The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Each piece of clothing I took off, I felt wetter. As I took off my bra, I was stunned by their looks. They were lapping it up, like you do when I do it for you. But this one is more advanced as you'll see."

Carole had to stop as Ron came. The image of Carole, topless, stripping in front of the women was just too much. He filled his knickers.

Carole moved and had him tongue her to another two orgasms before she was satisfied. She made him sleep in his cum filled knickers as she wasn't sure she'd forgiven him for Cindi yet!

Day 16; Thursday - prostitute - Babs

Babs was laughing as Bob headed off to the pub. He was very jocular. Something must be happening there he hadn't mentioned which he liked, a lot.

Babs set about dressing for her evening adventure. She'd showered and made sure her pussy and rosebud were hair free. She'd attached two clip-on labia rings before she put her blue suspender belt and special blue stockings on. The stockings had a design which made it look like she was tattooed. She pulled on the blue sheer panties. Like Carole she had removed the gusset but only after her reaction to Saturday night. She had to tweak her nipples to get the sun god clip-on nipple rings on. She pulled on her micro mini. It stopped about two inches above her stockings. She sat and leaned forward. Quite demure but enticing. As she leaned back, she could see more flesh being exposed until her pussy was visible. Those rings looked good. She put on a semi-sheer blouse which matched the skirt. While her breasts were mostly covered, the nipple rings showed through as did her nipples as she played with them.

She put on a blue, mid back length wig. She had coloured contacts which hid her eyes. It had taken an age to do the long eyelashes. Her makeup was so different, even she didn't recognise herself. She had numerous rings and bangles on both hands and forearms. Her heels made her almost 6' tall. As she left the house, she didn't know if she wanted her neighbours to see her. After Mike and Tracey, she maybe hoped someone would.

As she parked at the pub, Babs's heart was racing. Could she do this?

As the men gathered, they were all very jovial. Eric asked if the women had told them anything more about what they were doing. George said, Debbie had started to but he came so quickly, she's still to finish the story. Bob and Ted said they'd the same experience. Eric said, he had lasted a bit longer but it was a quick end to the evening. Ron smiled, "The story was so erotic. With the way Carole was dressed, what she was doing; it caused me to cum much more quickly than I wanted too. Mind you, I would love those evenings to continue after the month. I find it so arousing her telling me naughty stories." They were nodding and laughing as they agreed. Eric pointed out the pub was almost full which was unheard of on a Thursday night.

George said, "Maybe it's folk looking for company. The last few weeks there's been some interesting characters here."

They all laughed.

As Babs entered, she was shocked to see so many people in the pub. She knew where the men sat so didn't look there. She looked around as though looking for someone. George and Ted both whispered, "Wow, there's another one."

Bob looked and saw the blue hair and stockings. He loved stockings. He quickly worked out, it had to be Babs as she was the tallest of them by far. At least that's what he told himself though his cock had ideas Babs wouldn't like. He walked up to her and asked her, "Can I buy you a drink?"

Babs nodded, "A rum with a lot of coke, no ice please."

Bob pointed her over to the others and said to join them he would get her drink.

Babs joined them. Babs sat where she could tease Bob when he came back with her drink. She was already aroused. The way the folk were looking at her. Obvious erections amongst some of the men. Even some women seemed aroused. She'd heard some comments which showed she would have business tonight if the boys refused.

The others asked her name. She replied, "Joanna."

Eric asked, "Is that your professional name?"

Joanna rolled her eyes, "Okay, it's professional. I got it as I tickle a lot of ivories." Ron spluttered on his drink.

Bob came back with hers. He watched her toying with the others. He saw the way many were watching. This is what they had come to the pub for. Word was out about the erotic women coming in to see them.

Bob spoke softly to Joanna, "You seem to have attracted a big audience."

Joanna laughed, "I'm very popular but some friends said this pub was very friendly."

Ted laughed, "Oh, we are. We love beautiful women and you are beautiful."

Joanna leaned over and kissed him. She left her blue lipstick on his lips.

Bob had been surprised when she did it. Not only that but as she did her skirt rose exposing her sheer knickers to his view. His eyes were on stocks as they weren't hiding much. There were objects glittering on her pussy lips. It looked aroused. He was shocked to find his cock reacting quickly.

