The Challenge Ch. 02: Inspection

Story Info
Captured and taken she must now endure his inspection.
2.2k words
3.91
17.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a fictional hunt and capture fantasy erotica that includes elements of consensual non-consent.

As the car stopped, her breathing increased and the shaking continued. She felt as though she could feel Sir's eyes boring into her through the rear-view mirror and squirmed in her bonds as her face flushed red with frustration at her predicament. She had no idea what may happen to her next but she knew that he would try to scare and humiliate her, whatever happened was also likely to hurt. The driver door slammed shut and footsteps moved around the car. Looking between her splayed legs, the door opened and her Master stood at the opening, watching her as she began to squirm under his gaze, thoughts of escape running through her mind. She cried angrily at him through her gag as he unclipped her from the cage and dragged her out. Re-cuffing her hands behind her back and her legs together, he threw her with ease over her shoulder once more. She whimpered as his shoulder dug into the soft flesh of her stomach, she felt as though she were on the verge of crying as he moved swiftly to the back of the house.

Entering the back garden he placed her down on the cold patio and pressed a foot down onto the side of her face. Leaning against the wall in front of her were a set of tall pallets, stabilised from the back. Four short lengths of chain hung from the structure, strategically placed to connect a person to. His foot pressed down harder as he spoke,

"If you try to fight me again, you will regret it." He wasn't joking. She swallowed hard around the gag, not daring to make a sound. Placing a blindfold over her eyes to disorientate her even more, her Master unclipped her ankles and lifted her roughly by her bicep, his grip was painful and she was sure it would bruise. Now might be her last chance to escape, she tensed her body, prepared to kick out and blindly run. He pre-empted her, before she could kick out at him, she was spun and pushed roughly against the pallet structure. One of Sir's hands came to her throat and squeezed gently. Taking a racked breath through the constriction around her throat and the drool that was gathering behind her gag, she braced herself for some form of impact but none came. Instead, her ankles were kicked wide apart, forcing her to stand on her tip-toes as he held her slender neck in place.

"Stay." He growled. She felt as though she had no choice, if she tried to run he would only re-capture her and if she fought, she would only be punished more severely than she already was to be. As he cuffed her legs wide open she felt a gentle breeze touch her lips, the shiver passed into her clitoris and she shuddered. Next were the arms. Wrapping a fist in her hair, Sir pulled her body down to gain access to her cuffed arms. The pain from pulling her hair elicited a mixed moan and cry from her, yet he held her still as he unclipped her wrists, re-securing them to each top corner in a matter of seconds. She was now outstretched against the pallets, the breeze coming through the gaps in the wood, she shivered as goosebumps developed on the backs of her legs. Sliding his hands down her arms, over her armpits and down her sides, she whined at the close contact. It felt intimate but also terrifying, if he wanted to hurt her, he could and would. With surprising speed, his hands left her sides and came to the sides of her face, he gripped hard, rubbing his thumbs over her cheeks with a little too much force. Pulling her head down once more, he unbuckled the gag and pulled it from her mouth. Drool spilled out onto her chest as the gag came free and she slammed her mouth shut, fear racing through her.

Laughing he tilted her head up with a finger. "What's wrong? Don't want to speak? Or are you scared I might put something else in there?" She whimpered again, obvious fear in her eyes. She could handle being face-fucked and gagged but the humiliation of him seeing into her mouth was too much for her to bear. To her, her mouth was one of the most intimate parts of her body and held a lot of power, giving that up would be a true and deep form of submission. She prayed he would merely use her like a sex toy and be done with her. A thumb grazed her bottom lip and she struggled not to cry out, not to let another tear stream from her eyes.

Laughing, he moved back from her. "A slave should be clean before she can be inspected." Now she did whimper, loudly. Picking up a garden hose, he turned the water on and ensured it was on a firm and steady jet. Bringing it up to her he began to painfully wash the mud off of her worn body. The water was ice cold but after the initial shock, she was able to control her breathing and began to enjoy the sensation it gave as it massaged her flesh. When her body was clean, Sir switched the jet to a gentle stream and lifted it to her face. She took a deep breath as he held it in front of her, waiting for the moment, she took one last deep breath as the water hit her face. Once again, the cold water took away her ability to breathe and she shuddered under her loss of power and control. Her body was covered in goosebumps and she shook from the chill on her skin. She pitied herself for giving in so easily and but also felt anger at the fact that she had not fought harder against her captor.

The water left her face and she gasped for air, moaning as she tried to control her breath as her lungs heaved. She loved and hated this, it was everything she had asked for. Turning the hose off, Sir pulled the blindfold from her eyes and turned away from her, towards the garden table that held an array of items, including a small box. She knew what was coming as her Master pulled two white gloves from the box. Panicking, her eyes still adjusting, she began to struggle against her bonds, her eyes darted around, looking anywhere but to the gloves that he held. Standing in front of her, he slowly pulled on the latex gloves. She moaned and cried out at the same time. Pleasure and fear mixing into one as arousal and humiliation crashed over her. "Time for an inspection, slave." His gaze was directly upon her, watching her every move as she squirmed.

