The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He produced a long metal tube, which fitted perfectly Mike widened pee hole. Another strong ring went around the base of his member, again welded -- this time with a lot of noisy resistance. Finally, Mike quit, because of the treat to damage his balls and penis even more. The catheter and the cockring were connected by a steel penis cage, mounted securely with a massive padlock.

Manipulating and decorating Mike obviously aroused the black guy. His huge member already got swollen and hard. He pushed the bag away, knelt in front of poor Mike.

'Oh, I'm so rude. I never introduced myself to you. I strongly believe, that before fucking, we should introduce to each other, don't you agree? Well, I'm Barbie. At least for my big guys. I'm their fuck-meat, and I enjoy that. Most of the time. Sometimes I'd like to do the same things, they do to me, to others. Well, this is, when you come into the picture. Lara asked me to look at you. Luckily, she gave me 'card blanche'. Believe it or not, I will take good care of you, but I also will use you. Hard. Dirty. And reckless. Because I can, and because you can't do anything against it. And now, I want to fuck. Let me turn you around.'

With just a little effort, Barbie turned Mikes weak body around, positioned him flat on his belly.

'You better relax. It seems, the ladies forgot your back hole ... But I will take care of that. Don't you worry, my dear.'

Mike wasn't even able to close his legs when Barbie pulled them apart. A little bit of spit was all, Barbie was willing to give ... and when his huge penis made his entry, Mikes head started to bang around. Squeaking sounds were raised by his throat, his whole body shivering. Barbie did not care. He took Mikes bound arms and pushed them up, towards his shoulders. That further damaged his shoulder joints and added some more days of inability to use them. With a firm hold of his arms, Barbie seriously started to fuck his victim. About fifteen minutes he was pounding the so far virgin asshole of the guy beneath him. When he came, he pushed Mikes arms further up and forced his head deep into the mattress. Mike felt every small thrust of semen, pumped in his arse.

It took a while, until the black guy caught his breath. His member still deep buried in Mikes backyard, Barbie made sure he would not touch Mikes damaged legs. With a 'plop' he withdraws his penis. Mikes back hole felt like a gigantic tunnel, as open as it was stretched now.

'Uh, that was a nice fuck, my pet. We definitely need to repeat this. Maybe I bring some friends ... But for now, let me help you with your spoiled skin.'

With very tender hands he applied some lotion at Mikes skin, wherever it was destroyed. Which was the case at a large part of his body. Barbies final task was to feed the poor guy some liquid power food. As thirsty as Mike was, he gulped down the whole bottle.

'Nice pet! Lara provided me this food. It contains everything you need for the next weeks. No solid food for you, since your back-entry might be a bit ... stressed. But according to her, she even prepared it with some interesting drugs to keep you dizzy but horny at the same time. And it will make the cramps of your unused limbs somewhat bearable. Let's see, how this works. See you tomorrow, dear -- we'll have a lot of fun the next weeks.'

The catheter was linked to an empty plastic bag, Barbie dressed and left poor Mike at his soaked bed. Soundless tears were running from Mikes eyes during a very long night.

The next day started lonely. Mikes thoughts did focus on this situation, on Lara and how the whole thing would evolve. Just with a little part of his mind, he felt some lust -- or rather curiosity -- with the question what the future would bring. Surprising enough, he felt this also deep in his groin. With the complete irrational effect, that his member started to stiff. Well, it would have been hard, but with the constricting penis cage in place, there was no room for that. His mind was running circles, with all the conflicting messages. He felt vulnerable and inferior since Lara obviously decided to let him go through this. Did she still love him? He would find out, but slowly he came to the conclusion, that this may be a test. And he started to develop a will to pass this test.

The door to the dungeon was pushed open, and Barbie entered the room. What a view: today he (she?) was wearing a dress. Quite short, showing a lot of his long legs. The high heels were matching his apparel.

'Good morning, my love! How was your night? I couldn't sleep very well, our encounter from last night was rushing trough my brain all the time! That was so sexy. How do you feel?'

With his high voice, Barbie started to help Mike with his skin. He applied another good dose of solution to it. Casually he exchanged the full bag of Mikes catheter.

