The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie looked full of love for him as she kissed him. "Ted, I was telling you last week about some of the games we played to learn our roles for love months. This week I'll begin when I hosted the coffee mornings when I was the performer. As you know as I fucked you every Saturday afternoon, I was so aroused by what the others did. It didn't mean I wasn't worried. I was so nervous that first coffee morning.

"My first role play was as the French Maid as they said it was a common fantasy. I had prepared the room and had everything out for them. I went around, tidying, dusting and cleaning. I leaned over, exposing my breasts to them as I served the coffee and cake. I was working cleaning the skirting boards and sashaying my hips when they stopped me. They were all looking hot as they told me my pussy in those panties was awesome. They told me how I had done and gave advice on how to improve it."

"The next one was one we all played twice. The prostitute. Debbie was my client. I almost couldn't come downstairs as all I saw was my naked body. The blouse covered nothing, the skirt exposed such a lot. I told myself this was for us so I did it. I faced Debbie and we talked. I talked with the others in case Debbie didn't want me. I sat beside her and was surprised to have her caress my breasts. I'd seen the others being caressed but it hadn't registered it would happen to me. My nipples were so erect. Her touch was such, I found my legs opening displaying my pantie clad pussy. I was wearing sheer panties so they'd see a lot of me. I could feel myself becoming very wet.

"I never noticed Debbie had undone a couple of buttons on my blouse and my breasts were almost fully on display. If Babs hadn't stopped it, I'd have cum in front of them. I told you I'd cum with Debbie being a lap dancer last week.

Ted was relaxed, it had been Jessie after all. He was smiling. Jessie moved and removed her panties. She had been slowly teasing him but now she used her panties on his erect cock. He took a few deep breaths as the sensation was great. He felt how damp her crotch had been.

Jessie smiled, she knew he now thought he was in the clear but she had a plan for that.

"Ted, the next roleplay was the stripper gram. Babs was my client. It felt so strange as I danced for her. I could see her nipples expand and she was looking flushed. As I stripped off, the others gasped in amazement. Their eyes showed how aroused they were. Once I was naked I teased Babs so much, I used my fingers on and in my pussy. I'd never thought to do that when I practiced but I was so turned on. She was breathing hard. As I straddled her legs she saw my open, very wet pussy. I was dribbling on her. I fucked her without the cock like you. We both came."

Between his vision of Jessie's words and her actions on his cock, Ted was rising to the occasion faster than he wished.

Jessie continued, "Each week we practiced more. The next time at me was the Saturday before we started love month. It saw me be the naked shopper, teasing her husband buying lingerie so much he allows her to buy him some. I was becoming more comfortable being nude around them. They knew how reluctant I had been and worked with me to make me comfortable so I could do it for you.

"I reprised the prostitute role as it was one we had all had difficulty with. This time Carole was my client. She played with me slightly more aggressively than Debbie. She toyed with my nipple rings and held my mons as she played with my stomach. She had my blouse almost totally open and I couldn't say no, I was so aroused. She asked for my knickers. I stood up and gave her them. We had discussed this so practised it but we hadn't made any decision if we would or not.

"Here was I showing my pussy to everyone who could see it in the pub. Like I had said we did not replace our panties after a few week when we worked on our kegel exercises. I just about came.

"We discussed this. This was a major roleplay but it was one we all felt was very much outside our comfort zones. We knew you would all love it as being topless at the pool showed but this was much more, not a fleeting look. In the end, we decided we would use our backup plan as we decided against it."

Ted about collapsed and even his erection shuddered for a few moments.

Jessie continued, "Once we decided that, I had to perform as the naughty secretary. Linda was the manager. I brought her coffee and when she began her call, I slid under her desk and began to caress her cock. She had a strap-on so I could practice my technique. It must have been in her as well as she was showing signs what I was doing was working. Once her call was finished, I leaned over the other desk and she used her strap-on to fuck me, literally. I had my panties on and she simulated fucking me. I came on it as it kept hitting my clit."

Ted's imagination took him over the top and he came. Jessie smiled, "Aw, we'll start next week on day 1." She cuddled into him, the silk driving his skin wild but even although he was soon hard, she reminded him, "Sorry only once tonight."

