The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intense feeling of being stoned fades almost instantly. It hits, then disappears just as fast. To be honest, it makes me wonder if I really am having some sort of medical issue. It's like the third time I've felt that feeling.

"Show me your tits, now," the man repeats. Right after he says it, I'm hit with another wave of the stoned feeling again, to which I put my hands to my head. That feeling, combined with me being tipsy, puts me in a strange sort of daze. One that I can't even describe.

"What's h-h-happening to me?" I ask myself, getting concerned as I don't think I can even walk to get out of this. I don't think I can even talk to yell for help.

And then the light bulb goes off. The metaphoric lightening falls from the sky and the angels sing as I figure out what is happening. The fucking CBD oil, if that is what that stuff was. I've been drugged. That CBD stuff was supposed to help me do what I'm told for that dumb-ass challenge. That has to be what's happening to me.

Concerned by this, I look up at the guy, forgetting about my daze for a moment. A powerful wave of fear hits me, making me go ice cold for a moment. My eyes go wide and my mouth drops open as the fear builds while looking at him. This fear is from yet another truth that occurs.

He knows. He fucking knows. He knows about the stupid challenge. I had forgotten all about it, but he didn't. How? How in the world does he know? And how would he know this would happen to me?

As the stoned feeling starts to return as I fight doing what he wants, I know I need to make a choice. I have a feeling that this daze I'm being put in isn't going to let up until I do what he wants. I'm not even sure how the drug is even doing this, but it is. And it won't stop until I give in and do what I'm told.

So what are my options? Well...show him my breasts or try to get home like this. Those are the only two things I can really think of. And if I'm being honest, there's no way I'll be able to go anywhere with my head feeling so lightheaded. I doubt I could walk a straight line let alone drive a car.

"O-O-Ok...asshole," I stammer out furious, needing this feeling to pass so I can get the hell out of here. In this single moment, I make a compromise with myself that I'll show him in a quick flash, then try to run off once the feeling passes.

Making up my mind, even if I hate the options, I look around to see if anyone is looking this way. Thankfully everyone is busy in their own world and no one is bored enough to be looking around. Again, one of the many reasons why I love this bar. Everyone minds their own business.

A weird feeling of embarrassment and humiliation comes over me, even if I haven't done anything yet. It moves over my entire body where it settles in my face, making it turn bright red. What makes my face stay red is that I know this asshole can see my face flushing, no doubt fueling whatever sick fantasy he's having. He can see it and is loving it.

I recognize that I'm a bit excited. Yes, it is sick and desperate of me, but my body can't help it. For some reason, knowing I'm about to do this makes me feel young and free, like what I was back when I was 18. That I was desirable and everyone wanted to see me naked.

Closing my eyes, I pull down the neckline of my tank top. When my fingers reach the top of my bra cups, I pull them down as well. And then I feel the fabric of both moving further and further down until both of my breasts pop out.

My breasts come out and rest on top of my hands as I hold my top and bra down. The nipples on my DD breasts harden as I do this, as I can't believe I'm exposing them in public like this. That some nobody is getting to what very few men have ever seen.

A tingly feeling starts in my stomach at doing this. It's a tingly-butterflies sort of feeling. It also moves downward to between my legs, where it makes my entire body feel warm. But I do my best to ignore it. To not think about it. I do this by reminding myself that this guy is a nobody. After today, he'll never see me again.

"Happy, creep?" I grunt as the stoned feeling finally clears up. When I get the first moment of clarity, I pull my top and bra back up to hide my breasts. Only I have to squeeze my tits back inside my bra, which is a tad embarrassing as it shows it's a bit too small. It's also embarrassing because it takes me much longer than I mean it to. In my mind I would just lift my top and bra up and walk away, yet now I'm having to adjust myself in front of the asshole.

Once my breasts are secured, I keep to my plan. I turn to walk away, not believing I just flash some creep. I'm so embarrassed that I don't dare look at the guy or look around to see if anyone noticed what I just did. I just want to get out of here as fast as I can.

If I did look around and saw someone staring at me, I think I would die. And oh my, what if they had their cell out and recorded it? That would be career-ending. It would end up online and everyone would know what I did. It would be life-ending.