Joanna just managed to maintain her persona. As she watched Bob, she saw he was captivated by her but so unsure if he could let her continue as his friends would potentially be flashed. Bob felt himself get even harder. Joanna engaged him in conversation, leaning towards him, exposing what looked like fantastic breasts to his view. She just smiled, licked her lips lightly as she looked him in the eyes before dropping to view his impressive cock.

As a working girl, she had to ensure she had more options so she teased the others, making sure they had glimpses of the goods on offer. She carefully checked Bob's response to her teasing. He was breathing quickly and was definitely hard, his trousers under a lot of strain.

Ted asked if she wanted another drink and she asked for a coke.

She took the opportunity to move across to sit beside Bob. When she rose, he could have sworn her seat had a damp patch. She cuddled closely to Bob. He relaxed slightly as his hand absentmindedly began to trace her ribs, towards her breasts.

"Mm, you've a lovely touch. Your wife must like that."

Ted arrived back with the drinks and placed them. As he placed hers in front of her, she leaned over and said, "Thank you." He saw the tops of her luscious breasts and the nipple rings. His eyes almost came out of his head. Joanna leaned back and he saw the twinkle from her pussy. He was erect and couldn't hide it.

Joanna teased him, "If Bob doesn't want my services, I can help you with that."

Bob had just been taking his drink to his mouth and stopped. His hand shook. His cock was hard as well. He suspected they all were and many in the pub.

Bob asked quietly but the tone showed his excitement, "What services do you offer?" As he did, his fingers began tracing her boob towards her nipple.

"Mm, I love that touch. I offer full satisfaction. Oral, Titty fuck, fuck, anal. Cost depends on what you want. Oral is £30. The way you're playing with my boob, I'll discount a titty fuck to £40. If your friends want to watch, we'll come to a deal. If you don't want me, the offer applies to the others."

Bob was dreaming. Ron asked, "Can we buy your knickers?" He wondered if Carole regretted not selling hers. He hadn't lasted long enough the night before to find out. It dawned on him she'd never mentioned any prostitute story. Were Lori, Cindi, Joanna, real prostitutes?

Joanna smiled, "I don't know, what are they worth to you?"

Bob did splutter into his drink.

Ron said, "What about £10?"

Joanna smiled, "You don't know the cost of knickers today. Ask your wives."

George said, "What if we paid £10 each?"

Joanna's heart was racing. She wanted to but was so scared. If she did she might fuck Bob there and then.

Joanna said teasingly, "I'll think about it" as she headed to the toilets.

As she walked, she saw the highly aroused look on many. She was being appraised. She was surprised to see the desire for her on so many faces. She smiled benevolently at those who had interesting bulges. Once in the toilet she took a few moments. She did need to go. God, she was so wet!

She returned, basking in the adulation of the crowd. As she sat down, she placed her knickers on the table. "£40 pounds boys."

Bob gasped. The money was there and she made a show of handing them to them. She heard more gasps from the crowd. She moved closer to Bob, dreamily, leaning back, exposing her bare pussy to the others at the table. They saw the labia rings and a very wet pussy.

Bob was slowly finishing his drink. He was savouring his fantasy but also suffering as he felt jealous, angry about Joanna/Babs showing herself so intimately. He wanted them to see and he didn't. This was even more explicit than Saturday's adventure. His cock was even harder.

Joanna spoke, "Bob, do you want me or shall I ask one of your friends?" It didn't help him as she ran her fingers over his erection. Well, he was blatantly feeling her boob and nipple. Something Babs wouldn't have allowed in public, he thought. There wasn't a man in the pub who wasn't very envious of him.

He finished his drink, "Come on, I think you've teased me enough. I think I want you to myself. Maybe, you'll come in again for one of the others."

Joanna smiled at that comment, "Maybe, they seem nice." Bob coughed in surprise.

Joanna opened her legs more fully as she rose from the seat. Ted's erection almost lifted the table. Joanna just smiled at them as she licked her lips.

Once outside, Joanna was all business. Bob wanted a titty fuck, blowjob as her tits were outstanding and he wanted to see those nipples rings he had been playing with.

Joanna removed her blouse showing him her breasts, "Approve?"

Bob nodded, "Oh Yes! They're fantastic. The rings just set those nipples off."

Joanna put some lube between her tits and began stroking him up and down.

"Mm, you're not so bad either. That's a nice length and girth. Meets my mouth easily."

