The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 25; - Saturday -wife dancing - Linda not with husbands until the end

Eric was amazed as Linda dressed to go to the club. Well, she wasn't dressed which was what was intriguing him. She was wearing a black satin suspender belt with six straps which attached to black seamed stockings. She had on her three-inch heels. He decided she was teasing him as she put on her makeup.

He knew she was being playful as when he came out of the shower she had removed his slips and put his pink satin pouch on his cock. She knew he loved her to caress him when he wore it. It had been a recent discovery, just prior to love month. It hadn't helped when she helped him adjust it. His cock wanted out to play but all she said was, "In good time. Tonight, is about teasing you so you fuck me hard later." She kissed him and began her makeup.

He reflected that when she did her makeup she always had her knickers on at least. Mostly her bra as well. The view wasn't helping his erection go down. His heart missed a few beats as she finished. He realised as she picked her dress from the hanger that she had no lingerie laid out. She stepped into the dress and asked him to zip her up. He felt the drool on his lips. In his wildest fantasies he'd never envisioned Linda going out with him naked under her dress. His cock swelled as his mind grappled with the ramifications of this. He realised the other girls would be the same. His cock was wanting out to see. The feelings through the satin were arousing him even more.

Linda was laughing at his face, "Eric, you've wanted me to do this for you. Tonight, you have your wish but maybe not entirely." She kissed him and held his hand as they walked to the club. Eric's face was a picture. Linda tried to stop smiling but it was difficult. She saw his erection and was pleased she had managed to get him to wear the pouch. If he knew what was about to happen, he may have refused.

Once in the club they joined the others. As usual Ted and Jessie were last to arrive. As the men organised the drinks the girls had a final pow wow. The men sat by their wives who made sure to tease them at every opportunity. Views of their wives' breasts and stocking clad thighs appeared regularly.

Soon the band began playing and they asked their wives up to dance. They were refused. This was a ladies invitation night only. Each picked a man, just not their husband. As the evening progressed, some slow dances had them so close they could feel the heat from their partner and they could feel the effect they had on their cocks. As they looked around they could see their wives dancing with the others. All looked very happy. Over time their hands fell to lightly touch the top of their partners bums. This caused their erections to become even harder. The woman just tut tutted but didn't remove their pussies from the contact.

It was close to eleven thirty when the women collected their man. Eric was red with embarrassment as Linda led him away. Many woman viewed his erection and smiled as they licked their lips. Their partners were too busy watching those nipples bounce and wished they were Eric or George, or Ted, or Bob or Ron. Many were putting together views on how they all seemed to be so happy.

Eric held Linda's shoulders and was surprised when she grabbed his cock and began sliding her hand up and down. She cuddled in and asked, "Is this all for me? Did you enjoy watching me dance with the others? One fantasy you had was being teased beyond your limit. Was I close?"

Eric smiled as he lowered his hand to play with her nipple. "Linda, I don't know. I was so excited to see you naked under your dress for me. It was a dream. When you said tease, I didn't expect you to tease me through the others. I was conflicted. I wanted them to appreciate you but I didn't. I appreciated their wives and I'm sure they felt the same. It was mind blowing. I loved they desired you but behaved themselves. I'm sure it took a great deal to maintain some semblance of respect for you. I admit, I was almost overcome at times and wanted to fuck who I was dancing with but we have agreed no swapping, no fucking others."

As they walked through the park, Eric dragged her into what he now thought of as their copse. He lifted her bum over the low branch and parted her legs. Instead of fucking her as his cock wanted he wanted to return the tease. He kneeled down and began to eat her out. Her pussy was running like a river. With one hand she was holding another branch for support and the free one held his head. He licked from her rosebud to her clit, varied between light and firm strokes. She was soon moaning her pleasure. As she began to climb to her orgasm he stopped and let her cool down before starting again. Three times he did that before he stopped and helped her down.

Her eyes looked at him in disbelief, "Why stop?" Eric laughed, "You're not the only one who can tease!"