"Stop," the stranger tells me calmly after I take just a couple of steps. There's no doubt to whom he's talking to either. I try to ignore him and keep walking, but that stoned, light-headed feeling hits again, this time so strong that my body stops on its own. The world goes back into that stoned daze where I put my hands to my head in an effort to chase it off.

"Show me your tits, but keep them out," the stranger orders, as if being clear with what he wants. This time he is loud with his demand. Loud enough that someone else might have heard. At this I turn to look up at him, shocked. He can't be serious.

"Who the fuck are you? How do you know about the challenge?" I demand, only my voice is soft again so no one but him can hear it. And as loud as this bar is, I don't know if he's able to hear my soft voice.

My stomach drops as I consider something in my stoned state that I hadn't when I was clear-thinking. What if this is that tech company's plan all along? That they set this challenge up to get footage of women being used? Then they could sell that footage for tons of money because you sign your rights and footage to them. I've always heard pornos pay really well for the company that sells them. What if this is their masterplan? And I'm just some stupid victim that made herself into an employee for $5,000 while they make hundreds of thousands.

"I was sitting in the booth next to you," the man answers simply, and even points to the booth where he was sitting. I turn to look where he was pointing, and sure enough, that booth is right behind where Katlin and I were sitting.

"Being nondescript, most people don't notice me, especially when they are in their own world," he adds on without any emotion. There's a hint of pride when he says this, like he's proud to turn a negative into a positive.

This wasn't the answer I was expecting. I thought for sure there was a conspiracy or something. That I was setup somehow by a huge masterplan. But that doesn't appear to be the case. Katlin and I were just overheard by this asshole, and that's it.

"Now, take your tits out and leave them out, unless you would like me to make you do worse," the stranger says, showing his patience is running out. I can now hear how serious he is. That he expects this to be done and isn't scared of getting mean. That he knows what to do with the small bit of power he has.

With his new order, the stoned feeling gets stronger. I'm starting to understand what's going on with the feeling, even if I don't want to believe it. The longer I go without doing what I'm told makes the feeling stronger. If I keep refusing, who knows what might happen to me.

I grab the neckline of my top again. This time I don't bother looking around as there's really no point. I pull my top and bra cups down again, until my bare breasts are fully exposed for him. But this time instead of holding onto my top and bra, I let go and lower my hands, knowing I'm going to have to leave them out just because he told me to. My tits then keep my top and bra down.

Now that I did as he wanted, the stoned feeling clears up almost instantly, leaving me red faced and terrified as I can't believe what's happening. My tits are out! Out in public. We are in a shadowy corner, but that doesn't mean shit. Someone is going to notice sooner or later. A woman exposing herself tends to get noticed.

"Hands behind your back," the stranger orders before I'm able to get a single word. This time I do what he wants before that stoned feeling can hit. I place both hands behind my back, where I hold my left hand in my right hand. I can feel my breasts arching out a little bit more as I do this, which is probably the point.

"You know, this isn't what the challenge is about. It's about trying new hobbies and whatnot," I tell him, as it's the only thing I can think to say. I know there are a hundred better things to say, things to threaten him with, deals to make, but my mind feels tipsy and tired, making it impossible to think clearly. So it's the best I can think of to make him feel bad.

"Hey, you gave me this idea," he says with a shrug. My entire body tenses up as his large frame moves downward. He then opens his mouth wide while his eyes are focused upon my right nipple.

I want to scream as I watch him get lower and lower, his open mouth coming down on my breast. But no sound comes out of me, as if the mute button was hit. So I close my eyes as I feel his lips encompass my nipple.

The stranger begins to suck on my right breast gently, his tongue moving over my nipple slowly, which is already very hard. I groan in horror as this feels so incredibly violating. It feels slimy and violating as I can't do anything about it. I'm stuck, having to let this pervert suck on my tit in public.

"No, oh come on," I beg in my soft voice as the guy sucks harder on my tit, but then starts to stand up. When he does, his head moves upward, and so does my boob. He's lifting my tit up just by sucking on it, which is so incredibly embarrassing. I feel it lifting upward due to the suction he's creating, to the point it starts to feel like it's stretching.

