The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
596 Followers

I lay down between her thighs, then, and gently licked her pussy for the first time.

"Oh... Fuck!" she gasped in excitement.

Her reaction made me smile. "Is that good?"

"Oh... yes... very," she moaned. "It's been so long..."

"You taste so good," I whispered as I let my tongue tease over, around, and through her labia. Then I slid it straight up her slit and flicked her clit.

"There you go," she practically yelled, bucking her hips. That was a particulary good spot for her. "Oh my fucking God, yes!"

"Yeah?" I laughed softly and flicked my tongue over her clit.

"God yeah," she hissed, clenching her teeth. "It feels so good. You're such a good boy."

"I love making you feel good," I whispered. I licked two fingers and then pressed them at the entrance to her vagina, pushing slowly. She was so wet and they went in easily. I fingered her for a moment, just judging her reactions.

"Oh my God... yes!" she moaned. Her body was moving, helping me thrust deeper, begging for even more pleasure.

I bent down again and started licking her clit again as I fingered her. The dual sensations drove her rapidly towards her orgasm.

"Fuck!" she groaned, almost loud enough for the whole house to hear. She then put her palm over her mouth to control her voice. "Oh, honey, you're really good at that. You're doing such a good job. That feels... amazing... oh yes... you're... you're gonna make me cum."

I grabbed her clit with my lips and started sucking and slurping on it, stopping to swirl my tongue over her clit occasionally. She pressed her hips up into my mouth, encouraging me.

"You are such a good pussy eater," she moaned. "Right there, right there, right there. Oh your tongue feels so good. Yes... suck on my clit."

I kept pushing forward, never letting up. I could tell she was almost ready to burst. She grabbed my head with both hands, holding me in place, pulling me into her pussy as she pressed up into my mouth again and again.

"Oh fuck, baby!" she moaned loudly again, forgetting to cover her mouth to muffle the sound. "Oh yeah... mmhmm... mmhmm! I'm cumming! Oh... fuck! Oh fuck!"

She moaned loudly and made a high-pitched sound as she came in my mouth. Her pussy contracted and clenched at my fingers as I sucked hard on her clit once again. In seconds, she pushed me away, the sensations becoming too much to bear.

"You taste so good," I whispered as I pulled my fingers from her pussy and sucked them clean. "Did I make you cum good?"

"God yes!" she whispered excitedly. I could tell she loved it, just from the tone of her voice. "That was... amazing. You're so fucking... good at that."

I moved up beside her and hugged her against me, facing me. We kissed softly at first and then more and more passionately. She was truly a special woman.

"You better head to your own bed," she whispered, finally. "I don't want anyone to find you here.

"Ok," I said, kissing her on the shoulder one more time. I grabbed my clothes and waited a second before opening the door. "I love you Aunt Emmanuelle."

"I love you, too, Vince," she said softly.

*****

As you could imagine, I slept in late on Saturday. Then I had some running around to do with Sammy and Johnny. I made sure to still keep my word and not say anything to them. My silence was a bit suspicious, however, and they got the impression something had happened even without me saying anything. But I didn't really care. I kinda liked how it elevated me in their eyes.

The boys all came over for some more video games for a while and then pressed me on it.

"So... meet your challenge yet?" Johnny asked.

I smiled. "Let's just say I did find an older woman... and we've played around a little bit."

"Oh!" all of them cheered in concert.

"You are a fucking rock star!" Johnny said, fist bumping me.

"Is she over 30?" Sammy asked.

"Better yet... is it your aunt?" Johnny trumped him.

"All I'm going to say is that she is over 30," I said. "I'll give you more details on my success when it happens."

"Fuck dude! That is so rude," Johnny said smiling. He really wanted to know that I fucked my aunt.

At 6:00pm first my mom popped in to tell me they were going out, then my aunt came in to ask me about my dinner plans. When she left, I feigned to the boys that I had things I had to do and told them that I was going to have to wrap this up. They weren't too happy when they left, but I was... I had a pretty good feeling my aunt was waiting for them to leave.

As soon as I closed the door and the last car pulled out of the driveway, my aunt passed me on the way to the kitchen. She was wearing her robe again, far earlier than normal. And this time, it wasn't tied shut and I could see she was wearing a sexy black bra and panty set underneath it along with thigh-high black stockings. God I love a woman in stockings!

"Hi Aunt Emmanuelle. Are you enjoying your week?" I asked when I walked into the kitchen and leaned against the island in the middle. She was leaning back against the sink, drinking from a water bottle. I couldn't help but look over her beautiful body as she stood there. Damn she was sexy! And having her naked beauty teasinly hidden behind the robe was torture.

"Yeah. It has been really nice," she said, smiling. She looked at me deviously as she pushed away from the sink and walked around the island to stand by me. She had something up her sleeve. Something I had a feeling I was going to like. "So... your parents went out to dinner and a movie or something... gone for several hours at least... So... I was thinking..." I stood up to face her and her hand immediately reached out and began stroking my cock through my pants. "That maybe we could have some fun a little early tonight."

