The Ceremony

Story Info
Scenes from a modern marriage...
6.6k words
4.58
8.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers

The Ceremony....

.....a scrapbook of scenes from three person's lives.

Allison and Andy. Andy and Allison. Inseparable. Fun loving. Early-thirties couple married nearly seven years. Allison; five foot five 110, auburn hair halfway down her back. Cutie. Hottie. Small, but firm and shapely breasts, under a tee shirt with no bra, no way you can't notice them. Or stare as the pointy nipples make it hard not to stare. Skinny little round ass, in a skimpy string bikini by the pool or at the beach or out on a friend's boat, again, hard not to stare. She's a sparkplug. Fun to be around.

Andy; five foot eight, 145, short dark brown hair, always clean shaven, always dressed crisp and clean. Metrosexual, always concerned about his looks, his grooming, his clothes. Allison teases him about it. She's closer to a hippie chick, casual and natural; he'd be closer to a "GQ" model if he were manlier and muscular, neither of which he is, though he is quite handsome in a very boyish, almost effeminate way.

Then there was their friend, Aaron. He was taller, like six two, one seventy-five, shaggy sandy blond hair, a dreamboat for all the girls who came across him. Aaron was popular and both girls and guys loved to be around him, but he never seemed to have that one steady girlfriend. Anyway, early in the marriage, Allison, Andy and Aaron were all three themselves inseparable, always hanging out, going out, partying, having fun together. Called themselves "triple A", joked that they should sell insurance. Aaron had moved away about year two of Allison and Andy's marriage and when he moved back about year six, both Allison and Andy were ecstatic to have their friend back.

Like any marriage, things change and maybe the change came when Allison got a job at the hospital and worked the three to eleven shift. Andy always worked days, so they did not see as much of each other as earlier in the marriage. With Aaron back in town, he and Andy still hung out quite a bit.

Let's backtrack to earlier before Aaron moved away. The three of them went camping, and the first night after partying quite hard, they were in their sleeping bags in the tent. Allison was in the middle with a boy on either side. Aaron, when he could tell Allison and Andy had passed out and were sleeping, he couldn't help but masturbate. He tried to be quiet but with Andy sleeping and snoring, Allison woke and silently figured out what was going on with Aaron. She whispered in his ear "let me help" as she slipped her hand inside Aaron's sleeping bag. Allison loved what she felt. Aaron's rather impressive cock felt rather bigger than her husband Andy's penis. This was an exciting little encounter as both Allison and Aaron were enjoying this naughty hand job. When Aaron finally ejaculated, he tried to stifle his moan, but it was an exasperated loud sigh, somewhat breaking the silence, which with the rustling of Allison's hand job, it was unmistakable what was going on.

Andy had been awoken by this, but kept quiet, as he realized what was happening next to him. He also was much aroused by it and began masturbating himself as well. The noise of Allison's hand job to Aaron hid the sound of Andy's own masturbation and as Aaron ejaculated, soon too did Andy. In a simple moment the next day, Andy let Allison know that he knew what happened during the night. He told her that he was not upset, that it excited him and told her that she should do both of them in the tent tonight. And so, she did. On her knees between the two boys with a penis in each of her hands she masturbated her husband and masturbated Aaron to lively ejaculations. Andy had reached his hand up under her tee shirt, feeling up his wife's lovely little titties as she wanked his penis to climax. Aaron was polite and said "thank you, dear" as he enjoyed this second night of Allison's touch on his cock. Both boys loved sharing their ejaculations in the tent with her and with each other. It was very erotic observing the other boy's penis and the other boy's semen ejaculating in the warm glow of the camp lamp.

Allison. When she married Andy, she may have had some of the naivety of a twenty something girl. Marrying Andy seemed like the right thing to do back in her twenties, but some of the luster was fading from their romance, though they really still got on quite well. Now in her thirties, one thing she always enjoyed was sex. And Allison had a natural flare for looking hot. Whilst Andy was strait laced and loyal, Allison had never had any problems with a side fling. It was just her thing to keep life interesting. Like the time at a bar when Andy was drinking and so engrossed in a conversation with a friend, that Allison, in a short jean skirt and tight top "showing off the girls" snuck a guy she had been flirting with into the back office of the bar and screwed him. Andy was oblivious to the tryst when she waltzed back to the bar and kissed him on the cheek.