My boob falls from his lips when he stops sucking, making a soft 'pop' sound. It bounces down and jiggles as it's let go, looking and feeling very lewd as it smacks into my left tit. As I feel his spit and saliva all over my nipple, I wonder if he did that on purpose to embarrass me, or he didn't have enough sucking power to keep it in his mouth any longer. Then I figure it's an answer that I don't need to know.

Now he moves back down, only heading to my left tit this time. He repeats the process, taking my nipple in his mouth, sucking on it sloppily so it makes loud, wet noises. Only this time he's much harder. This time I know he's going to leave a mark as he sucks very hard on my nipple. It's so hard I have to keep myself calm and not to let out any whines or whimpers. I can't have anyone here know what's going on, if they haven't figured it out already. So I'm forced to let this pervert suck on my tits as if he owns them.

Finally the fucker stops and stands up, and I see how wet his lips and chin are. To accent this, he actually wipes his mouth while smiling a perverted smile, wanting me to feel his slobber that's all over my breasts. I know this because I see his eyes dart between my tits and my eyes.

With my mind free of the stoned feeling once again, I very much get the urge to slap him. To reach back and swing as hard as I can to slap him with all that I am. I actually would like to punch, but I doubt there would be much force behind it as I don't punch people often.

"Look..." I tell him before he's able to say anything else, knowing if I did hit him, it would draw the bar's attention. At this I force myself to look in his perverted eyes so he sees how serious I am. I want him to know that I'm not the type to mess with.

"If you keep doing this, someone is going to notice. When they do, they'll call the police. This isn't a porno or a movie or whatever you think it is. This is real life. You will go to jail. I will press charges," I tell him in a hissing whisper. My voice may not be loud or strong, but it is powerful.

I can tell the pervert is thinking about this. His face gets rather concerned as if he hadn't considered this. His eyes then look around as if checking to see if anyone has seen us already. It gives me a tiny bit of hope that this is the worst that will happen. That this nightmare will end in a few moments.

"What sort of bar do you think this is?" The man asks me seriously. I confess, I don't understand what he means by this. Such an odd question.

"What do you mean? It's a bar. A local, small bar," I answer. He frowns a little, as if he doesn't like that I don't see what he does. It concerns me because I can tell he's being serious. This isn't him taunting me or a joke or anything.

"This is a shitty, low-down, crap bar. It doesn't even qualify as a dive," he explains. Immediately I open my mouth to retort and but he grabs my shoulders with the quickness of a cat and spins me around.

Stunned as the entire bar can now see my bare breasts, I stand there with an embarrassed look on my face. He keeps his hands on my arms, pinning them to my side. And I'm so stunned at the fact that I'm openly displayed that I can't think to move. All I can think is that everyone is going to see me like this.

"See in the far corner? The two women? That's called a drug deal," The stranger tells me in a taunting manner, pointing to the far corner of the bar.

Following where he's pointing, I see two women in the corner, who are both dressed very nice. They both wear colorful, short dresses, which makes me think they are going to go out clubbing. Their hair is also done up quite nice, making them look extremely attractive.

Then I clearly see one hand over a small Ziplock baggie. They are all the way across the bar, so I can't see all that great, but it sure looks like there are pills in that baggie. Before I can wave this off as a misunderstanding, the other woman reaches in between her breasts and pulls out a small roll of money. It sort of seems fake as it looks like what you would think a drug deal in a movie would look like. Then the woman takes her baggie of pills and leaves.

"Over here, that guy is forcing that hooker to blow him," the stranger points out while pointing to a table that's to the far right and against the wall. It's another shadowy corner of the bar, much like where we are.

This time I'm truly shocked as I see a loser with a handful of hair of the woman sitting at his table. He's yanking and forcing her head down, where his erect cock is sticking out from his fly. The woman is struggling to pull back, and to get him to let go of her hair, but he keeps slapping her. She gets up some, then gets slapped only to be pulled back down, where her face rubs against his cock. I then winch when she gives in and his cock goes in her mouth.