Maybe he would just check her vagina, her anus. She could handle that, right? She wasn't so sure herself. Starting with her pussy, he pulled her lips apart, pressing gently onto her clitoris. Struggling in her bonds she continued to try and get away from his hands, but to no avail. With a smirk, he continued his inspection, pulling the hood back from the clitoris in order to see how much the sensitive little nub lifted without its sheath. She felt a rush of cold as he did so and moaned at the sensation, she was not overtly sexual but the manual stimulation on her clitoris, combined with her bondage and feelings of embarrassment were causing intense arousal. Satisfied, Sir took a finger and pushed it without romance into her. She cried out in a mixture of pain and arousal, she was wet enough that he had slipped into her easily but his finger inside her was an uncomfortable sensation. She could handle this. She would handle this. Her mind was set.

Once again satisfied, he removed his finger. Now wet with her juices, he pulled her buttocks towards him and pressed it into her back entrance. It entered easily and she moaned. She felt more pleasure in her anus than in her vagina and she rocked against his finger as best she could in her bonds, pleasuring herself on him. "Not yet little slut." He warned, removing his finger from her and discarding the gloves, he dumped them into a small bin. She had dropped her head but he knew that she was still watching him from behind her wet, matted hair as he picked up another pair. He had received pleasing reactions so far but he wanted something more from her and he knew how to make her squirm, how to fill her with deep shame.

Before pulling the gloves onto his hands, he lifted her chin, pushing her hair away from her face. "Do you know what's next?" She shook her head, not in ignorance but in rejection. No, she did not want this, no, she would not accept it. Yet deep down she knew this was what she had been waiting for, she felt the rush of adrenaline as he once more pulled on the white, latex gloves. Slowly this time, allowing the fear and anticipation to strengthen within her. He watched her as she squirmed, trying to hide her face from him even though she was cuffed so securely in place. Lifting one hand, he stroked her cheek gently.

"Shhh, now, now. It won't be so bad. Just open wide and this can all be over with." The words sent her into a frenzy. Fight or flight no longer a possibility yet still she tried desperately to get away. She wanted to scream but refused to open her mouth, even by a millimetre. He let her tire, when the adrenaline had passed he grabbed her face, a gloved hand covering her mouth. With no energy left to fight him, she sobbed behind the latex hand, aware of what was about to happen. His hand moved and the thumb pulled down on her bottom lip. Whilst she was tired and could no longer fight physically, she was not about to give up. She kept her teeth firmly clenched together, whining behind her teeth.

A finger slipped between her cheek and her teeth and slid back into her until he found an anomaly in her bite. His finger pushed in towards her teeth and her jaw gave way, just enough for him to push two fingers into her mouth. As he did, she moaned, her eyes rolled back as he used both fingers to spread her mouth wide. Conducting his inspection as though she were an animal, showing no emotions towards her reactions he merely made a comment about her dentition and ran a finger over her teeth. Her body rocked, shaking slightly as this intimate place was taken by him. Releasing her jaw, he left two fingers in her mouth and pressed them to the back of her throat, with the inspection over, her responses kicked in and she sucked at them greedily, tasting the latex of the gloves as they deep-throated her.

Satisfied, her Master removed his fingers ungracefully from her mouth, leaving a trail of drool that dripped down her chin. He unclipped her from the pallet. She did not complain or fight as he repositioned her on the floor, she had started to break, dropping into subspace as he re-cuffed her. Wrists cuffed to ankles he left her on the floor and pulled up a seat. He sat in front of her. He would take her now. Not as a reward but to show her that she was only there to be used. To dominate her. To satisfy his own desires. Unzipping his trousers, his penis was quick to jump to attention and he pulled on her hair, lifting her onto her knees he pulled her towards him. He face-fucked her now. It was rough and multiple times she gagged on his penis as he forced his way down her throat. Her mind was empty of all but satisfying him, she loved his cock and opened her throat to him, breathing in time to prevent gagging. She had been clean but was now, once again, covered in drool. She had a good mouth to fuck and was sucking, licking and gently nibbling at all the right times. Eventually he could take it no longer. Pulling her away from him, he held her steady as he shot strands of semen over her face. She moaned with the spasms in his cock as he came. Satisfied by her work and tired from the fight, she let herself collapse to the floor.

Gentle hands began to rub her body as she lay on the ground, unable to do anything for herself. She no longer wanted to escape. "Good girl, it's not over yet though slave. Your inspection is over but you still have to endure your punishment." She moaned at his words, knowing that within the scenario he wouldn't really punish her but instead work her masochistic side over until she came. She didn't help as he lifted her frame from the ground and carried her inside.