She began pumping him harder. As he reached her mouth, she stroked his cock and washed it with her tongue. Soon, he was speeding up. As he began pumping fast, Joanna drove his cock down her throat. The shock made him cum immediately.

As he recovered, Joanna put on her blouse, "Do you think you would recommend me to your friends, if I come back another night?"

Bob shook his head, "No, I'll keep you to myself. That's the best blowjob, I've ever had."

Joanna kissed him, "Thank you. Have a good night."

Bob returned to the pub, thinking I've just had one.

The walk through all the folk in the bar had been amazing. He had heard so many say "You lucky sod. Can we play with her? Whatever she cost she's worth it!"

The others had a drink ready for him. George teased him, "What's Babs going to say when you get home?"

Bob looked perplexed, it had to be Babs didn't it? Shit!

Day 17: Friday - Nun - Linda

Eric arrived home wondering what today may bring. As he showered he never expected to see a priest's outfit on the bed. He smiled. What had Linda planned? He couldn't believe what had been going on. He hadn't lasted long on Wednesday despite his best intentions. Once he had dried himself he put the clothing on. He was pleasantly surprised to find there was no underwear. Once he felt he was properly attired, he headed to the lounge.

The sight which met his eye would surely have more people attending church. There was a nun who was stacked. In fact, it looked like her breasts would fall out of her skimpy nun's habit. The outfit clung to her curves and went to mid-thigh. There were stockings barely visible. The four-inch heels were so unlike the nuns from his childhood.

The nun looked at him, "Father, Mother Teresa, from the order of the holy trinity, sent me to assist you. I'm Sister Sin. She heard how you have been working so hard. Her friends told her you needed relief. We have been well trained in ensuring those who serve our communities are well rewarded.

"If you lie on the settee I'll massage the kinks out of you."

Father Eric asked, "The holy order of the trinity? I've not heard of you. Does the name have any significance?"

Sister Sin smiled, "Father, all our holes are worthy of worship. From my mouth, my pussy and my bum. I give pleasure with all of me."

A shocked Father Eric did as he was instructed. As he lay there, Sister Sin moved to caress his head lightly. He closed his eyes and let her massage away the stress of a hard day. Soon, he felt her hands go lower and attack the muscles on his chest. As he looked at her, she was concentrating on his muscles. He was looking at her awesome tits. He was aware he was becoming erect. Sister Sin moved on down and was now caressing his thighs. His erection was now very noticeable.

Sister Sin spoke softly, "I'll deal with that shortly. You've had a very hard day."

Father Eric felt her hands work below his cassock. Soon her hands were working their way up his legs. He saw the cassock bulge as she raised it over her head. He was shocked to feel her tongue caress his cock. All he could see was the outline of her head as it moved. Her tongue slowly worked around the head and then he felt his cock disappearing into her mouth. As it did, he felt her lips caress it. Soon he felt the back of her mouth as he slipped into her throat. The fingers from one hand were lightly massaging his balls as a finger went into his bum. He saw her head bobbing up and down as he began to feel an explosion building. All too soon, he came. Sister Sin never missed a beat.

He saw his cassock being laid onto his stomach as she smiled at him. "I could tell you needed that, " she smiled. She raised her habit and he saw her bare pussy. It was framed by suspenders. It looked good enough to eat. Sister Sin slid forward onto his legs and moved his cock around her very wet pussy lips before sinking him into her hot hole.

"Mmm, I've never felt such heat," was all Father Eric could say. Sister Sin started to slowly increase her pace as she used his cock as a dildo. He felt her clit as she rode down hard on his pubic bone. She was moving so fast her luscious breasts were in danger of coming out, they were jiggling so much. He decided to help them escape.

As he gripped them Sister Sin moaned, "Mmm, I love my tits mauled by a man of the cloth." Father Eric ensured they were suitably mauled as all too soon he felt himself erupt into her inferno. Sister Sin came at the same time and collapsed on top of him.

Once they had recovered, she said, "I'm sorry Father I know I shouldn't have done that. Do you need to punish me?"

Father Eric sat up and spoke firmly, "I am a man of the cloth, I swore to forego the sins of the flesh. Lean over my legs, raise your habit and I will punish you."

A sheepish Sister Sin did as he instructed. As she lay over his legs, she felt his cock start to revive. Eric did love her bum. She felt the first hand attack her bum. She squealed in shock and pain. It was followed by others until she was crying.

