The Chair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still looking in the mirror, Sue noticed that there was no consideration for underwear, which suited her. The dress's material was very light but wasn't flighty as if it would lift off at the slightest breeze and only just opaque enough for a hint of modesty. The more she looked at herself in the mirror, the more she fell in love with the dress, especially the feeling of wearing nothing at all it gave her.

Feeling positively fin-de-siecle, Sue turned this way and that, watching herself in the mirror. She quickly realised that the slightest movement caused the material of her dress to yaw, exposing her to anyone's view. Sue smiled and lifted her leg, and the side of the dress opened up to her hip. Next, she bent forward and lifted her head to look in the mirror. The view confirmed, beyond doubt, that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Her tits and pussy were visible.

With a devious smile, she felt her nipples harden, pushing against the dress's material, and her clit tingled from the imagined prospects. She lifted the straps off her shoulders, lowered them and stepped out to hang it up. Sue, with nervous anticipation, was already looking forward to wearing the dress for her dinner date.

Saturday

The limousine stopped in front of Sue's house at precisely six-thirty, and Sue walked out. When the chauffeur opened the door, on the seat in front of her was a single long-stem white rose. Sue got in and picked up the rose before sitting as the female chauffeur held the door for her. Twenty-five minutes later, the limo stopped in front of her destination. The door opened, and Sue got out carrying her rose. The maitre'd met her at the door and presented her with another long stem white rose, which Sue thanked him for, then escorted her to her table.

As they approached, a man, already sitting there, stood up and turned to face her. It was David, her son. Sue could feel everyone in the restaurant looking at them, but she didn't care.

Before they spoke, he swept her into his arms and kissed her. Not just any ordinary, Hi Mum kiss, but a kiss that would melt a woman's morals and make her panties fall off. Sue's womanly defences were instantly overwhelmed. It didn't help, being horny, and masturbating multiple times a day for the last month. Sue felt his hand glide under her dress, across a bum cheek, the fingers fanning out before firmly squeezing. Sue's hips moved forward into his, and she moaned into their kiss. A lady sitting at the nearest table, within view of David's hand and hearing Sue moan, moaned with her. She turned her head away with an embarrassed look of envy. It wasn't the only moan Sue thought she heard from around them.

Their lips finally parted, looking into each other's eyes. Sue could feel the heat of the moment ablaze within. The sexual tension was palpable. Her nipples were outrageously and painfully hard, making their presence unmistakable in the front of her dress. Sue inconspicuously rubbed her thighs together, trying to calm her arousal. An outcome for her dream of dreams rushed to the forefront of Sue's thoughts. She was ready. God knows she was ready.

"Should a son be kissing his mother like that," Sue whispered into his lips.

"Mmmm... Should a mother be nearly naked in her son's arms and letting him kiss her like that?" he replied before winking at her and gently increasing the pressure of his fingers on her bum.

She pecked David on the lips before turning to sit down. David stepped around and held her chair as she did.

Sue hadn't noticed until she sat down that standing in the middle of the table was her grandmother's vase and the two long-stem white roses. She added hers to them, then noticed a small place card on the table in front of her. Sue reached out and picked it up. Written on the card was, Do you have any idea how beautiful you are, in a neatly handwritten script.

David watched and waited. A tiny bell chimed in Sue's head, and she was about to speak when a waiter walked up to their table. He asked if they were ready to order and handed David the menus. From the drinks selection, David ordered Sue's favourite wine, and he stayed with water. He then selected an entree, a main course and dessert, all Sue's favourites. He finished his order with coffee, and the waiter left.

David could see Sue was waiting patiently to say something but got in first. "So Sue, Tell me, do you like your dress,"

"Yes, I do, very much. It's very revealing," said Sue, smiling, then added, almost whispering, "Every time I move, I flash someone," A little glow of embarrassment momentarily appeared.

David smiled, sensing she was going to ask about the card and cut her off again.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" David asked. The eye contact was intense.

Before Sue could react, the waiter appeared with her wine and a second waiter stepped up with their entrees. Sue looked at the three long-stem white roses in the vase. She smiled when another very cryptic puzzle piece fell into place. When Sue had finished eating, she whispered to David that she had to visit the restroom. David quickly stood and held her chair. Almost every eye in the restaurant followed her across the room. Sue didn't need to use the ladies as such. What she did need was to do something about her very wet pussy before it marked the back of her dress. Sue had already discovered that the slightest movement exposed her, but she was unprepared for the acute sensations that fuelled her arousal.

