The Chair of Queens

Story Info
She loses a fwb, but gains a new kink!
2.6k words
4.58
6.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This contains a queening/face sitting chair, an arrangement that involves a much older man and younger woman, spanking, school roleplay and headmaster roleplay. Both participants are of age and consenting- she is 35 and he is older. Oral is the main focus, but spanking and other sexual acts are mentioned. The man under the chair is a submissive and all parties have safe words and such in place, even though this is not mentioned.

The Chair of Queens

Parker was in a mood, a snit if you like, she was feeling full on bratty today, all with good reason though. Her oral friend with benefits had been offered a job in some rural area of Norway and had only told her as he arrived there. She couldn't really fault it, they were, after all, only friends with benefits, not besties.

But they had still sometimes chatted about their respective sexual adventures...and misadventures over tea and coffee, scandalizing other patrons as they overheard. She would miss his no drama, no bullshit company, and of course the orgasms, can't forget the orgasms.

Finding a sane, intelligent, safe and clean guy these days was like finding a unicorn, way too many weirdos out there. She had close calls, bizarre encounters-she was still getting over the 'foot guy' and the 'I never bathe because I believe my own scent and pheromones are irresistible' BO guy, and don't even mention the 'Can I call you Mommy' guy. She never kink shamed, but she was tired of meeting so many guys insisting she should fit/try their kinks, but unwilling to try hers...

He had been especially talented at oral, and was always beyond eager to get at her whenever he could. He was good at fucking too, and they had done so twice before she realized, she enjoyed his tongue more, and was surprised to find he enjoyed eating her out more. Then they had settled into a comfortable arrangement of her texting him a tongue emoji and him texting her a thumbs up. Sometimes they switched from his place to hotels, as with her housemates she had no damn privacy.

It was a fun arrangement, no jealousy or putting up with anyone catching feelings. They saw each other with family and friends out and about and never acknowledged each other, discretion was what they liked, keeping their arrangement private.

It worked, which was what she would miss, now she was back at stage one and dreading weeding through anymore potential psycho's stalkers, and the many 'but my wife isn't sexual anymore' guys. Was it too much to ask for a sane, single, clean guy to eat her out on the regular, and do it well? It seemed so. She especially hated the guys who did the bare minimal with oral...like a quick few kitten licks, then they wanted deep throating in return...as if!

So it was with an attitude that she got through work, only content that she was meeting a regular spanker friend that evening, she adored stress relief spanking almost as much as oral. She met him at his place, going to the bathroom to change into her uniform of pleated skirt, white cotton shirt and colorful tie, and white panties and long socks. She padded down the hall in her knee-high socks.

Knocking on his office door with the headmaster sign, she straightened her pigtails and shirt, frowning at her persistently hard nipples poking through her soft bra and showing through her shirt.

He answered the door in his headmaster robe, much older than her years, but another favorite of hers, they had never fully fucked, occasionally he may finger her and force her into several orgasms until she cried, if she was stressed and needed it. But mainly she came here for his talented hands and a damn good spanking. None of those scary looking bloody and ravaged butts from inconsiderate and rough spanking she saw online. He was experienced and left her with a deep rosy glow on her bum and sometimes a few bruises. He knew what pressure of spanking she liked, and was a true gentleman.

Here she was at school, his office was fully furnished as a headmaster's office, beautiful wooden paneling and huge desk. She had no idea if he really had been one, but here they role played to their rules, no mention of the outside world. So she walked in and stood straight as he flicked his cane as he walked around her. She knew he wouldn't use it, but the threat of the evil little sharp implement always made her stand at attention.

He inspected her as usual, tutting at her nipples and lightly flicking at them once with the cane, just the light tight making her bite her lip and flinch as they were so sensitive. He stroked the cane up her legs and as he walked behind her, lifted her skirt slightly. She was told to stand in the corner until she could calm herself, and she did, willing her damn nipples to soften.

