The Chair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deep breath and picked up the razor. Her concentration focused on stopping her hand from shaking. Sue watched intently as the razor scraped this way and that, not wanting to cut herself or miss anything. When she was happy with her effort, she wiped herself with a hand towel and picked up the skin care lotion. Again her eyes returned to the window and then drifted slowly closed. Her concentration was now on holding back her orgasm, which she knew would be extremely difficult. She wasn't quite ready to share that with her watcher yet.

On the verge of losing control, Sue took her hand away from her pussy. A sense of disappointment and loss swept over her but became buried under a promise of later. Taking a deep breath, Sue reached for her cup of tea and took a few sips before putting it back on the table. The phone rang.

"Hello, Sue speaking,"

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are? Thank you," said the voice before the call disconnected.

Sue looked toward the window and smiled as she put the phone down. She couldn't wait any longer, her nipples still hard, and her pussy still very wet. She stood up and walked into the house.

Sometime later, Sue returned outside with that womanly glow of sexual satisfaction ablaze across her face and upper chest. She retrieved her cup of tea that had gone cold and went to the kitchen to make a fresh one. Sue was spending more and more time in the chair. Had Kaye done that too? she asked herself. Sue hadn't used any other furniture except her bed, that was to sleep or lay on to masturbate. That's another thing I've been doing more of too.

I don't think I've cum as many times in the last five years as I have in the past five days. Twice or three times a day for five days, no wonder I'm always wet, she thought to herself as she sat in the chair, spreading and lifting her legs onto the arms. She laid back, her pussy getting wetter and her nipples hardening at the mere thought that his eyesight might be meandering all over her body and her shaved pussy. Sue took a deep breath and relaxed, her legs rolling slightly outwards, opening her beautifully smooth and wet pussy up a little more to his gaze. She was beginning to look forward to sitting in her chair and enjoying the way her body felt.

"Mmmm, I'm so horny. If I keep doing this, I'll need to cum again soon," Sue murmured as she started to doze off in the warm sun.

Later that evening, Sue walked out onto her verandah, sipping her cup of tea. It was a glorious cloudless night, the sky was as black as pitch, and the stars twinkled and sparkled. The moon was about half and shone like a dimmed floodlight.

She looked across at the house. Her eyes saw nothing but silhouetted darkness. She lowered her eyes to the chair and thought about the last six days. Her nipples slowly hardened and lightly throbbed. Her pussy moistened, and her clit tingled. She knew she couldn't resist but enjoyed the delay almost as much as the finale. Sue squeezed her thighs together, signalling her pussy to be patient.

Sue finished her cup of tea and said to herself, "Why not," She glanced at the house and grinned. Maybe one day soon, in the daylight, she thought to herself as she sat in the chair and shuffled into position. Sue laid back and closed her eyes. Her hands moved, caressing her, touching all the right places, all the right way. As her need became too hard to resist, one hand found its way to her pussy and the other to a tit. Her mind revisited the last six days. Her body gently writhed in the confined space.

Sue's orgasm came to her as she told herself, Mmmm, One day soon, in the daylight.

Day Seven

Sue had decided to spend the day cleaning the pool. She stepped onto the verandah with her breakfast and froze in mid-stride. There on the table was a single, long-stem white rose. She stepped closer and saw the attached card. On the card was written, By the Light of a Silvery Moon, in neatly handwritten script. A flutter of nervousness and insecurity made her peek toward the house. Sue placed her cup and bowl on the table, then picked up the rose and smelt it, its perfume making her close her eyes and hum.

She read the card again and then flipped it over. On the back, in the same script, it said, Thank you. She was about to put it back on the table when she noticed tiny lettering in one corner. Moving into the growing sunlight, she squinted to see what it said. Full is Best. Sue smiled, looked at the house and mouthed the words, Thank You.

Carrying the rose, Sue walked inside to find her grandmother's favourite crystal flute vase. She placed the rose in the vase, then carried them out to the table, where she put the vase in pride of place. For some strange reason, the reward had made Sue proud. Pride swelled in her chest as she made her way to the chair.

As Sue ate her breakfast, she thought about Kaye. The things she had done or may have done for her audience. The things Kaye wouldn't or couldn't do, no matter how daring and exciting they were. Did Kaye draw the line, or did she relish every opportunity to display herself? Many thoughts, ideas and possibilities flashed in Sue's mind, everyone inciting her arousal.

