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't get it.

Can't imagine any woman being aroused by the excessive treatment nor any man wanting his love to experience it. Readers are loving it. I am astounded

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
enjoy the story and pix's

i'm enjoing this story and pix's can't wait for more chapters to what happens to all the ladies as well as what is in store for jamie

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story and love the pictures! Was kind of hoping Jamie would ask Betty for details about her training....but maybe he'll get curious and investigate later. Also liked the way he turned the tables on Mistress Theresa ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Recycled illusrations

It is a bit disappointing that you re-used illustrations from earlier stories or earlier chapters -- I didn't review to determine where I had seen them before but there were at least two that you used before. The quality of your illustrations are really good; much better than most illustrations on this site.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When you post next chapter....

By any chance do you know anything about sadkins or where do I get it's stories, please reply in comments.....

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69eralmost 3 years ago

Liked the story till the passing part.Big turn off.Stoped reading the story after that.Major bummer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next chapter, show Rene, post soon........

Taking too much time.......

MrBondsMrBondsover 2 years ago

The story are art are excellent and outrageously hot. I view stories like this as erotic fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks again for your great story and art!

surmaimullsurmaimullalmost 2 years ago

yes such an amazing work the ceo series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for creating this story. Well done!

Your are is amazing. A shame Sadkins116 have stop writes.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Warren is a vindictive controlling s**t. Good on you Jamie with Betty hope you find out what has happened and destroy your Boss!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous