A Trio of Erotic Interludes

Story Info
Sex, spanking and a threesome...
3k words
4.57
3.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda lies unprotestingly, the faintest trace of a smile upon her pretty face, facedown across her husband Adam's lap in the classic OTK position. Fortunately for her, since this encounter is going to take some time, on a comfortable sofa rather than dangling over a single chair. Let the sexual indulgence begin, anticipation become actualité.

Adam surveys his partner's attire approvingly, flips up her tiny tartan skirt and tugs equally tiny white panties into her bottom cleft, emphasising the sensual swell of Miranda's posterior. He snakes a hand up Miranda's skirt, fingertips stroking the silky-soft skin of her thighs and eliciting moans of pleasure. So sensitive to touch there, this is foreplay that always gets her motor running.

Invariably obedient when presenting for punishment, the petite, shoeless woman wears above-knee socks and a close-fitting blouse. With blonde hair in pigtails and only a trace of lipstick, Miranda's carefully curated girlish appearance is at odds with her actual years.

So far not a word has been spoken by either, this is a familiar roleplay, a predetermined ritual. Without warning, he applies a flexible ruler to Miranda's right buttock, striking multiple times and making her squeal. In pursuit of symmetry, Adam gives the same treatment to its counterpart, causing her to wriggle and squirm as the whippy plastic repeatedly strikes her pale skin.

When he deliberately spanks an area still smarting from an earlier impact, his wife jumps at the sharp escalation in severity. This uninhibited response appears to please her chastiser, who pauses to stroke Miranda's hot cheeks, eliciting sighs of delight. Time to bare the pretend miscreant's bottom, he peels the panties down and her moist pussy pouts invitingly. Adam parts her pert moons, exposing Miranda's most intimate secrets, adopting an expression of feigned innocence, she protests vocally.

"Oh no, so embarrassing."

Ignoring this complaint, her man applies a generous amount of slippery lube to her cute rosebud. Miranda looks reproachfully over her shoulder and opens her mouth to demur. He raises a warning hand, and she wisely thinks better of this incipient rebellion.

"Hold your cheeks apart," he instructs curtly and fearing crueller punishment she immediately complies, manicured fingernails lewdly separating the stinging cheeks.

Slowly and methodically, Adam works a small glass dildo into her alluringly presented posterior, pushing it carefully past the clenched entrance until engaged but not yet fully inserted.

"Woooo," she gasps, adjusting to the strange, intrusive but not altogether unpleasant feeling. Adam reapplies the ruler, this time striking both cheeks, all the while gently pulsing the sex toy in and out of her puckered anus

"Oh my, you're fucking my bum," Miranda pants, quivering and flushed with arousal.

"And?" he enquires.

"So naughty."

"You are indeed a delightfully bad girl," concurs Adam, emphasising each word with a matching impact on the tender undercurves of that beautiful bottom. He works the dildo faster; it slides more easily now. Hips gyrating, thighs trembling, Miranda moans with pleasure, even as the ruler continues to smack her increasingly hot and sore behind. Sensing a conclusion is close, Adam continues shafting her tight rear portal until two final spanks spark a shuddering orgasm. Miranda comes vocally and animatedly, then slumps, dazed and content, eventually standing to gingerly rub her glowing globes.

"I'm not through with you yet, young lady," he warns sternly.

"You'd certainly better not be," she replies.

Adam tips her onto the floor, from where Miranda gazes up expectantly at her man while ruefully rubbing her hindquarters. "Kneel on the sofa and push your naughty bottom up nice and high for me." Miranda complies immediately, buttocks enticingly outthrust, dildo miraculously still in situ. Urgently discarding shoes and trousers, Adam releases his engorged shaft and places it against her gaping labia. "Outrageously wet," he observes, caressing the moist swell of her vulva. She moans, arching her back, panting with excitement and lusting for his erection.

"It seems I'm to be taken from behind," says Miranda, thrilled by this display of unambiguously masculine dominance.

"Little by little, or all at once?" he enquires sardonically. This is, she thinks, taking the concept of consumer choice too far.

"All of it, now," Miranda demands impatiently.

