The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George needed to gather his breath. He lifted Debbie onto the low-level branch and raised her dress. He pushed her thong aside as he began finger fucking her pussy. There was no subtlety. His fingers sought out her "G" spot and clit. Her pussy was flooding. This was an animalistic finger fucking. His spare hand took a breast out and mauled it. Soon, Debbie too was cumming. Her shrieks of delight would be heard throughout the park. As she came, she held him to her as though trying to get his whole hand into her pussy.

Once they untangled, Debbie saw George was erect so she turned and presented her bum to him. He took the hint and entered her hot love channel. Again, there was no finesse. The four hours of teasing meant he was driven to empty his balls. He drove into her as hard and as fast as he could. She bucked back at him, her moans of pleasure urging him on. He came far too soon.

They gathered themselves and left the park. George's hand was now on her bare breast while Debbie held his cock in hers. As they walked, it was slowly recovering.

Neither knew whether to be pleased or not that they never met anyone on their way home. George had thoughts running through his head ranging from wanting to expose her and not. Debbie had thought to kiss his cock if someone saw them. She felt the arousal and wondered why she was letting him play with her bare breast for all to see. How she was so terrified at the last pool party. Now running down her legs was a mixture of his cum and her pussy juice.

Once inside their home, Debbie dropped her dress and asked, "George, I love you. What do you want to do to me or me do to you? Tonight, is for you." She kissed him as he felt her nipples trying to cut his shirt open.

George looked at her face, her love in her eyes for him. Her breasts were heaving as she breathed heavily. Her bare pussy looked raw and highly aroused. He loved how the suspenders framed her fuck tunnels.

"Debbie," he began softly, "I want you to masturbate for me. I want you to describe how you want your tits played with, what you love me to do to you and what you need me to do which I've not done. Once you have a tit orgasm, play with your pussy and bum hole. You need three more orgasms. Once you have, lie over the arm of the settee and I will fuck your throat. When I've cum, you'll revive me, mount me and fuck me until we both cum. You'll then clean my cock of all our juices. If I can get hard, I want your bum."

Debbie removed her thong and sat on the settee. Her legs apart so he could see her pussy, leaking their cum. She lifted her hands to her breasts and began touching them lightly, "I like to start gently, lightly, savouring their arousal as my nipples appear out of their shells. I love it when you take your time to kiss all of my breasts and gently run your fingertips down my inner arm to my wrist and back. My ribs can be so sensitive as you kiss them." As she spoke she demonstrated the techniques she loved. She continued, "As you kiss one breast, you caress, getting more firm as time goes on until you are mauling my other tit. You bite my nipples and tweak and twist the other as you make me cum."

She rose off the settee as she came. She looked lovingly at his recovered cock. She moved her hands down to her pussy.

She demonstrated as she spoke. "George, as you tongue my lips, I can feel your nose drift against my clit. As you feel me leaking you open my lips and drive your tongue to lick those juices, many times I feel so wet, I wonder if you could drown." She was inserting a couple of fingers mimicking his tongue in her. She took two fingers and went to rim her bum. "It feels so good when you rim me, I can feel my anus opening, welcoming you. When you put a finger in, along with ones in my pussy, I begin to climb to another orgasm. As you massage my "G" spot, I can lose my sight for seconds as I cum."

Debbie rose from the settee as she came powerfully. She played gently with her lips and perineum before beginning again. "I love being caressed gently around my really sensitive bits when I've cum. I can relax but I don't go all the way back to the beginning, it's like I'm halfway to the next one when you often begin to fuck me." She was finger fucking herself. "When you use toys, I can cum so quickly, often though I know they're separate orgasms they feel so close together, it's like one main, long drawn out one which can be for fifteen minutes of so. I'm so drained, I feel guilty I can't do anything but let you fuck me. I have no skeleton to help me fuck you." Debbie came again, a very powerful one.

This time she kept on assaulting her pussy and bum. She had two fingers in her bum and two in her pussy. Her thumb was rubbing her clit. "I've always enjoyed being open to masturbate for you but sometimes, I want you to demand that I do what you want, like tonight. It's so fucking hot. I love to please my man. We need to do this more."

