The Challenge

Story Info
Guy pisses off his pro-dom GF, has to bear the consequences.
10.2k words
2.94
38.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike felt like a little pupil who was criticized by his head teacher.

Completely nude.

Berry-red flushed face.

In front of two gorgeous woman.

One of them his spouse. Lara. She was dressed, of course. The second lady as well. Ok, dressed may be a bit misleading: the body, completely made of genuine leather laces presented more than it hided. Her big breasts framed by the smelling leather, accentuated by the red colour of the piece. Which was a nice contrast to her ebony coloured skin. Very dark skin. Mike felt aroused. Obviously aroused. The look in front of him: about 1,80m high, towering on high-heeled calf boots. Red, shiny leather - what else to be expected. Long, dark hair and a smooth face. Friendly at first sight. If one would look deeper, he might have recognized some severity. In the current context this could be renamed as sadism. But she was smiling. Listening. To what Lara said and explained.

'It might be a bit exhausted. We've spent 3 days in a wellness hotel. It had to exercise twice every day. Plus, its balls might be a bit dry. it had to 'exercise' at least three times a day. And, its skin -- especially its soles of foot -- might be a bit sensitive. We enjoyed a lot of softening skin related treatments and it had to get rid of a lot of his calloused skin. So, whatever you do to him, just remember its sensitivity now.'

The smile, the two exchanged, was loaded with dark, common understanding.

'After the last days, I call him rather an 'it', because it pissed me off so much! Although we have been there to relax, to fuck and to enjoy each other; this puppy here made a big thing of the fact, that I'm going on tour. One week of work in Leipzig, one week in Dresden. A lot of well-paying customers and a lot of fun for me after all. And thing piece of shit did ruin the whole time! Even the sex wasn't as good as expected. Definitely no he anymore!' With every word, Lara sounded more pissed. If possible, Mike would have tried to hide somewhere. He knew his beloved temper and according to his assessment she was well on her road to fury.

'I see. Let me think about it. Be ensured, we'll do something against your pets' bad behaviour.' A calm, dark voice. Relaxed. Not at all angry or offensive. She was speaking like it was a matter of fact.

Mike started to breath deeper. Audible. Maybe this had to do with the position he had to maintain for some time already. He was trapped in a ball-pillory, he constructed himself. And, the bad part, he knew that this tool was simply escape-proof. A heavy and stable basis, built of a square formed piece of solid steel. He felt the coolness of the material at the now very sensitive base of his feet. A strong steel pole, welded to the basis, were standing in front of him. Attached to the pole: a metal-made collar, fitted to pinch and hold his balls somewhat separated. His crazy mind initially had created many functions to make life of the captive as miserable as possible. It was ... irony of fate, to have him now trapped in this devilish device. Luckily the two ladies in charge did not really use all the possible functionalities (yet). His balls were kept securely, but even the pressure of the ball-holding-steel-collar wasn't unbearable as of now. He indeed felt a bit exhausted, because of the activities, Lara just had explained. His muscles were aching, but this was still ok. It was more the kind of hard-boiled talk, the two ladies had, which made him nervous.

'Lara, tell me what you did with his fists. This looks interesting -- and very uncomfortable.'

'Indeed, it is.' responded Lara laughing.

'But I could not care less. This piece of shit deserves it.'

Pointing at the black covered fists she started to explain:

'Firstly, I had it taking its thumbs inside the fist. Closing the fingers around it. That way it can't really use the fists. Assuming it would hit anything or would need to stand on the fists -- that would hurt. Would really hurt! Once the thumbs have been folded in its fingers, I started to wrap the black tape around it. Overlapping, only a centimetre or so with each turn. The beauty of this tape: it is self-welding just after a minute or so. Finally, it looks like there was no tape, its looking like this pet put its fists into liquid plastic. And now, its fists are safely stored, and it can't touch any breasts, or even its little pecker here.' Evil laughs, combined with a snap of her fingers at Mikes penis. An initial cry of pain trickled through the room.

'Nice. Mel will be happy to hear that this pet is useless by any means.' Laughing again. The two ladies obviously understood each other. Further talking, the beautiful black woman started to turn the large knob at the pole, Mikes balls were trapped.

'What exactly is this for?' she was asking in her dark voice, slowly turning the wheel further.

'Oh, Serena, you will see in a second. This is extending the pole and the ball-collar. With every turn, it will move a bit higher. See, the pig here is starting to move on its tip-toes.'

