The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where you going?" I hear and my heart sinks when I see who it is. It's the bartender. He's walked over as I'm still bent over and is looking directly at me. There's an evil smirk on his face as he walks behind me. The weird humiliation feeling I have returns as this feels different. I know the bartender. I've been coming here years. And now...he's about to fuck me.

"I'm after you, boy," I hear a gruff, old man voice say, then the sound of someone clapping someone on the back sounds. Finding this disturbing, I see an older man, much older than I am is clapping the bartender on the back as if they are friends. Then I see that he's stating that once the bartender is finished, he is calling his turn on me.

"W-W-Wait," I try to say, but the stoned feeling suddenly gets not just strong but super intense. So intense that everything goes blurry, then clear. With each heartbeat, everything gets blurry and then clear, making me dazed and confused.

I feel the bartender fucking me now. Much like the bastard before him, he's holding my arms. But instead of keeping them behind my back, he pulls on them, using them as tools to make me bounce off his cock as he thrusts into me.

Over and over the bartender fucks me. He's much faster than the bastard before him, but his cock is also much larger. It makes me cum almost immediately as it goes so deep and pushes me open so wide. Not just that, but he's more vocal...I think.

"Hey, it's ok, I'm here," I hear Katlin says again as I moan very loudly. Her voice plays again as if coming from a long distance. Yet as I look around, I don't see her.

Time seems to skip as I cum. At first I feel my arms yanked behind me as the bartender is roughly fucking me, lifting my upper body, but then I feel myself lying completely on the table, tired enough to pass out. It's here I feel I'm being fucked again, but can see that the bartender is behind his bar. I'm not sure who is the one using me now, but I do notice something that I hadn't before.

The chalkboard they use to advertise specials has been wiped clean of anything bar related. Now it's a list of men's names, and at the very top it's labeled "Fuck the whore list." What scares me is that there is at least a dozen names on it. Like the bar finally threw out the 'mind your business' rule they had.

"Hey, hey, come on, you are ok," Katlin tells me yet again, only this time her voice sounds strong, very strong. Strong and close.

Opening my eyes as I had at some point closed them, I see Katlin. She's standing over me, looking down, concerned. She's still wearing the same clothes she had on earlier, which is surprising as she normally changes the moment she gets home.

My first thought is to tell her to run. To get the fuck out of here before they start to run a train on her as well. But this thought dies in my mouth as I see that I'm fully dressed. My dress is very much still on me. Even my breasts are nice and tucked away, hidden from view.

"That's it, look at me. Keep looking at me," Katlin guides as I look around the bar, dazed. I am still very much stoned, not to mention aroused, but this feels different than before. There's an odd feeling of realness about this.

"W-What...where's...bartender?" I stammer out, trying to think. The last thing I remember is the bartender fucking me. Right? I am having trouble remembering. I have memories of several guys fucking me to be honest. The image of two giving each other a high five in front of me even pops in my head.

"Don't worry. I'm gonna get you to an urgent care center. You aren't reacting well with that CBD crap," Katlin mentions and I feel her trying to help me stand up.

Looking about, I see we are at our table. The table we were sitting at earlier. It even has the same drinks that we were having then.

"Let's just...let's...well, please, don't take your boobs out again, ok? And let's keep our hands north of the border," Katlin instructs as I do stand up, despite feeling unsteady.

Hearing her say this is very odd, as it sounds like she's embarrassed over something I did. A part of me wants to tell her that it's not my fault those men had their way with me, it was because of the damn challenge, but I don't. I don't because I get the strangest feeling that there were no men.

"What...what happened?" I ask her, my head starting to feel a little bit clearer. I lean on Katlin now as she leads me towards the door of the bar, where everyone is looking at us. I don't really care, but it feels strange to see everyone turned this way when they barely looked when I was being fucked.

"You are having a reaction or something to the CBD stuff. You sort of went into a trance and errr, kept playing with yourself," Katlin tells me as polite as she can given the strange situation.

My stomach falls as I realize that none of it happened. None. It was all some fever dream or something. Just a byproduct of bad drugs. The most exciting time of my life, the hardest I've ever cummed, is fake.

I know I should be overly excited at this news, as it means nothing bad happened. That I wasn't violated. No STDs, no pregnancy, no nothing. But I can't help but feel sad as I wanted it to happen. It felt good, yet horrible to be taken. That it was the most exciting thing I'm been through, ever.

"There we go," Katlin says as she opens the bar door so we can go into the night. Right as I walk through, my cell phone buzzes. In reaction I pull it from my bag and look at the screen, wondering what notification it is.

In yet another surreal moment, I see the notification is from the recording device's app. But what it is saying can't be true. Blinking over and over, I think I must be seeing things.

The app displays I only have 12 hours left of the challenge, which is impossible. Looking at the time, Katlin and I have only been here about 2 hours, and that's not counting when we started the challenge. But that's not the disturbing issue. It's not what makes me stop walking altogether.

The disturbing part is that the app has displayed a warning about sexual content. It lists that I have engaged in sexual activity with multiple partners, and wants to confirm if it was consensual. That I'm to push the button if I need help. Under those buttons, it lists the different sexual content that I have engaged in...but shows I've had 14 different sexual partners.

What in the world is going on?