The Ceremony of Dragons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah, there was still more to learn for the current princess as Xigfeldo's cock was milked over and over again, depositing multiple loads into the dragoness whose name was later revealed as Yverta, a keen spirit who lived for sex and sex alone. He spent himself into her over and over again, seeding a clutch as he would uncover some time on, and near enough collapsed afterwards, chest heaving and yet his sexual fervour stoked all the more by the mere nature of her presence and ardent pheromones clouding the air in a thick, flowery fog.

The champions took their pleasure with one another repeatedly, princesses and princes joining together in carnal lust wherever it took them. No volunteers were allowed to enjoy the 'after party', so to speak, but they slowly filtered out, casting many a longing glance back at the party that they were not invited to. They would be unlikely to go far, however, if they wanted to spend time with the previous champions too, but that was something for them to decide, one way or another, taking whoever took their fancy. Or not, as it was sometimes.

The worker-dragons dimmed the illumination crystals, sending the cavern into a faux-twilight, simmering everything down for the tail end of a day that had taken everything from them. The dragons would prosper and, with Xigfeldo's seed in the mix, there was no doubt that dragon-kind would spread even further, ruling the globe and coming together with so many other species to improve natural ecosystems and the health of other creatures for the betterment of the entire world. There were still oceans to cross and new lands to explore, new territories to be had, but the dragons would take it all in stride and on the wing with the champion princes and princesses leading the way to fertilise the new worlds in their lust.

Slowly, their sexual activity dropped and dropped, although the last thing Xigfeldo saw before his chin hit the leg of another dragon, tangled up in limbs, was Devastos grinding into Yverta, her mouth open to show the pink cavern within, moan rising to the domed ceiling above. The red dragon was a beast of fury, pounding and driving, eyes half-lidding, smoke roiling from his nostrils as his body over-heated, desperate each time for a release that one would have thought that, eventually, his psyche would have realised was coming. He didn't see Xigfeldo's eyes on him even as they closed, grunting and groaning as he worked to seed the winner who had taken him first the ceremony before.

Exhaling softly, Xigfeldo relaxed into slumber -- much-needed at long last.

It was a good image to fall asleep to.

*

When he woke the following morning -- it could have been later than that, all he knew that he was hungry at long last -- he found Devastos' cock inside his maw and smirked to himself, drawing it in deeper with his tongue to suckle down his morning treat. It would not be much of a breakfast and not even a snack but it would feed and fuel the lust inside him, push him on to further heights of passion as some of the other winners around him pooled in mounds of scales and tails, cocks jammed into cunts and tail holes, maws spread open already for the next load.

If one had not already known what the ceremony was and why it existed, they would have known right there and then for the champions were the best of the best, the breeders and studs that could rule the land all by themselves. Of course, that would never come to be now that the dragon population was recovering and it was all thanks to them and their ancestors, the very first ones that had shown their sexual dominance in the early days and spread their seed and eggs far and wide. They had done so much for dragon-kind and it was the responsibility of every competitor that came after them to show how thankful for that they were by continuing on in their legacy. Why, even their lines dated back to such ancestors and times were surely changing as territory lines shifted and the ceremony took on a new meaning altogether.

The morning slipped on and they rose together in sexual fervour, Xigfeldo taking his pleasure from Devastos' cock as the drake lumbered off in search of someone else that he needed to spend time with before separating once more. It was clear, however, that they would all come together again before the next ceremony, doing what it was that dragons did best, the newest champion's dick pressing into the slit of a dragoness who simply couldn't get enough of him, moaning and grinding onto his shaft while his mouth was put to work.

Smirking between cock and pussy, Xigfeldo bared his teeth in a raw and ragged feral grin. The princess slipped off his cock, her pleasure taken, but there were still more as he rammed into the green dragoness Yverta's pussy, grinding deep and spending his first load of the day that was, most surely, not going to be his last. One thing was certain, despite the sex that was to come, the drake hardly tired at all as he lusted for each and every dragon around him.

It was good to be the princess!

12