He was cruel. He managed to get two fingers into her pussy and slowly stroked her "G" spot as they walked home. Linda retaliated by unzipping him and playing with the statin pouch and the hard cock within. Had they met anyone, she had an idea of releasing his cock but they never did. Some of the others had briefly mentioned to her meeting others on their way home and how hot it made them but no details had been given.

Once home, Eric lifted Linda up and took her straight to bed. He threw her dress up and began to eat her out. He played her, again and again, refusing to let her cum. Linda summoned as much strength as she could and managed to turn him over. She turned into a sixty-nine as she caressed his satin clad cock who was all for being let out.

Linda had Eric humping her hand so slowed down. Once he settled she began again. Eric was still eating her out but stopping when she was close. How often had she almost climbed to the summit? She felt Eric move and her dress being unzipped. She sat up and allowed him to take it off. She turned to him presenting her awesome breasts who had been almost neglected in their games. Linda began removing his shirt and trousers. To tease him she kept the pouch on as she dragged her steaming hot pussy over it. It was soon soaked.

Eric had had enough teasing. He moved Linda onto her back and kissed her breasts and headed down to her pussy. He licked her until she was at the point of no return. He had removed the pouch. He moved and began pounding into her pussy. Linda brought her legs around him, knowing what the sensation of the nylons on his skin gave him. She was driving her clit along his cock and both couldn't stand this fast action for long. Linda came first causing Eric to erupt. He collapsed on top of her. Both their heartrates were in the red zone.

Once they recovered they cuddled into to each other. Soon they were asleep. Eric was delighted to wake up in the morning with Linda still wearing her stockings. He managed to arouse her and as her legs opened he entered her. His slow gentle fucking slowly woke her up and she became highly animated as her passion took over. Eric had to hold on as she humped him. Both came at the same time.

Linda was giving Eric lots of kisses, "What a lovely way to start the day," she said to him. She laughed, "The bed needs changed."

Day 26; - Sunday - Debbie - shopping together (crossdressing alert)

George was feeling very good. Last night Debbie had teased him so much they had fucked each other to a standstill.

Debbie was just coming out of the shower. "Hello sleepy head, hurry and shower. After breakfast we have some shopping to do."

George seldom liked to go shopping and as he started to speak, Debbie stopped him, "This is not negotiable. This is for both of us. You'll enjoy it and I promise you your balls will be full again when we get home." She laughed as she went to prepare breakfast.

Their first stop was to a small mall at the west end of town. George found himself blushing as Debbie took him into a lady's fashion and lingerie store. She found an assistant and they talked for a few minutes. The assistant took George to a room and told him to wait here while they picked some items out.

It was about ten minutes later, they both returned. George's eyes were wide as he saw the assorted bras and knickers. He saw some suspender belts as well. Debbie began to strip and the assistant helped her put on the first bra. It was lacy, three quarter in a light blue. Her nipples were almost visible. Debbie kept her little bikini panties on but put the matching suspender belt and the pantie on. She had been wearing her own suspender belt so just attached the suspenders to her stockings. The pantie was a lacy low-rise bikini. It hugged her bum like it was caressing her. The assistant spoke, "He seems to like this one." George was brought back to the moment. He was showing a developing erection. Debbie laughed, "He does like me in sensual lingerie."

Debbie took them off and tried on the next set. It was a half cup bra in a red/burgundy satin. Her nipples and part of her areolas were showing. He could see her nipples stiffen and the areolas coloured showing she was becoming aroused as well as him. The matching suspender belt was lovely but as he visualised what that thong would look hugging her pussy almost had him cumming. The assistant smiled, "You've got him hooked if you wear that." Debbie nodded.

The third set was a deep blue silk quarter cup bra with matching suspender belt and a bikini overt pantie. Debbie's nipples were standing to attention. George's cock was standing to attention. The assistant was licking her lips. She spoke, "This one works very well. He'll recharge in no time."

If George thought this was the end Debbie's words shocked him. She asked the assistant, "Can you measure him? We've been playing and he's agreed to try some lingerie for me. Probably full or three-quarter cup. I think he'll need some breast forms around a D or DD."

The assistant asked George, "What colours do you like? Do you wish to come with us to help choose?"