Andy. With his short hair, blue eyes, flawless, smooth skin, lean taut body, Andy also would catch the eye of girls in Allison's circle before they began dating. One of Allison girlfriends showed a romantic interest in Andy that led Allison to be jealous of her friend's interest in Andy. This led her to push hard for Andy as their courtship began before marriage. It was a casual, easy-going love of life that was his style and Andy's loveable nature that kept the marriage afloat. There was, however, something about Andy that sent mixed signals about his sexuality that he himself was oblivious to, or it was something that he simply chose not to be aware of. His very polite "metrosexual" mannerisms had on several occasions led people to assume he was gay, even if Andy himself did not openly recognize it. Some of Allison's other girlfriends were convinced of it, though they did not know him intimately as Allison did. Andy was not particularly a masturbator, or so it appeared, and like most males, he allowed himself that pleasure.

Aaron. Aaron never seemed to have a real job but was always involved with the arts and photography, involved in society events; he was not a social butterfly, but close. He drove a nice car, wore stylish clothing, had a boat at the marina and lived in a well-appointed bungalow in town. The truth of it was that Aaron was a trust fund kid. He did not flaunt the good fortune of his financial well-being, but like his good looks it was easy to notice. Aaron was kind, respectful and polite and shared the fun-loving lifestyle Allison and Andy enjoyed.

With Aaron back in town, it seemed both Allison and Andy were smitten with their friendship with him. One day when Allison was off work, she and Aaron ended up at Aaron's bungalow and she came on to him as they sat on the couch enjoying wine and a little spleef. It was not that Aaron totally rebuffed her when she came on to him. But he told her "Allison, really, I can't"; it may or may not have been because she was married to his friend Andy or for other reasons. Allison was persistent and did manage to get Aaron's shirt off and his shorts opened. She wanted to screw him but was happy enough to stroke his nice long hard cock and took liberties to put it in her mouth during a playful hand job of her friend. After all, this was not the first time she had the pleasure of touching his cock and masturbating him to ejaculation. She wanted more than anything to screw him but was happy enough to be playing with his penis.

Another incident galvanized Allison's realization about Aaron. Out on his boat one afternoon, it was Aaron, his two friends Riley and Billy and Allison, again with Andy at work and Allison free. The three boys were in their swim trunks and Allison was smoking hot in a skimpy yellow string bikini. They partied and joked around, Allison paired off with Riley as things got rolling, as the alcohol and the weed loosened her inhibitions, her bikini top came off. It was Riley who enjoyed her charms as he pawed her lovely milky white breasts as she pawed at his cock through his trunks.

She would have loved to screw each one of the guys, though in her romancing with Riley, the other boys, Aaron and Billy went to the front of the boat, leaving her alone with Riley in back. As she was hot and heavy with Riley, she caught a glimpse of the other two boys making out, soon with their trunks removed. It was fascinating seeing the two boys kiss and stroke each other's cocks. Allison had a fantastic fuck with Riley and they were eventually rejoined by Aaron and Billy as if nothing out of the ordinary had transpired. Aaron knew that Allison saw him with Billy but made nothing of it. Allison had now succumbed to the fact that Aaron's sexuality was such, though they all still very much enjoyed that afternoon on the boat. And Aaron was comfortable enough to not be embarrassed around Allison in his own sexual expression. Aaron's contact with Billy was beginning to elucidate Allison about which way he swung.

This incident on the boat was precluded a week or two before with Aaron and Andy going camping together. Allison worked a fair number of weekends at the hospital and on one of those weekends Andy and Aaron went camping Friday and Saturday night. This was before Allison had the full realization of Aaron's sexual leanings, though things were beginning to tie together. And let's just say that the camping trip Aaron and Andy went on was a flashpoint between the two boys. Their attraction to each other had been simmering along as their friendship evolved, they really were such good friends. Being alone together camping did everything to burst it into flames, though Aaron was still conscientious enough to hold back and act as if he was playing the field as evidenced that day on the boat with Billy, Riley and Allison. Perhaps that was his way to try and conceal to Allison his sexual leanings towards Andy. Maybe it gave Allison a clue about Aaron and Andy.