Adam enters her honeypot easily, penetrating fully with an assured thrust, toned abdomen forced against her warm and smarting cheeks. She leans forward, grasping the back of the sofa for balance as he grabs her breasts, freeing them with a sundering of buttons, tugs down her bra and squeezes each protuberant nipple. He fucks Miranda steadily and, greedy for every inch of Adam's thrusting cock, she rolls her hips to meet and counter each lusty lunge. The dildo slides the merest fraction deeper into her arse but it's enough to make Miranda come, shaking and trembling as waves of orgasmic bliss course through her body. Overwhelmed by similar sensations, Adam also climaxes in a shuddering series of spurts. The dildo slips to the floor, and they lie exhausted and contented, on the sofa.

"Right," he declares, checking his watch after a brief post-coital reverie, "we've ten minutes to clean up and hand back the hotel room key." The couple busily scramble to straighten furniture and retrieve their clothes. In the bathroom, Miranda brushes out her pigtails, repairs her make-up and emerges wearing a summer dress and heels that tap across the parquet. Adam shoves the sex toys and costume into a holdall and ensures nothing incriminating is left behind. They check out and walk hand in hand to the end of the road, pausing at the corner to kiss and embrace.

"I have got something even more wicked in mind for next time," she murmurs seductively.

"I'm sure I can rise to the occasion," he replies, intrigued. "Care to give me a clue?"

"No, mystery and anticipation add to the thrill," Miranda flutters her eyelashes and lowers her voice. "You'll know soon enough."

________________________________________________

The large bed is positioned so it captures shafts of late afternoon sunlight, streaming through the high windows of the Airbnb and giving this erotic encounter an almost theatrical sense of occasion. 'All the world's a stage, and all the men and women in it merely players.' Appropriately, a quote from As You Like It. Always eager to extend her limits, this is indisputably what Miranda likes, an adventurous outlook Adam is delighted to indulge. She kneels submissively, legs apart, head down, blonde hair trailing across the counterpane. Wearing only a short silk shift that does little to conceal her small breasts. Wordlessly, Adam approaches, flexing a riding crop. She senses his presence and knows better than to turn around. He taps the tip lightly against her bottom cheeks; Miranda gives a sharp intake of breath and tenses in expectation.

Adam lightly slaps both buttocks, flicking the crop with an action calculated to leave the only very faintest of marks. He stops to survey his handiwork and Miranda wriggles her buttocks in a futile attempt to assuage the smart. Again, Adam applies the crop, moving quickly to strike what feels to Miranda like every centimetre of her now pink-hued cheeks. He kisses her buttocks, slowly sliding a hand between her legs. She tenses, heart beating, aroused and apprehensive. Feels her cunt moisten as he slides a digit along the length of her vulva. Lingering between labia that unfold like petals, Adam discovers the slippery dampness of incipient arousal. She shivers and whimpers, nervously guessing what's coming next.

"Today I intend to punish your pussy." His voice is both calm and commanding. She nods mutely, a palpable tension in the air. With practised care, he flicks the crop upwards, softly stroking her vulva with the leather flap.

"Oh, oh, oh," inchoate cries, the slaps aren't yet hard enough to hurt, perhaps it's the humiliation to which she gives voice?

"I rather suspect you like this, even though you pretend otherwise." Adam knows her so well.

"Yes," Miranda admits, embarrassed yet massively excited.

"Then let's find a way for you to say thank you."

He frees an enviably erect member, gently gasps her hair and pushes the bell end of his cock between scarlet lips. She sucks eagerly, using only her mouth to pleasure him until Adam feels his sap rising and regretfully ends her ministrations.

Resuming his former stance, Adam takes up the crop and delivers six more strokes across Miranda's lovely bottom; harsher and with long intervals between them, allowing her time to absorb the fiery sting. Each provokes a yelp of pain, Miranda squirms, clutching at the bedspread, and looks at him with a silent plea for clemency. Denied. Another six, this time on her gaping pussy, not as severe, yet taking her to the brink of endurance

"Oh, so sore," Miranda breaks her silence, tears glisten, and she slumps forward. Adam holds her hips firmly, masterfully inserts the tip of his manhood into her pink, puffy pussy and commences fucking the amply chastened woman. She cries out, in distress or delight, not even Miranda could tell you, both outcomes acceptable to Adam. Despite her tender vulva, ever the contrarian, Miranda soon comes.

