The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so loving he felt so joined to her. It was only his cock saying he couldn't stop it he realised he was cumming. Linda was the same, he almost drowned and his head explode as her thighs gripped him so tightly.

Afterwards they laid as they were for minutes, breathing slowly before Linda moved to lie beside him. She held his face and kissed him, "That was amazing. I love you." They cuddled. Slowly Eric's cock recovered. The silk and Linda's light touch reignited him.

Linda straddled Eric and put his cock in her pussy. Again, there was no rush, just a gentle movement as they kissed each other and spoke about how much they loved the other. The only clue they were becoming aroused was the rising breathing, the occasional missed breath as a moan of delight escaped their mouths. The heat between them built and built but the pace remained slow. The silk was arousing to both. Eric said, "I love you in this, it does so much for both of us."

Imperceptibly, the movement quickened but was still slow by their standards. Soon both pussy and cock were united as they came. Each felt every cell in their bodies unite. Linda lay on him for at least fifteen minutes. Neither spoke as their thoughts were only about the love they had for each other.

It was Eric who reluctantly stirred as he needed a toilet break. Linda smiled, "I'll make some sandwiches it's too late for a meal. Eric was surprised it was as late. Two hours they had made love for. Linda grabbed his cock and said to it, "You've one hole to go so be good."

Once back in bed, Linda lay on her back with a pillow under her bum. She had the lube ready. She raised her nightie and said to Eric, "Like before slow, enjoy the sensation, the silk, my bum. I love you and want you to have all of me."

Eric smiled and moved down, he tongued Linda slowly to arouse her but not too much. Once she was relaxed and in that aware but stimulated zone he lubed them up. He slowly entered her bum. All the time she was holding his face and smiling at him. She kissed him when he bottomed out. Ever so slowly he moved enjoying those sensations. He kept his eyes on her though sometimes they did fall to those amazing breasts. He tried to keep his weight off her but she was having none of that, she wanted them to be together. The silk was playing havoc with his self-restraint.

As he moved his mind was drifting, only the sensations and Linda's love for him mattered. Soon, despite himself, he came without warning. Linda was happy, very happy. He started to apologise as she hadn't cum. She silenced him, "I did several times, just small, intense, joyful ones which said how much you love me. How much I love you. They were what I hoped for tonight. I love we can be so loving we can have those.

"Big fucks are great, massive orgasms are great because they are with you. But nothing beats making love with you."

She kissed him, her love clear. Eric lay by her side and held her to him, "I love you." It was all he needed to say.

Epilogue

The men were enjoying a welcome drink at the pub. Love month was over and they could relax. They were speaking about the days since, how cuddles, hugs and gentle lovemaking had been the norm. No roleplays at all and each was happy with it. All the couples had been discussing their feelings on the whole event. All agreed there was much to discuss.

Each laughed as another said Wednesday story night had continued with the same bloody problem. They had "suffered" as well.

It was Eric who said, "Many are going to be disappointed tonight."

Ron answered, "Carole has still not mentioned Thursday nights, have any?" All shook their heads.

Suddenly the pub hushed. They looked up and all five "prostitutes" were there, dressed as they had been. They came to them and sat facing their "client." Eric gasped as Aphrodite showed him her bare pussy and the butt jewel. Ron was speechless as Cindi showed her pussy to him. She said softly, "You bought my panties." Ted, George and Bob were being treated exactly the same way. All had strong erections and conflicts showing on their faces.

It was Aphrodite laughing at their expressions which caused everyone to laugh. The relief from the men was palpable. It was Linda. Eric leaned to hug her, his face in a smile. He kissed her, "You minx, you had me convinced it wasn't you!"

Ted went for drinks for them all. This could be a long, hard evening!

Unlike previously the women never moved from their seats to ensure that only their man saw their most intimate of parts. All had visions of the park being noisy as they made their way home.