Regardless, Aaron was able to innocently express his attraction to Andy on this camping trip. Andy had unwittingly become very attracted to Aaron of late, and with Allison working nights at the hospital and Andy not seeing her as much, this may have been a natural progression. In the tent the first night, they were in a deep conversation when Aaron made a gentle touch, a gentle play, touching Andy's hand and a doleful look in his eyes. As a soft kiss led to a wildfire, they were soon naked together, alone in the tent in the peaceful quiet of the woods. Whatever love and attraction Andy had for Allison, being naked and hard with Aaron was sparking something inside him that had always been there, but he had yet to recognize in the latency of his own homosexuality.

Aaron felt the same, though he understood the reality that Andy was married, and they were all friends. But being alone together for two days was libertine gayness; kissing, sucking cock, touching each other, swimming nude, nuzzling, making homosexual love. Hanging out alone with Aaron gave Andy a shivering sexual excitement that he knew not existed inside him. He LOVED being naked for Aaron, loved the gay sensation he felt letting Aaron see and touch his naked body, see his hard penis as they kissed. Andy likewise got a charge seeing handsome Aaron naked. Andy could not believe how hard it made him to kiss another boy and how incredibly erotic it was indulging in being naked together with Aaron.

It was a strange gayness Andy felt with Aaron, like he was washed over with a rich sense of femininity being so totally attracted to Aaron's masculine maleness. But what Andy really loved about acting so gay with Aaron, was touching and sucking Aaron's cock. Allison had seen it and played with it and Andy saw it as well the night she gave both boys a hand job in the tent camping years ago. Now it was Andy's turn to fawn over Aaron's cock, and Aaron had no reluctance in letting Andy play with it, not the reluctance he had when Allison came on to him.

And Aaron was secretly madly in love with Andy. Unlike other gay guys Aaron hung with, Andy had an innocent sweetness about him that was so unlike the "out and proud", in your face gayness of other gay males in his circle. Aaron knew it was special with Andy, regardless of his marriage to Allison. He knew to let things take their course. In the meantime, he loved Andy sucking his cock as much as Andy loved sucking it.

The camping trip was heaven for the two boys; the hikes and being in nature. But for both of them the sex and the budding romance was out of this world. It was mentioned that Andy was not a masturbator, but that is not entirely true. If Andy were to admit it, he had many mind-bending ejaculations masturbating to the thought of making love to Aaron while viewing gay porn when Allison was at work. In watching gay porn while masturbating, Andy always identified himself with the slender, hairless twink who was the bottom to another boy's cock. Seeing boys kissing in the twink porn drove Andy crazy with desire for Aaron. When Aaron gently and lovingly penetrated Andy's tight butt as they kissed hungrily and made love, Andy masturbated wildly and fiercely, finally ejaculating a mess all over himself before Aaron thunderously fucked his boy lover for his own dramatic climax.

The camping trip was a loving experience that ignited a wonderful homosexual affair between the two boys. This sexual contact was lovingly obscene. With the two boys naked together in the tent, Andy licked at Aaron's balls, remembering how it felt when Allison licked his own. Allison loved sucking cock and the way she would pleasure him made Andy want to pleasure Aaron in the same manner. Licking at his balls, sniffing, kissing Aaron's hard long cock, Andy licked up the shaft and hungrily took the bulbous helmet head of Aaron's pulsating penis into his warm wet mouth.

The taste of cock thrilled him, now knowing why Allison was so keen on sucking cock, in the way it now tingled his emerging homosexual libido. Andy had sucked cock before, but it was so many years ago when he was much younger, that he had erased it from his active thoughts. Now it was new and thrilling, and his own penis had never been harder than it was sucking off his handsome boy lover, tasting his semen. And climbing up into Aaron's embrace as they breathlessly kissed rolling around naked was a defining moment in Andy's enlightenment that he most assuredly was homosexual. Being hard and naked alone with Aaron was many times more arousing than he ever felt being with any girl, including his hottie wife, Allison. The dynamic of Aaron, Andy and Allison all being friends, with Allison coming on to Aaron, yet with Aaron secretly in love with Andy, this made their love making as intense as Aaron had ever known.

After the camping trip, Andy and Aaron continued their romance for many months, though it was not always easy to hide from Allison when the three of them were all together. This was no random "rocks off, move on to another boy" gay encounter, it was a flaming romance. Flaming homosexual romance, gay love story, whatever, it was very kind and sweet. In being naked and hard in Aaron's arms that first moment, Andy's latent homosexuality blossomed as he was now in touch with his true sexuality, and he was in love.