Finally happy with what she managed to do, Sue returned to her table. David again stood as she approached. He coughed and nodded his head. Sue continued to sit down. David again coughed as he sat down, dropping his eyes to Sue's chest and then back to her face. She grinned, winked and said, "You bought it," Purposely or accidentally, the material on Sue's dress was caught on one of her hard nipples, exposing almost her whole tit to the other patrons sitting near them. A waiter approached their table carrying their main course and almost dropped a plate when he spotted Sue's exposed nipple. Smiling, she said, "It's his fault," and left it at that.

They looked at their meals and then at each other, waiting for the waiter to finish topping up Sue's glass. When he left, David reached over to Sue. Her eyes were half closed, and she had to bite her bottom lip to stop moaning. David had given her exposed nipple a couple of rolls back and forth, then covered it with the material. Sue's eyes opened up when he took his hand away. "Thank you," she said breathlessly. Her dream of dreams played in the background of her mind, goading her toward her desperately desired outcome.

They sat there chatting about nothing in particular, just enjoying the food. Sue stopped and looked at him, a promiscuous glint sparkling in her eyes. Feeling highly aroused and adventurous, Sue came straight out and asked, "If you're trying to seduce me. It's working." Both of them stopped chewing and looked at each other. The woman on the nearest table almost choked on her wine.

"Do I need to bother with dessert," asked David,

"Only if you want to smear it over my naked body and then lick it all off," explained Sue, with the sauciest of smiles. Sue couldn't help herself. She wanted her dream to come true tonight of all nights.

"Later," bantered David and went back to eating.

Sue rolled her bottom lip in imitated disappointment and returned to eating her meal. The other woman gasped and dropped her knife on the floor. Sue made another visit to the restroom after she'd eaten her main course and had almost finished drying her pussy when another woman walked in.

"That's one hell of a dress you're almost wearing, no underwear and an all-over tan. Deadly combination. Good Luck,"

Sue smiled at the woman's reflection in the mirror, "No luck needed. I was taking him home before he even sat down," She turned and walked out. Saying over her shoulder, "My problem is, I don't know if I can wait that long,"

Dessert was waiting for her when she got back to her table. David stood and held her chair. When they were both sitting, Sue leaned forward and asked David, "Body or Bowl," as she slipped the spaghetti strap off her shoulder. It fell straight to her elbow, fully exposing that side of her chest. The woman on the nearest table saw Sue drop the strap and her fully exposed golden bronze suntanned tit. She gasped while still chewing, food fell out of her mouth, and she started coughing, spraying the remaining food across her table. She also dropped her knife on the floor again.

David smiled and winked, "Bowl," Sue, pouting as she lifted the strap back up over her shoulder, said, "You're no fun. I don't think I'll take you home now," before putting a spoonful of dessert in her mouth. David laughed and then ate his dessert. The closer they got to travelling home, the more Sue was determined to make her dream come true. She didn't want to wake up tomorrow full of regret from having missed the chance. Her man, her son, was home, and she had missed him more deeply than she had realised.

Their coffee soon followed their dessert, and then came the time to leave. David stood to hold Sue's chair and offered his arm. Sue again felt all the eyes follow her across the room to the door. The maitre'd held the door, thanking them for their custom and wished them a good night. Sue thanked him for the great meal and smiled because he had no idea how good her night was about to get.

When they reached the limousine, Sue stopped, looked at the chauffeur, smiled then turned toward David. Their eyes met, and there was a silent moment between them before Sue lifted the straps off her shoulders and slowly lowered her dress until she could step out of it. Calmly Sue handed her dress to the chauffeur and said, "Take me home, please... The long way," before stepping through the door and sitting down. The female chauffeur smiled at David as he stepped through the door, and she closed the door behind him.

David's clothes lasted seconds. The drive home lasted almost an hour. Sue shuffled them around so that he was lying across the seat, and she was kneeling above his groin. One of her hands wrapped firmly around his cock. She leaned forward and pleaded with him.

"Mmmm... I need this baby, please. I'm so horny I can't take it anymore. Please, baby, let me do this, please,"

David didn't answer. He was pretty sure Sue wouldn't have waited for it anyway. He watched as she slowly lowered her pussy closer to his cock and started sliding it up and down her slit, spreading her pussy juice over it. When she was ready, Sue lined David's cock up with her entrance and relaxed. Quite a few times, she lowered and lifted herself, the cock entering her pussy sliding deeper each time. Sue groaned when his cockhead finally surged through. She was taking her time, savouring every second and every sensation. Sue couldn't remember the last time there had been a cock in her pussy, but it didn't matter. The one in there now was all she wanted.

Down and up, down and up, Sue worked the cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. Pausing briefly at the top before making the downward slide one continuous drop. The limousine pulled away from the curb as Sue hit the hilt. She sat there for a few seconds. David's cock filled her to the point of delicately and deliciously stretching her. David lifted his hands to her hips to steady her as the limo moved. Sue took hold of his hands and shifted them away.

"Please, just me. I've dreamed of this for so long, please baby, just me," David's eyes widened at Sue's admission, then he relented and shifted his hands, tucking his arms behind his head, propping himself up to watch what she was going to do.

"Mmmm... You have no idea how good this feels. Mmmm, so good," Sue's hips began to slowly rock back and forth, quickly finding a rhythm that suited her needs. Her hands slid over her body to her tits, squeezing and kneading them, tugging and twisting her nipples before moving further upwards, tangling in her hair. The rocking changed, her pussy sliding the length of his cock. Sue had drifted off into her world, and nothing outside mattered anymore.

"Mmmm... no idea, no idea," babbled Sue.

She was riding her son's cock. It was all she'd dreamed about, and now it was buried deep inside her. Sue groaned as her body changed its rhythm and actions, pursuing more stimulation and stronger sensations. Her hips gyrated, rocking and humping in sporadic bursts or long rhythmical dances, resembling an impaled belly dancer.

"My son's cock... no idea, so good... Mmmm feels so good,"

David was amazed at his mother's graceful flexibility and endurance. Her body dancing to the music of its desires and needs. Sue's body started to glow from the exertion and glisten from perspiration. He pressed the button to open the window, then did the same with one of his toes. The cooling breeze flowed across her body, her nipples hardening even further and her areola crinkling deeper from the temperature change. Sue's hands returned to her tits. She pushed her chest upward and outwards, seeking more contact. She found it as thumbs and fingers combined, wrapping around her hard nubs and pulling.

Sue groaned and almost screamed. Her fingers suddenly released the tension and changed to twisting. Her hips gained speed, chasing what her body wanted. Suddenly the limo shuddered over the cattle grid at their front gate, and the vibrations travelled through the car into David, then into Sue via David's cock. Sue fell forward, her hands landing on David's shoulders and holding her up. Her hips lost all their rhythm. Her body tensed as tight as a bowstring. Her neck extended, and her mouth gaped. Her eyes bulged, and the deepest, resonating moan that David had ever heard bellowed from her throat. Sue's body relaxed, letting her slide ever so slightly deeper onto David's cock, making her moan as a fresh burst of sensations reminded her that his cock was still deep inside her pussy.

Her arms finally gave out, and Sue laid on top of David, her tits squashed against his chest. She was still gasping for breath as the remnants of her orgasm fired off the last of its salvos. Her body flinched and jerked, her hips erratically thrusting until everything faded into the fog of euphoria. Sue's breathing slowed and stabilised. She was on the verge of sleep when David began to move from under her. He managed to roll them as one, Sue now underneath.

David slowly and deliberately lifted himself off her, sliding his cock out of her pussy. Sue groaned from the loss and half-heartedly pleaded with him to put it back. David leaned over her and kissed her on the forehead. She opened her eyes, looking into his.

"It's time to pay the chauffeur," he whispered to her.

Not really understanding what he had said, Sue hummed in reply, "Mmmm..."

He watched Sue's face as the chauffeur moved her way up between her legs, the shoulders pushing Sue's legs further apart. Sue recoiled from the unexpected touch on her pussy, still sensitive and tender from her ride on David's cock. Her eyes widened then slid shut when she realised what was happening, and sensations overrode concerns.