Cock still rock hard, he's not done yet, exhibiting admirable self-control. Manoeuvres Miranda, onto her back, parts her thighs and kisses her poor pussy, slightly swollen from the attentions of the crop and friction from being fucked.

"Still smarting?" Adam's enquiry is genuinely solicitous.

"A little..." She answers warily, knowing this scene isn't over.

"Then I'd better..." Her look is one of shock and realisation.

"Please be gentle."

"I promise, no more than you can take," the ambiguity of that remark is not lost on Miranda. "Hold your legs behind the knees," instructs Adam, applying lube to the rim of her rosebud. She looks at him expectantly, wide-eyed and mouth open. He pushes his rod against her rear portal, a moment's resistance then it yields.

"No please, too big, I can't take it." Miranda panics.

"Do you mean that?" Does she? It's all so thrillingly transgressive, especially to someone with a religious upbringing.

"No," voice low she averts his gaze. Taking this as an invitation, he slowly sinks a fraction deeper.

"Rub your clit," Adam demands. Moves his cock in and out, not too much, letting her gradually get used to his girth. Miranda visibly relaxes and slows her breathing, moaning as exquisite sensations flow like electricity from her clit to her plundered butt.

He pushes Miranda's knees to her chest and thrusts faster, taking her closer to the edge. She kisses him passionately, writhing and groaning. Adam feels her spasm, gripping his shaft tightly within, a catalyst to his climax. Simultaneously, Miranda experiences an overwhelming orgasm, comes hard and repeatedly, crying out, body quivering, knees weak, heart pounding, until his cock slips wetly from her bum.

"That," she concludes with a satiated expression, "was so wonderfully rude."

"You have a very dark imagination," replies Adam, amazed that his wife had wanted to go so far, "almost pornographic."

"I think we admirably exceeded 'almost'," laughs Miranda.

______________________________________________

It's Miranda's idea to introduce a 'playmate' into their sex life, with Adam immediately open to her suggestion of a threesome.

"What's her name," he enquires, anxious not to appear overtly enthusiastic. It was only ever going to be 'she', his wife's enthusiasm for bisexual liaisons has never been a secret.

"Mitzi."

"Where did you meet?"

"At book group."

"Threesomes were a topic of discussion?"

"Well, afterwards. We went for a drink a deux to get to know each other better. Mitzi is new to this area and has only attended a couple of meetings, but we felt an affinity right from the start."

"And Mitzi is?"

"Older than us, bi, claims to never have been spanked."

"And how did that topic enter a literary conversation?"

"Red wine mainly, the important thing is I've invited her here on Friday to meet you and see how things go from there."

"Things being?"

"Spanking, sex, who knows?"

"Knowing you, I predict both," Adam replies astutely. It seems his partner may have a crush on this newcomer, something he feels sure can be turned to his advantage.

Mitzi turns out to be gorgeous, bouncy, bubbly and fuller-figured than Miranda, with glorious wavy red hair seemingly straight from a pre-Raphaelite painting.

"I wasn't sure what to wear," she explains to Adam.

"There's no dress code."

"Good, I dressed to suit myself and hoped it would please you."

Mitzi twirls theatrically, skirt spinning out to reveal shapely tanned legs, emphasised by red stilettos. Good start, thinks Adam, that rocks my boat. Miranda wears a pair of formfitting leggings, displaying her firm buttocks to sculptural perfection and topped by a T-shirt tight enough to show already erect nipples.

There is a fun vibe between the trio right from the start, enhanced by a glass or two of pinot grigio. After amiably exchanging a few quotidian personal details, their chat inexorably switches to amorous activities.,

"Miranda tells me you're spank-curious?" Adam takes the initiative.

"True darling," says Mitzi, with a smouldering look, "I'm counting on you two to initiate me."

"Then we'll begin with you being spanked by Miranda," announces Adam, smoothly taking control."

Transparently delighted by the prospect, the two women exchange conspiratorial looks. Sat on the sofa, the scene of so much similar action in the past, Miranda pats her lap, urging Mitzi across it. The alleged ingenue complies with suspicious alacrity, her dress lifted to reveal two full and all-but-bare buttocks clad in skimpy panties.

Amid much giggling and perfunctory struggling, Miranda commences spanking Mitzi's flawless moons and it's soon abundantly clear to Adam that despite her claims to the contrary Mitzi is no novice. They've been lying, he thinks crossly.