George spoke, "What fantasy are you thinking about?"

Debbie blushed, "After you throat fuck me, I want you to take me to the shower and piss on me. I always wondered if a dominant man would do that to me. Use me for just his pleasure."

It seemed moments after she gasped her fantasy, that she came again for the third time. She collapsed back onto the settee fully sated.

George spoke firmly, "Head over the arm, slut!" Debbie did as she was told.

George's cock made straight to her tonsils and with little foreplay began banging at her throat's entrance before he went into it. His balls were banging off her chin. His only concession was to pull out every fifteen seconds to ensure she was still breathing. As he fucked her throat, he decried her, "You're just a slut for me. You'll do whatever I want to keep me with you. Get used to be throat fucked. You'll have two positions, mouth open or bum and cunt in the air waiting to be fucked. Once I've cum, I'm going to piss on you. You're my bitch!"

George didn't know where those words had come from but he knew his sperm was rushing from his balls as he drove himself as deep into her throat as he could. He staggered back, amazed at the ferocity of his ejaculation.

Debbie was getting her breath back but he grabbed her and marched her to the shower. He told her to lie down. As she did, he released his piss which had been building for hours. He washed her from her hair to her pussy and back with his jet stream. He avoided her mouth, that was a step too far.

When he was finished he turned on the shower and they washed each other. They laughed at George helped her remove her suspender belt and stockings. His cock became hard so once in the bedroom he placed a pillow under her showing him her arse. He took out some lube and used his fingers to spread her rosebud. Once he was satisfied and given her moans of pleasure, he knew she was ready he slowly stuffed his cock into her bum. He went slowly at first but as the sensations took over, he pounded her hard. All too soon he came again. He collapsed over her, breathing heavily. Once he recovered, he pulled out and turned her over. They held and gently kissed each other as they feel asleep.

Day 19; -Sunday - personal trainer - Babs

Bob was dreaming wistfully. His mind was reliving the events of the last few weeks. His early morning erection was very prominent. Recently Babs had taken to giving him a blow job or if she had more time she would fuck him before they breakfasted. He was sure his fellow workers couldn't work out the constant smile on his face.

His memories were interrupted by Bas who was standing, smiling by the bed. She was naked. He loved her in any state of dress but naked was very good. "Come on sleepy head, the exercise session is about to begin."

Bob thought, "Ah! Naked Pilates," but he was wrong. Once in the living room he saw the programme on the television. The instructress was a naked Babs. There were four others on the screen but he couldn't identify them. They were dressed in fitness gear which couldn't hide their charms. His cock was showing his appreciation.

Babs had Bob stand six feet from her as the programme started. Bob followed the instructions as they slowly stretched and matched their breathing exercises. He enjoyed watching two naked Babs. He was rewarded when the session began speeding up with some high impact movements. These caused TV Babs awesome boobs to catch his eye as they bounced around. As he glanced at nearby Babs, his cock sprung out to full size plus. Her breasts were doing what her onscreen ones were doing. Her double Ds were now four D's!

TV Babs now had them working in pairs. He still couldn't see who the four were. The camera angle prevented identification. They were to help each other stretch. They sat down and Babs opened her legs. Bob put his legs between hers about mid-calf. They held hands as he pulled her gently over stretching her back and pelvis. He saw her bare pussy open and saw how wet it was. Babs was very supple and she was almost able to take his cock in her mouth. He felt her breathing on it. They changed places and this time Bob tried to get to her pussy but he failed. Five times they changed. The last time, Babs did kiss his cock but he couldn't reach her pussy.

The next exercise was back-to-back as they stretched their backs over the others. Bob could smell Babs's arousal. They turned to do a quick hand sawing exercise which caused her boobs to almost break their arms they struck with such force. His cock just about managed to reach her mons.

Next they had to stand feet shoulder width apart and do some squats. Bob saw two pussies and both looked very wet. Next up was stomach curls. They were to help each other. TV Babs showed them how by standing over the groin of one of the four and as they curled towards her, her pussy was the prize if they could kiss it. It took the person four attempts before they kissed TV Babs pussy. It was a set of ten. By the time it was finished TV Babs had cum.