Sue felt the warm breath first, quickly followed by the firm, soft wetness of the chauffeur's tongue. She had never had her pussy eaten by anyone, so what she was feeling was a whole new experience. Her mind focused solely on what the tongue was doing to her pussy. The sensations that began to wash through her body made her thirsty for more. Sue felt the tongue dart into every crevice, glide effortlessly along every crease and fold. She moaned when the mouth sucked on her pussy's lips and gasped when the mouth's teeth nibbled along their edges. Her body tensed each time the tongue burrowed into her, rimming her and then moving away.

Her eyes glazed over and half closed. Sue's body slowly began to writhe with the ministrations on her pussy. Her mouth was constantly vocalising as each burst of pleasure grew more intense.

" Oooh Baby, I've never... No one's ever... " murmured Sue as she struggled to swim, losing the words as the tongue swept back and forth, each time converging closer to her clit. Sue's body stiffened and bent. Her hands grabbed at David and held on. "Aauurrgghh... so good," Her eyes opened momentarily, and a look of absolute bliss washed over Sue's face as the mouth on her pussy gently sucked at her clit. The tongue batted it, making it vibrate insanely, then firmly rubbing with its very tip before batting it again. Sue's eyes closed as her eyeballs rolled back. Her body shuddered as the built-up tension peaked.

"Mmaauurrgghh... Mmaauurrgghh, baby, I'm cccuuummmmmmiiinnngg. Mmmmaaaaauuuuurrrrrggggghhhhh," Sue's hands grabbed at the head between her legs to hold it in place, tangling the hair in her clenching fists. She thrust her pussy at the mouth and tongue with each intense wave of her orgasm, then pulled away as the contact in her clit became intolerable. Gasping for breath, Sue opened her eyes, her fogged eyesight staring blankly at David. Her body twitched as dwindling sparks irritated her muscles. The chauffeur's face filled her view.

David looked at the chauffeur and moved aside as she moved up along Sue's body. Their lips came together, and their bodies seemed to merge into one, arms wrapped around each other's bodies, and their hands wandered. Sue tasted herself on the chauffeur's lips and tongue, another first. The chauffeur broke the kiss and whispered to Sue, "Your turn," Sue looked at her, uncertain what to do, what to say, "I've never done..." "Ssshh... It's OK, do what comes naturally," interrupted the chauffeur. The two women rolled as one. Sue moved down the other woman's body to her pussy. She hadn't done anything like this before but was keen to try.

Sue's memory took control as it recalled the touches she had felt, and her mouth and tongue seemed to know how to copy them. She felt the chauffeur's fingers in her hair. She felt her hips move, and she heard her moans. Sue, encouraged by the responses and enjoying it more than she could ever have dreamed of, wanted nothing less than to make this woman feel how she had made her feel. To make her cum.

Without disturbing them, David climbed out of the limousine and stood at the door watching the two women as their lovemaking began to intensify. He had watched his mother have her pussy eaten for the first time, and then as his mother returned the pleasure, eating another woman's pussy for the first time. He could already tell by her enthusiasm that either event would not be her last.

David stood there and watched as the two women twisted around into a sixty-nine before walking away into the house, leaving the limo's doors open. The night breeze gently blew over the women's naked bodies.

Nearly an hour later, David walked out the front door onto the verandah. His bags were against the wall near the door. The limousine had gone, and the front gate had been closed. Sue was lying in her chair, sound asleep.

David stepped around to the front of the chair and looked down at his mother lying there. Her body, covered in a beautiful golden bronze all-over tan, relaxed and moulded itself to the support of the chair. Her face, the face of an angel, peaceful. Her chest, rising and falling, her tits, the tits of a mother, hanging there from her chest, their nipples firm, but not hard, from their recent involvement in her sexual encounter. Her body was supple and trim, at ease as it recuperated. Her legs splayed from the hip, knees rolled outwards, lower legs resting on the little arms of her old squatters chair. Her pussy glistened dully from being freshly licked clean. Its lips laid open, exposing the glorious pink hue of her womanhood. Her clit, still engorged and sensitive from its oral experience, peeked out from under its little hood. David watched as a little pearl found its way out of her pussy and settled, sparkling under the night sky.