He couldn't do anything as she left him restrained. She walked around tidying the room so he saw her wet pussy or she'd lean he'd see her awesome breasts. His cock was adamant he wanted her but she just kissed him goodnight. She cuddled into Ted as they fell asleep.

Day 30; -Thursday - Linda -- prostitute

Eric set off to the club a worried man. Ted had texted everyone today and said it may not have been their wives. He'd speak more tonight. He didn't know if he was relieved or annoyed. All this month had been so different from what he had ever imagined. He learned things about himself and Linda he thought he'd never have learned had they stayed the way they were. He noted his raised heartbeat.

Once at the pub Ted had the drinks ready. The pub was already very busy. There was a feeling of expectancy amongst the folk there. Ted told them how Jessie had described their playing the prostitute role and the outcome. Each wondered if they had been played by them or was this another wind up. None of the others had spoken about the prostitute game so far so maybe it wasn't a wind up. Drinks emptied quickly as that thought reached them.

Meantime, a very nervous Linda was sitting outside the pub. Jessie had told them about winding Ted up. He'd gone from strong erection to almost soft when she suggested they hadn't played the role. While she liked the fact they weren't convinced what she was more concerned about was what she would do. Jessie had told them about taking her knickers down in front of everyone. Babs had taken hers off in the toilet. She hadn't decided to take her knickers off when they started but the feedback was such it seemed inevitable. The fact the pub was so busy added to both her arousal and her fear.

She decided to go for it and take it as it came. She entered the pub and all sounds stopped. The men looked and saw her. Her black hair fell to mid back. She had black eye shadow and long lashes. The black lipstick made her face seem almost white. The black sheer blouse allowed a view of some astounding breasts barely contained in a black satin half cup bra. Part of her areolas and nipples were showing. They had black lipstick on them.

The black mini skirt stopped three inches above the black fishnet stockings. The black suspenders were strained as the legs were so long. The black heels she was wearing were four and a half inches high which highlighted some phenomenal calves. All the men in the pub had erections. Some of the women were flushing in arousal.

The others looked at Eric who shrugged his shoulders. It may be Linda but he'd never seen that outfit before. He went up to her and offered her a drink. Her voice was not Linda's. He directed her to the others.

Being gentlemen, they introduced themselves. Eric was just returning with drinks for them all when she said in a sultry voice, "I'm Aphrodite. I'm told I'm the goddess of love and the dream for every man." She thanked Eric for her drink appraising his erection positively. Eric blushed.

Eric sat and listened to the conversation. He understood now how Ted had been so quiet last week. Eric had a full-frontal view of Aphrodite and it was something. He hadn't seen the nipple rings when he went to her but she moved as she spoke with the others they were rubbing the sheer blouse and succeeding in getting his attention. She leaned to speak with Ron who was the furthest away. Eric almost lost his pint as her skirt rose allowing him to see her bare pussy. The sheer panties didn't hide anything. There were several labia lip piercings as far as he could tell but what really caught his eye was the jewel in her bum. This couldn't be Linda, what was he to do?

The others in the pub close by watched by as Aphrodite mercilessly teased them. She was so inclusive everyone could see how happy she was. Eric's cock grew as she moved over to be beside him as he became aware she was showing them a view only he had seen. He hadn't thought his cock couldn't get any harder but it did. It wasn't helped as she was stroking it gently. She leaned in and kissed him, "That's a very nice complement for me. Can I interest you in anything further? My rates are expensive but I'm worth every penny."

He blushed. She spoke to the others, "If Eric doesn't want me, perhaps you'd be interested." As she did she opened her legs further. There was an audible gasp from those close to them. She didn't fail to notice the erections she was causing. She felt herself so wet she now knew why the others said the events just overtook them.

It was George who asked if she'd sell her knickers. She laughed, "It depends on what your offer is. Knickers are expensive these days, especially this quality. I have some clients who buy my used one so they sniff my scent for weeks."

Eric gasped at that. Ted said, "£40 is the going rate in this pub." Aphrodite laughed, "My friend said she got £60 last week." Ted countered, "Hers were very special. Maybe we'd go as high as £50."

Eric was not sure he was hearing right. His friends were wanting his wife's knickers. Okay she might not be his wife but! Hell, he'd done the same to theirs. His cock was getting harder. What's wrong with him?