Bob lay down and Babs stood as directed. It took him three attempts to reach her pussy. Each time he twisted his tongue to arouse her more. She came on the final one. Now it was her time. She managed his cock on her first attempt. By the fifth he was at her throat and her tongue was teasing him all the way out. By the tenth, he had to concentrate not to cum.

Babs lay back, legs open and pulled him down. She grabbed his cock and put him into her fiery inferno. She wanted fucked and she wrapped her legs around his hips as she drew him fully into her. He was the same so they fucked each other. Neither lasted long as he erupted into her.

Afterwards they ignored the TV which Bob saw had further exercises. They would be for another time. Now, he just wanted a quite relaxing gentle fuck with the love of his life. He helped her up and took her to the bedroom. He didn't want carpet burns. An hour later, they came together.

After a shower together, they finally had breakfast.

Day 20; Monday - Stripper - Jessie

Ted arrived home to find a note telling him to shower in the main bathroom. He was to dress only in his robe and go to the lounge. He did as requested wondering what was about to happen. He had enjoyed his workout yesterday.

Once in the living room he saw a chair set out with his name on it. He sat down and awaited what was to happen. Soon, music began and an announcer spoke, "Tonight, The Angel Club is delighted to welcome one of the world's best striptease artists. Make some noise as the delectable, Miss Audrey Hepburn, dances for your delight. We remind all members you are not permitted to touch the artist."

Music began and in came Audrey Hepburn. Her black hair was arranged as the famous film star. She was wearing that iconic shift dress. It was only the breasts which would have revealed she wasn't that star. The music was slow, sultry and she moved gracefully. Her gloved hands appeared to be trying to reduce any creases on the dress. The way they managed to caress her breasts had Ted's cock peeking out from the robe to see for himself.

As if seeing Ted for the first time, Audrey moved towards him. She danced around him slowly before dropping a glove in his lap over his cock. She mouthed a kiss to his cock which waved back at her. She raised her eyes to Ted as she slowly removed the other glove as her tongue teased her lips. She saw the desire in his eyes. She smiled.

The second song was more upbeat and she danced in front of him. She offered her breasts to him before turning and swaying that delectable bum in time to the music. She reached behind and began unzipping the dress. As the zip came down he saw the black bra strap, followed by the black suspender belt, a small black thong and finally all her luscious legs were revealed in black seamed fishnet stockings. His cock was dancing to the music.

As the third song began, she had turned towards him, his eyes couldn't be moved from watching her breasts gyrate as she danced. When she opened her legs, his eyes saw she was bare as the thong hid very little. She slid slowly to the floor before snapping her legs close. She opened them again and unclipped the thong showing him her beautiful pussy. It looked so wet.

As she stood up, she turned and swayed her bum. She opened her legs and he could see her love channel open, invitingly. She straightened and began unhooking her bra. Once it was free she turned to him and shook it slowly down her awesome breasts until it stuck on her erect nipples. She swayed seductively, licking lips as she saw the desire in his eyes. Slowly, she removed the bra and let his eyes feast on her breasts. Her hands held her breasts as though showing him them, for his personal enjoyment. He was breathing hard.

At the last song she danced so he could see her intimately as she caressed her body. She presented her breasts to him but stayed where he could not touch. She bent over and displayed her pussy lips as she lightly ran her fingers over them. His cock was as erect as he had ever felt him. All too soon the music stopped and she stepped out of the room.

The announcer said there would be a short intermission before the star of the evening appeared. Ted was surprised. If this was the warmup act what would the star be like. He looked around and saw some water had been left out for him. He did need a drink.

He was thinking about the last few weeks, months even as their sex life was so improved. This Love Month was everything he had ever fantasised about. He was beginning to doubt he could survive. He was startled from his memories as the announcer revealed tonight's star at the Angels club was none other than Dolly Parton.

As the first Dolly Parton song started, he was shocked. Like many men he had wondered if she was as sexy in real life as she appeared on stage. Soon he had no doubt as a very sexy Dolly Parton came onto the stage.

