The CEO's Blunder Ch. 03

Story Info
Dominant CEO discovers findom. What could go wrong?
2.6k words
4.91
7.2k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mort

"And why can't you do this?" Mort asked.

"Because it's usually a guy. If I say I am a woman, then she's going to think I'm a catfish," Aurora said. "You need to start the relationship then we'll say that you convinced me or something."

"And why Goddess...Paige. She looks a bit young. Are you sure she's even old enough?"

"Yes of course, she has an age verification."

"Those could be faked."

"She is older than 18," Aurora said sternly. "Trust me."

"All right, all right. Just making sure. So, what do I even say? Hi, I'm Mort, let me send you money."

"No, you start by sending her money then you contact her. Otherwise, she'll block you."

"Is that so?" Mort asked with a grin.

"Don't look at me like that. I did my research. I think this will be a fun little kink to explore, that's all. Can you please try and put some enthusiasm into it? For me?" Aurora leaned in and kissed him passionately on the lips. "There's more where that came from if I like what I see."

She moved back, grabbed his tie seductively then let go and left the room. Mort looked down at the profile of Goddess Paige. There was no question that she was beautiful, but the act of giving her part of the bacon that he brought home just didn't do anything for him. He needed money. But he also wanted sex. And if there was any chance of that happening, he needed to make an impression on the cute Goddess. He sent her $50 using her payment methods and opened a message to her.

'Sent Goddess. Ready to serve :).'

***

Zack

Zack sat and drank his morning coffee in his usual kitchen chair. The video of his daughter calling him a loser had played on his mind throughout the night, even slipping into his dreams in which she treated him like a wallet. It was strange, and intrusive. He would have never imagined his sweet little daughter talking like that to him, let alone any man. Now that he knew she had the capacity to do what Goddess Harmony did so easily, his entire perspective of her changed. For the good? For the worse? Zack couldn't quite comprehend...

"Good morning, daddy."

The surprise break in silence caused Zack to spill his coffee all over the table. He put his cup down and got up to get some paper towel. When he turned to see his daughter, she was dressed more... mature. Goddess Harmony's influence was evident with a new diamond necklace now dangling just above Maria's overexposed cleavage. His daughter was attractive. But he had no sexual thoughts about fucking her. That was not the problem. The issue at hand was that the video had created a primary urge to serve her. Being the head of their household, he pushed that urge to the bottom of his mind, locked the door and threw away the key.

"Good morning, sweetheart."

Zack walked by and grabbed some paper towels as Maria sat down empty handed.

"Please bring me a coffee, with a touch of cream," Maria said then pulled out her phone.

Zack wiped up the table then looked at his daughter. Did she know everything? Was this a test to see if she could slowly sink her claws in and use him like any other man? Or did Goddess Harmony inspire her to just take control? The urge to follow her command and bring her coffee was strong. And hot. His usually dormant morning wood was pulsing to life at the simple act of kindness.

"Did you hurt yourself getting out of bed, princess," Zack said in a sarcastic tone then sat down at his seat.

Maria blushed and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry daddy, I thought you were still by the coffee machine."

His daughter put her phone down and went to grab herself a cup of coffee. Zack slid his chair further under the table, hiding the cock straining in his pants. If every moment was like this, sooner or later he was bound to cave to his daughter's commands. But for now, he had every intention of eliminating findom from his life for good.

***

Aurora

Aurora marched to Paige's desk and slammed down a stack of papers. Paige shivered in fear as her boss hovered over her.

"Turn to page 45," Aurora said, and Paige did as she was told. "Third paragraph... fifth line."

Paige traced her finger to the correct line and her body sunk when she saw the typo.

"Typos are going to happen, but if you ever want to see a future here, I expect your review to catch a mistyped clock," Aurora said. "If I ever see a typo like that again across my desk, you can damn well be sure yours will be cleared by the end of the day."

Aurora didn't give the girl a chance to apologize and turned away as Paige was on the verge of tears. It was harsh, but the message needed to be sent. Besides, with no one around, the only embarrassment was the mistake she had made. Based on Paige's confidence that Aurora had seen on the internet, Paige had tough skin and she'd bounce back better than before.