Aphrodite said, "Okay, Helen loves those very expensive ones. Put the money on the table." Eric found himself putting his £10 in. He didn't know why.

Aphrodite stood up and moved to the side a little. Even more people could see her. The pub was hushed. She lifted her skirt slightly to get her knickers. The gasps from many turned her on even more. She slowly teased them as she turned slightly so many would see the cheeks of her bum as the knickers came down. Only Eric and the others saw her soaking wet pussy. She laid them on the table and sat down by Eric.

Eric found himself feeling her ribs as his hand made it way to her breast with no input from his brain. It was the feeling that the sharp nipple had almost cut his hand brought him from his brain fog. Aphrodite moved closer and said, "I love your touch but I'm a working girl. Are you buying or are your friends interested? If not, I'm sure I'll have some business before I leave."

Eric said, "I think we should finish our drinks and I'll leave with you. I'm not sure what I want but I'm sure it will be great." Aphrodite smiled and squeezed his cock. As she did her legs accidentally opened so not only the others saw her labia rings but a few others nearby. She saw the effect she had on them. She wanted Eric to hurry up as if he took too long, she'd fuck him there. This was way beyond her fantasy.

Finally, Eric finished his pint and they walked out. Aphrodite was surprised to find almost all her blouse's buttons had been undone by him. He just looked down at those amazing breasts realising what he had exposed. As they walked out, Aphrodite willed someone to grab her tits, she was so turned on by the expressions on their faces and the many hard cocks she saw. Even some women wanted her. She wouldn't have refused.

Once in the rear car park, Aphrodite was all business. Eric wanted to fuck that beautiful pussy but first he wanted to taste her. After he paid her, she leaned over a car's bonnet and he tongued her. She didn't taste like Linda. Aphrodite smiled. She thought he'd try that so she bathed in a different scented solution though giving how much her pussy had been running she wasn't sure she was running on Linda.

She came quickly and Eric just stood and fucked her doggy style. The butt plug made her pussy so tight. He wished now he had asked for anal as he was sure it would be some experience after that plug was removed. As he fucked her, her pussy was wanking him. She was moaning as he kept hitting her "G" spot. The whole thing was so much they both came very quickly. Even then her pussy was caressing him. As his vision cleared, he saw some may be able to see them so disengaged. Aphrodite seemed unhappy, she'd been enjoying his fuck.

Aphrodite turned and kneeled. She took his cock and licked it clean. It was showing signs of reviving but Eric refused anything further despite her generous offer. She gave him a kiss before leaving. She said she'd be back as she had a great time. Eric watched her walk away, her bum cheeks were dazzling. He needed the pint awaiting him inside. He told the others he'd ate her out and she didn't taste like Linda. They all looked shocked.

Ron said, "If Jessie was telling the truth, they've arranged these women for us so it can't be cheating."

George said, "I'm sure it was Debbie, I'd know that bum and legs anywhere. But she did seemed really shocked and she hasn't forgotten or forgiven."

Bob was more circumspect, "Babs wouldn't have let me play with her breasts nor show you all her pussy. I'm more confused. This month has been so amazing, I convinced myself she was Joanna making a new experience. I'm sure they'll tell us on revelation night. It's what we'll do afterwards if it's not them."

Ted said, "The whole month has been surreal. Jessie has done stuff I could only dream about before. I hope Helen was Jessie. I saw every one of us so conflicted knowing it was our wife yet wanting the others to appreciate how fucking fantastic they were. If it wasn't we were played but gently. If it was we experienced something magical."

Eric summed it up, "Our wives love us that's for sure. Our inner conflicts and arousals have been off any known charts. Let's just play it out. Tomorrow is the last night. Linda has said after it we will discuss everything. I bet I can get her to say she wants us to do the same for them."

The others nodded. Eric went home to face the music or a loving wife. It started well as Linda was in a loving mood but that changed when she saw the black lipstick around his cock. He surrendered to her demands and ate her to four orgasms. As she went to the bathroom afterwards she picked up his trousers. He was forced to admit the knickers were Aphrodite's. He was made to sleep in them.

