The Mysterious Teachers' Punishment

Story Info
It was a lonely day in detention. Then, a woman walks in.
3.5k words
4.32
6.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They decided to give me the lonely treatment for my crimes, and left me with nothing but a notebook filled with my darkest fantasies and the dirtiest doodles of me getting railed by all the hot teachers from school. Do they really think isolating me is punishment? They didn't even realize that I had a girl's best friend hidden inside my backpack!

I wonder if that would've gone different if I brought it out in the first place... They did catch me in the restroom, after all...

I couldn't help myself, really. Ever since I turned 18 years old it feels like I suddenly started to have a stronger appetite for sex. Maybe meeting a pen pal a few weeks after it had something to do with it. The thing is that I've been feeling horny for days now, so I hid myself in a bathroom stall to play with myself while reading the next story I had on my queue to publish. Then, the door creaked.

That was my first mistake.

I put my phone down and looked through the small opening of the stall door to see a woman leaning onto the sink. She wore a very short skirt, so short that the way she leaned revealed her black lace panties with a couple of beautiful garters that held onto the stockings. Black certainly suited her beautiful golden skin. It was Miss Estrada, the music teacher, probably washing her face or putting some makeup on.

Then, I heard another voice coming from the door that I didn't recognize until she approached Miss Estrada. The pale slender brunette made a small jump and sat next to the music teacher, crossing her long legs and started to talk to her about the grades of students. Unlike her, she had a blue dress on that she classed it up with a gray blazer. However, it wasn't her looks that got me. It was her voice, the way she talked, for she is the only math teacher who can make numbers sound hot. I knew her as Miss Armstrong, the math teacher to whom I lusted for so much that I wanted to have my face between her thighs, right there. I was so engrossed by that image that I decided to slip a third finger inside my tight pussy.

That was my second mistake.

The yelp revealed me, and I couldn't stop. As soon as they noticed the gap, Estrada pushed it in a way that it almost felt as if she kicked it down. They were shocked to see me there, sitting on a toilet, masturbating while I still lusted for them, even after getting caught. Time almost slowed down to a halt, with all my focus going back to Miss Estrada's cleavage, and then her thighs. Now, I wanted to sit on Miss Armstrong's beautiful face while I licked the music teacher's cunt clean as she pulled me by my red hair and clamped her thick thighs around my head. I could hear her beautiful sultry moans while I tasted her wet pussy.

What happened next is a blur. They forced me to stop. My dirty mind thought I'd be fucked right there, by them, but instead, they hauled my ass to detention, and warned me about what I had coming for it. I didn't know what it was, so maybe they wanted to figure it out first.

That's when I realized I left my panties in the toilet. Did they pick those up?

It doesn't matter. What mattered was that I needed to write and draw yet another fantasy in my filthy notebook of unorganized stories. I was on my own now, so I got rid of my uniform, with my soccer thigh highs, skirt, and necktie staying in my body. Thankfully, because I didn't use my best friend in the bathroom, I pulled it out from my backpack, and stuck it to the chair to play with. One hand on my clit, one hand on the pencil.

I couldn't resist submitting to the pleasure. More than once, I had to drop the pencil in the middle of my notebook so that I could touch my breasts and enjoy the dildo hitting me deep down my cunt. I was so wet, and so needy. A girl's best friend wasn't enough. I wanted more...

I needed help. After finishing a doodle, I grabbed my phone again to write to my pen pal and mentor about the situation I found myself at. She didn't believe me, so I sent her a video where I fucked the dildo. The act of making a video, even if it was one of ten seconds, made it more pleasuring than simply playing with the toy. The wise decision is to not allow my face to be on camera, but the wise part of my brain was long gone from the moment I went inside that restroom.

"Damn, darling! I wish I could help you out!" she wrote back. "Sadly, I'm at the office right now."

"I'd be lying to you if I say I'll be fine knowing that your jacking off in the office to my nudes," I replied. "You have always done that since we've started sharing, and I also want to see you..."