He did as he often did, and replied to a few emails as she stood in the corner, and was on his way back over when his doorbell rang and he sighed. He told her to stay there, as he had to deal with an acquaintance, asked if she would be OK with said acquaintance coming in, she said yes as long as he only saw her back.

The man who came in behind the headmaster had a deep voice too, but sounded kind and somewhat put out that he could not get a last-minute arrangement. It made Parker wonder if he too had come there for a spanking. They discussed some form of emails while she let herself drift, imaging she had misbehaved and was in the headmaster's office to be reprimanded. She sometimes got into the headspace for the spanking, other times she just enjoyed it. It seemed today was the former.

"No Thomas, you may not see her pretty face, but you can listen from the hall, if she is ok with it"

She nodded and the headmaster sent him just outside the door, where he would be able to hear but not see. Headmaster made her lean over his desk as he stroked her butt over her skirt, she wriggled and writhed as he told her to stay still. When he lifted her skirt his hands stroked over her white cotton panties, even going lower to stroke her Mons as she moaned.

He pushed her down so she arched just right and began spanking her, soft ones at first, then alternating between soft and harder spanking so she never knew what was coming. She was soon moaning at the bruises the desk would leave on her hips, and the wonderful tingling heat of her bum, now so sensitive that every spank made her whine and buck. Sometimes he would tie her to a spanking bench, or a wooden horse, but today the cold desk felt good.

She floated as she enjoyed the sensations, blissed out, spanking always gave her such a wonderful way of relieving stress, as good as sex did. She was near drooling on the desk when Headmaster pulled her panties down and spanked her bare too, her thighs wet with her juices as she thanked him, like a Good Girl. When he was done, he patted some cool cream on her butt and let her sprawl on the few beanbags in the corner on her tummy as he handed her a cold bottle of water. She could feel cool air on her wet thighs and stinging red ass, but she just moaned, sated for now.

She was thirty five, and he had to be in his sixties, but this office had a magical way of transporting her back. Headmaster pottered about, leaving her to come back down, knowing she rarely accepted aftercare from him as it would break her fantasy of their role play. He talked to the other man as she listened, telling him to go sit in the break room and he would check if he could fulfill his request. Usually, she had no interest in the headmasters' other clients, but she was curious.

He chuckled when she asked

"He comes here for stress relief like you, but he needs full discretion, so he's usually blindfolded or masked. He likes being spanked sometimes, but what he really comes here for is my very special chairs. He acts as a chair slave for any women who request my help."

She raised an eyebrow, a what slave now? She was almost scared to ask, imaging that he may want to BE a chair.

He smiled

"It would be easier to show you poppet, get yourself together and follow me"

The other man had gone, and the Headmaster led her down a long hallway to another room with a heavy door. The room held the wooden horse, and a few other kinky items of furniture like spanking benches, and a breeding bench. Some of the chairs she had no idea what they were for, the only similar thing she had seen had been commode chairs and she really hoped that wasn't what they were.

The headmaster saw her half-horrified look and led her to a far corner of the huge room, where a beautiful heavy wooden chair resided. It looked like an antique that had been worked on and adjusted, it had straps on the arms, and what looked like cuffs and a support strap underneath. She was still baffled. The headmaster just smiled and took her back to his office, smiling as she gingerly perched on the chair opposite his desk. An attendant bringing in the heavy historic chair and placing a waterproof tarp underneath.

Headmaster turned his laptop to show her a video and her jaw dropped open as she watched. A woman a little larger than even herself sat on the chair, her hands gripping the arms, a man lay beneath, cuffed to the chair legs and his face in the hole of the chair, voraciously eating her out as she moved and sometimes sat fully down, his face pressed against her. She had seen videos of face sitting, and had never fancied it, she had crap balance and always worried with her heavy weight that she would slip and break someone's nose!

But this chair offered a way for a woman to comfortably and safely sit on someone's face as they enjoyed eating her out. She was spellbound, how had she never known something like this existed!

