The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was done. Unconscious his body laid at the bed, deeply pressed into the mattress. His blue face was covered with Mel's fluids, slowly drying, creating some white coating -- looking almost like crusted powder from a make-up session which went wrong. His breath was barely visible, but -- thanks good! -- it was there.

When Mike came back finally, with a dead rattling and coughing, the hour was long gone. As weak as he was, he was just game for beautiful Serena.

'Tss, tss, tsss -- not good for a big boy like you. Oh, wait -- you're not a boy anymore. In my hands you're just meat. Well, your body will look and feel like raw meat, once I'm done with you!'

Still not fully awake, Mike started to speak, wanted to object. Smash! Smash! This time, Serenas fist crushed into his face. Full power, right at the beginning. With a scruffy sound, his nose broke. Blood started to stream. Tears started to roll. An incredible scream escaped his throat.

'Yeah, that's it. I like them noisy. I like the vocal feedback. Get down on your knees!'

With surprising strong hands Serena grabbed his dog collar and dragged her victim out of the bed. His arms still bound, he felt down the half meter and the body landed at the hard floor with a clunk sound. Groaning he tried to get up, with no support by his hands. When Mike managed to lift his knees a few centimetres, Serenas foot crashed in his balls. Just once. But with full power. Her red boots hit exactly his most sensitive spot; training made her dead on target. No loud noise, this time. With a barely perceivable fizzle, all the air left Mikes lungs. Like a potato sack his body flow back to the ground. It took quite some second, before a barely recognizable whimper started to emerge his blood-filled mouth. Like a baby he started to bend his body, trying to coil up like a caterpillar.

'I said: on your knees.'

The reed boots with its sharp tip started to kick Mikes ribs. Repeatedly Serena hit several points at his body, not letting him regain his breathe. The whimper was long evolved in painful screams. Mike tried to roll over, but his hands stopped that approach. Again, and again the tip hit his body and left another dark mark. This went on for some time, until Serena got tired of kicking poor Mikes body.

'Up now.'

Her fingers reached out to his ears, and she pulled him up. His whole body shaking, he was on his knees, right in front of her. Looking at the red leather-strap body. Swallowing. What a view. Crying. What a pain.

'Those nipples need to be a bit more stretched.'

Serena added further weights to the clamps, although Mikes nipple already were more than two centimetres longer than before. He knew better than to object this time.

'What a brave puppy. Don't go anywhere, I need something from the kitchen.'

Her firm hand under his chin kept an iron grip. She bended down, her face just in front of his.

'It's your decision, whether you will be just damaged for two weeks, or if I have real fun with you -- and then nobody knows, what may happen. Just do as I say, and I will hurt you. If you don't do like I say, I will destroy you. Capito?'

Mikes thoughts went from bad to deadly bad. Instantly he confirmed by a simple nod.

The clicking sound of Serenas boots let him shiver, she's back from the kitchen.

'Over to the pillory! I'd rather like you securely stashed.'

Mikes knees started to redden when he moved slowly through the room. The steel testicle-collar was adjusted, to keep him down and his balls were tightened. This time, Serena started to pull it really tight. Again, Mikes scream filled the room, but he did not move.

'That's it, my dear. Every artist need some feedback. And your voice is mine. Go and scream. I like that. It makes me wet. Wanna try?'

Her forefinger reached down between the tight leather straps of her unique garment. Like a mouse in front of a snake, Mike wasn't able to look anywhere else. And, to make the situation even more weird, his penis begun to stiffen, although his balls have been trapped so earnest. Serenas finger reappeared, and she pushed it in one of Mikes nostrils. Hard and deep. His nose already damaged and broken, this added a new amount of pain. A new, even more intensive, scream swung through the room.

'As I can see, this whole thing makes you horny. At least Mr little pecker is of that opinion. Why not violate one of your limits today?'

She produced a device from Lara's medical equipment. Immediately Mike recognized it, because it was one of the things, he bought her at Whish.

'It works best with a full stiff member, let's see if we can work something out.'

Her fingers slowly reached for Mikes penis. Although he knew what would be next, this thing got somehow an own will. It responded to the slow massage. Her deep red, sharp nails knew exactly how to do it, and the very, very close view of her full breasts so close to his face did not help either. He grew and there was nothing he could do against it. His scream evolved in a low voice whimper, also the Viagra started to work. Not long and he was rock hard.