Day 31; -Friday - wife, - bath - Linda

When Eric came home he was surprised Linda wasn't in the kitchen. He went to the bedroom to change. As he passed the main bathroom, he heard her shout to him. He peaked in, Linda was lying in the bath covered in bubbles. There were scented candles burning. He saw a bottle of prosecco and two glasses. Linda was drinking from one.

She was smiling at him, "Eric we haven't had a bath together in ages. Strip and come in, who knows where it may lead. We haven't been intimate since Saturday and I do love making love to you. I was annoyed last night but you explained how you thought it was me. I don't know why. I do love you and know to keep you I'll have to be a hotter wife, but just for you."

Eric watched as she rose and brushed her breasts free of bubbles. "If you come in, you can play with them and my pussy. I'll be a loving wife to you tonight and forever."

Eric almost tripped as he pulled his trousers off. Soon he was in the bath. With their legs entwined his cock could feel the heat coming from her pussy. She handed him a glass. They toasted to their future and kissed. Her nipples about cut his chest open.

Linda lay back and asked softly, "At our last meeting with Sharon, she had you blushing. You wouldn't tell us what that fantasy was. I've tried a few of the ones you said and enjoyed them. I won't judge you if this one is more risqué or nasty. Sharon is right nothing should be unable to be discussed."

Eric looked at Linda and saw her love for him in her eyes. He spoke softly, "It's one I find very arousing but one I never want to fulfil. I love you. This month has been so surreal in many ways but I've enjoyed every minute even if I've been in the doghouse when I got something so wrong. In many ways, last night showed me my fantasy would hurt us. I was so sure it was you but consciously, I knew it couldn't be. You'd never have allowed me to treat you like that but I was so immersed in the scenario I allowed myself to believe it was you.

"The fact "you" were so exposed and our friends saw your intimate places, I was so hard. I recognised the faces I had seen on the others both wanting their wives to be exposed but not. My fantasy would have been them all fucking you. They would know how fucking great that pussy of yours is and how wonderful a lover you are. It arouses me but it's one I never want to actually happen. While I appreciate how lovely the other partners are, I only want to make love with you. Last night just reinforced my view."

Linda smiled, "Eric, I have a similar fantasy about you fucking all the others. It turns me on knowing they will experience how great a lover you are. How that cock reaches parts that excite so much. How your tongue drives every cell in their body to cum. Like you I don't want that in the real world.

"When I described what we did to rehearse our roleplays you were rock hard and didn't take long to cum. I'm sure we can excite each other by words not actions if we wish."

Linda put her glass down and moved to straddle him. She took his sponge and began washing him as she kissed him passionately. Her breasts caressed his as she slid down to wash his cock. Once happy he was clean Linda put him in her smouldering pussy. His cock was very happy to be finally granted an audience with his desired home. Linda rode Eric slowly, kissing him and telling him how much she loved him. Between the kisses, her breasts inflamed his breasts and the power of her pussy was wanking his cock. Eric could only say he loved her with all his heart and soul. He'd no control as he erupted into her pussy with no warning.

Linda hugged him for a few minutes before saying, "The water is cooling. Let's go to bed."

They dried each other. Linda asked Eric to bring a cup of tea to the room as he'd need more fluids. Eric about dropped their teas as when he entered, he saw Linda dressed in a pink fifties style silk nightgown. The low front showed her beautiful breasts off to perfection. The material hugged her and was extremely feminine. His cock sprung to attention.

As they sat leaning against the headboard drinking their tea, Linda made sure the material touched and caressed Eric so he remained hard. Once they were finished, she made Eric lie down as she began to kiss him lightly from his head to his toes, not missing any part except his cock. She made sure the silk never left contact with his skin and that her hair inflamed places she had been.

Linda finally stopped at his cock, "Eric, I'm yours forever. I'm not looking to fuck, I want to make slow love to you. I want us to be as one. I love you."

Linda couldn't speak much after that as she was busy making sure his cock, balls and bum all knew how much they meant to her. The slow pace was driving Eric wild with desire. Every cell seemed to be wanting to be involved. He felt the mattress move and the silk running over his chest. He saw a streaming pussy now above his head. He started to repay Linda's tease. He moved around her pussy from clit to bum and back, lightly but slowly building her to a climax. He lost track of time.