"That's all I am to you? A writer with a nice cock? My ass, my legs, my belly... even my arms and my tits are pretty hot too, you know."

She sent me a selfie that seemed to be taken last night, one where she dressed up in a set of red lingerie, with her hard dick and great tits in plain view for the mirror. She always hid her face on her naked selfies as part of her webcam girl and literary prostitute persona. She always kept her identity off the frame.

"That was before your show last night, wasn't it?" I asked

"Obviously. Did you watch it? Don't answer that. You're more than welcome to join me and release all that energy packed up within you. You're already 18 years old, and you'd make a hot webcam girl. It'll help you promote your stories too."

An exciting proposal, yet I don't really like to be before the camera for an audience, naked. At least not on my own. Then again, that sounds like horny me talking. All I'm craving for right now is a good cock, just like hers. Maybe having someone fucking my ass while I keep using my dildo in my pussy...

All my thoughts stopped. Something clicked inside the classroom. I turned my head to it and listened to the door closing. A figure stood in the darkness, and slowly approached me. It was a tall Latina woman, naked, with an hourglass figure and long legs that stood upon a pair of expensive high heals. Her breasts were even bigger than my pen pal's too. Her identity remained concealed beneath an elaborate gold and black Venetian mask, but her eyes, her bright hazel eyes... they looked very familiar.

The mysterious woman forced me to stand up, and tossed the dildo to the other side of the room. She then forced me down my knees, and had her dick hovering right on my face. I didn't need for her to give me orders, for my body acted on its own. First, I kissed her cock. Then I licked it, and before I knew it, I became so infatuated with it that I could've had hearts for pupils, just like in the drawing I made of myself eating the music teacher's cunt five minutes ago.

My phone buzzed on the table. The mysterious woman picked up and read the message. She let out a giggle and snapped a picture of me kissing her cock. Immediately, I blushed.

I supposed it was my pen pal texting. She is aware of my fetishes, and knows that I can't resist the charm of a transgender girl, even more when they are as gorgeous as her. After giving her a lick from the balls to the tip, I wrapped my lips around the base of the head. My body started to relax, with my cunt demanding even more than before. Still, I felt more complete, so much so that I could resist the demands of my pussy.

"This is what you want, isn't it?" the mysterious woman asked before forcing herself down my throat. "You're so tight for a slut who can't resist touching herself to her teachers!" she moaned.

My heart pounded faster when I saw her swapping my phone with the notebook. She opened it up to a random page, and started to read silently, out loud. When she allowed me to pull out, I went immediately for her balls, and listened to her narrate a bit where I explained how bad I wanted to stick my face upon the English teacher's ass the day she leaned down to pick up a pencil from the floor. Even though I blushed, I didn't feel ashamed. Instead, I embraced my inner slut as I kept sucking her balls.

"You better be careful with the things that you wish for, little student," she said, and snapped her fingers. I wrapped my lips around her cock, and closed my eyes while more footsteps approached.

Four hands pulled my hair while I resisted by embracing the woman's thighs, but I wasn't strong enough. When I opened my eyes, one naked woman became three, and their erect penises hovered on my face, all equally eager for a blowjob. A shutter went off while my eyes jumped around between all the dicks in sight as I tried to make out their owners. Like the one I sucked, they also hid their faces with elaborate masks.

"We might need hard measures with this one," said the Latina, and showed them my notebook like an officer delivering evidence to the judge.

I didn't know what to do. I kept staring at their cocks and tried to figure out their identities once again. The poor lightning made it difficult. I knew the first one had golden skin, black hair, and hazel eyes, but the other two... one was a slender brunette of pale skin, and the third one was also pale, but blonde...

Are they Miss Estrada, Miss Armstrong, and Miss Richter, the English teacher? I didn't know. I decided to identify them as such though.