'Uh, that's nice! So well-engineered. Who created this?' Laras laughs flooded the room.

'You wouldn't believe it: this useless piece of meat built this. Nice, isn't it? And now it is trapped there. As deserved.' Serena nodded, when the doorbell rang.

'Oh, this will be Mel. From now on, this will be fun! She always has some issues with ... males.'

'Well, this shit-piece isn't particular male, but I understand what she means.'

Lara left the two and opened the door. Mikes beetroot red face turned white when he saw the new arrival.

The doorframe went dark, when it was completely filled by well over 180kg of pure wifely flesh. Deep black skin covered flesh. The new lady was THE acme of a big black lady. And like everyone would expect, she was overtaking the scene right away.

'Hey my dear Lara. So nice to see you again.' Mikes eyes almost popped out of his head, when he saw how arms, thicker than his thighs, were embracing his spouse. Although Lara was not small or even slim at all, she nearly disappeared in the massive mountain of meat.

'And where's my little toy for this evening?' Within seconds, Mel approached the defenceless victim in his display-stand.

'Uh. That's some nice meat. Not really a match for me, but it will hopefully survive for some time.' Mel was sending a devilish grin to Mike.

'You know, I'm a big girl. And big girls tend to break their toys. I can't guarantee another outcome for you.' With a broad smile she twisted Mikes nipple and turned to Serena.

'Hey sweetheart. Hope you already had the chance to get known to each other?'

'Of course, my dear. Although I didn't explain the rules yet. But let's first get some more information from our host. Lara, what exactly can we do with this useless piece of your very private property?'

Another laugher burst through the room.

'I'm gone for two full weeks. I give a shit, what it is up for the next hours. To be crystal clear: for the next two week I have no use for it. Tonight, you can do, whatever you like. Even if it means, that the thing might be out of order for two weeks. Well, actually I would prefer it that way: if my puppy would be a bit 'disjointed' for about two weeks, it would not annoy me by calling every two hours or so. So, please have your fun with it and don't be shy: I've got someone to look after it, once it is a bit 'broken'. Just make sure, you let me know the result by sending me pictures or even a video.'

'You bet! You'll get all of this documented in high definition. And just to make it clear: when I play and might break this toy, then it would be ok as long it would be somewhat 'repaired' after your return?'

'Well, not even repaired, I'd say. Just to let it somehow 'autonomously exist' after the two weeks. I don't care about tracks and traces. As long as I don't need to feed it or help him to breathe or shit ... then all is good. I don't care about its physical integrity. Oh, and I don't care either about its psychical integrity.'

'Uh, nice to hear ...'

'This has to stop! Right now. Let me go. I demand ...' Mike had no chance to finish his sentence.

Smack! Smack!

The two hardest slaps of his entire life hit his checks. A vision of stars started to flow through his sight.

'Shut. The. Fuck. Up.' Lara's eyes started to sparkle. Slowly, very slowly Mike came back to consciousness.

The enormous body of Mel blocked his view. Not, that he would have seen a lot -- tears started to stream from his eyes, and he still was seeing dancing stars around his head.

'Let me tell you the rules, my toy. Although you're not a human, I want to be as fair as I can. We -- Serena and I -- loves to use males our way. Whereas I am very easy to please. You get one hour, and I expect 4 orgasms in this time. If you manage this, Serena will be your price. If not, you, my little toy, will be Serenas price. You might be interested in the fact, that Serena is sometimes sadistic and with the 'card blanche' from your owner I'm not sure for what you're up to ...' Mel's voice, although deep and somewhat sexy, hit Mike like a hammer.

Lara smiled her broad smile.

'That's even better than I imagined. I bet, you ladies will have fun. And the guy who will take care of the leftover of little shithead here, will have fun too. He's a bit bi-sexual oriented and might link his helping hand service with some ugly sexual performance with a defenceless victim ... nice time for little pet, I assume.'

'Argh ... I don't want ...'

This time, Lara's fists were crashing in Mikes open mouth. His upper lip was ripped, and blood started to flow.

'Are you stupid, or what? What did you do not understand in 'Shut up'?' Lara started to get really upset.

'Well, I better leave you alone with this shithead. Otherwise I might even kill it before you ladies have fun with it.'

Laugher all around the room. Well, except the cries of the immobilized boy, who's balls slowly started to turn blue.