"First things first," Sue said to no one in particular, "It's shave time," as she got out of the chair and walked inside. Now that I've started, I'll have to keep going. Stubble and itches are a pain in the arse, thought Sue as she went into the bathroom to get what she needed.

After yesterday's experience, Sue leaned back in the chair and closed her eyes as the brush made contact with her wet and waiting pussy. Her hand guided the soft hairs of the brush perfectly over her sensitive skin, lingering in places that needed more. Before she lost control, Sue swapped the shaving brush for the razor. The hand towel and skin care lotion soon followed, and again she edged closer to her orgasm as her fingers glided across her freshly shaved pussy. "Mmmm, not this time," Sue reminded herself. As she stood up to go to her bedroom, the phone rang.

"You're a beautiful woman, Thank you," stated the voice.

"Thank you," replied Sue, but the call had already disconnected.

She put the phone on the table and walked to her bedroom. Moans were the only sound to be heard for quite a while before the house fell silent.

As her orgasm withered, Sue lay on the bed spread eagle, one hand lazily kneading one of her tits.

"I've got work to do, Can't spend all day lying around playing with myself," Sue said, then hesitated, "Or can I," she smiled then kept going, rolling off the bed and walking out the door. "Nope, No can do. My beautiful boy will be home soon. At least some of the work needs to be done."

Sue stood on the pool coping, looking into the water. The pool was run-down and neglected, but nothing a bit of TLC couldn't fix. First, mow the grass around the pool, save cleaning it twice if I spray grass everywhere, she thought as she tried to put a plan together to avoid doubling up. On her second lap of the pool, she ran into something with the mower wheel and abruptly stopped. Bending over to pick up the thing from the grass, she realised it was part of a shower. What are you doing here? Sue said to herself and started looking around for more pieces. She found all of them and where they connected to the water. One thing briefly puzzled her was the two water outlets.

Sue stood there deep in thought. An outdoor shower, hot and cold water. She looked around to find where it had stood and soon found the telltale anchor points on the pool coping. Another thought pierced its way through the others, Kaye. "My God, She didn't, Did she? No, surely not," Sue said to herself and slowly raised her head and smiled. "Jesus, she did." Sue shifted the shower pieces onto the pool coping for another day's project. What she did next was continued mowing and scope out the view. Her suspicions were confirmed. Kaye had been using the shower and the pool in full view of that same window. The angle was perfect. The outdoor shower wasn't front and centre but off to one side. Sue's arousal stirred, nipples firmed, pussy moistened.

The more Sue thought about Kaye as she went around mowing the grass, the more aroused she got. Her imagination ran wild with all the combinations of the chair, the pool and the shower. She decided to reassemble the shower pieces, and in no time, using a couple of spanners, her outdoor shower was back in place and working. It had a long hose, and the shower rose hooked into a bracket. Sue looked at her achievement, then glanced at the window before looking back at the pool. Her stomach growled, so she decided to do the rest of the work after lunch.

Sitting in the chair, legs apart and resting on the arms, Sue ate her sandwiches and sipped her tea. Her mind was still a whirlpool of thoughts about Kaye. After lunch, Sue became so engrossed in her work on the pool. It wasn't until she had finished that the shower again had her attention. "Fuck it, It's here, I'm here, and I need a shower," exclaimed Sue as she walked toward the house to get some soap and a towel.

Mmmm, It's better than the one inside, thought Sue as she lathered her body with soap, face, arms, shoulders, back, and tits, noticeably lingering a little longer, and then her stomach before rinsing off. Her pussy and bum were next, lathering far too long on her pussy before begrudgingly doing her legs. Mmmm, I could get used to this very quickly, thought Sue as she rinsed the soap off, again paying her pussy a little too much attention. It wasn't until Sue dried herself off with the towel that she realised how horny she was. The soft, rough texture of the towel pulled across her nipples and then between her legs over her bald pussy. "Mmmm, the towels are nice too," she hummed as her hand pulled the towel up over her pussy, rubbing along her slit. Gasping when it pushed between her pussy's lips and scraped against her clit's hood. Sue almost orgasmed on the spot before she dropped the towel and put both hands on her knees to support herself. "Jesus, I am so fucking horny that was too close,"

Sue glanced at the house as she bent lower to pick up the towel before walking out of view. She made it to the futon on the patio before she laid down, her hand diving between her legs, fingers already burrowing into her pussy. Her other hand grabbed her tit, and her fingers pulled at her nipple. Sue's body arched, pushing her pussy harder at her hand and fingers. Her neck extended, her head sinking back into the futon's mattress as a long deep resonating moan escaped her throat. Sue's body collapsed back onto the futon as her orgasm burst free. Wave after wave of sensations coursed through her, making her body spasm and her hips thrust.

