All Comments on 'The Challenge'

by DevlinMea

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Reb1861Reb18615 months ago

Come on can't leave it on a cliff hanger

mustang123mustang1235 months ago

You better find the time to continue... my dick just cant wait

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented5 months ago

Nice story, well composed and laid out. A few spelling errors/typos, but we all manage those. It's not easy to write something different on a what is a common erotic theme, but I agree with others here, that the story has legs and could have a sequel. Bravo.

babaloo92babaloo925 months ago

Continue please.

bogg99bogg995 months ago

Jeepers. Excellent build up, great crescendo, and then FLOP she’s gone. You have talent that must produce more chapters in the maturation of Vince and the love/ lust with his Aunt. Please and thanks.

newporter56newporter565 months ago

Would love another chapter, hope they found each other....

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn5 months ago

Well done! Hoping you have more in you to continue this excellent use of a differing erotic theme.

RoosterheadRoosterhead5 months ago

That’s a solid twist ending. Really improves the erotica.

JReadmoreJReadmore4 months ago

I was enjoying the story until I got to the end.....I did not see that coming

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That’s so hot…Aunts, mothers, it’s amazing how fucking sexy they can be..older, experienced, perhaps also needy… as a young man you’re almost defenseless too…my mother’s marriage was over and she started acting differently toward me..prancing around in just a robe, letting her black bra peek out.. She’d catch me staring but I also would see her looking too.. looking at how hard she had made her young adult son..I’d risk peeking at her bra again, and….it would suddenly just jerk so hard…mmmm..

Great story…

RJ

MasterTigerMasterTiger14 days ago

Really well written. I think we all need that other story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevlinMea@DevlinMea
I'm an older man writing erotica for my own enjoyment and for the enjoyment of others. Please let me know when you enjoy my stories. I really enjoy your feedback.