In doing so, I caught myself about to play with my pussy before I stopped. I looked back at Miss Estrada, and she frowned at me for even trying. Her eyes said it all: I am not here to have fun, but to be punished. Apparently, blowing three mysterious women's cock was my punishment.

Miss Armstrong let out a tender moan as soon as I slowly licked her cock from the balls to the tip. I jerked off the other two, and kept listening to their narration of my fantasies; crude commentaries about the drawings included! Like my pen pal whenever she read my drafts, they too insisted that I was very talented for writing smut, even though those are simple drafts. Obviously, writing fantasies with my teachers is not breaking the rules, but masturbating at school, hidden behind a bathroom stall... I guess it is only punishable if I am caught.

I'm not sure if this is the right punishment for that transgression though. If anything, switching between the three cocks made my pussy angrier. The mystery revolving around those masks kept me more invested in this. Who were them? Their voices sound similar to those teachers, but I couldn't be too sure from it. I know they are teachers, but are they really Miss Estrada, Armstrong, and Richter? Whatever the answer was, they're still hot.

It's no longer a secret. They all read that I think all the teachers from school are hot! My favorite one is the athletic Latina, Miss Estrada, a woman who didn't look like a music teacher to begin with. Her long fingers looked that they could play with my pussy as beautifully as they could play with the guitar. Then there's my comment on her having one of the best asses and legs I've ever seen in my life. More than once I've caught myself drooling for her breasts, especially when she tries to class up her cleavage.

Miss Armstrong, the math teacher, came next on the top. A slender brunette beauty, always wearing scarlet lipstick. Is not really all about her looks, but her personality. She was just as mart and patient as she was beautiful, always wearing classy dresses that rubbed on the border of inappropriate on how much skin they showed, just as bad as Miss Estrada's suits, yet it is the gaze of her dark brown eyes that always struck fear and compassion upon the students. She encouraged us to keep studying while she also made us afraid for her tests. Indeed, they weren't tests at all, but contests where we had to compete against each other. I wonder if this is one of her challenges. Would she be thinking about probabilities and all kinds of numbers as she fucks my mouth? I would hear all about it with that hot voice she has.

Nevertheless, even though she wasn't first on my top, she is the one I actually developed a crush upon. Miss Richter was the youngest of the teachers at school, which makes her the one I may have even have a shot at. She might be blonde, but she is not the stereotype of a dumb bimbo. She had the most beautiful voice of them all, even more than the music teacher's, and always makes the English language to sound as gorgeous as Spanish, or as sexy as French. Whenever I see her, I can't find myself to stop gazing into her bright gray eyes, or better yet, her round butt, also one of the bests I've seen.

Shit. I didn't realize it until now, but I do have a type. I love teachers, even more if they treat me as their pet. I may be wrong about the identity of the three, but judging by the small Venezuelan accent the tanned one had, and the way the other two looked, I was 99% certain that they must be them. They kept going through my notebook and taking pictures, all while laughing and moaning.

Then, they all got quiet.

"Let's solve this issue," said Miss Estrada, and tossed the notebook in the same direction as the dildo.

They stopped for a moment, and looked at me like angry wolves. One by one, they took turns to push themselves so deep down I thought I was about to puke. Instead, I made myself messier. Even under the low light conditions, their cocks glistened in the shadows, with their thick veins standing out more than the heads.

After a while, they all pulled out and jerked off right on my face. Suddenly, I begged them to feed me their cum. Even though I still wanted them to take turns on each one of my holes, I wanted to have my face covered with their cum, and to eat it. I even stuck out my tongue to lick their tips. My desperation only made them edge, as they enjoyed seeing me being such a pervert.

They have to reach their climaxes at one point. Richter was the first, and shot a blast of thick cum that blinded me on the left eye before I fished for her warm cum that covered the left side of my face. Estrada was next, with most of her cum landing either inside my mouth or dripping to my tits. Almost immediately, Armstrong came last, and covered the rest of my face with her cum. I played with my titties while I waited for them to finish, leaving me with a mask made of cum. Once they stopped, I sucked and licked each one clean, and left a kiss on their tips.