George stammered, "I'll stay here."

The assistant said quietly, "If you strip to your underwear, I'll measure you." She saw his nervousness and continued, "This is far more popular than you think. Have you had any thoughts on what you like? Style of bra or pantie."

George shook his head. Debbie spoke, "He loves me in red, black, blue and rose. I can revive him if I'm wearing those. He'll need suspenders as I want to run my hands over him as he does me. It can be electrifying. He does like tanga and thong best but bikini or brazilian work as well.

"George we haven't discussed this but I'd like to get you some nighties. I know how satin and silk effect you. We played a few times with you wearing one of my satin robes as the nighties wouldn't fit you and it so turned me on. I understood why you loved to have me wear it rather than just be nude all the time."

George was stunned, "Debbie how far do you want this to go? I know I said I'd wear stockings and suspenders for you but this is more."

Debbie looked at him, "George, I'd love you to dress as a French Maid and play like I play. I am aroused when I think of you in a dress and us playing at being lesbians."

The assistant spoke, "I know some lingerie which will be a good fit for him and his likes. I do have a French Maid's outfit in his size. If you are thinking about a dress, you would need heels with it. Probably with the maid's outfit. The wig and makeup departments are next to us and they could help you.

"As far as nighties, we have silk, satin or sheer which would work with you. I know you will be feeling intimidated with all this but only accept what you are comfortable with."

George looked at her and saw her concern. She wanted him to enjoy the experience. Debbie was worried she had gone a bit overboard but again this month everything had gone a bit overboard.

George spoke softly, "This month has been an amazing journey for both of us. I am confused. I like the idea but I wonder if I did if you would think I was less than a man and destroy what we have been building."

Debbie hugged him, "George, it's just clothes. You will never change. We've discovered parts of us we didn't know but we are still us. If you wish to try them on and decide yes or no, that won't change how I feel about you. I love you so much."

George nodded to the assistant, "Okay go ahead. I like sensual, tactile feelings when I'm playing with Debbie so stuff like that would be good."

The assistant said, "I'll look for some. Do you wish to come with me Debbie so what I find has your approval?" Debbie nodded and gave George a massive kiss before she left. George was still thinking what had he got himself into when they came back. He saw fifteen minutes had passed.

The assistant held up the first item, a black silk bra, matching suspender belt and a bikini pantie. She put the bra on and opened a box. She put the breasts forms in the bra. She put the suspender belt on and George felt her roll stockings up his legs. He was starting to become erect. The sensation was great. She attached them and helped him put the pantie on. He was erect. Debbie was standing shaking her head, "George you look great. That pantie will set your bum off when worn on its own."

The assistant showed him in the mirror. He was astonished. As he stood there she had him raise his hands as he felt her drop something over his shoulders. A French Maid appeared in the mirror.

Debbie went, "Wow, a wig and some makeup and we'll have fun cleaning the house together."

George was almost reluctant to have the outfit taken off but when she had removed it, the assistant had him step into a deep, dark blue dress. She spoke, "This dress will work with both this set of lingerie and the deep blue one. You look amazing in it."

George had to agree. Debbie was saying, "Wow, I'll love dancing with you in that." He was shocked as he thought of them dancing together like this at the club. His cock twitched even more.

For the next twenty minutes, George was dressed in another three sets of sexy lingerie in his favourite colours. As he thought they were about finished, the assistant took out a flowing full-length nightie in pink silk. The shoulders were an inch wide. It felt amazing. The next was a sheer babydoll and robe with matching panties in a deep blue. Debbie's eyes lit up. The third one was a short satin nightie with slit side and matching panties in black. He was as erect as he had ever been. The assistant was licking her lips as she watched his cock. She wished she had removed his slips so she could see for herself what looked like an amazing tool.

The assistant asked if there was anything else they would like. George saw Debbie thinking and wasn't sure what she would say. As it was he would never have thought of it. Debbie said, "George had a sexy secretary sent from his office one day to make sure he was alright and they were thinking of him working from home. I wish I could have a sexy secretary."

