The CEO Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Theresa," He said, "Can we talk?" He asked.

"Absolutely I need to talk to you too." She answered.

"So, what happened to my wife?" Jamie asked.

"Well let me start by saying Warren was concerned that your marriage would suffer with all your travel." She started. "I am here to help keep your marriage together. All I ask is that you trust me. Now I ask you, what are the three primary causes of divorce? One is money, two is communication, and three is intimacy. Well you have the money covered, you make plenty with your career. But the communication and intimacy is where I'm going to help." Theresa paused and looked at Jamie.

He nodded and she continued, "I just spent a month with your wife and she opened up to me about her most intimate thoughts and fantasies. I had her write them down and I'll have her email it to you, you can read all the details later but basically, she is a submissive. I am here to help bring out that submissive side of her and fulfill her fantasies. This will help with intimacy in your marriage, and keep the home fires burning." Theresa pause again and took a breath.

"So, you're saying my wife wants me to dominate her?" Jamie asked.

"Jamie, Betty and I have talked long and hard about what she wants and how I can help. We came to the decision that she wants to be trained as a sex slave and you as her master." Theresa stopped and smiled as she watched Jamie's expression change slightly from confusion to a bit of lust.

"Now I know that you are only home for a week. I will be starting your training to become her Master. Together we will continue the training I have already started with her." She finished.

"So, you're going to train me? I need to be trained?" Jamie asked as the confused look returned to his face.

"Absolutely, you need to know how to dominate her to give her what she needs. She already trusts you, but you need to keep that trust as well as continuing to bring out her submissive personality and reinforcing her training."

"Now as for the communication in your marriage or should I say the lack of communication. This is probably the most important thing right now. For the last month since you left, you have only talked to Betty a few times, and when you did, there was very little substance to those conversations. That needs to stop. Now that I'm here, I will improve the communication between the two of you. I will set up cameras all around the house. I will use her slave training and fantasies and record it and post it to a website only you will have access. You will be able to see her progressing with her training and what exactly her fantasies are as well as be able to send her videos and instructions. That way the massive time difference will be minimized and you both can communicate much better." Theresa explained.

She was watching Jamie closely. She wanted to get a read on how he was taking everything. Theresa knew she needed Jamie to buy in to complete Warren's plan.

"I know this is a lot to take in, you just got back from flying around the world. Why don't you sit down and read the email I sent you about Betty's Fantasies and meet us in Betty's dressing room in a couple hours. You'll have a much better grasp of what is going on in your wife's head." Theresa said and waited to Jamie to respond.

Jamie sat there for a couple minutes. Finally, he looked at Theresa and nodded, stood up and walked into the master bedroom.

It turned out to be much longer that two hours. Jamie finally walked out of the bedroom about four hours later.

* * * * * * * * *

Theresa kept Betty busy the entire time he was in the master bedroom. Betty asked a few times to be allowed to go to him, but each time Mistress denied her request. Betty needed to talk to him. Sure, she did have submissive fantasies, but her fantasy was to submit to Jamie, not like the last few weeks.

Finally, they heard Jamie moving around upstairs and Mistress herded Betty into her dressing room.

"Okay slave, I don't want any trouble and you know what will happen if you do something stupid. Now put this on. I hear Jamie coming down the hall." Mistress said and tossed Betty a Merry Black widow and pair of panties.

Jamie walked in to Betty's dressing room and smiled. Both Betty and Theresa were dressed very sexy.

"Jamie, sit here, did you read the email?" She asked.

"Yes, I did, and to tell you the truth, I was surprised. I've had fantasies too that involved Betty in a submissive vein. I just didn't see her showing any tendencies about wanting to be a slave. I'm not sure how to react. But I would love to try it." Jamie said with a big smile on his face.

"Good, you need to make some decisions. First off, what will you slave wear around the house? I have a couple ideas picked out and hopefully you will like them." Theresa said.

"Here is the first one, do you like?" She said and pointed at Betty.

"It is very sexy, but I want to see more of her. Do you have something else?" He answered.

Theresa quickly answered, "Yes I do, give us a second." She said and pulled Betty out of the room. A minute later she pulled Betty back into the dressing room.

"Does this meet your needs" She gushed.

"Much better but I want to be able to see her tits at all times. I love her tits." He said as he stood and inspected Betty closely, his eyes glued on his nearly naked wife.

No problem, we will just make it a rule her tits are to be exposed at all time. Slave, remove your top." Theresa barked.

"And no underwear either. I want total access to her at all times." Jamie added.

"Consider it done, her first rule is that her tits are always out and exposed and no underwear at any time." Theresa said.

Betty was standing there not saying a word. Her husband and Mistress were talking around her like she wasn't even there. She grabbed the bottom of her top and pulled it over her head. She was now basically naked.

Jamie smiled and turned to Theresa. "I want to see your tits too, Take off your top. I want you to also obey the rules."

"Wait a minute, I'm not a slave. I'm her Mistress and I'm..." She started to say but Jamie stopped her cold.

Be quiet, I am the Master of this house. Yes, you are her Mistress, but when I'm home I'm in charge. If I want you to obey a rule you will obey it." He barked.

"But..." She started again, but Jamie once again stopped her.

