The Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers

In their years of marriage, Andy was not a particularly poor lover, but she had had other lovers lately who were many times better, hence her infidelity and easy acceptance of knowing Andy was gay. Regardless, it was an erotic act for Andy to lick his lover's semen from his wife, soon to be his ex. Being in the panties was a superb, effeminate sensation to Andy.

Would it be surprising that as a beta, if he had never succumbed, as so many beta masturbators do, to the sultry, hidden pleasure of masturbating in his wife's panties behind her back? But he had masturbated in her panties many times, as she was beginning to suspect. And at times Andy in bed with Aaron, he had worn panties more than a few times, telling his gay lover that he loved the sensation of femininity it gave him, and he just felt "so gay" how hard the panties made his penis. The sensation of the panties on his penis washed a wave of femininity over him as both the taste of her sweet pussy and Aaron's tangy semen drooling from it made his own penis ache as he licked and pleasured her.

When he could tell she may have been sated by his quite eager licking, he climbed up to her and they kissed a gentle, knowing kiss. Andy lay back with his penis still aching and rather involuntarily began stroking it. Allison whispered "here, let me" as she masturbated Andy's penis in the pretty white panties. With words of encouragement, she again told Andy how proud she was of him being gay and being with Aaron. Andy couldn't tell if she was making subtle digs when she whispered that "I know how much you love my panties, gay boys always do" and that "you will make Aaron a lovely wife" as she masturbated him. Andy couldn't care about anything other than the soaring sensation in his penis from her touch. Coming out as gay and knowing that he was now engaged to Aaron excited Andy and he would indeed love being "a lovely homosexual wife" to a wonderful husband. Andy's ejaculation was explosive as Allison kissed one cheek and Aaron the other.

And so, when the time came and the divorce was final, it came time for the wedding of Aaron and Andy. In his rather laid-back way, Aaron wanted things only partially traditional as they were married at his bungalow. Less than two dozen guests were there, and Aaron and Andy had a modern twist on their wedding garb. Both wore tuxedo shirts and jackets, but below they wore khaki shorts and Birky sandals. Allison had painted Andy's toes pink and lavender, and Andy wore a soft pink bowtie. There was never any doubt as to who would be the "wife" in this modern marriage of two homosexual males, but both Andy and especially Allison wanted to make a silly statement of the fact with the pink bowtie and painted toenails. It was Andy who made sure that into the wedding vows the preacher would ask Aaron "do you Aaron, take 'Andi' as your lawfully wedded wife?"

Through the cheers to the "I do's", they were married. Aaron and Andi, man and "wife". Once the gifts had been opened and the guests had left, it was just the three of them as it always had been, Allison, Andy and Aaron. Allison looked stunning in a shimmering lavender spaghetti strap cocktail dress and heels. She was radiant, really. It came as a surprise to 'Andi', but both Aaron and Allison knew that there was one more element to the wedding vows in Allison giving 'Andi' away to Aaron.

Allison had Andi disrobe in the bathroom and filled the tub with a soapy bath. She assisted with him shaving his legs, under arms and all, but she took special pleasure in completely shaving his balls and shaving off every pube, giving him the look of a completely shaved penis any twink would be proud of. Once powdered and dried, she assisted Andi in his pristine, expressive wedding lingerie; stockings, garter belt, demi bra, pink choker and strappy high heel silver rhinestone sandals. Before placing a wedding veil, she did his makeup in cheery detail, striking, stunning, very femme boy-esque, really. Again, Andi could not tell if this was a devious, envious passive aggressive way that Allison was dealing with their breakup? He didn't care, coming out as homosexual in such a beautiful way and being primped as a lovely fem boi for his new husband made his gayness pulsate.

Allison had two last items, three really, as she lubricated and inserted a heart shaped pink jeweled butt plug up Andi's boi cunny, then pulling on the skimpy white string bikini panties over his now hairless penis, before leading a rather unsteady Andi in heels out to his new husband. Aaron and Andi beamed at each other as Allison spoke:

"Before this special ceremony, I just wanted to tell you how much I love you both and am so proud to be part of your togetherness as a couple."

Allison pulled out a small gift box as Andi whispered in Aaron's ear "special ceremony?". Aaron whispered back "in her giving me your hand in marriage, I agreed to two things. She got the first thing the night we were engaged. Now we're putting you in chastity, making you my wife. She is so kind and loving in doing this. Really, she thinks it's the best thing to keep the three of our friendships strong. She knows that you were a masturbator and wants you chaste for our marriage, so you can please me in bed like you never were able to with her. That's what she told me. Let's just do this it for Allison. After our honeymoon, we can let her know how it goes. I hope you have no issues being locked. Let's just play along with her. She wants us all to remain friends and wants to be the one to administer your release times, she wants to be there to masturbate you so we're all in this together. She still loves you and she says this chastity masturbation ceremony is the best way to stay friends."

