The CEOs wife

Story Info
Wife, cheating, workers.
1.7k words
3.8
34.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is based on my memories from back in 1992. Back then I was working as a caretaker in a public school.

A coworker of mine was a strange guy with a lot of strange story's back from the old days in the steel mill. He even had published a book about the life in mill, mostly a book with a lot of black and white pictures.

One day we was visiting a plumber store. Some students had a great idea, probably trying to be funny so they poured cement in the sink on Friday afternoon and of course the sink had to be replaced.

We went over to the desk to place an order. Behind the desk there was a nice woman in early fifties. Quite fit and hot. I could easy imagine her very hot 10 years ago.

Back in car my coworker laughed. He said he had seen me looking at her like I was a dog and she was a bitch in heat. He laughed of his own comment.

He told me she was married with the big boss, the CEO as they call it today, of the old steel mill. The mill where I used to work. She got divorced, 5 guys, me included, got fired. I looked at him, he smiled. We fucked her, big boss found proof, she got divorced and we got fired.

I looked at him and laughed. Without a word he started the car and we drove back to our school and the cemented sink.

Next day after lunch he showed me an thick envelope. His hand moved it across the table towards me. He blinked.

I opened it, found a photo album. On front there was a big yellow blinking smiley. He said this was the unpublished pictures form the life in the steel mill.

Page one, a picture of her...a black and white picture. She was nice and neat dressed. Classy skirt and blouse. Quite like a secretary. She was hot, had a beautiful smile and she had this "thing". I find it difficult to describe, some women has "sex" written all over them.

He told me she was the hottest girl in town in her young days and still is. Of course she got married to the big man in the mill. Rich, big house but a really boring economist. His humor was dry as Sahara and he could make a person go crazy of boredom after a 5 minutes conversation. But he was good running the mill.

His wife worked as a coordinator in the mill, booking meetings, fixing conference rooms and stuff like that. She was the opposite of her husband. Flirty, laughing, happy and sexy.

I turned over to next page in the album. Next picture, also black and white. She in the middle, light grey skirt, short end tight, white blouse. And two dirty guys in helmets, coveralls and safety shoes. She was laughing, all of her face was laughing.

He continued to talk as I looked at the picture, described how things developed over the years. How her small flirting with the guys developed from small hints and blinks to more daring and how the comments from the guys developed from small comments about her beauty to more direct comments regarding her body.

Again I turned to a new page. In this picture she was in front of a desk, leaning forward over and had a pen in her hand. A quite normal position in an office. Only except from the fact that her head was turned backward and she smiled, looked straight into the camera and blinked.

As I looked at the pictures my coworker told me that he got a good relation with her. How he back then was a talented photographer and how she enjoyed his attention with the camera and that all the pictures was taken with her permission.

I turned to the next page, I was quite eager. At this page there was two pictures. She was in a mechanical workshop. In the first picture she was holding a grease gun in one of her hands. She had a devilish smile and a spoonful of grease in her other hand. In the other picture she sent the photographer a teasing smile as she rubbed the grease with her fingers.

As I looked at the pictures he explained how things developed over years. How her flirting got more raw and how the guys, like in these pictures, introduced her to different things in the workshop. Like the grease gun. How they at this day, before the picture was taken, told her that the grease was Vaseline. And as they responded to her more direct flirting she responded to their sexual attention. A mutual joy is the right words.

I turned over to a new page, eager to see the next picture. It was in a break room where the guys ate their lunch. She was sitting at the table with the guys. I noticed that it was the same guys in all the pictures. Four guys and the photographer. She held a banana in her hand and the tip in her mouth.

My coworker continued the talking, but I did not listen much.

Quickly I turned over to a new page. I am not sure what I expected, but I did not get disappointed. It was four pictures, artistic style, and as all pictures in black and white. No colors. First picture, a dark room, the flash from the camera made her white shirt look very white, a dirty industrial workers hand over her tit. She smiled and looked into the camera. Second picture, another hand on the other tit. Different hand, bigger. Third picture, both hands removed, but her white shirt was now not so white. Two dirty hand marks on her tits. At the fourth picture one guy ws kissing her neck and three other was fondling her. The contrast between her nice white and grey clothes and their dirty hands and overalls was fantastic.

My coworker said something like this was her game, she was in full control and then he left the room.

I stared at the pictures. Remembered the nice woman in the plumber shop. Her smile, nice and polite.

Again I looked at the fourth picture. Her eyes was closed, she leaned herself back against the man who kissed her neck. Her face was turned up in direction of the ceiling. Her mouth half open.

At the next page, one picture, it was the workshop. A dirty mattress on the floor. She was sitting on her knees. Still dressed, but not so clean anymore. Four guys around her. She smiled at the camera.

I turned page. Almost the same picture, but all four had erected penises and she held two in her hands and sucked on one. She did not look into the camera now.

Next page, the fourth guy sat behind her. He had pulled her skirt up around her waist. His hand was down between her legs from behind.

New picture, close of her face. A dick in her mouth, eyes half open, animalistic lust. The angle of the photo was good and I could see the fourth guy smiling and I imagined his fingers deep in her holes.

I closed my eyes. My dick was rock hard. These pictures was much better than a modern digital HD homemade move.

I turned to a new page. She was standing, skirt around her waist, shirt around her waist. A hand pulled her black panties up, it was enclosed by her pussylips. Some other hands pulled her tits and squeezed her nipples. One hand pulled her head backwards after her hair and a finger was in her mouth. I imagined a rough time ahead for her.

Next picture, a pair of scissors cut of her panties and bra. Skirt and shirt still around her waist. She was still held by a lot of hands and base on the view of her nipples they were not tender. She looked downwards. If she looked on the scissors, nipples or what I could not tell. But one thing I could tell. She was horny. Her eyes and mouth could not lie.

I looked at the picture for a long time. At every detail. Her white skin had marks from their dirty hands. Tits red marks after pinches.

My hand turned over to a new page. She was lifted up by three men. One at each side and one held her head. It was nice to see how they treated her with care at the same time as they did not. The fourth man was sitting between her legs. Face buried in her crotch. Her nipples was stiff and by the expression of her face she moaned.

New page, new picture. Her pussy, close up. It was glistening. Puffy pussylips, a swollen clitoris. A dark hairy finger was half way in her. Or on its way out. It was glistening of her white creamy juices.

Next page. She was still held between them. Her hair was pulled, lifted her head up, she looked downwards herself. The fourth guy stood between her legs. He showed her the grease gun and a big blot of grease, or Vaseline, on his finger.

I turned quickly to the next page. A picture of a good angle. Showing a finger knuckle deep in her butt and her face. I could not, ever, remember having seen a woman with a hornier look on her face.

From here it was a series of pictures where she basically was fucked in every direction, in every hole. They changed here positions, on all four, on her stomach, riding, on her back. Pussyfucked, buttfucked, mouthfucked, DPed. For sure she sucked dick which had buttfucked her. And cumshots in pussy, ass and mouth. And a really red ass with clear hand mark.

The last picture was of her, lying on the mattress. Exhausted. Glistening of sweat, semen, salvia. Smiled in a tired happy way.

I closed the album. For sure I would never be as horny again as I was now.

My coworker entered the room. He smiled. Told me her husband, somehow, was told about this and that was the end of marriage and our jobs. These pictures are the only copies and you are the only one who has seen them.

Maybe we should visit the shop and her one day. He blinked at me and smiled.