The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now please," she said, looking deeply at him with such bedroom eyes that the stones in the room might melt, "let your wife take care of you."

Obsidian purred and stood up, with Zuri doing the same, her fingers following his body.

"This form is attractive, my husband, but I want the real you," she bit her lip, "so feral and powerful, give me the real deal, please."

Obsidian cocked his head at this, but obliged her, and switched back to his regular draconic form, not his full size, mind you, but still at least as big as a horse.

Zuri purred at this with approval, and gently pushed him to lay belly up on the cushions, which Obsidian did happily.

The gorgeous lioness knelt on the cushions, licking his belly and caressed his crotch as his draconic phallus pushed out from his body.

The woman stroked it gently, her tongue exploring his ridges and nibbling the tapered tip.

"Mhhh... I normally find women far more attractive, my husband, but for something like this it's worth it to make an exception," she teased him with her sharp teeth as she said this, which made Obsidian moan loudly for her.

"You're going to be right at home here...," he said, returning the lustful look at her.

She smiled while giving long dirty licks to the tip of his cock, her emerald eyes utterly devouring him.

Obsidian started to snake his tail around Zuri's thigh, trying to tease her lower lips with the tip, but to his surprise, the lioness placed a hand over her pussy and shook her head.

"Please, let me focus on you, my husband," she said as she gave gentle nips to the ridges of his cock.

He moaned loudly again for her, shivering in delight.

"I want to make you feel good too...," he said as his orange eyes, like two balls of magma, looked at her as if wanting to consume her in flames.

She giggled as he said this, her right hand exploring his soft scales until it found his anus, which she started to tease with a naughty smile.

"Making you feel like this, makes *me* feel good," she went back to devouring his cock, which had now grown to be as big as her forearms.

Obsidian purred with his eyes closed and relaxed, enjoying the service.

"You're more of the giving type, I take?" he said, giggling and moaning.

Zuri nipped the base of his cock gently as two of her wet fingers slipped into Obsidian's ass, stimulating him so much he almost came there and then.

"You could say that," she said, going all out on him, licking, stroking and sucking as fast and hard as she could.

Obsidian gritted his teeth and tensed.

"Zuri, I can't hold back," he said, his whole body burning up.

"Then don't," she said, giving him a wink.

And with this, Obsidian came like a volcano for his new lover. The lioness greedily lapped and sucked the tip of his cock, while squeezing the base and rubbing his prostate with both fingers.

Cum dribbled from her jaws, the sheer volume making it impossible to drink it all in one go. Zuri didn't mind though, and let his cum drip from her mouth onto the sides of his cock and scales, some of it splashing onto her smooth and firm breasts.

Obsidian curled his claws in delight, his lover's attention pushing him to heaven itself.

He gave her a satisfied look while happily purring like a content kitten.

Zuri continued licking his cock until it was clean and shiny, not a drop of cum to be seen on his scales.

"My... Do you always give so much to your wives on their first night, my lovely husband?" she said with a playful tone, all while climbing atop his belly like a kitten exploring a new bed.

"I do my best, my lovely wife," he said, moving his head closer and giving her a loving lick on her nose.

She purred in delight while humping his cock against her warm and wet pussy lips.

"My husband, I think I'm the needy one now," her emerald eyes were utterly smouldering with desire. Obsidian had many lovers, but he had rarely seen a look such as that, it made him feel like jelly under the beautiful lioness.

"Then take what you need," he said, copying her tone from before.

And with a smile, Zuri aimed the tip of her husband's member to her hungry pussy.

Like a playful kitten, she slid the tapered top against her wet lips, softly purring in delight as she shimmied onto it.

With a firm thrust of her hips, she lodged the tip into her warm and silky insides, her pussy making a dirty and sloppy sound that reverberated with her blissful moan.

Instead of pushing deeper, she let gravity do all the work and allowed herself to slide further onto the meaty phallus, her body happily vibrating as she slid through her husband's ridges as water fell down some stairs.

Her brand's magic helped her take more than should be possible, even for her frame, and to her very surprise, she kept sliding deeper till she was basically hilted onto the draconic member, her muscular belly bulging with the shape of the dragon meat inside her, and her pussy rubbing against his knot.

"By the gods!" she said, shaking with pleasure, an orgasm hitting her due to the overstimulation.

Obsidian moved his claws behind her, caressing her spine and rear, his eyes locked onto her vacant expression.

She took a moment to return to the room, and took a deep breath while caressing her belly.

"I don't know what this sorcery is, but I like it," she said while grinding like a needy cat in heat against him, her green eyes threatening to devour him to the last scale.

With a surprising lack of finesse, given her previous show, Zuri placed her hands firmly on Obsidian's belly and started riding him. Each of her drops was accompanied by a loud, whorish moan that escaped the lioness' throat like a prisoner that has seen the light for the first time in decades.

"You damn husband, you're making me sound like a common tavern slut," she said, biting her lip while giving him a delighted look, her wet pussy sloppily slapping against his scales and knot.

"I suspect you know many of those?" he said in a playful tone, moving his head close enough to lick and kiss her.

Zuri smiled and twitched as her eyes rolled backwards and drool escaped her mouth, another orgasm shaking her.

"Know them? They are my favourite," she said, regaining her rhythm again. "Nothing beats making them moan."

Obsidian beamed her a smile and kissed her, his long tongue curling with hers as his orgasm built thanks to the lioness' relentless bouncing.

"You and I are going to really get along," he said, still tasting her mouth. "Fancy making some sluts moan when we're done with each other?"

She smiled and threw him a playful bite.

"Tomorrow, husband of mine," she raised her hips as high as she could and dropped like a brick house with her powerful hips, making Obsidian moan like a slut for a change. "We will enjoy many of those sluts together, but today, let's be sluts for each other."

Obsidian moaned for her and smiled again, relaxing as his next orgasm bubbled up for his new wife.

"Zuri, I'm about to cum," he said, grinding his teeth.

She sped up her bouncing in response to this.

"Do it then, give me your all!" she said, her face like that of a woman possessed.

In response, Obsidian grabbed her by her iron thighs and slammed her against his crotch, his huge knot sliding inside her with a loud popping sound. He curled up while cumming inside her, the gorgeous lioness screaming in delight from the brutal thrust.

"Yes, yes, yes! More!" she said, shaking uncontrollably from the sensation, her belly filling up with her husband's burning cum.

Obsidian kept cumming inside her, the lovely lioness holding her belly as it bulged further from the massive assault inside it.

This was a bit too much even for her and Obsidian grabbed her as she flopped like a ragdoll, while still impaled by his dick, her face a grimace of filthy delight.

It took her a good couple of minutes to come back, and she did so with a long and loud moan as she felt all the meat and cum inside her.

She didn't say anything, just panted and looked at him with dreamy, satisfied eyes.

Obsidian rolled on his side carefully, holding her, so she laid on a pile of cushions while still hilted on his cock.

"By the gods," she said, her mind still somewhat in another plane of existence. "I can't wait to do that again."

The dragon chuckled.

"You're insane," he held her close to his chest, caressing her back. "And I really like it."

Zuri laughed while nuzzling and purring against his scales.

"You have no idea what you've got yourself into, husband," she said, giving him loving licks on his chest.

Obsidian relaxed and enjoyed the cuddles, it was going to be a long, amazing night.

12