Andi was flabbergasted by the news, but in being made femme by Allison and knowing that he really was a beta masturbator in his marriage to her, he didn't care, he just felt so gay. The butt plug made him squirm in agitated delight. Aaron and Andi kissed hungrily, as Aaron reached his hand into Andi's panties coaxing an erection for the hand job portion of the chastity ceremony. Andi would receive a ceremonial hand job, with his ejaculation being celebrated and then his naughty little gay penis would be locked away. At least that's how Allison put it to Aaron.

Allison, with a smile, showed off the hot pink chastity cage, the best, most expensive and most secure one she could find, after doing her research. That it was hot pink, spoke volumes about how she felt about Andy's sexuality. Setting it down, she kissed Aaron on the cheek and then too kissed Andi. She looked hot in the cocktail dress and high heels. Rarely had Andy ever seen her so fucking hot and classy. Most of the time it was jeans or shorts and a tight top advertising her perfect pretty little titties. Once in a while she'd wear a skimpy sundress and that always drove Andy crazy with lust for her.

And the way she looked in string bikini swimsuit, or the sundress or now in the smoking hot cocktail dress, it for some reason gave 'Andi' the same fabulous sensation of gayness that he felt the first time he was naked with Aaron when they made sweet homosexual love. Allison and hottie women always gave Andy that tingling feeling of gayness that he felt when he finally was alone and naked with Aaron that very first time. He didn't understand why hottie women always made him feel so gay. She never said anything to Andy's face, but Allison confided in her girlfriends that Andy seemed to be acting so much like a 'pussy' in the past few years. Any coincidence from when Aaron moved back?

Whatever feeling it was, the feeling of Allison now reaching into the shimmering bridal panties pulling on his penis, was tingling Andi's now not so ambiguous sexuality. Aaron was only in his boxers and caressed Andy's cute pantie clad bottom as Allison lovingly pulled on Andi's penis and caressed his shaved testicles. Aaron whispered sweet words of his love for Andi and tongued his ear, sending shivers through his penis as Allison continued the ceremonial hand job.

Allison was so near to Andi as her stroking him was beginning to work its magic. She looked and smelled divine, intoxicating Andi as the whole chastity masturbation ceremony experience consumed him. In a quite natural reflex, Andi reached both hands up to Allison's lovely little titties, touching their sensuous softness through the thin material of her stunning dress. As if choreographed, Andi and Allison's lips joined together in a remarkable kiss, each tasting the other's lipstick and trading tongues together. When the kiss broke, Andi took his hands away from Allison's breasts and began a full mouth, hungry homosexual kiss with his new husband. When that kiss broke, he looked down at his penis, twitching and shivering hard in Allison's hands. Andi rolled his eyes and began to softly moan.

Allison sensed the impending ejaculation and stroked with one hand and held the other hand cupped near the cute helmet head of Andi's penis. When Andi's penis began to ejaculate in ragged spurts into Allison's hand, both Aaron and Allison let out a chuckling cheer, celebrating the event. Allison milked all the semen and all the pleasure she could from Andi's now hairless penis, catching nearly every bit of the whimpering ejaculation of her femme ex husband. A little stream of semen drooled across the back of her hand. With a wry smile, she licked it off as she lifted her hand to Andi's mouth.

"That was so sweet, honey. Now you can taste your joy and share it with your new groom."

And they did. Andi licked up a lovely gob of semen as she then passed her hand up to Aaron's mouth, who just as lovingly licked up an obscene gob of cum, playing along with Allison's wishes.

She wanted to, and it took every ounce of restraint inside her not to, but she so wanted to smear her semen-soaked hand into both of their faces, perhaps having a little more jealousy and resentment about their gay wedding than she truly let on. In the back of her mind conversations trooped around like "Where's Andy? What happened?"...and her response of "...oh he left me for another guy, and they got married".

When the boys had licked her semen coated hand clean, she snidely wiped the dampness of her hand across Andi's pretty white demi bra and announced, "I now pronounce you man and wife," leaving out the "you horny little fairies" that was unspoken on her lips. Aaron and Andi met for another hungry homosexual kiss as the consummation of the chastity masturbation ceremony continued.

Andi pawed at Aaron's hard cock as they kissed, only to be reminded by Allison "we're not quite done boys" as she began fitting the cute pink chastity cage onto Andi's sticky, tacky, spent penis, with drops of semen still dribbling out. Allison managed to stuff the nearly limp penis in its new prison home with Aaron now naked and erect. Allison then opened a new bottle of champagne as they toasted the wedding, and especially for Allison, the chastity ceremony.

Allison smirked and gave Andi a quick kiss and fondled his hanging drooping balls before giving the pink chastity contraption trapping his penis a snotty flick as she turned to Aaron, naked and erect from ceremony. She was not surprised Andi was refusing to leave his new husband's erect penis alone.