"Look I spoke to Warren to thank him for everything he has done and sending you here. I told him I wasn't totally comfortable with you in charge. He told me that when I'm home, I am the Master and I am in charge. If you don't agree with this you can call him and tell him. I'm sure if he found you, he can find someone else." Jamie knew that Theresa owed Warren something big. Warren told him that if he wanted Theresa he could have her too, as long as she was allowed to continue with Betty's training.

Theresa face showed it all. She pulled her top over her head and stood topless in front of him.

"Now just to make things clear, you are Betty's Mistress, but when I'm here you are my slave too. Oh, and those look like underwear too. Take them off." He demanded.

Theresa started to say something but instead, slipped her fingers into the waist band and pushed her shorts down her legs. Soon she was standing even more naked than Betty, her hands holding her head not believing her ears and looking down at the floor."

Jamie looked at Betty and could see a smile break out on her face. He wondered what was going on in her head. He wondered if she was glad Theresa was being forced to submit to him too.

"Now I want to talk to Betty alone. You will kneel on the floor until I tell you to get up, and keep your hands behind you. I love your tits and I want to see them at all times." Jamie barked as he crooked his finger at Betty and headed out of the room, with Betty following close behind.

Jamie led Betty down the hall and into a spare room. He sat down on a day bed and watched his wife drop to her knees and put her hands behind her head. He smiled at his beautiful wife, almost naked and so submissive. He stared at her for a minute deciding on what he needed to say.

"Darling, I love you with all my heart. I've read your fantasies, and I think I understand what you want. I know I'd love to play Master/slave with you, but do you really want this 24/7? I'm not complaining and actually, I find it very arousing being your Master. I would love to dominate you and have you serve me absolutely and completely. But I need to know if this is truly what you want." He asked and looked deep into Betty's eyes.

* * * * * * * * *

Betty stared at her husband sitting above her. She loved it that he took charge of Mistress Theresa. She knew that if she ever wanted out of this, now was her opportunity. But she also knew that Warren was a very powerful man and with the stroke of a pen, ruin their lives as well as Jamie's career. He had enough videos of her sucking and fucking that even if they managed to stay together, the embarrassment of all of their friends and families seeing her being a whore was too much.

"Master, I know you work hard for us, and you deserve only the best. I want to give you my best effort to be the woman of your dreams. I want to devote myself and give you exactly that. So, when you're home I will be your obedient slave to obey your every command. And when you're away I want to be trained to be the best slave I can be for you with no limits." Betty answered and dropped her head, mainly to hide the tear that had formed in her eye.

"Darling I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I will honor your wishes. I love you and I accept you as my slave. You will continue your training to be the best slave ever." He gushed.

Betty felt a rush go through her entire body. She didn't know if it was fear or excitement, but when he reached out and took her hand, she followed as she had been trained. Her life as she knew it was now gone. Her future was now a slave.

Jamie led her back to the dressing room and barked at Mistress to follow them into the master bedroom.

"I'm going to fuck my slave, I want you to stand and wait until I finish." He said to Mistress and pushed Betty on the bed.

"On your knees slave, I want to take possession of my slave wife. From this moment on you are officially my slave and will obey me without question." Jamie spat. Betty could see a noticeable change in him.

"Yes Master, take this slave in any way you wish." She said and for the first time since this all started, was glad for her training.

Jamie climbed up between her legs and without any foreplay, buried his cock deep in her dripping cunt. Betty couldn't help but moan, this was her fantasy, her husband taking possession of her and being her Master.

Jamie pounded her pussy shoving his cock deep inside her over and over. It didn't take long before he let out a mighty scream as his cock exploded deep inside her. Betty loved every second, she wanted to be fucked, not made love to, but taken and Jamie was doing just that.

Jamie pulled out and sat down behind her. Betty looked over at him and moaned, "May I clean your cock Master?"

Jamie grabbed her hair and shoved her face down to his crotch. "Good slave, that is now a rule, when I'm finished fucking you, you will clean my cock, regardless of where it's been." He announced and lay back on the bed.

Betty practically swallowed his cock whole. Her mind was only on pleasing him and being the perfect slave. It didn't take long before his cock came alive and was soon a full staff.

"Enough slave, I want your ass now." He barked. Betty felt him again position her on her knees and get behind her. As he pushed his cock against her sphincter her mind drifted to her last few days at the training facility and her training master. She relaxed her ass and accepted his hard cock willingly. This time she enjoyed every second, pushing her ass back to meet each of his strokes. In seconds she orgasmed, it was her first anal orgasm.

Jamie kept pounding her ass as he felt his slave climax from him fucking her rear passage. Just the thought of her coming while being taken in her ass sent him over the edge. Just as his cock explodes again, he pulled out a painted her ass with his cum. He had marked his slave as his.

This time Jamie didn't lay down on the bed. Instead he stood and walked over to Mistress. "On your knees slave." She heard him bark and turned her head. Theresa was on her knees cleaning his cock fresh from her ass. Betty smiled but knew she would pay for it later. But for the moment, she loved her Mistress serving her Master.

Betty collapsed to the bed and waited. She was living her dream. It didn't take long before she heard her Master speak again.

"Enough slave, I'm going to take a shower. Clean slave Betty and eat my seed. When you're done, send her into the bathroom to join me." He barked and walked out of the room.

Mistress groaned but positioned her face between Betty's legs and shoved her tongue deep in her ass. Betty loved every second as her Mistress was eating Master's cum from her ass.

Now that Jamie has accepted her as his slave, it made all the training worth it, she thought, but something in the back of her head wondered what Warren was planning.

12