For Aaron, it was incredible, having a lovely, innocent boy as his lover who was nearly completely virgin in his homosexuality. And Aaron tried to be polite to some of his other gay flames, only wanting Andy despite Andy's un-availability. Aaron and Andy knew their togetherness was destined to be and was much more and deeper than a random gay fling. The two boys wanted a life alone together. In this, Aaron invited Allison to lunch one day at Mirasol, the trendy bistro by the bay. After lunch, into their third glass of wine, Aaron spoke up:

"Hun," he told Allison. "There's something that I want you to know," as he put his hand on her arm. "I want you to hear this from me. Andy and I are madly in love with each other. So many guys want me, but in the strange realm of romantic life, he's the one. He's the one that I love and have never felt about anyone else ever before. If it were possible, I would marry him."

Allison, composed and steady, with no sign of shock or emotion, after a long sip of wine and a long pause, then looking Aaron in the eyes, replied:

"I was beginning suspect. I honestly think you two will make a lovely couple. I will give you Andy's hand in marriage under two conditions...." with that, Allison whispered something in Aaron's ear. She followed with, "Let's do the first on Friday night, we can do it with Andy over champagne."

The truth of the matter was that Allison was relieved of the news. While she and Andy still got along fabulously, she felt that their flame had extinguished. She had been screwing a handsome, hung doctor from the hospital, who was remarkably smitten with Allison's hottie-ness, and was wanting her to spend more time with him, even take her away on vacation.

Allison and Aaron were waiting for Andy with champagne and flowers when he got home from work on Friday. In his shock as they sipped champagne, knowing something was up, Aaron got on bended knee and asked Andy to marry him.

"......Allison knows and gives her blessings. I am ecstatic and so is she. This is the best thing for all of us. I'm so happy to ask you to marry me."

"....oh my gosh, yes, I'll marry you. I can't believe that this is happening. I'm so happy. Allison, I love you so much. Thank you for making this happen."

And with that, the first of Allison's conditions were met. In the bedroom, Allison watched the two boys, already naked and erect, kiss as she came out of the bathroom in high heel strappy sandals, pristine white hose, panties and silky white half camisole looking like a goddess bride. But it was not marriage that she was after, it was Aaron's cock. He was gay and had politely rebuffed her before, but they were all wonderful friends and she had seen his cock, she had touched it. Well, more than just touched it, she had made it ejaculate. In giving Aaron her blessing to marry Andy, she was going to get his dick to enjoy for herself, for just once, then let the happy gay couple ride off into matrimony.

Aaron, virile, naked and hard, kissed his new fiancé Andy and told him "This is Allison's wish, in giving her blessing for us to marry." Andy understood, she wanted to enjoy Aaron's glorious cock that he himself was madly in love with. He knew he was fortunate enough that Allison now understood they were homosexual lovers. She kissed Andy on the forehead and whispered "I'm so proud of you and so happy for you. I'm glad you two are together, but I have always wanted him too. Let me enjoy as you watch." With that, Allison pulled off her pristine white string bikini panties and pulled them up Andy's legs, up over his erection, telling him "You will make him a perfect little wife".

As Allison and Aaron rolled around the bed in passion pawing each other, Andy knew. Aaron had told Andy that she had come on to him, and it flattered Andy knowing Aaron was instead in love with him and not her. It was however, quite arousing watching his soon to be ex-wife make love with his soon to be husband. Andy was a good sport about it as Allison lavished her desire on Aaron and his delightfully hard cock. Right before Aaron ejaculated into Allison, he reached his face over to Andy for a frantic kiss that pushed him over the edge and produced a stunning climax.

As Aaron disentangled from Allison's clutches, Andy took liberties and sucked Aaron's cock clean. Truth was that Andy had masturbated to the thought of Allison seeing him sucking Aaron's cock. During the few times of late that he had sex with her, only by fantasizing about Allison seeing him and Aaron making love could Andy ejaculate into his lovely wife. Allison was still quite charged up with the alcohol and the engagement happening, that with a look of tenderness and longing, Andy crawled between her legs, using his tongue to consummate his last taste of his wife and the taste of his lover's semen inside her.

jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers
12