The Chain

Story Info
A man gets a gift from his woman, and he disciplines her.
1.5k words
4.05
8.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting on the sofa, working on my laptop, feet propped up on the coffee table. The front door opens and she walks in, exhausted from a long day at work. Right away, she glares at me.

"Get your damn feet off the coffee table! How many times do I have to tell you, that's disgusting!"

"Sorry, Babe." As I oblige, the table wobbles a bit.

"And please, tighten that damn thing! I've been asking for months! I'm gonna go take a shower."

As she walks by I pick up the scent of her body, which is sweaty from the heat outside. I can feel myself start to get aroused. She always arouses me, even when she's angry. Or perhaps then especially so.

As she heads for the bathroom I head for my den. I fish out my toolbox to get a wrench. Upon opening it I spot an item that I know I had never stashed in there. It's a thin chain with a small metal clamp attached on either end. I remove and examine it, holding it by one clamp and letting the other drop. The chain is about a foot and a half long. As I look at it I start to smile as I feel my blood rush downward.

I strip down to just my undies, and see that they already have an enlarged bulge in them. Clutching the chain in my left hand I head for the bathroom.

The door is slightly ajar. I quietly open it, just enough so that I can see in. She is undressing, removing her bra, panties still on. She turns and sees me watching her. She covers her partially clad breasts with her hands.

"How dare you spy on me like this!! Is that what you're into now, spying on women in the bathroom? What a perv!! You're supposed to be fixing the..."

She stops mid-sentence when she sees the chain looped around my extended forefinger, the two clamps dangling several inches below. Her expression of scorn has transformed into a sheepishly embarrassed grin.

They're... a present... for us. I thought we could have a little fun.

I walk into the bathroom toward her, remaining silent. Clutching the chain, I pull her hands away from her breasts. The bra that had been partially covering them falls to the floor.

Her tits are just gorgeous. Full and round, ample but not too big for the rest of her body. Her areolae are each about the size of a half dollar. I place a forefinger on each of her nipples and gently press down, feeling them get hard as I listen to her breathing start to get heavy. I stretch the chain out between my hands. As I begin to apply a clamp to each nipple I start to pick up the scent of her arousal from below.

She is not the only one who is becoming quite aroused. I feel a drop of precum ooze inside my undies as my erection builds.

Adjusting to the new pleasure-pain being caused by the nipple clamps, she looks down at the gathering bulge in the front of my undies and she nervously asks, "Whatcha got there, big boy? Is that a present for me?"

With a stern expression, I reply, "Naughty girls don't get presents. Naughty girls get discipline!"

"Naughty? How am I naughty? What did I do?"

"You went into my toolbox without asking, and put something in there. You don't mess with a man's toolbox!! Now you will have to be dealt with!!"

"But... I was just..."

"Silence!! Now go to the sink and place your hands on the counter!"

"But..."

"NOW!!"

With a pouty expression she whimpers, "Yes, kind Sir".

And with that, she turns, steps toward the sink, and places each of her hands on the front edge of the counter. I watch as she does. I can see a faint stain forming on the back of her panties where they meet her thighs.

"Bend forward."

"Yes, kind Sir." She does. Her beautiful long wavy hair now hangs over the sink.

After few seconds' pause I step behind her, grasp the waistband of her panties on either side and yank them down, sliding them off her ass, down her thighs and past her knees. I let go and they drop to the floor around her feet.

I stop to admire her fine ass. It's round yet firm. I give each cheek a gentle rub, digging my fingers lightly down into her soft flesh. Her skin feels smooth like fine porcelain.

And then I straighten my hand and give each cheek a good firm whack. She grunts and her body jolts with the sudden shock as I my palm makes contact, producing a loud staccato crack with each slap.

I slap each cheek again, harder.

"Ow!"

Now I am slapping her ass repeatedly, my palm landing over the crack, making both cheeks quiver on each impact. As I slap I look in the mirror above the sink, watching her tits sway back and forth, the chain connecting the clamps swaying with them.

Her ass cheeks are now starting to take on a pinkish hue as I continue spanking her, ever harder and faster. "Ow, that STINGS!!"

"I can stop if you'll admit that you're a naughty girl."

"No. I'm a good girl! I really am!!"

"OK, then." I continue spanking her, faster and harder yet, the loud slaps reverberating off the walls of the bathroom, her grunts of pain growing loader, her hair and tits and the chain all swaying rapidly as I watch them in the mirror.

Now she is in tears. "OK, please stop. Please!!"

I stop spanking. "OK, I'll stop now, but you have to admit to me that you're a naughty girt."

"Yes, I'm naughty."

"What?" Slap!

"I'm naughty!"

"I can't hear you" Slap!!

"I'M FUCKING NAUGHTY!!"

"Why are you naughty?"

"Because I went into your toolbox without asking. Please, for the love of god, please stop now!"

I look down at her ass and see that it is now bruised and purple. I decide that enough discipline has been meted out now.

"OK. I'll stop now."

She nods silently and then steps out of her dropped panties and spreads her feet apart. I look down and see that both of her inner thighs are soaking wet.

"Now you're gonna fuck me. Fuck me HARD!!"

I now have a raging hard-on. My urge is as strong as hers. I drop my undies and my rock hard erection falls forward. I grasp it and guide my throbbing head between her inflamed lips. Grasping her hips I thrust myself forward and up inside her, making her gasp.

She is so hot and so very wet inside. My thick cock is rubbing tight against her slippery walls. I push myself forward so that the my slight curve rubs against her sweet spot as she emits a low moan.

"Oh yeah, right there, right there!! Fuck me!!" I start to pump myself in and out ever harder and faster, slamming repeatedly into her, hard. We're both breathing heavily, our bodies sweating. Her moans become louder and higher in pitch as I feel her pussy gush its creamy juice down my cock, out onto my balls.

Her high moans are now turning to low screams. I feel her start to tighten around me and I know she is getting very close. Suddenly, she goes silent and I feel her start to tremor. Then her hips buck so hard that it feels like she's going to shove me backward. She lets out a loud scream and I feel her squirt a hot stream of liquid onto my balls as she floods my cock with her pussy juice. I can feel her wet start to run down my legs, and I know that I can now release the wad that has been steadily building inside of me...

...and I do... squirting my hot creamy jism deep into her pussy. She feels it and it makes her come more, squirting repeatably on my balls, making me squirt some more... until we're both spent. I pull out of her and a few seconds later the mixture of both of our juices drains out of her and hits the floor below with a small high splat.

I'm now leaning against the counter next to her, both of us trying to catch our breath while enjoying our mutual afterglow. After a couple minutes I say, "Think maybe I could join you in the shower?"

"Sure. But I have to pee first." Then, as she removes the clamps from her nipples and throws the chain onto the counter, she remarks, "I'll bet you'd like to watch me do that too. Wouldn't you?"

"You would definitely win that bet. But we can do that in the shower."

"WE?? You know, you really are a pervert. You know that, don't you?"

"Yeah, pretty much," I say as we step toward the shower. "But you don't seem to mind."

"No. I don't," she says with a mischievous smile.