Her blond hair cascaded over her tumultuous body. The deep V in the dress accenting those outstanding breasts. Her nipples were already standing upright. She gyrated around in front of him. Her body swinging in time to the music. He never remembered Dolly Parton caressing her own breasts on stage but this one did. His cock was more than happy to give her a standing ovation.

As the song changed, she turned as she began to unzip the dress and slide it down her body. She turned and held it at her breasts. He was shocked when the announcer came on, "Please take your cock out and play with him. Remember the club rules, no touching the artist and no cumming until told."

Dolly smiled at him as he began to lightly caress his swollen cock. She slipped the dress down revealing no bra. She turned as the dress dropped from her bum to the floor. Her bum was stupendous, framed by a white rhinestone encrusted suspender belt. The white stockings and high heels showed her legs off to perfection. The rhinestone low rise bikini pantie must have been in heaven. Ted wanted to replace it with his tongue and other parts.

The third song saw her sway very close to him. He felt her breath on his cock as she leaned forward and caressed her breasts and tweaked her nipples just inches from it. As though knowing what was on his mind, she turned and slowly slid the pantie down her legs, revealing a very moist pussy. There were even some rhinestones attached to her pussy lips. She moved behind him and he felt her nipples run down his back. He could smell her arousal.

The fourth song began, Islands in the Stream. She turned to him and came in close. She touched his face with her hand lightly. As she did she straddled him and he felt himself enter her exceedingly hot pussy. The announcer reminded the audience, no cumming until he was told. Dolly moved up and down, around and twirled as she kept him in her pussy. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts. "Tweak my nipples, get ready to cum," she said softly. He did. Already his cock was saying he was very close. The announcer came on again, "Wait until given permission." He couldn't wait much longer. He looked at her and saw her big smile. He leaned in and kissed her passionately. It was reciprocated. As they broke apart, he realised anyone passing would see him fucking Dolly Parton. He almost came then.

It was approaching the end of the song when he heard the announcer say, "You can cum now." Ted did. He had just finished his fifth eruption into that pussy when the song ended and Dolly slipped away with a light kiss on his lips.

The announcer said please remain in your seats while the artists leave the building. Dinner will be served shortly. Ted smelled the cooking. He relaxed. He had always had a thing about Audrey Hepburn and Dolly Parton. With their counsellor he had spoken about his fantasies. Now they had been more than realised.

The announcement that dinner was now being served broke into his thoughts. As he went into the kitchen, Jessie looked surprised. She was wearing a very flattering dress. "Are you not bothering to dress this evening?" she asked. Ted told her the story of the evening so far. Jessie was shaking her head as he related his fantasy.

As they finished their meal, Jessie said, "Ted, I recall you mentioning that fantasy to Sharon. It that sounded lovely. I'm going to change what I was going to have for dessert." She slid below the table and he felt her tongue on his cock. His night just went up a few gears.

Day 21; - Tuesday -Dominatrix - Carole

Ron approached his home in a happy mood. He seemed very happy to all his colleagues at work who were frustrated when he only said he would tell them why soon. He was sure he walked around sporting an erection most of the time as his thoughts kept replaying what had been happening.

He was not prepared for what awaited him when he entered his home. As he entered a tall, black-haired woman with some nasty tattoos shouted at him to strip and shower. He had five minutes no more and was to be in the bedroom, standing quietly. He was not to say a word until he was told to. When Ron started to speak, she slapped his face. "No talking!" she shouted. As Ron passed her, he felt the sting of the crop she had been carrying on his arse. As he showered, he wondered who she was. He'd never seen a woman like her. The black corset showed her minute waist, yet generous breasts. The leather pantie hid her treasure but not the fact there looked like a snake's head tattooed to her pussy. There was one coiled from her thighs towards it. He hadn't seen the bum.

He showered quickly and was in the bedroom. He'd seen the red mark on his bum in the mirror, he didn't want any more.

She was waiting. There was a bolster over the middle of the bed. He looked and wondered. She came up to him and sniffed, "You'll do I suppose. Lie face down over the bolster, present your bum to me," she ordered in a tone which made refusal seem highly dangerous. As he did she restrained him.

1...1011121314...18