My erection grew quickly as her and stroked up and down my length. "A whole night of fun?" I asked, reaching out, cupping and squeezing her breasts through her bra, my thumbs strumming over her nipples.

"Yeah," she smiled.

"Um... yeah... how can I say no to that?"

She grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom and to her bed. "Sit up there... and get comfortable."

I moved onto the bed, propped a pillow behind me, and sat against the headboard. I watched her as she stood at the end of the bed, facing away from me, and began to slowly take off her robe, swaying her hips so seductively.

"Are you comfortable?" she asked, looking over her shoulder as she tossed it aside. Her bra, panties, and hose were sexy as hell and really made me love her ass.

"Oh yeah," I said. I felt my cock surge and grabbed it, stroking it a little.

She reached behind herself and unfastened her bra. Sliding it down her arms, she tossed it aside as well, then turned towards me, squeezing her naked tits.

"Oh my God... you're so sexy," I gushed. "God I love your tits."

"Thank you, baby," she smiled as she reached down and grabbed her panties, pushing them to the ground. She then stood there, her hands sliding over her naked body, as she watched me. "I want to try something a little different today," she said.

"Oh?" I asked, very interested in hearing more. "That sounds interesting."

"So... did you like the blowjob I gave you?" She pinched her nipples, pulling them and moaning as she turned herself on.

"Hell yeah... it was awesome!"

"Ok... let's start with that." She slid onto the bed while I adjusted my position and laid down. She moved between my legs and started unfastening my pants. "Does your cock want to be inside my mouth?" she asked, kissing along the fly of my jeans.

"Mmhmm!" I said emphatically. She yanked my jeans down and threw them aside, giggling.

Her hands slid over my cock, feeling it through my boxers as it grew even harder. "Oh, yes it does. It's so hard for me... Mmmm."

"That's all for you Aunt Emmanuelle," I said. I was so fucking horny. I couldn't believe I needed anyone this badly.

She yanked my boxers down, too, letting my cock spring free, and giggled as she tossed them aside as well. "God I love sucking on your cock," she said, suddenly sliding me into her mouth.

"Oh God," I moaned as her head bobbed up and down my length, her hand stroking just beneath her lips. She was really working me over, making my cock so hard. The sounds of her slurping and gagging on me was driving me crazy.

"Have you ever fucked anyone?" she purred, giving her mouth a break for a moment.

"Um... yeah... a couple times... why do you ask?" After being rejected last night, I wasn't sure what she was thinking.

I watched her rise to her knees as she continued stroking me and kicked first one leg over mine, then the other, and she straddled me. Her legs were spread and her wet, swollen pussy was hovering right over my cock.

"My pussy wants your cock, too," she said as she slid the head of my cock along her slit and circled it around her clit, teasingly. "Don't tell anybody."

"Oh... this secret is safe with me," I smiled.

Suddenly, she slid my cock inside herself and pushed down until I was completely embedded in her moist flesh. She sat still for a moment, her body shaking a little as she got used to my size. I think it had been a long time since she had a cock inside her anyway. It almost looked like she was close to having an orgasm.

"Oh... fuck!" she groaned. "We're going to de-stress at the same time." She started moving her hips, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy, moving slow and deliberate at first, but gaining speed.

"How's that feel?" I asked, moaning and starting to move my hips a little, bucking up into her to try to act with her movements to slide in deeper and harder

"Oh God, it feels so good," she said, breathing hard.

"Oh yeah?" I smiled and closed my eyes for a moment, enjoying the sensations as her pussy squeezed my cock with every thrust of her hips.

"It feels so good with you inside of me. God this is so fucking dirty." She leaned forward, putting her hands on my chest for balance and kept her hips moving up and down. Her breasts swayed and jiggled with her every move and were so enticing.

"Look at those beautiful tits," I said as I reached up and palmed them, squeezed them, then move to squeeze her nipples themselves, making her shiver and gasp.

"Fuck! It makes my clit throb every time you do that," she moaned. "God I can feel you so... deep... inside me." She was looking down at me with so much lust and need on her face. I knew that she wanted to cum badly with my cock deep inside her. Suddenly she stopped, slid me out of her pussy, and kicked her leg off me so that she was no longer sitting on me. "Fuck me, baby. You fuck me now."

She layed on her back as I got to my knees and moved between her legs. I slid my hips forward and pushed my cock first along her slit and over her clit, then down lower. Smiling smugly down at her I pushed forward, slowly easing my cock between her lips and back into her wetness.

"God... you're such a good boy," she hissed as I pushed all the way inside her.

I pulled back until the tip was almost out, then thrust back in as deep as I could. I started with a slow rhythm, in and out, in and out, making sure she felt every inch of me.