In disbelief, Sue lay there. She had just masturbated somewhere other than her bedroom, her sanctum, in broad daylight. Her eyes opened, and all she saw was a blue sky. The feeling of breaking through a barrier swept over Sue, giving her a sense of liberation. Of freedom.

In celebration, Sue bought out her favourite dream. One that was never spoken of but secretly desired, sometimes desperately.

Sue's hand returned to her pussy, making her flinch, and then her legs moved apart, welcoming the familiar contact. Fingers from one hand rhythmically slid back and forth over her clit, its little hood sliding with them, adding to the sensations. Two fingers from her other hand slid slowly into her pussy's entrance. Her hips gently, instinctively, rocked. It had been quite a few days since Sue had finger fucked herself and her body responded to the welcomed intrusion. Sue's dream of dreams began to play. In her mind's eye, the fingers turned into a cock, her son's cock.

As always, her orgasm filled her body full of indescribable sensations, and she pleaded with God to let it last forever. Sue's body arched and rolled onto its side. Her thighs clamped together, holding her hand and fingers in place, eventually falling asleep, basking in the euphoria of a sated but persistent desire.

When Sue woke, the sky was black and covered in pinpricks of sparkling light. She reached down and cupped her pussy with her hand as if to console it, then gave it a few sympathetic caresses. Sue extended her arms above her head and pointed her toes, stretching, tensing and flexing her muscles just like a cat does after a nap. Groaning as she relaxed, then rolled onto her stomach. The night was warm and humid and spending the rest of the night on the futon sounded invitingly comfortable.

After dinner and a cooling shower, Sue returned to the futon, still wet, and drifted off to sleep. Her dream of dreams safely stowed for another time.

Day Eight

The morning sun woke Sue as it winked between the rustling leaves and the small tree branches, as they swayed in the breeze. She groaned, rolled onto her back, and stretched.

Sue decided to take a quick shower before getting some breakfast and having her shave. The thought of sitting in the chair again and shaving her pussy while he inevitably watched was enough to stoke her arousal. For over a week, Sue had been constantly horny and very wet. If she was honest, Sue was enjoying how she felt, her libido coasting at a half boil, always ready to be stoked and fuelled.

When Sue finished her tea, she went inside to get a bowl of hot water. She placed the bowl on the table and sat in the chair. With the shaving brush, she dunked it in the bowl and added some cream. The hairs contacting her pussy were all her libido needed, and her inner flames flared. Sue moaned as the ultra-soft hairs glided across her sensitive flesh. Concentration was difficult, the brush proving to be a worthy distraction. Sue wailed and almost orgasmed when a few hairs edged between her pussy's lips and dragged over her clit's hood. Sue struggled to hang on. She quickly swapped the brush for the razor and used her fingers as a guide, seeking out any stubble.

Her razor made its last sweep, and it was already too late. Sue's fingers went to her most sensitive of flesh and rubbed. Her body arched in the chair, pushing her clit harder against the fingers, then recoiling away as her clit became too sensitive to touch. Her fingers slid down into her pussy's entrance, and Sue moaned long and deep as they went deeper, all the way to the last knuckle. She briefly held them in place before taking them out and placing them in her mouth. Sue hummed with delight as her mouth sucked and her tongue licked at the enjoyable taste of her cum.

The covering of skin care lotion on her freshly shaved pussy didn't give her libido time to reset, and Sue's second orgasm came at her in a blinding flash before she'd finished. Her legs had spread further and slipped off the arms. She couldn't have cared less. Girl cum dribbled out of her pussy down over her perineum as her pussy's muscular contractions began to lessen. She lay there looking at the window through half-closed glazed eyes, enjoying the remnants of her orgasm.