The device itself was already ugly looking. Composed of a middle stainless-steel pole of at least 15cm length and smaller steel clips positioned around the middle pole. The smaller clips could be move away from the mid-pole by just turning a small wheel. Arranged in a circle, they would extend the diameter of the device with every turn.

With no word and no hesitation, Serena pushed the shuttered tool into Mike's pee-hole. This time his scream sounded like a pig. A pig on its way to sausage. Deeper and deeper her hands pushed the devilish thing. His head started to bang from one side to the other. He couldn't move away; he wasn't able to use his hands ... he was completely at her mercy. And she showed none. When all the length was buried in his hole, Serena let him take breathe.

'Not bad, my pet. It looks, like you like it, still. Look at your hard member. Are you a pain sucker, or what?'

This time, her laughter filled the room. A river of tears started to stream from his red eyes. Sniffling he was shaking his head.

'Let's see, let's see.'

Slowly Serena walked to his backside. He heard it coming, the sound was unforgettable. With full power the huge wooden spoon hit his bare soles. Another scream. Another strike. And another.

This time, Serena thoroughly hit every square millimetre of his sensible soles. More than thirty minutes of pure agony. After that, his foots were raw and bloody. No chance to walk on them for a long time. His voice was long gone, all of his tears dried out. His state of mind was ... very short before madness. Serena examined her work. Obviously, she was happy with what she's done to him.

'Let's focus on the real sensitive parts now.'

Her fake smile killed any hope, Mike may have had. Bending down to him, she looked him in the eyes. The panic expression she recognized there made her wet.

She crouched down in front of his immobilized body. Her legs widespread, providing him a good view. And yes, although he just went through hell, he reacted. Again. Even the mean instrument inserted in his penis did not stop him from becoming hard again. This time, her laugher was real.

'I told you. You're a pain sucker. And believe me: you will get more than you can chew!'

Red nails started to turn the wheel at the retractor. Small steel clips started to move away from the centre pole and begun to stretch Mikes urethra. This time it was probably bacon, the pig was going to be processed to -- at least it sounded like this. Slowly Serena added one turn after the other. With every millimetre, Mike's voice became less and less noticeable. His sound was as high as any vocal cord could pitch it. His eyes were already deep red and wet. No one knew wherefrom the flood of tears was coming, but it was streaming like a river. What was new was the terrified view in his eyes. They almost popped out of his head. This look of horror was exactly what Serena was looking for. With deep pleasure she turned the wheel further. Mikes body started to arche as much as it was possible in his bonds. No chance, she had him literally on his balls ... and she would not let him go for a long time. When his pee hole was as stretched as it could be, she stopped.

'Let's pause for a minute, Mel wanted to say hello and goodbye for today.'

Her huge body obfuscated the door frame. She was naked, except of a pair of underpants. Two steel bars in her hands provided another shock to poor Mike. The ends of these bars did smoulder in the dark room.

'Her goodbye might make you a bit noisy. But with her gift she will take care of that. Open your mouth, my pet.'

Mike hesitated. No, he would not do as told. With his last energy he was shaking his head.

'Uh, I was hoping you would do this. Mel, darling, please hand me over your panties.'

With a moan, the big lady took off her briefs. Soaked of her fluids, sweat and dirt - they did smell quite a bit.

'Thank you, sweetheart. Let's see, how much his piss hole can take.'

Again, Serena positioned herself in front of poor Mike and started another turn of the small wheel. Although he thought that no worse pain could exist, his already up to the limit stretched hole was feeling like it was filled with fire. He clearly felt that it would break every second. Another turn. And one more. His sound came from very deep. It started as a growl and developed to something he never has heard before. Serena stopped it with a quick movement of her hand -- she pushed Mel's sticky panties deep in Mikes mouth. The sheer size of the briefs made it hard for him, to not puke. The fabric filled his mouth completely and was even pushed down his throat a bit. Expertly Serena secured the gag with a long stripe of duct tape.

'That should do it. No feedback this time, but I will enjoy your song later. Mel, let's get to work and show my toy what gift you brought with you.'