Horrified, I'm about to yell that someone needs to help her. Even if she is a whore, she doesn't deserve that. And especially not in a bar populated with people! Why the hell isn't anyone doing anything?

"And they are robbing that guy," the stranger continues before I'm able to do anything, pointing up the nearby stairs. At the top is a man that was walking down, or so it seems. His arms are being held behind him by a rather large man, while a woman teases cutting his face with a switchblade. While she does this, her other hand is in his pocket, clearly searching for valuables.

As this man is being held and robbed, another guy proceeds to walk down the stairs, passing the scene. This guy doesn't even bother to look at what's happening as he walks by. Just walks on, in his own world.

"Holy hell! What the fuck!" I say in shock of all that I'm seeing. The man walking down the stairs reaches the bottom where he is but feet from me. He doesn't even glance at me, as if he knows to keep his eyes straight. He then heads to the door and leaves.

I'm truly shocked by all this. It hits hard, making me wonder about the world I'm living in. I've been coming to this bar for years. Never have I ever seen anything bad happen. I've never been robbed, or sexually assaulted or anything of the sort. The worst I think I've ever seen is a few fistfights.

"This bar is for people that know to mind their own fucking business. Always has been. How you never knew this just shows how fucking stupid you are," the stranger comments, forcing me to turn around to face him again.

"You think anyone is going to care about your fat tits being out?" The stranger taunts while staring at me. This causes a cold shiver to move down my spine as I'm starting to believe he's right. Given all that I'm seeing, I'm not sure anyone would do anything. People would just mind their own business.

"Now...I want you to-," The stranger starts to say but before he can finish his sentence and no doubt do something horrible, I cut him off.

"Everything is being r-r-recorded. Your face has already been seen, and they've probably already reported what's happened," I inform the stranger. I say this while looking in his eyes so he can see I'm telling the truth. Oh, how I pray it's the truth. Katlin said it, so it has to be.

Katlin said the footage from the recording device goes to their cloud, where it is monitored at all times. If they see any sort of crime, the company alerts the police. Since there's a GPS in the device, the cops will be here any moment.

"And? Now, on your knees, mouth open," the stranger orders, showing he knows about being recorded but doesn't care. Hearing this hits me like a punch in the gut. He knows? Of course he knows. He overheard everything. But how does he not care? Does he know something I don't? Oh me, do cops not come here? That can't be it. Right?

"Down, whore," the stranger says, pushing down on my shoulders. My eyes widen, scared out of my mind as what's about to happen. But as he pushes down, the stoned feeling returns, making me feel oddly unable to resist.

"N-No, you c-can't!" I protest softly, trying hard to fight back. But I feel so off balance and weak that he easily pushes me down, where I land on my knees hard and humiliated.

Now that I'm kneeling, the stoned feeling clears up. The way it comes and goes is maddening. It's enough to make you lose your mind. It hits so fast that it can't be really happening. Then it disappears, making you feel like it was never even there.

"Go ahead and put your hands behind your head. I think I want to see those tig ole bitties dangle and swing," the stranger orders as he unzips his fly.

The stoned feeling returns as I tell myself I won't do it. The feeling hits hard, making my head feel like a toxic waste. But as bad as I'm starting to feel, I'm shocked by how blunt he is. He's not trying to hide what he's doing or make it appear as anything else. He's openly going to violate me in this bar.

As if this was some bad porno, he pulls his cock out of his fly, where I see it is already erect. Not wasting any time, he steps up to me and grabs the top of my head. With his hand holding his cock, he slides it directly inside my mouth.

This shocks me for many reasons, but the most important one is because I didn't know my mouth was open. I know he told me to open it, but I was under the impression I was keeping it tightly closed.

His manhood goes all the way in my mouth, where he shoves it as far as he can. I of course resist, trying to move back as he does this. But the bastard grabs a handful of hair and keeps me in place.

That's when I discover that my hands are indeed behind my head. I don't understand how this is possible as it felt like I was using them to push him away. But it must have only been in my head. Both hands are clearly behind my head, interlocked together.