'Oh, and you might be interested in the 'hard taboos' it always mentioned when we started to play. As I have no use for this useless pig, please go ahead and make good use of the 'don't do's' of it: it hates permanent marks, it hates games involving its vulnerable anus and it absolutely goes mad if anyone plays with its piss-hole. For the rear-end play I have the guy looking after it, once you're done, but please do me a favour and address the other no-go-areas!' There's no word for the devilish grin, Lara issued before she left.

The big black lady positioned itself right in front of the crying man.

'Well, it seems you pissed off your owner quite a lot. Tsss. You stupid pig. You should know better than to piss off a lady like Lara.' Slowly she turned the handle further and stretched Mikes balls further in the air -- he couldn't move himself even higher on his tiptoes. A mixture of cries and screams started to fill the room.

'What about your nipples? Are they as sensible, as the rest of your body?' Mel attached the crocodile clamps to both of his nipples. The serious ones. The ones with really sharp teeth's, the pair which immediately bite through his skin. Blood started to dripple from both nipples. Quite casually Serena walked by and added two heavy weights to every clamp. Mikes body started to shake, his screams becoming intensive. He started to beg, combined, and extended with his screams. His dark coloured nipples started to stretch rather extreme. No chance that the clamps would fall off, to deep they penetrated his skin.

'Let's equip this thing with some more useful collars. We may need them later, assuming it will be your turn, Serena' The named smiled and walked back to her Queens chair, draping herself in a very sexy way. Mike had a perfect view at the beautiful lady with her red leather body. What a view! Just for a second, he forgot the pain and enjoyed the sight, his lower body responding - although his nipples now already have been extended by at least two centimetres.

Mel attached a strong leather dog-collar and added similar collars to his ankles, his foots and right above his knees. She tied his useless hands behind his body.

'At least Lara prepared you a bit and provided you some advantage by feeding you the two Viagras plus the shot in your pecker. That should provide you a nice erection and should allow me four climaxes. Let's go to work.'

Slowly she opened the ball-collar, without turning it down first. This led to further screams from Mike and when his balls were free, he felt to his knees. Breathing hard.

The massive shape of Mel towered over his small body. Like a crane her hand reached out to his dog-collar and lifted him up, dragging him over to the large play-bed of Lara's Dungeon. Meanwhile naked, Mells body was formed by enormous masses of deep black flesh, skin bulges and -- well hided under her fat -- a lot of strength. Her massive, melon sized breasts did somehow fight gravity. A little bit groaning she laid down herself at the mattress and pulled defenceless Mike on top of her body.

'Start your work, my dear -- let your magic wand work as expected. Time's running now -- you have one hour!'

Poor Mike tried to position himself. That was a tough thing: to be in reach of Mel's beefy labium, but at the same time to have a good view at the sexy vixen Serena, who sprawled at the throne and spread her legs to provide him a better and motivating view. Somehow it worked. Imagining what he would do with this dream of a leather-net-body covered beauty afterwards, he managed to get a fair erection. The next minutes were ... straining. He had to maintain a good mix between his phantasy and the physical work to mount the large woman underneath him. That was one of his rather negative imaginations: to be forced to have sex with a really big, fat woman. And now his 'dream' came true. Or should he rather call this a nightmare? Whenever he opened his eyes to get another glimpse of the beauty in her chair, he also recognized the massive body he was making love to. But that was somehow manageable. The smell was the thing, he wasn't able to mitigate. Mel's massive body was covered with sweat. Although the scent wasn't particularly bad, it reminded him always on the situation he was in. The only positive thing: Mel seemed to enjoy his attempts to fuck her meaty cunt. After about 10 minutes she got more and more vocal, pressing the little man against her voluptuous body, let Mike almost sink in her plenty of black fat. When she came, her strong arms pulled poor Mike even closer to her, covering him completely and squeezing most of the air from his lungs. He started to wriggle in pain and panic, trying to escape the firm hold. But he had no chance, Mel kept him firm and close and when she reached the climax, her voice filled the room and Mikes head. Once she was done the first time, she kept the grip and used the next seconds to cuddle.

'Well done, little toy. I like the way you move. Let's see, how you behave, when you eat me out.'