Mel presented the two glowing bars.

'Look at this, you piece of shit. Only two orgasms ... now you get the bill for that. We'll mark your soles with our initials. A nice, old branding with S and M ... oh what a coincident that you're such a pain sucker. S/M as branding ... nice and very well fitting, I'd say.'

As a confirmation of her words, her palm hit Mikes broken nose. His voice was indeed muffled by the bitter tasting panties in his mouth. Another stream of blood run out of his nostrils.

Without further words the two ladies stepped behind poor Mike. Since his legs were already well secured, he had no choice than to accept his fate. Serena took his left foot and pressed the branding iron against his bloody sole. Although muffled, his scream still was audible. She held the iron there for at least 10 seconds, a time the hot material entrenched deep in his raw flesh. When Mel did the same, the voice got even more hearable. Then, his body collapsed.

'Oh my dear, now you broke your toy.' Serena just laughed.

'As you perfectly know from experience, the fun part with him starts right after he's back at consciousness. When I'm done with him, he will have every reason to pass out. But not now. This little branding only lasts if we renew it once a quarter or so.'

'You perfectly know that exactly this will happen. Lara already invited us to make his marking permanent.'

'Its not only a marking. It will teach him a lesson and it will make him stay with his beloved Lara. ... well, maybe not as beloved as before.'

'Either way, I'm off. I always get tired when you start to beat the crap out of them. They are always so weak and foreseeable ... boring. See you, dear!'

The big woman left the room and a few minutes later the door was shut.

Serena looked at her prey. The rather small body of Mike hung uncomfortable in his bonds, his unconscious body held by strong leather straps. She started to grope his thighs and calf. Not many muscles. Almost regretful she reached for her tool. This would become just a short ordeal. With so little meat at his legs, her job would be done in an hour or so.

When the poor man came back, everything was ready.

'Welcome back my toy. Let's move straight to the grand finale. This will be the main actor.'

She displayed a nasty looking device, obviously built to hit somebody. A thin, but strong looking rod of stainless steel, with a solid grip.

'Looking nice, don't you agree? This little tool can provide as much harm as I want. It can tear skin apart, it can squish the flesh underneath and, applied with the right force, it can even brake bones. What would you want to experience?'

Naturally, Mike couldn't say a word -- with Mel's panties still stuffed in his mouth. Selina smiled down at her terrified victim.

'This time I will just apply level two. I know, it's a pity! Maybe -- and hopefully -- Lara will be tired of you anytime soon and might call me again for level three. That would be real fun!'

Her smile was everything but nice. Sadism was weeping from every word she said.

'But since Mel is gone, I'd like to hear your song again. Feedback is soo much worth, nowadays. Let the fun begin, my little toy!'

With a single movement she released the tape from Mikes mouth. Somehow and after some time he managed to get Mel's soaked panty out. Serena slowly moved to his legs. With no other word, she started the beating. Calf first. Methodically she applied strike after strike. Already the first strike let Mikes skin burst. The steel rod dug in his flesh. Not very deep, but because of the small spot the steel bar touched his leg, it forwarded all the power deep in his flesh. The effect was dramatically: small muscle-strings got seriously damaged. Within seconds his voice broke. Blood started to stream right away, but not as much as expected. The baton was a nasty device: no sharp edges, no cuts. The steel just destroyed Mikes small muscle fibres, like a rupture of a muscle fibre you can get playing football. Such an effect applied at a larger area of Mikes body would leave him unable to move. For weeks, or even months. And that was exactly, what Serena was after: every hit would destroy a small muscle string and applied to his thighs and calf, he would just be helpless. Plus, it would imply enormous pain: Now, with every strike, and later, when he would try to move his body. She was grinning when she methodically applied hit after hit.

Mikes ordeal took almost an hour. He passed out several times, Serena made sure he would be awakened before she proceeded. After her job was done, the backside of Mikes legs were looking more than hamburger meat, than anything else. His voice long gone, all the blood drained from his face, he was destroyed.

'Well, my once-toy, you made it. We'll probably never see again -- but just in case: next time your fate will be much worse! I'm afraid, I need to leave you like this for now. But I'm sure, your Mistress setup something for you. If not ... well, then you might not survive the two weeks. Bye now!'