She gave Aaron a more substantial kiss as she too fondled Aaron's virile erection. Turning to Andi, she told him "We're not finished till I see you do what you love doing to Aaron," as she filled up her champagne glass and sat on the couch.

In his mind, Andi would much rather have Allison leave and he be alone with his new husband and consummate the wedding in the traditional manner with Aaron's cock in his boy pussy. That would have to happen soon enough he thought, because as always, he was a pussy to what Allison wanted. And if his ex-wife wanted to see him suck Aaron's cock, he was okay with that. After all, when he and Aaron were in the midst of their homosexual affair, he had masturbated more than a few times fantasizing about her seeing just that, him sucking off Aaron, as he tried to reconcile in his mind how let her know that he was in love with Aaron. And a big part of being in love with Aaron was that he could not help but be in love with Aaron's hard cock.

With 'Andi' now on his knees sucking Aaron's cock, he knew that Allison admired Aaron's slender, taut masculine body. If we were honest about this, she might have been a little jealous that 'Andi' was going to always get Aaron's nice hard cock, not her. This especially stung her after a marriage to Andy's less substantial penis, a penis that, with her experience lately with other men, Andy had a penis that he really didn't know how to use in her and a size now of no use to Allison, so it deserved to be locked up, so she thought as she sipped more champagne and smirked.

Andi didn't care what Allison thought anymore, and Aaron told him that they would have to play along with Allison for a while until she was over it and moved on. Both Aaron and Andi were truly so much in love this was a small bump in the road. From the beginning it was magical with each other. In the nakedness of their stunning first homosexual love making, it was special. Aaron's cock was always hard for Andy and Andy's love for Aaron and love for the taste of Aaron's cock and his semen and the joy he got pleasuring Aaron's cock with his mouth and his tight boy pussy stood the test of time. Often times a homosexual liaison between two boys will fade away and a desire for new lovers is as natural as a new and exciting fantasy while masturbating, especially when you masturbate to all the gay porn that can captivate you. But with these two, they knew each other for years before any sexual contact was begun and they knew each other as people, as friends, not as random gay encounters. With Allison as buffer, that grounded everything.

That first sexual contact was different for both boys. For Andy, he probably most certainly was a latent homosexual, but had no self-awareness to realize it, though others, especially savvy girls suspected it. It even took Allison being told by Aaron that it was true, though she was kicking herself for missing some of the signs. For Aaron, he had known he was gay from a very young age. With his good looks and financial freedom, he was tired of being a sex object for clingy gay males and rightly knew to be selective and careful. When he went camping alone that time with Andy, they were friends, while he was open to any possibilities, he didn't really think Andy was gay enough for them to have sex. Yet the first gentle touch and first innocent kiss changed both of the boy's lives forever.

And so, under the watchful, tipsy eye of Allison, Andy/Andi was doing what he loved doing so much from his first taste of Aaron's cock in the tent. If being emasculated and caged by Allison so she could get over her angst, big fucking deal, sucking Aaron's cock was never not good, double negatives be dammed.

Lovingly, explicitly, demonstratively, Andi put on a show for Allison that even sparked her own libido, making her panties damp. But she was not going to give the boys the satisfaction of seeing her masturbate to their homosexual act. Andi throated and gagged on Aaron's cock, licking it, mashing his face into it, jacking it off and sucking it until Aaron steadied himself on Andi as he ejaculated in his new "bride's" mouth. Allison enjoyed the show, even filming some of it on her phone to show her doctor friend that her ex was really such a fairy. She politely and hastily left as the newlyweds collected themselves.

In the morning, Aaron and Andi did consummate their wedding vows as Aaron, passionately and lovingly fucked his new "bride", his nearly virgin femboy, "Andi". Though Andi's make up was still on and smeared giving the new "bride" a disheveled slutty femboy look, they had each other alone as man and wife as they writhed and moaned in homosexual copulation. Even locked in its pretty pink cock cage, Andi's lovely shaved little penis drooled thick dribbles of cum as his wonderful husband fucked a passionate love for his ecstatic 'bride'.

The boys left the next day for their honeymoon in Greece, on an idyllic resort island. Unlike most locales in the United States, it was okay to be gay in public there. And Andy loved being gay in public with his new husband Aaron. Andy even wore the bottoms of the new pink side tie string bikini girl's swimsuit Allison had gifted him for the wedding and honeymoon, surely another dig at "Andi's" sexuality. What made it so very special was Aaron had unlocked Andy's caged penis. They could be the gay boys frolicking naked hard penises together that they loved so much from the beginning in the tent, when they fell in love. It had brought them here now as man and "wife".

jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If you have read "Well, she finally asked me..." chapter 3, this the story Bobby reads to his wife as she masturbated him in a loving hand job. I am hard as stone to the thought of reading this story to my wife as she gives me a hand job. She would freak out how gay it is. It is so fucking gay. That is why us closet homosexual husbands love these stories....