Sue spent most of the day scrubbing and vacuuming the pool and needed to stop frequently to clean the filters. She knew it was a big job and would take a lot of time. It would be time well spent in the long term, she hoped. At least the water was a much lighter shade of green.

Over the next three weeks, Sue spent all her days and nights nude and began daring herself to push some perceived boundaries.

Her first daring escapade away from her house was walking the length of her driveway to check the mail and then walking back. She just made it back to the chair and was so turned on her orgasm exploded as soon as she touched her clit.

Mowing the front lawn was her next dare. Spending almost an hour walking back and forth, stopping to empty the mower's catcher before continuing.

Sue had also taken to driving her car nude. She took clothes, a button-up denim mini skirt and a button-up blouse, with her and would dress before getting out. The opposite applied to her homeward journey. Each new experience, each new location bought about the inevitable need for relief, and on a couple of occasions, she didn't wait to get home.

The outdoor shower was the only one she used now, and she always took her time. For her, washing her body, shaving her pussy and masturbating under the shower felt far more personal than the chair. Although the comfortable old chair was never left unused. She had also shifted the futon off the patio, next to the pool and propped up one end slightly so her watcher, whether she was sleeping or sunbathing, would get a full frontal view of her laying there.

After a month, Sue had become entirely comfortable with her nudity and often had to double-check her car for clothes if she had to go out. A couple of times, she had reached the front gate and had to return to the house for her skirt and blouse. On one dramatic occasion, she got to the shopping centre car park and was standing beside her car when she suddenly remembered.

Sue hadn't spoken to David for over a week, mainly because he had end-of-year exams and heaps of study. She was sitting in the chair on the verandah, sipping her cup of tea, when a horn sounded a couple of times. A van had parked in the driveway, and the driver was standing at the locked front gate. Without a second thought, she got up and walked down the driveway to see what they wanted. To say the driver was surprised to see a naked woman walking towards him is an understatement. He stood there watching in disbelief.

"Can I help you," asked Sue.

"Ah... Umm, I, I'm, I've got two parcels for Sue Jackson," stuttered the delivery guy,

"I'm Sue,"

"S... Sign here, please," he requested as he stepped closer, holding out an iPad mini for her to sign. The driver took full advantage of being closer to Sue and looked hard and long. He couldn't believe she was standing there in her thongs and nothing else.

After Sue signed, the driver handed her two parcels, one was large, square and flat, and the other looked and felt like a shoe box. There was an envelope attached to the large parcel. Sue thanked him, turned and walked away. She thought she heard the driver say something said but didn't answer. She was too engrossed in thought about what the parcels could be and who might have sent them. When Sue reached the house, she had some strong suspicions that the smaller one was a shoe box and the larger one was a dress box. Placing them on the table, she stood there and began to open the smaller one, then lifted out the shoes. Next was the larger parcel, just as she suspected it was a dress box.

Sue opened the box, and inside on top of the dress, was a single long-stem white rose. She lifted out the rose, smelt it, and then dropped it into the vase with the other one. Then lifted the dress out and held it up. She couldn't tell much by holding it up, so she decided to see what was on the card and would try the dress on later after she'd had a shower. After laying the dress back in its box, she opened the envelope and took out the cards. The first one said, Thank you, in neatly handwritten script. The second card was gold embossed and read, Dinner, Seven pm, Saturday. At the bottom of the card was an embossed single long-stem white rose.

Later that evening, Sue reopened the dress box and lifted out the dress. It was white and looked like four pieces of material sewn together at strategic places. She shrugged her shoulders, lowered it down, and stepped into it.

Sue raised the dress around herself and put her arms through under the spaghetti shoulder straps. As soon as she had done that, the dress seemed to wrap around her and hang in place. Sue looked at herself, from head to toe, in the full-length mirror and was speechless.

The dress was canonical but stunning, the brilliant white of the material accentuated by the golden bronze of Sue's all-over tan. The material was wonderfully soft and felt like fine cotton but shimmered like satin when she moved. It had a deep V plunging neckline that was open down to about where the waist of her panties used to rest at the top of her mons. From that point, the front was sewn together down to just below her pussy where it then separated. The sides had lace panels from her waist to about her hip joints, then split to the hem. The dress's back was completely open. The back was sewn together from above her bum down to just below her bum, similar to the front. The dress's hem, made up of four separate pieces, was just above her knees.