***

Zack

The day had gone by without so much as a single thought of findom and Zack was proud that he was back on track. It helped that he muted notifications from his social media and with a busy day, there had been no inclination to look.

When he got home and settled in for a night of sports, Maria joined him and sat across the room on the couch. Her seat was slightly ahead so he could see her taking pictures and posing for the camera. Was she doing findom in front of him or was it for her normal social media?

Zack turned his attention to the game. It was none of his business. But the constant movement from across the room made him more curious as the night wore on. He opened his phone and saw that he had two unread notifications from Twitter, now randomly know as X for some reason. Was Goddess Harmony trying to lure him in again? It wasn't going to happen this time!

He confidently opened the app. However, the notifications weren't from Goddess Harmony. It was from someone named Goddess Mimi, who had followed him. He clicked on the new Goddess's profile and almost yelped in shock when he saw his lingerie-clad daughter staring back. She already had 300 followers and had been doing findom for a few months. How did he not know that? The second notification was for a message in his inbox where a video from Goddess Mimi waited.

Zack slipped an air pod in one of his ears and then clicked on the video.

"Hello my little bitch. You already sent me $100 and now I want you to double it. Goddess Harmony told me you're a flakey little bitch and that I can have you. Do not disappoint me, loser."

After flashing him the middle finger, the video ended. Zack looked up at the happy innocent girl making funny faces into her camera and laughing to herself. It seemed inconceivable that the two people were one in the same.

Should he comply and send her more money? The whole concept was ridiculous upon retrospection. Zack had always been annoyed when his daughter begged him for the tiniest bit of spending cash and now he found the act of giving to her extremely arousing. The effects of Goddess Harmony's corruption could not be understated. He had begun wanting to serve her and now a side of his daughter that he had never seen was taking center stage.

Maria put her phone down for a moment and watched the television. Several notifications chimed and Zack could only assume it was some other schmucks falling under his daughter's spell, giving her their hard-earned money. She grabbed her phone and her big smile only reaffirmed Zack's assumptions.

For a few minutes, Zack debated continuing his dangerous little game. He concluded that in a rare circumstance, he got to witness the reaction of the Goddess on the other side of the screen in person. He couldn't possibly pass that opportunity up.

'Sent Goddess. Thank you for taking me on as a slave.' Zack sent after he ponied up another $200.

Whether or not it was his message, Maria laughed upon on her latest notification. When Zack saw that she was typing, it all but confirmed it. He watched her face carefully and could see a brief glimpse of the dominant persona hiding underneath her innocent facade. The same persona who gave him the finger.

'You are sooo pathetic! Send me $500 or I block you right now!'

Zack couldn't comprehend how regular working men afforded such an outrageously expensive kink. Dommes could demand the world out of nowhere and if her wishes weren't met, she could block and destroy months of loyal payments. Thankfully, Zack had some disposable income, and he took comfort in the fact that it was at least going to his daughter.

'Sent Goddess.'

Maria's eyes lit up, no doubt signalling that he had contributed one of her biggest sends. She immediately began typing away.

'That's a good little humanatm. It feels good to send money to Goddess, doesn't it?'

'Yes Goddess, I love being your little humanatm.'

Zack shifted his pillow so that his boner was completely hidden. A week ago, and he had never heard of findom. Now he was in his own living room getting off to his daughter degrading him.

'Would you like to be my coffee bitch?'

The request momentarily surprised Zack. With each passing interaction, he wondered if his daughter knew everything and wasn't letting on.

'Like make your coffee and bring it to you?'

'No stupid, by buying me coffee everyday. Every morning when you get up, the first thing I want you to do is to send your Goddess $50.'

'$50 a day?'

'Ya stupid. And for this honor as my coffee bitch, you need to pay me $200 per month.'

Where was she pulling these numbers from? Zack couldn't believe that his daughter was asking him to pay her $200 for the opportunity to send her even more money. The ruthlessness of his daughter almost made him proud. He had made similar deals in nature throughout his career to get where he was at the top.

'Do you agree, my little bitch?'