They weren't done with me just yet.

Estrada ordered the other two to make me stand up and keep my hands behind my back. I watched her as she went behind the desk and put on the top of it a duffel bag. She brought out a couple of things from it, and walked back to us with them.

The first one was a leather collar with a metal lock. It had four harts as studs, two on each side, and they surrounded a couple of more studs in the middle that had the words "Teacher's Pet." They were all silver, with sparkly gemstones on them. She put it around my neck gracefully, and locked it behind.

"You are ours now," she said. "Anytime you get detention, we'll be the first to know."

"Expect us every time," said Miss Armstrong.

"We'll also make sure to have you before school begins and after school ends," said Miss Richter. "You don't want to repeat the year for missing detention, do you?"

The music teacher smiled, and she pulled a chain that she brought from the duffel bag that she had on her shoulder. They teamed up to put it around my waist, and underneath my crotch. Something went inside my pussy, and they closed it all up. Like the collar before, they locked behind me. Each one gave me a spank, and then showed me a key on their hands.

"We'll make sure you don't even touch yourself anymore, let alone have sex with someone else," the music teacher explained, while the other two laughed. "For the rest of the year you'll be locked, and you'll be unlocked only under our supervision."

"What?!"

"No complaints!" Miss Armstrong yelled, and spanked my thighs.

"Not even a finger in your cunt, unless, of course, you want to use your ass," whispered Miss Richter, as she licked my ear. The act alone made me shiver as my ass got hungry. "We can train your ass to take us too, you know."

"Don't tempt her," said Miss Estrada, "or else she'll want to repeat the year."

"You're saying it like she is not into this," laughed Miss Richter.

She's right. I may have not said anything, and I don't even know if it matters, but I am so much into this. I just think it's unfair to have my pussy locked up, but... maybe that'll make me love to suck cocks even more. Maybe I'll actually start to have fun with anal. I always considered it, but never tried it.

I watched the three of them put their keys on an anklet in their right foot. My body acted on its own again, and I kissed their feet and worshiped them as the sole owners of my pleasure. I closed my eyes and kept kissing their feet for what felt like an eternity, imagining how the rest of the year would be like with these three women.

"You're nothing but a cum dump, bitch, so don't get your hopes up," said Miss Estrada. "A worthless cum dump!"

One grabbed me from the collar and pulled me back. "Don't repeat the year, unless you want to stay our pet," said Miss Armstrong, before licking my ear.

"Let's go, colleagues," said Miss Estrada. "Let's allow her to get dressed and leave. The classes are over for the day anyway..."

Two vanished in the darkness, but Miss Richter stayed behind. She looked at me and reminded me to always come here earlier than anyone else, before the school day begins. Once the classes are over, I had to come here before going home. If I miss one session, I'll be repeating the year, no matter what.

She kissed me on the lips, gave me a wink, and vanished, closing the door behind.

I tried to touch myself and met the cold touch of metal, which only made me more excited than before. Quickly, I looked for my things, and took a picture of the chastity belt they put on me. I sent my nudes to my pen pal again, only to find out I was a bit late to tell her the story. They all saw my chat with her, and sent her every single picture they took of me sucking them.

"God dammit! They robbed me the right to tell you what happened!" I wrote her.

"What should I say? I'm speechless! I didn't know if I wanted to be you, or to be with you!"

"That's not all..."

I sent her the picture of the chastity belt. Her answer: a billion of heart emojis.

"Are you into it?!"

"You look hot on it," she said. "If you want my advice, use it as an advantage to make a greater story. You won't even notice how good it'll feel once they remove it from you."

"I still want to fuck, though..."

"Does the cage have an opening for your ass?"

It does, and the teachers didn't need to tell me. I guess this is a good opportunity to learn something new. School's over for the day, but maybe it doesn't need to be that way...

Shit! When I came home I realized that I forgot to look for my panties.