"Enough," he declares authoritatively. "You two have contrived to mislead me, strict action is required." Significantly, neither Mitzi nor Miranda contradicts him. "Stand over there Mitzi and watch while I deal with my delinquent wife."

Adam pulls a now somewhat reluctant Miranda towards him, drags off the leggings along with a tiny thong and tips her headfirst over his knee. Soon the room rings with the sound of robustly delivered smacks assailing Miranda's pert bottom. Mitzi watches entranced, eyes shining, hand straying downwards as the first stirrings of arousal dampen her pussy.

After much kicking and pleading, Miranda is permitted to stand, stamping her feet and indignantly rubbing in response to the smart permeating her burning behind. Mitzi rushes to comfort her

partner in crime, holding her close as they ardently kiss, and Adam is temporarily reduced to the role of voyeur.

Keen to exact revenge for her earlier chastisement, Mitzi pushes Miranda back onto the sofa and spreads her legs wide.

"Gosh, you're saturated," she exclaims, dexterously sliding a digit into Miranda's shaven pussy. "Look," she holds the glistening finger up for inspection then pops into Miranda's mouth. "Suck it clean," she orders, and her friend enthusiastically obeys.

Bloody hell, thinks Adam as he watches, have they rehearsed this performance? No, it's entirely spontaneous, the women simply surrendering to mutual lust. Mitzi repeats the action with two and then three fingers and each time Miranda gapes a little wider. Once three digits are firmly in situ, Mitzi rotates her thumb on her friend's throbbing clit, pushes her tongue into Miranda's mouth and curls her fingers around to press her g-spot. The effect is electric and immediate, arching her back and bucking her hips wildly, Miranda noisily orgasms.

"Sounds like you needed that," Mitzi laughs.

"I did, thank you," gasps Miranda, struggling to regain her composure, "and there's something you need equally badly."

"A proper punishment," chimes in Adam, determined not to be side-lined a moment longer.

"Followed by a good banging with my husband's cock."

Working in unison, they tip Mitzi face down over the back of the sofa. Miranda holds Mitzi's hands firmly to prevent escape, meanwhile Adam. removes her panties, and menacingly taps a stout wooden clothes brush on Mitzi's bottom.

"Ooh," she squeals in alarm.

"Hush," Miranda silences her with a French kiss. "While you're being spanked, I going to play with those lovely tits. Much bigger than mine," she adds, freeing Mitzi's boobs from a lacy bra. Determined to take no nonsense Adam delivers the first of many substantial smacks to burn her buttocks, gradually increasing the severity and pace and leaving Mitzi confused by a contradictory mixture of overstimulation and anguish.

"Enough," calls Miranda eventually and, a man in a hurry, Adam drops the brush, frees his cock and plunges fully into Mitzi's hot pussy. Payback proves to be sweet, and he delivers a fucking from behind so vigorous Mitzi is lifted off her feet. By now both are so turned on that a mutual orgasmic release arrives all too quickly. Adam jets deep into Mitzi's consummately shafted kitty as she shrieks incoherent cries of pure pleasure.

To his surprise, the women are intent on continuing this sexual odyssey and the three adjourn to the bedroom, where everything becomes a blur and bodies writhe uninhibitedly together. Mitzi fucks Miranda with a sex toy and her hostess returns the compliment, a sight which quickly restores Adam's erection. These uninhibited interactions eventually conclude with both women sucking Adam's resurrected cock, licking the entire length and taking turns to accommodate his girth in their warm wet mouths. Finally, unable to hold back any longer, he comes copiously over Mitzi's boobs, just as Miranda wickedly inserts a finger into the older woman's bum to trigger yet another climax. They collapse together, Adam's cock chafed, the women's thighs gleaming with outpourings, satiated and blissfully spent.

_______________________________________________

"Seen anything of Mitzi lately," Adam enquires a few weeks later.

"No, seems she's moved on, something about writing a book on suburban swinging. The woman was fun but rather too sexually intense, to be honest it's a bit of a relief," answers Miranda.

"You're probably right," muses Adam, "good memories, though."

"We can easily make some more," whispers his partner sensually. "Certain parts of me are beginning to feel neglected, high time we indulged in another session of divine decadence."