"I don't know what you're hitting inside there but... damn!", she moaned. Her hands grabbed the bedspread in her fists as the pleasure was beginning to overwhelm her. I moved faster... and faster... working up a hard thrust, slapping my hips into her mound and then pulling back out again as her body writhed below me.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as she looked back towards the headboard, the pleasure almost peaking.

"Oh God... oh God!" she hissed and I could feel her pussy clenching at my cock. Her legs were shaking, the pleasure overwhelming her. "God! You're... way... too fucking... good at this!" she said, trying to be able to speak as she rapidly breathed. "I am so ready to burst... fuck!"

Her body clenched, her hips rose to try to press into mine, as she held her breath. With a final "Fuck!", she came hard, her stiff body shaking uncontrollably. A tried to move, but she reached her shaking hand toward me, begging me to hold still for a moment. She was having a full-body orgasm and it was so beautiful to see.

Then her body relaxed again and she started breathing, looking at me with wide-open, wild eyes in wonder, with a huge smile on her face. She was so surprised that her orgasm was that strong. I wasn't even sure she ever had one like that before.

"Did Stuart ever make you cum that fast... or that hard?" I said, smiling back at her.

She shook her head, answering quickly. "No... never... not Stuart nor anyone before him." She took a deep breath and exhaled. "God... I want to do this every day."

I smiled even more. "Yes ma'am." I would definitely agree to those terms. Fucking her was pure pleasure.

"Go ahead," she said, moving her hips a little to encourage me to continue. "Keep going... fuck me... harder."

I started thrusting again, slowly at first because she was still so sensitive. I could see the pleasure move through her body, her eyes closing for a moment. Then she opened them and looked at me, a little serious. "You better not make a mess," she said. "You better cum inside of me."

"Cum inside of you?" I asked. I'd never done that before. The girls I fucked before were very adamant that I not cum inside them in fact. They wanted to make sure they didn't get pregnant.

"Yes... I'm sure," she said. "I won't get pregnant. Do it."

I started fucking her faster and felt my own orgasm coming fast. She could tell by the way my body moved that it was going to happen soon.

"Here it comes... Oh my God, it's coming fast," I moaned, trying to give her every opportunity to change her mind. Although, at this point, I doubt I would have pulled out anyway. It just felt too good.

"Oh my God... oh my God... Fuck! Uh! Uh! Uh!" I grunted with every spray of cum as my orgasm started, filling her pussy. I slammed into her again and again, letting her pussy milk me dry. Finally, feeling drained, I laid down on her, and felt her warm, soft body against my own, keeping my cock still buried inside her. I rest my head on her breasts and she caressed my head.

"What a good boy," she whispered. "Fuck that was good."

We fucked and sucked a few more times that night, in different positions and different rooms of the house until my parents came home at midnight or so. The sound of the garage door opening and the lights from the car made me jump. And just before they came in the door, I went back to my room. I listened to them come in and go to their bedroom and before I knew it, I was asleep and slept hard.

*****

On Sunday, I spent all afternoon out with my friends playing soccer. I didn't even come home until 7:00pm. As soon as I walked in the front door, I knew something was different. My mom was sitting in the living room, her eyes wet with tears, and she was drinking some wine.

"Mom?" I asked, concerned. "What's wrong? Where's dad? Where's Aunt Emmanuelle?" I thought that if anyone in the house knew she was crying in here, that they'd be here consoling her.

"They're not here," she said, looking up at me. There was so much concern and despair written on her face. "Vince..."

"Where'd they go? Are you ok?" Did they hurt her somehow?

"Your dad went to help your aunt move," she said, looking down at her glass.

"Move? What? Why is she moving?"

She wouldn't even look at me. "We... we think it's best if she lives... somewhere else."

I was dumbfounded. "Why? There's plenty of room here."

"Because... we... know," she said slowly. "And she admitted to it."

I felt a chill run up my spine. They know. My mom and dad know. I wasn't sure exactly what they knew, but if Aunt Emmanuelle admitted to something... then they knew about... us. They knew I was having sexual relations with her.

"I don't even know if I want you to admit to anything," she said. "I'm not sure I want to even think about it any more."

I still couldn't say a word. I was dumbfounded.

"Just... just to tell you... I... I can understand why it happened," she continued, "and I'm sorry we put you in this position. She was very needy and concerned on whether she was even a desireable woman. And you're a young man full of hormones. And... you were both brought together with a lot of time alone. But..." She stood and briefly looked at me as she started walking past me towards the kitchen. "Both of you need to take time and think about how wrong this was."

She walked out of the room and left me to myself.

We never spoke of it again. The last few years at home with my mom and dad were a bit... difficult. It did take some time for them to let it all go. And I really did miss my times with my aunt. But that was the last time I saw her... until...

But that's a different story...

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
596 Followers