All Comments on 'The Ceremony'

by jakladd

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy13 months ago

Wonderful story !!!! It made me feel so emotional because this is what I would ideally want to happen with me and my wife. She would realize and accept that I'm gay, that I'm a sissy fem cocksucking bottom, that I only want to be with men. An excerpt that I loved is:

"Coming out as gay and knowing that he was now engaged to Aaron excited Andy and he would indeed love being "a lovely homosexual wife" to a wonderful husband."

I would love to "come out" in public this way, with everyone witnessing my wedding as a "lovely homosexual wife" to my wonderful man. Having my wife get me ready, make-up, nails, dressing me in sexy clothes, etc. and having her walk me down the aisle, that would be the perfect way to get ready to marry my special man.

Now, if I could only find that one special man, maybe it would give me the courage to come out to my wife in my real life. Wish me luck in finding him.

In the meantime, please continue to write such fantastic stories. You are one of the best writers on all of Literotica.

hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

jakladdjakladd3 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Cindy, I love the kind words about my stories. It is so true how wonderful it is being gay and naked in bed with another guy. My wife knows a little but she would leave me if she knew I write such gay stories. I have to be true to myself as the best sex I have ever had has been 'en femme' with a masculine man.....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a lovely gay love story. Two boys discovering their love for each other naked together in a tent. I so identify with Andi, being the femme boy to another guy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, very deep and well written like your other story which I loved, that of repressed married closeted "hetero" male and the desire to be freely out about his gay feminine desires. I now put myself in a category of realizing that after many years of repressing sexual desires to suck cock (over 40 years now), that as a minimum, I'm also a closeted married cock sucker. I'm perhaps even more towards the gay side of the spectrum. For about the last 15 years, 100% of my fantasies, my jerk off thoughts, porn viewing all revolve around being able to get naked in bed with another man and experience unbridled passion with my face between a masculine mans thighs and give his body pleasure with my mouth and hands. I love the idea of being able to spend a full night, naked in bed with a guy, just exploring everything about my desire. I wish that I could share this deep seated desire with my wife as I want to share this aspect of my repressed sexuality with her and not sneak around behind her back. I can't see myself ever married to a man or having anal sex, but I deeply desire the closeness of a male friend, caressing of his body, even kissing him and of course, the sucking of his most intimate parts. Unfortunately it is my belief that if I was to attempt to share this, my wife would reject me and it would lead to a break up of our marriage which would also ruin me. This leaves me in a place that I don't like, that of a long time husband and father who carries a deep secret, one that I desperately want to explore but fear the consequences of doing so. Right now I continue to jerk off thinking about it always hoping that this will stave off my desires that I pushed away for so long. However, I know after so many years, that this relief is very temporary and short lived as my mind always comes back to the image of cock and the desire to orally service another masculine hairy man. I wish this conflict was easy to resolve. I strongly suspect I will give into this desire at some point or I could end up going to my grave never knowing the "what if" of this long repressed desire. Thank you so much for writing and sharing your stories, in many ways, they are therapeutic for someone like myself as I think about the possibilities of engaging in the pursuit of this part of my being.

jakladdjakladd3 months agoAuthor

To the kind man who just wrote this lengthy, heartfelt message, thank you for posting your thoughts. I am in exactly the same boat as - loving wife who is a wonderful friend and companion. While she is much younger (12+ years), and still very much a hottie, she has nearly no interest in sex. In kindness she'll give me a regular hand job, but always fully dressed and no skin or intimacy.

I love her and have a nice life together, but truth is I have always been a closet homosexual, since I was 18. That you read my story/stories and took the time to comment is wonderful to know. Your comments tell me that what I feel about my beta homosexual desires to be intimate, naked, loving with another man are being communicated by my writing. It is one thing to enjoy the purely physical/sexual act of sucking cock, but as I hoped my stories might convey, there's nothing more erotic and loving than erotic intimacy with another man. In all honesty, while I have been in the closet for so long and behind the back of girlfriends and wife, had many gay sexual encounters, including cross dressing, the one thing I never was able to achieve was a steady boyfriend who could sate my intimate homosexual longing. Perhaps that's why my stories have taken on that bent, the desire to have a boyfriend or in my very erotic sexual orientation, to be another man's 'wife'. Sounds pretty gay and guessing it is, and like you, if my wife ever knew about these stories and the past sexual encounters, it would be the end. I have an identical twin who lives in another city, we had not seen much of each other for many years but came out to each other about being closet homosexuals/cross dressers and his wife found out and freaked, nearly the end.

Again, thank you for taking the time to comment. I try to write highly erotic stories with substance, when I get positive feedback like yours it really helps me feel that, though my stories are sex laden, that they are viable to chaps like us.

XOXO

Bobbi

LannaLaceLannaLace3 months ago

Such a great story! I echo the keen interests and desires of Cindy and the anonymous commenters below…how I would love to feel the excitement and buildup of love and lust, to be shared by my wife, to give in to the pleasures of a satisfying a well endowed man, while dressed in my white stockings, lacy panties, demi bra with my tiny titties peaking over the top, in makeup, perfume and jewelry. I love how your stories ratchet up and compound the excitement with each paragraph and always with a few delightful surprises towards the ending. Thank you for rejuvenating my gayness, my interest in shopping for more pretty sexy lingerie..and keeping my body fit, my mind fantasizing lustful experiences…and my panties soaking wet! 👏

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If you have read "Well, she finally asked me..." chapter 3, this the story Bobby reads to his wife as she masturbated him in a loving hand job. I am hard as stone to the thought of reading this story to my wife as she gives me a hand job. She would freak out how gay it is. It is so fucking gay. That is why us closet homosexual husbands love these stories....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjakladd@jakladd
Married male, closeted homosexual crossdresser. That statement above sounds like a line from a personal ad, it may well have been at one time. I enjoy sex, and I enjoy writing about sex. Many elements in my stories are taken from real life experiences, some scenes portrayed a...