'Thirsty? I'm afraid, you have to start with my morning piss. Just after this, you may have your bottle of power food. Lara left clear orders. Open your mouth, dear. Please. I don't wanna hurt you.' Mike had no choice. With some hesitation, he opened wide, and Barbie started to insert his large member between his lips. The flow of piss started, and Mike tried to manage every drop. He was accustomed to drinking piss, but he never did from a man before. Nevertheless, he managed every drop and was rewarded with the large bottle of milky looking fluid. He emptied this bottle like nothing.

Barbie was patting Mikes head.

'Good pet! Lara will be happy how you evolve.'

He moved away from the body at the bed and came back just after a second. In his hand he held a lot of white clothes.

'Come on, my dear, we need to make you as pretty as we can. In a short time you will be centre of a nice party. A party, featuring a lot of big black bulls. And they all expect a little white sissy-fag! And as you perfectly know, a white sissy-fag in white lingerie makes a real difference.'

Mike felt dizzy ... the drink ...

Barbie started to help Mike with the corset. Since he wasn't able to move at all, Barbie had to do all the hard work. But the result was just stunning: Mikes middle body was reduced to a diameter like a supermodel. Not that he would have had a word to it ... Barbie just tightened the laces as much as he could. In his state of Mind, Mike wasn't really getting a lot of this ... but from the outside it was clearly visible, that he had problems to breathe. Barbie smiled.

'Nice. What a tiny waist. I'd love to have one like this ... and the plus in regard to the missing breath: you won't become too vocal later on ...' He adored the view of Mike and started to cream his damaged legs again, making sure it would not infect. Once the legs were taken care of, Barbie equipped Mike with white stockings, completed with a white suspender belt.

'Yeah, that's it! Look at this white wore. You'll make an impression, I'm absolutely sure. And you'll find a lot of new friends, my dear. They will come back, I promise!'

The doorbell rung and Barbie was gone to welcome the arrivals. A crowd of five tall guys rushed in, talking loudly to each other. All black, all built rather strong and all looking like at the search of a prey.

'May I introduce you to Michelle.'

Barbie was almost ignored by the black guys.

'Ok, I see you find her as attractive as I do. That's great. But before we start the fun, did you bring your equipment with you?'

'Shut up you brat! Of course, we have our equipment with us. We always come well equipped!'

The tallest guy unzipped his trousers and pushed his enormous member towards Barbie. In no time Barbie was on his knees and started to suck.

'This is, how we like you. Take it all! Ah, and of course Lara instructed us to bring our tattoo gear with us. Let's do this first before we take advantage of the small ass of her ... what a nice little white whore she is!'

Mike's brain did not even get half of the conversation, in his dizzy state. Two of the large black mans pulled him to the edge of the bed. His knees were touching the floor.

The tattoo needle started to rattle its typical sound. The pain finally reached Mikes brain, he started to scream. Smack! Smack! Again, two hard slaps hit his cheeks.

'Shut up, you white whore! To receive the 'Queen of Spades' tattoo should be an honour to you. It will be a nice sign at your higher thighs, right above your stockings, and it will demonstrate your dedication to black cock whenever you wear shorties.'

The needle and the tint slowly created the well known 'Q' picture, covering the whole backside of his higher thigh. Second leg followed, adding the same picture. The crowed adored the work done and moved the crying body back to the bed.

Barbie was moving in front of Mike.

'Dear, just to let you know: we've finalized the 'Queen of Spades' now, but there's still the 'tramp stamp' to be done. I expect you to hold still, otherwise Lara legitimated me to let your sweet face tattooed as well. And trust me, you don't want a 'big black cock lover' tattooed across your face. So, please, keep motionless.'

With such words Barbie went back and watched the action from some distance. The needle sprung back to life. Centimetre by centimetre Mikes whole lower back and ass cheeks were decorated with large, baroque looking letters, forming the slogan: big black cock cum dump.

Once all work was done, the crowed started to undress. Barbie's job was quite delicate: he had to fluff all cocks and make sure they stay are as hard as they could. One guy after the other took its turn and started to bang poor Mike. Like a worm, his body tried to move away, but with no effect at all. Already after the first big cock, Mike was halfway unconscious. A huge amount of semen was dripping from his back opening, used as lubrication by the next cock. One after the other the bulls pumped their victim, leaving after almost two hours with his anus wide open. The white stockings only exist in tatters, the bed was soaked by enormous amounts of sticky jizz, as well as Mikes butt was. His weeping did become permanent, sobbing all the time. Barbie slowly patted his head.