Serena blew a kiss to the crushed body in front of her. Without a look back, she left the dungeon -- but switched on the TV before. The movie played in an infinite loop was quite special: featuring poor Mike's day of pain, humiliation and breaking. Sound included.

Mikes weeping was heard by no one. The night was long and lonely. With no movement possible, his body went from spasm to spasm. His crying only interrupted by loud screams of pain when another wave of cramp rushed through the rest of his body. He lost time and was rather surprised when the door was opened.

A slender, tall black guy entered the room. Not very muscular, rather delicate built. No fat. Mike was surprised, when he identified somewhat female movements in the way, the new guy walked towards him.

'Oh gosh, what did they do to you?! They almost broke you. That would have been a shame! You look nice, as far as I can see this under all the blood. Ah, how did you get along with these titty stretchers? Seems the vixens added quite some load. Look at these lovely dugs. Like goat udder. Very nice, I can work with that! Uh, oh -- and what's up with your member, bro? So stretched out, your little hole there. That must be uncomfortable. But it's great, it's so large in diameter now! Anything done to the rear end already? No, they saved this for me. Cute. Let me help you out of this nasty device.'

He opened the pincers of the ball-pillory, released all the other bonds and supported Mike's body, when he just sunk down to the floor. The cold and hard floor provided support, something he could lean on. Like a baby he started to coil up ...

'No, no my dear. Not here. Let's move to the bed. This will be your place for the next time. And it's way more comfortable.'

The voice of the black guy was somewhat ... squeaky.

Mike tried to crawl to the bed. But he didn't even made a few centimetres. His legs felt like burning fire, he wasn't sure whether they have been broken or anything. With his arms still bound at his back, he wasn't even able to snail his way to the bed.

'I see. Very efficient, the two ladies. I may have to drag you. But, and that's the positive part, you won't be a big fight for me. As weak, as I am.'

His behaviour became a bit ... sissyish, flirtish. With some effort he pulled Mike to the bed and put him down to rest, not before he secured his dog-collar with a heavy chain at one of the solid steel bed-posts.

'We don't want to see any nasty surprises, don't we?! Let me get my stuff and we can start to pimp your body a bit.'

He rushed out of the room, with his hips swinging. Mike got the picture. This black guy was gay. Shit. When he recognized that, he tried to move, tried to get rid of the chain. The only effect was a burning pain in his legs. Gasping he sunk down to the mattress again.

Back in the door frame, the black guy appeared again. In his palm a large case. Apart from that, he carried nothing. With shock, Mike's eyes widened. As anticipated, the guy's body was slender, not very muscular. No fat at all. What really surprises the broken man at the bed, was the view at the horse size penis, the guy owned. Not verry womanish, Mike thought.

'Let's start with the lovely titties of you. They are already so nicely stretched, the perfect basis to double them. You know these African ladies, who put one metal ring on top of the other around their neck? Over the years, their neck becomes way longer, even the bones will follow this stretch approach. With no bones in your sweet titties, we'll make a nice udder in just about two weeks. Let's start with the first dozen rings or so.'

He walked over to Mike and opened the large bag he carried. It was filled with a lot of piercing devices, all looking really nasty! Mike tried to speak, but from the night before, his voice still was not working. Shaking his head was all, what he was able to do.

'Don't fight, dear. Otherwise, it might become even mor uncomfortable. And to be honest: compared to what you experienced yesterday; this is nothing.'

With real professionalism he pierced both nipples with a strong iron-bar. Then he started to apply the metal rings right after the piercing. Ring after ring he applied, each new ring slightly larger in Diameter. When he had the dozen done, Mikes nipple felt like they would be teared away every second.

'Uh, that looks nice! And it wasn't that uncomfortable, wasn't it? Let's move on with this broken nose. I feel, that with large udders the pet may need a ring there as well, don't you agree?'

With a strong pincer he applied a metal tunnel in Mikes septum. This was accompanied by Mikes screams, raw and throaty, but clearly hearable. Which didn't stop the guy at all. A large ring went through the tunnel and was welded together.

'Ok, that looks really cute, for a pet. Let's do the final improvement for today and then we can move to the cosy part.'