Father Eric lifted her up and laid her over the arm of the settee.. She felt something cold on her bum before she felt him press his erect cock into her bum. Father Eric spoke softly, "I'll have to ask Mother Teresa to send more nuns if they are all as tight as your bum. I'll need to change what I normally do."

Father Eric banged away giving her no mercy for she had sinned. Soon he was cumming into her rectum. As he slid out, he said, "I love how your bum looks when it's spanked. Now make me my tea before you leave."

Sister Sin made Father Eric his tea before leaving. He mauled her tits as she brought it to him. He spanked her again to remind her not to seduce men of the cloth again. It didn't work as he had another erection so he fucked her bum again.

He was sated and drift to sleep. Linda arriving home which woke him. She asked why he was dressed in a cassock? She wasn't happy with his explanation. He had to eat her until she came three times. He thought her bum looked almost as red as Sister Sin's but wisely stayed quiet.

Day 18 - Saturday - wife club - Debbie

George was sitting waiting for Debbie to come down the stairs. He wondered how she would be dressed tonight. They were heading to the club for a meal and some dancing. With what had been happening, he doubted many wished to dance for long. As he thought about the naughty nun from last night, his erection threatened to break his zip. His balls felt drained.

When Debbie came down, his eyes lit up. She was wearing a lovely red dress which showed a lot of her astounding breasts. Her nipples were clearly visible through the satin material. She was wearing red lipstick and nail polish to match. The ruby jewellery worked well but that pendant was where he wished to be. The dress stopped slightly below mid-thigh level but her saw the suspender bumps. She was wearing three-inch high red heels. Overall, she was a ten plus.

Debbie just smiled at the effect she had had on him. His cock was straining his trousers. She was going to tease him all night. She moved in and hugged him. She kissed him passionately until he was forced to caress her body. She heard his gasp as he realised she was wearing was only a suspender belt and thong (in red of course).

In the club they had a drink as the others arrived. The women were laughing at the men's faces. During the meal, they teased them all, moving suggestively to allow a glimpse, but no more of their breasts. After the meal, the men needed time to adjust their cocks.

When the band began playing, they went up to dance. It was a slow dance and Debbie held herself close to George. To onlookers, she was speaking softly in his ear. What she said did nothing to soften George's cock.

"Tonight, I'm only dancing with you. I'm going to seduce you slowly so you'll want to ravage me on the dancefloor. If you do, I won't stop you. Tonight, is all about your pleasure. If I cum it's a bonus but I'll make you cum until you can't cum no more."

As she said that, she ground her pussy against his cock. Her nipples were cutting groves in his shirt. After three songs they returned to their table. All the men looked flustered. The women looked at each other and laughed. As they did, the way their tits were bouncing didn't help their husbands' erections, one bit, which was what they had intended.

During the evening some other men asked them to dance but all the women answer, "No, tonight is for my husband only."

George was helpless as he danced with Debbie. If he tried to look away to distract himself from the heat infiltrating his body from her. All he saw were his friends' dancing with their wives and looking as aroused as he was. He didn't recognise them from what they had been just a few months before. Even Jessie was so hot, Ted was about to explode. The smile on their wives faces, the looks in their eyes, showed their love for their husbands. His cock was insistent they head home now or just fuck her on the dancefloor. She said she wouldn't stop him. It was only the thought others would want to join in which stopped him.

It was early about 10.30pm but George couldn't wait any longer. He moved them off the dancefloor and made their farewells to their friends. He held her close as they walked home. His right hand tweaking her right nipple. Something she wouldn't have allowed a few months ago. In the park, he dragged her into their corpse. He unzipped himself and said, "The evening is about my pleasure you said, I need a Debbie blowjob. I won't last long but I don't know if I'd last long enough to even get into your pussy."

He kissed her passionately as he drew her tightly against him. She wriggled her mons over his cock which responded with his get me out of here signal. Debbie slowly moved down his chest, lightly caressing his breasts and tweaked his nipples which he loved. She bit them gently as she pulled his cock out. She kissed the crown and let him free. She saw the red lipstick mark. She began licking it off as her eyes never left his. He was no more than an inch in her mouth. He watched as her tongue battered her cock's head. When the tongue moved to the really sensitive part, he couldn't deny the feelings which were building up. He exploded without warning. Debbie held it in her mouth before smiling at him as she swallowed.

1...910111213...18