All Comments on 'The Challenge'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
remember a few women like this at the swingers parties, they dont hang around long

remember several asking me to make them pregnant, and one whispering in my ear to cum in her while her husband was telling me not to, I did. Slut wives will get pregnant even if there husbands have nothing to do with it. Then comes the question did she ever really love him or was he just a lifestyle provider?

Forest18cForest18cover 8 years ago
I liked it

Condom roulette sounds like fun I wish you would continue.

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500over 8 years ago
Hot sex

Extremely hot sex. 5*

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Well written, but it let out the main question...

Well written, but it left out the main question: Would her husband for sure accept another's man child? In the heat of the momment he could say 1000 times yes, but then there would have been 9 months for him to think and understand that the child would never be his...Would he stay firm in his decision through those 9 months? This story without this part loses a lot of its interest...I also understand that the challenge would have the same intensity, if the two glasses had good lubricant and they didn't know it...because the danger would be in their heads...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ME

I would of liked to hear the rest of the story .Did the other two do at same time? Or each separately? Did she get pregnant? Did he accept the other mans child ?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 8 years ago
That was fucking HOT!

Very well written scene - I loved the build-up - and the challenge ... hot, hot, hot!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Hot ... but unlikely

Way too much narration! There were a lot of situations where the characters coulda/shoulda spoken for themselves, but were preempted by the narrator! I've seen worse, but it was still too prevalent in this opus!

Hard to believe that a couple their age with a teenage child would ever consider starting a new family (not an expanded family, because elder Sis will be gone before New Kid is in Kindergarten.) Then doing it with a stranger of unknown IQ or family health history! Just a big, thick, indefagible dick! Oh well ... the sex part was hot ... I especially liked the narration about Bull's orgasmic control!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry, but nice try

The writing was decent. I think in certain areas you could be more specific as to your descriptions. For instance, when introducing Maria and her "sheath dress". You say it is between he knees... (and what? her knees and_____). I couldn't figure out the limit. There was another instance on the first page that similarly confused me as to who was being spoken about (between Debbie and Ellen).

I applaud the grammar and spelling, but not the seemingly tasteless topic. I would think that a couple who went to this type of activity would be very open with their vocalization and not do the emotional and mental gymnastics of "wondering" what their marital partner was thinking. What I really mean to say is people who have a good solid relationship don't play "gotcha" games, especially with issues like pregnancy. The better way to approach the "challenge" would be to use a clear spermacide instead of the oil. Both lubes would then be unknowingly insured to safeguard the participant (an item that could be held off till after the deed was done. That is unles your whole point was to impregnate the wife like a farm animal, thus exposing the true misogyny behind the tale.

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesover 8 years ago
Great story

Thank you for sharing this great story with us. Keep writing, you have fans waiting for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Blew my load

I watched as my wife was fucked by a condom clad cock, When he came and pulled out the condom had split and he'd filled her with his sperm, it ran copiously ran from her used pussy.

It was an anxious wait for us as she was in fertile period, thankfully she wasn't impregnated but we still act out that night

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written! and a question....

Well done bigtddybr, Thanks for the great story!!!

A question.... I love the pregnancy risk thing, however most of what is out there isn't very believeable and for me that can hurt the eroticism. Do you think you could write an additional story where a wife actually gets pregnant (unintentionally or not) and give it a creditable feel?

Thanks again, write more!!!

topic_topic_over 8 years ago
Part two

Thoroughly enjoyed your story Love impregnated type story maybe a part two ,with David taking the condom risk with Maria and Ellen choosing the wrong lube or sabotaging the condom

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great beginning

Very good story, and I would have given it five stars if it hadn't stopped way too soon. It reminds me of a girl I once dated. She was so erotic all night, then went down on me. When I was about 30 seconds away from cumming, she stopped, sat back up in the car, and asked me to taker her home.

Please, please write a chapter two and finish the story.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 7 years ago
Finish the story

Again it happens , a hot sexy story that's even likely to happen and the author doesn't finish the story . Leaves us hanging when I'm sure most of us wanted to read about the next two men to have her and what the outcome is . The writing was good and I enjoyed the build up to the erotic rush of her mating with Mark .

I liked the idea of " The Challenge " and it's erotic implications as well as a chance for the couple to start their family . The ultimate taboo is a husband willingly allowing another man to breed a baby in the husbands wife . The alpha takes the conquered betas wife for impregnation .

Please , please to all authors ...... FINISH the stories !

i122i122about 4 years ago
Great Story!

So well written I felt as if I were there and it was my wife about to be bred. Truly a stiffening fantasy

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

This unfinished story earns my 1 star vote.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

definitely 5 stars and one of my favorites

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
1112 Followers
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...