Before Zack could respond, a picture of his daughter popped up with her finger posed seductively on her lip and her cleavage the undeniable focal point of the photograph. Zack swallowed his pride, and his ego took a bruising for engaging in such a humiliating kink. His submissive nature had been tapped into by her confidence and overwhelming dominance. The thought of her declaring herself as head of the household and ruling over him and her mother as slaves sent Zack's imagination wild thinking about what could happen if he continued down this path.

The sound of another notification in his ear drew his attention back to his daughter's tits with a message below.

'Slave, did my tits break your brain?'

'I didn't know tits could do that until I saw yours.'

Maria laughed to herself across the room, which made Zack even happier. The day would come where he may have to reveal his identity and it excited and scared him. But to get to that day, he had to continue to serve to stay on his daughter's good side.

'Yes Goddess, I agree.'

'Good girl. I expect $250 in the morning. Night loser.'

Being called a girl by his daughter stung his ego even more. Zack's trophy wife, Bianca, an older spitting image of Maria, walked in and caught a glimpse of Maria's phone as she strolled by. She stopped and turned back around.

"What are you doing Mimi?"

"I have to show you something," Maria said. Her gaze caught her father still sitting and watching the game. "I'll show you in the kitchen."

Had Zack not been privy to what Maria was doing, he would have assumed they would be talking about something female related. But since Maria was close to her mother, and because Bianca was such a free spirit, showing her findom seemed like a logical conclusion. As was hiding it from her father, who would be furious had he not been so knee deep into it.

And then it dawned on Zack. If his wife took a liking to it, she may ask him to serve her too!

A notification caught Zack's attention, but it wasn't from Goddess Mimi.

'You didn't think I'd just let one of my favorite little slaves slip away, did you?' Goddess Harmony wrote. 'You have one hour to take a video of you licking Maria's heels clean and send it to me or I tell Goddess Mimi everything. Understood slave?'

'Yes Goddess,' Zack replied instantly.

What pandora's box had he gotten himself into?

***

Aurora

Deadlines were the bane of Aurora's existence. Yet somehow, she made it across the finish line fully prepared. A knock at the door caught her off guard. Her calendar had been cleared prior to her upcoming meeting and she had built a notorious reputation for chewing out people who dropped by without warning.

"Come in."

The door open and Paige walked in. A small part of Aurora felt bad for her morning outburst on the intern. However, Paige's smile indicated that she had learned her lesson and didn't take the criticism personally.

"Paige, this really isn't a good time. Can you make this quick?"

Paige closed the door and walked over to Aurora's desk.

"Yes, I just wanted to show you something," Paige said.

"Show me what?"

"Something on my heel."

"Your heel?"

Paige walked behind Aurora's desk, one of Aurora's many pet peeves, especially from her male counterparts. She wouldn't even think of invading their personal desk space. And yet here was an intern pushing the boundaries.

"There's a stain on my heel, but you need to get on your hands and knees to see it," Paige said.

For the first time in a while, Aurora was left speechless. The look in Paige's eyes was the same look from her online profile. It was a possibility that clueless Mort somehow revealed her identity and Paige was now testing the waters with Aurora.

"You'll have to get really close if you want to see it, Ms. Lucky," Paige said in an almost mocking manner. "I know you love your attention to detail."

Aurora desperately wanted to sink to her knees and embrace her fantasies, but the consequences were vast. What was she thinking getting involved with one of her interns? She should have never told Mort to contact Paige.

Before Aurora could act impulsively, her door flung open and the main partner, Mr. Bush, walked in.

"Aurora, they've brought forth the meeting to 2:30, so we got about 30 minutes now," Mr. Bush said.

"Yes, I'll be ready."

Mr. Bush gave Paige a onceover but didn't bother addressing her. He tapped his knuckle three times on the door frame and left, shutting the door behind him.

Aurora didn't have time for Paige's game, but that didn't mean she didn't want to play.

"Paige, why don't you come over for dinner tonight at my house as a treat for all your hard work lately," Aurora said. "Maybe then you can show me your stain."

Not wanting to push anymore boundaries, Paige nodded gracefully and backed away from Aurora.

"I'll see you tonight, boss." Paige said. She mockingly tapped three times on the door frame and then left Aurora alone to prepare for her meeting.

But the dinner stayed on Aurora's mind as she finished her planning. In a private setting, how much control could one girl take?