Headmaster switched videos to show her a similar thing with the man under/in a bench like box, the woman lowering onto it. It seemed he had several similar setups, and Parker was absolutely chomping at the bit to try one of them out.

Headmaster declined with a smile, saying he had a lady on her way, but if agreed she could watch at least. She nodded and he gave her a mask she kept there to hide her identity, it was a beautiful filigree fox mask. She was told to sit in the corner and behave, Headmaster would set the scene but let it play out on its own as he worked.

The lady who walked in was tall, older than Parker and had an air of confidence that she envied. She was about Parker's size, but not hesitant at all when the blindfolded man was bought in and cuffed under the chair. She lifted her short dress, winking at her as she slipped her panties off and sat on the chair, she leaned back at first, letting the man, his neck in a support sling, lick and kiss around her pussy. She sat back and enjoyed it, sometimes reaching over to slap at his cock or thighs with a long tickle whip.

She let him get her warmed up and then sat more forward, his moans pressed against her were audible as he seemed eager to get as deep as he could, wet sounds making Parker shiver in need and shift on the chair, her panties damp. He ate out the woman like she was his last meal, his cock twitching but mostly ignored as she pressed down and occasionally teased him with the whip. When she came with a moan the man slurped at her, whining.

Parker at this point was dealing with damp panties and a fucking desperate need to cum.

The woman took a few minutes, letting the man clean her before letting him out for a drink as the attendant cleaned the chair. He was led back and cuffed under again and the woman smirked at Parker, beckoning her over. She nervously walked over, legs wobbling like Bambi and ass still red and stinging.

Headmaster stood and chatted to the woman who nodded as he stood and waited for Parker's nod before leading her over. The woman cuffed her hands to the chair, and stroked her neck, whispering praises as she lifter Parker's skirt. The first tentative lick against her panties made her flinch and pull back, only to have the headmaster give her a stern look. She stilled.

Then the woman flicked the man below with the whip and he set out licking and sucking at Parker through her cotton panties, making her moan and whine. Her first orgasm was sudden, and made her buck up, yanking her wrists. The headmaster soothed her, stroking her head as the mans tongue still licked and sucked at her through her panties as he moaned. Headmaster sat her back and helped her wriggle out of her panties, placing them nearby.

He pushed her hips to sit fully down, and the sudden shock of the mans strong, long tongue against her still throbbing wet pussy made her cry out. He did not start slow, just as eager as her old friend with benefits, licking, kissing, sucking and driving her beyond crazy. She shifted her hips, rolling against his tongue, sitting back so his tongue chased her, and then sitting fully as he pressed his face against the chair hole and fully against her pussy.

His licking and slurping noises turning her on so much, fuck she could sit in this chair for hours she thought, imagining doing just that, enjoying herself with a willing oral sub under the chair. She eventually sat fully into the chair, the action itself making her pussy more open and available to his mouth. He sucked on her clit and she screamed as she squirted all over his face, he was manic as he licked up as much of her cream and cum as he could, still licking and sucking at her as she shivered through the aftershocks.

Headmaster helped her up and to the shower, and when she walked out in her casual clothes and mask, she saw the woman had left, and headmaster had the man kneeling by his desk, and was fucking the man's face. She watched until he came with a groan, the man below coming against headmaster's shoe. She left to give them privacy to clean up and waited in the hall.

The man was likely in the shower as Headmaster checked up on her and she got excited saying how much she loved the chair. He laughed and said she could use it anytime, he had some women stay the whole day and be serviced on and off through the day sometimes, on that chair and the stools. She thanked him and left glowing.

She had learned something new today, and no longer would she miss her friend with benefits, she mused and fantasized about the chair all the way home. Wondering if she could find her own one day, and chuckling at the history of similar chairs, ancient Persian women had used them with tongue slaves when their husbands were away, as it was not considered cheating. She laughed and sent a thank you back in time to whoever had first come up with such a hot idea.

She could not WAIT to get back on that chair again!