The assistant nodded, "It's nice to hear an employer looking after their staff. I do have a sexy secretary outfit which would suit him." She turned to George, "Would you like to try it? It's three-piece, blouse, jacket and skirt. We have it in black, pink and red."

George nodded as he looked at Debbie. Debbie smiled, "Red I think, it's a colour which suits him well."

The assistant went away and returned with two items. She looked at George, "I'm sorry but when Debbie said you looked good in red, I thought of this dress for you. It's a deep almost burgundy like your lingerie. Try it on and we can see if I'm right. If you don't like it, nothing lost."

Debbie looked at it, "It's a gorgeous dress. I wouldn't mind one in either the same colour or a deep dark blue if you have them." The assistant confirmed she had them in both colours. She also had the deep blue one in George's size.

The assistant finished zipping George up. He was shocked when he saw himself in the mirror. Debbie was flushed like she got when becoming very aroused. She spoke, her arousal clear, "George you look sensational. It really does suit you." George just nodded he didn't trust his voice. He knew his cock was showing but he was stunned.

After trying on the secretary's outfit, Debbie said, "George, this suits you as well. We have so much more here than I thought. I know it will take months to get through everything but I don't want to put anything back. I'd like to get you two wigs to go with those dresses and some makeup for your own use. I'll get that dress as well in both colours. We'll get the deep blue one for you as well.

"To make this up to you, it will mean a short walk but the person buying will be you for me. You told me this was one of your desires when we spoke with Sharon a couple of months ago. You've fulfilled one of mine today so I wish to give you one of yours."

George was so astounded he didn't understand what Debbie was talking about so just nodded.

Once they had completed their shopping in that store they took it to the car as it was a lot to carry. Debbie took them across the road to the local sex shop. She spoke softly, "I can come in with you or you can do this yourself."

George was confused, "What did I say? I can't remember. We've spoken about so much not just sex."

Debbie smiled, "You wanted me to wear a jewelled butt plug when we were out. You pick it. If there is anything else you see which you wish to have me consider, just speak up. I'll consider it."

George nodded and they went in. Debbie spoke to an assistant and she took them to the area where they were displayed. She explained how each differed slightly. Debbie said, "I hadn't done a lot of anal but I do enjoy it. George had this fantasy of me wearing a jewelled butt plug when out occasionally."

The assistant asked a few questions about her desires and how anal felt. She turned to George, "Do you have a preference of type, acrylic, steel, glass or colour? Do you want a fatter one to ensure she knows it's there or just a normal one which doesn't overfill her?"

George blushed, "I've heard steel is better. A deep blue would be good or red. A normal size." She showed him a couple explaining, "This one is slightly straighter so feels good when you are fucking her while she's wearing it." Debbie blushed she hadn't thought of that. "This one is fatter and can catch you unaware at times when fucking." George asked Debbie if she liked a particular one. Debbie said, "It's nice but this is for you, I doubt if I'll see it for long. If you plan on fucking me probably the one which won't hurt you or me."

The assistant took that one in a deep blue. She asked, "Have you thought about being plugged beyond the jewel?"

Debbie said, "No, we're just exploring our sexual desires with our therapist and this came up. To be honest, I hadn't thought there was anything else." George shook his head.

The assistant said, "Come with me. For future reference, if you decide you like this, you could consider, obviously, a butt plug for him. These latex briefs are the deluxe model. They are worth the extra cost. They are super smooth and so sexy on. They come in various options including a single or twin dildo for the ladies and a single dildo for the men. They can also have a cock sleeve so they can't masturbate but be aroused by you."

George was blushing as bad as Jessie. Debbie didn't help as she asked him, "What's your thoughts?"

George spoke slowly trying to cover his arousal, "I think it's something which needs discussed. I can see the appeal but we both need to understand how we would play with those."

They paid for the butt plug and set off home. Once home Debbie said, "George you have two options. One you take me to bed and tongue me until I cum which won't be long. I'll blow you or fuck you whichever you want. We can play with our new toys once we recover. Or if you want to play with our new toys immediately, can you put on the deep blue lingerie. I'll help with the stockings. I'll prepare myself for the butt plug and you can fuck me."