Mike started to object, but other than Lara before, Mel did not punish him for backtalking. She simply used her exorbitant strength to simply overpower Mike. Pulling him off her body, placing him at the mattress, was a matter of seconds. Her naked body was filling the frame of the play-bed completely. She started to enter the bed, holding herself at the upper bed-frame. From Mikes perspective the look was ... incredible. Looking at the massive women, standing atop of his slender body was ...frightening, at least. His hands still bound at his back; he wasn't able to even apply the slightest resistance against Mel's plan. As uncomfortably as he lay flat at the bed, he had no voice in improving his position. Mel simply stood -- legs spread as wide as she could manage -- above his aching body, moved slowly up to his head and started to lower herself down on him. Like a centipede, Mike tried to crawl away from her, but in his position the best he managed was just a distance of few centimetres.

When Serenas picture slowly disappeared from Mikes view, he felt completely alone. Right before it went completely black, his panic filled eyes recognized the sweating skin of Mel, slowly progressing her descent to his face. Millimetre by millimetre her thighs were bending more and in slow-motion Mikes visual field was becoming smaller. Very soon, the only thing on earth were her thighs, muscular and fat at the same time. This time, the skin covering her muscle strands was firm, tense and stretched, displaying her real strength. Mike's scream suddenly was blocked by dozens of kilograms of black, womanly, meat. Mel started to find the right position, moving slightly back and forth. Mike felt like some gigantic jellyfish was covering his face. No room to manoeuvre, no room to move and even no room to breathe. He knew, what this meant, and he stopped his silly attempts to cry for help. Instead of this, he tried to get every single atom of oxygen he was able to inhale. Focussing completely on breathing. The mountain of meat above him, and his respiration was all he could think of. Mel's fist reached between her thighs and found his scalp hair. With no hesitation, she guided Mike to the place she wanted him to be. Gigantic, salty tasting, swollen labium was put in place, started to cover Mike's face like a meat-mask. Under several layers of skin and flesh, no room for air anymore.

Mikes thoughts started to flash through his head. Either he would bring her to climax in record time, or he simply would pass out. This way of thinking made him start to lick and suck -- no additional incentive required. Mel's hand guided his attempts by dragging his hair left and right. Hard. With no sympathy for her captive, only focussed on her own pleasure. Mikes head exploded in pain, he wanted to scream, but he also wanted to breathe. The second, Mel lifted some of her 180kg weight just a few centimetres, his brain decided to skip the scream and to focus on breathing. This mean game went on for more than 15 minutes, never let Mike a real chance to regain complete strength by keeping him always under low oxygen. His legs were floundering back and forth, kicking in the air, trying to change his position even slightly. With no effect at all. Serena enjoyed the show, knowing the outcome since the very first beginning.

The two of them were known in a certain community as 'the devils' sisters'. As such, they had already a history of broken men. Many broken men, most of them thrown away by their spouses. When things got sour in a partnership, they would step in and would do the job. Pleasure for them, the desired result for the wife and pure hell for hubby. It worked every time. Hooked with the look of beautiful Serena, with the prospect of getting her to fuck, they introduced Mel as soon as the men were safely positioned. Once that was done, it was always a simple task to torture, rape and break any male. Simple and always successful. Smiling her devilish smile, Serena slowly made her way to the bed. Her strong hands started to touch and hold the kicking feet of the unfortunate male, covered by her sister. Long fake-nails started to scratch over the ultra-sensitive skin of the foot sole. What a welcome fortuity, to have his soles just softened a day ago. Well, not really by accident, rather by professional planning. Certainly, Lara did play along exactly as planned.

The tortured body under her sister started to kick more seriously with his legs, feeling the pain of the needle-sharp nails. Quite easily Serena held his legs firm, applying even more force to press her fingernails into the skin.

Mikes brain changed its mind. Instead of focussing on breathing, it had to focus at the pain at his sole. No idea where this came from, but it was becoming more and more unbearable. Whatever he tried, strong arms kept his legs in an iron grip. His screams were smothered by the big black lady at his face. Mel seemed to enjoy the change. When Mike started to scream, he pressed further air from his lungs, and this stream seemed to arouse Mel. With her fist she started to rock Mikes head back and forth. Hard. Harder. Which implied further pain, which implied further screams. Well, with some air he would have been able to scream, but now his lungs were empty. Bubbling for a second and then he became unconscious. His limbs went weak. That was the second, when Mel came her second time. Loud screams of pleasure filled the room. She pressed her thighs together, burying Mikes face further in her masses of meat. Serena, as usual, had to make sure that Mel let her victim go. Otherwise, he might have been dead when Mel regained her breathe after a couple of minutes.