LannaLaceLannaLace3 months ago

Such a great story! I echo the keen interests and desires of Cindy and the anonymous commenters below…how I would love to feel the excitement and buildup of love and lust, to be shared by my wife, to give in to the pleasures of a satisfying a well endowed man, while dressed in my white stockings, lacy panties, demi bra with my tiny titties peaking over the top, in makeup, perfume and jewelry. I love how your stories ratchet up and compound the excitement with each paragraph and always with a few delightful surprises towards the ending. Thank you for rejuvenating my gayness, my interest in shopping for more pretty sexy lingerie..and keeping my body fit, my mind fantasizing lustful experiences…and my panties soaking wet! 👏

jakladdjakladd3 months agoAuthor

To the kind man who just wrote this lengthy, heartfelt message, thank you for posting your thoughts. I am in exactly the same boat as - loving wife who is a wonderful friend and companion. While she is much younger (12+ years), and still very much a hottie, she has nearly no interest in sex. In kindness she'll give me a regular hand job, but always fully dressed and no skin or intimacy.

I love her and have a nice life together, but truth is I have always been a closet homosexual, since I was 18. That you read my story/stories and took the time to comment is wonderful to know. Your comments tell me that what I feel about my beta homosexual desires to be intimate, naked, loving with another man are being communicated by my writing. It is one thing to enjoy the purely physical/sexual act of sucking cock, but as I hoped my stories might convey, there's nothing more erotic and loving than erotic intimacy with another man. In all honesty, while I have been in the closet for so long and behind the back of girlfriends and wife, had many gay sexual encounters, including cross dressing, the one thing I never was able to achieve was a steady boyfriend who could sate my intimate homosexual longing. Perhaps that's why my stories have taken on that bent, the desire to have a boyfriend or in my very erotic sexual orientation, to be another man's 'wife'. Sounds pretty gay and guessing it is, and like you, if my wife ever knew about these stories and the past sexual encounters, it would be the end. I have an identical twin who lives in another city, we had not seen much of each other for many years but came out to each other about being closet homosexuals/cross dressers and his wife found out and freaked, nearly the end.

Again, thank you for taking the time to comment. I try to write highly erotic stories with substance, when I get positive feedback like yours it really helps me feel that, though my stories are sex laden, that they are viable to chaps like us.

XOXO

Bobbi

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, very deep and well written like your other story which I loved, that of repressed married closeted "hetero" male and the desire to be freely out about his gay feminine desires. I now put myself in a category of realizing that after many years of repressing sexual desires to suck cock (over 40 years now), that as a minimum, I'm also a closeted married cock sucker. I'm perhaps even more towards the gay side of the spectrum. For about the last 15 years, 100% of my fantasies, my jerk off thoughts, porn viewing all revolve around being able to get naked in bed with another man and experience unbridled passion with my face between a masculine mans thighs and give his body pleasure with my mouth and hands. I love the idea of being able to spend a full night, naked in bed with a guy, just exploring everything about my desire. I wish that I could share this deep seated desire with my wife as I want to share this aspect of my repressed sexuality with her and not sneak around behind her back. I can't see myself ever married to a man or having anal sex, but I deeply desire the closeness of a male friend, caressing of his body, even kissing him and of course, the sucking of his most intimate parts. Unfortunately it is my belief that if I was to attempt to share this, my wife would reject me and it would lead to a break up of our marriage which would also ruin me. This leaves me in a place that I don't like, that of a long time husband and father who carries a deep secret, one that I desperately want to explore but fear the consequences of doing so. Right now I continue to jerk off thinking about it always hoping that this will stave off my desires that I pushed away for so long. However, I know after so many years, that this relief is very temporary and short lived as my mind always comes back to the image of cock and the desire to orally service another masculine hairy man. I wish this conflict was easy to resolve. I strongly suspect I will give into this desire at some point or I could end up going to my grave never knowing the "what if" of this long repressed desire. Thank you so much for writing and sharing your stories, in many ways, they are therapeutic for someone like myself as I think about the possibilities of engaging in the pursuit of this part of my being.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a lovely gay love story. Two boys discovering their love for each other naked together in a tent. I so identify with Andi, being the femme boy to another guy.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Looking for a Husband Divorced male seeks masculine man for marriage.in Gay Male
Neighbor Kinky wife wants to see her husband suck on a cock.in Gay Male
Boyfriend Gets It in the End She convinces boyfriend to try out his hung friend.in Gay Male
White Sucks Black - Reparations Ch. 01 Blacks fuck and enslave white employee.in Gay Male
White Sucks Black (At Sea 1) White Officer becomes sex slave for Black sailors.in Gay Male
More Stories