The Chair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, muttered David to himself as he slid his arms underneath Sue and lifted her off the chair. He carried her through the house to the backyard and laid her on the futon. After he had finished his cup of tea, he turned the lights out and joined her. She snuggled up to him as soon as she felt his warm body against hers.

"You're very naughty," said Sue in hushed tones as if she was trying not to wake someone.

"I am, am I,"

"Yes, you are. I've never been with another woman before or had anyone do that to me,"

"Did you enjoy yourself,"

"Mmmm... very much,"

"I hope you weren't rude and returned the favour,"

"You know I did. You were watching. I've never done that before either,"

"The sight of you making love to another woman was breathtaking,"

"I can't believe I've eaten another woman's pussy, and I don't even know her name,"

"Her name's Kaye, Goodnight,"

"Mmmm... Kaye has a nice pussy," murmured Sue as she fell asleep.