'Well done, Michelle. I'll let you rest now. Tomorrow you'll have another hard day, there will be at least double the number of cocks to be served. But you'll manage! Oh, hey, just to keep the spirit -- all the action of today is at TV now. Exclusively for you this will run in an infinity loop again. Have fun, watching your sex party! Bye, dear.'

He blew a kiss and left. Mike lay in agony. No chance to escape, no chance to ease his fate. He had no choice, then to watch the video with him as porn star. Another mad part of his mind felt apart, and that part started to slightly enjoy the action at the screen. If only the damn cock cage wouldn't be there ...

The next morning brought back some routine. Barbie arrived, again wearing a nice dress. It still looked strange for Mike, to see the black men wearing this. But somehow it felt right, now ...

He gulped down the full load coming from Barbie's bladder, followed by his usual power food. When the drug kicked in, Barbie started to release Mike.

'We need to clean your body. Let's take a shower.'

He started to pull immobile Mike the short way to the bathroom. Luckily the shower was on grade, he just had to carry the body in it. With some hot water and a generous amount of soap he made sure, every part of Mike was a clean as possible. He even released the catheter and added some disinfecting solution. When Mike was smelling as fresh as he could, he was dragged back to the bed. A new catheter was applied (with a lot of screaming), the cock cage went back into place. A new corsage, garter belt and stockings completed Mikes appearance. They still had some time to kill before the new party guests would arrive. Barbie positioned himself in front of Mikes face.

'You need to learn to suck cocks, my dear. Let's start with mine and we might extend the practicing later today. Just don't forget: one wrong movement with your mouth, and your face will be beautified with some lovely tattoos. Understood?'

Mike nodded in agreement, his own will long given away.

With a swift movement, Barbie lifted her dress up and presented her already half erected penis. Mike opened his mouth and with a seamless hip swing Barbie mounted Mikes mouth. With one hand he held the backside of his head, pressing the penis in until his base. Mike was choking, he tried to move his head away. But Barbie held his head tightly. His ineffective movements made Barbie come in no time. Squirt after squirt of his semen was landing deep down in Mikes throat. He started to cough.

'Nice, you're learning. I think, you're ready to fluff your own cocks today!'

Barbie smiled down at the bending body.

'Ready to party, dear? Ready or not -- here are your guests!'

He opened the door and let in a dozen guys. It looked like a day tour of a rugby team. All black, all tall, all strong men. Mikes face was displaying pure shock and panic. But since he had no saying in this, the party started. He was used by all cocks, in all holes, several times. Very soon he was sounding like a pig on its way to the butcher. The worst thing for him was the fact, that -- although his head was still dizzy from the drugs -- he felt every contact with one of the bulls burning like fire. And he wasn't just unable to do anything against it. More than three hours Mike run through hell. Once his ordeal was over, Barbie added the best video parts to the loop, and left him in his miserable situation.

The days went on, filled with Mike used as a sex doll all the time. As weird as it was, his mind slowly accepted the situation. Whenever he looked on the screen to watch his latest video addition, he felt more and more grateful to become such a desirable bitch. He even started to try to move his body the way, the camera would have the best view. Two days before Lara was supposed to be back, he had his first anal orgasm. When one of the younger studs was pounding his arse, he felt it building up. Not long, and he started to scream in a high voice, shooting load after load of his jizz. His penis cage was completely stained.

'Uh, what a bitch. Our little white whore is starting to really enjoy how we handle her! That's nice and exactly the way we'd like to have you. Bitch!'

With this assessment, the remaining two days were filled by abusing Mike every way imaginable. And the more he was degraded, the more he enjoyed.

He still couldn't move a single extremity, when Lara was back. Worthless she overlooked the scene when Mike was again be used by a handful of bulls. His body was obviously more than willing to take every cocksize, his ass cheeks were beet red from the hits the black guys delivered with every thrust of their hips.

'What a worthless piece of fuckmeat you are! This is exactly, how I keep you in the future. No need for your brain, or your arms, fingers, and legs. Just the two holes of you are enough, to make me money. Go back to work and stop starring at me, you white whore!'